PDA

View Full Version : List your NBA 2K16 & 2K17 ideas here

TheMan12
07-20-2015, 10:46 PM
I personally want improved gameplay and a playofftree in myCareer. You guys list your ideas below:):dance:

ZaZones
07-22-2015, 07:35 PM
I know the game will be released in a little over 2 months, so I am not sure they can get any of these added still. However I feel these could be added into the patch that will come out. Maybe some have already been factored into / added to the game, if so please let us know 2K.

1.) Better physics for steals. (When you punch out the ball from a player it is not going to just stick to the floor by the player you are stealing it from. Yet this and other unrealistic things happen.)

2.) Add a few more voices for us to select from instead of a standard default one. Or better yet a way we can record our own voice.

3.) A way to scan our face with an app on our phone to put us in the game better and easier.

4.) Add player talk and chatter on the court and from the bench, like in the real NBA games.

Thanks

Taj Ma Ballin
07-23-2015, 03:36 PM
Ever since my fantasy basketball league got together, we started playing NBA 2K because of the "Create a Team" feature. It allowed us to create our fantasy teams in the virtual world and go head to head in each other's living rooms. This made for an EXTREMELY fun and even more competitive means of playing because the teams we were using were our own. I know A LOT of NBA 2K fans were bummed to see this feature was no longer available in the Xbox One and PS4 versions. I really hope 2K decides to bring it back. I realize there is the option to make a custom roster, but it's definitely not the same. After all, how else am I supposed to be "Mr. Rogers Cozy Cardigans" and rock those beautiful green and gold jerseys? Like I said, I REALLY hope 2K reconsiders bringing back the "Create a Team" feature. It would definitely make the fans happy.

TheMan12
07-24-2015, 08:27 AM
Yeah I think they need those too

TheMan12
07-24-2015, 08:30 AM
There have been some leaked game modes with a description! Pro-am is actually kind of a type of crew mode. MyCareer has turned into an awesome movie starting from high school with real colleges. MyTeam changed the way that they determine if a player is bronze silver gold

Olibackseat
07-27-2015, 06:47 AM
Hope to get the Play Off decoration an court for the online association

Olibackseat
07-30-2015, 04:48 AM
A great thing would be to have a countdown of what you need to do to earn bagdes...

Something like

Limitless Range

In a single season, make 30 long-distance three pointers [4/30 made]

Fade Ace

Take 30 fade-away jumpers in a single season. [28 / 30 made]

etc.

And if you could earn Badges in my park/ Jordan Center without playing all the career it would be great...

Randizzle
07-31-2015, 11:03 AM
I hope it's not to late but, will u guys make an option to change the trigger buttons so that we can run with the left trigger like in WWE 2K? I'm in a wheelchair because, I have cerebral palsy & I can't hold the controller so I have to put it on something to play and I'm left handed.

ogdogg
08-01-2015, 12:54 PM
MyTeam needs some fine tuning. Here are 10 suggestions to improve it.

It needs to let you earn VC when you "play with friends" as opposed to now when it is like you are penalized playing with your friends because you earn nothing.

There also needs to be a "Historic Domination" with another 99 stars. Domination mode in MyTeam was awesome, but ended too quickly.

The auction house needs to have the 500 lower level removed and you need to more easily be able to search for specific badges as well as players by their overall rating.

There needs to have a way to play with more than 2 people at a time in play with friends mode and you should be able to alter the quarter length so that fouls become a factor.

They need to remove charges on things like coming down with a rebound and dribbling the ball up around the 1/2 court line.

Defenders need to actually guard the ball handler and not give them a wide open 3 point shot right off the bat every single time.

A MyPlayer card should exist that allows you to use MyPlayer on MyTeam. They should be very rare and MyPlayer statistics should be made more realistic instead of having 7'6" point guards who can shoot 3's and are incredibly fast.

The ProAm features of having a custom court should also be expanded to MyTeam with a custom court card.

You should be able to wager MT points on games with friends.

When shooting free throws, lag shouldn't be a factor. Change the game so that latency issues have 0 effect when someone is shooting. It shouldn't be that hard considering the other player does not need to be moving while the shot going in or out is being determined.

ogdogg
08-01-2015, 12:58 PM
Ever since my fantasy basketball league got together, we started playing NBA 2K because of the "Create a Team" feature. It allowed us to create our fantasy teams in the virtual world and go head to head in each other's living rooms. This made for an EXTREMELY fun and even more competitive means of playing because the teams we were using were our own. I know A LOT of NBA 2K fans were bummed to see this feature was no longer available in the Xbox One and PS4 versions. I really hope 2K decides to bring it back. I realize there is the option to make a custom roster, but it's definitely not the same. After all, how else am I supposed to be "Mr. Rogers Cozy Cardigans" and rock those beautiful green and gold jerseys? Like I said, I REALLY hope 2K reconsiders bringing back the "Create a Team" feature. It would definitely make the fans happy.

That's what MyTeam is dude. Try it. My team literally has all of my favorite players on it. I'm very glad I switched to playing this mode. I hope it continues to improve with things like custom courts and jerseys.

Brandon_3788
08-02-2015, 06:10 PM
Not sure if anybodys thought of this b4 but I think it would be cool if in 2k16 they added a first person view option .

KingstonHawke
08-03-2015, 02:42 PM
The biggest things for me are that they improve the grading system for individual performances. I know they are scared it'll get too complex for the kids. But it being as flawed as it is now really breaks MyCareer for me.

Ever single time you get blown by on the dribble your grade should be penalized! Leaving quality shooters wide open. Falling for pump fakes.

The better the grading system the easier it would be to play with strangers. You could take pride in your A+. And when looking for someone to team with seeing his A+ would let you know that the player was going to be smart enough to either roll or pop after setting a screen.

C is average! So 90% of users should fall between that B+ and D- range. No Steve Nash style all offense no defense MVPs.

Olibackseat
08-08-2015, 08:27 AM
Another idea...

Stop this charge bug...

When I play an online quick game (its rare, often play with friends) some people take more time tu push double B than playing Basket Ball... It's idiot and boring

stewiemoto
08-08-2015, 09:49 AM
Haircuts, Haircuts, Haircuts. Please fix the hairstyles in the game. Make it like the jumpshots, and crossovers. Name the style after a player. Like LaMarcus Alridge etc..

sportsgamer2010
08-13-2015, 09:20 AM
I think NBA2k16 should fix the following:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuwYoVFnR-U

xboxDurango
08-13-2015, 07:07 PM
Please fix the lag that happens that occurs every time a players quits during an all star team up game.

Please Continue with All star players in Team Up

Please add real pictures to classic players such as kobe, vince carter, tmac, shaq and all the other players and edit them to look newer

Bring back Spike Lee, Dj khaled and Dj Mustard for 2K17

Please have a Point Guard Trio and a Shooting Guard / Small Forward Edition for NBA 2K16

John Wall, Damian Lillard, Chris Paul, Russel Westbrook

I would like to see MJ, Kobe, and Wade Trio On a Cover
I would like to see KD, Lebron and Carmelo Trio on a cover too

I would buy two different covers since I'm getting it for both pc and console

Maybe a PF/C edition too

MrJonestha3rd
08-18-2015, 01:55 PM
Please get rid of the timeout usage for the MyPlayer to be subbed in. Go back to 2K14, let the game time elapse, then sub us in. Dead ball and free throw situations only.... PLEASE! Oh yeah... And stop calling set plays on fast break attempts, that's just dumb!

goatjkm
08-18-2015, 08:15 PM
I'm sure they have fixed the shoe problem and offline badge upgrades for Myplayer. I would like team colors for knee braces, wrist bands, etc. for Myplayer. Better options for tattoos and alternate uniforms. Would also be nice for the commentators to notice if you have a sort of "one-two punch" thing going on with a teammate. For example, I am with the Pacers on 2K15 with my created player and I have a good chemistry with Paul George. We are like the splash bros version two! Lol!

SpartanStrong480
08-19-2015, 04:48 AM
The substitutions need to be more realistic. If I'm a starter and our team is winning by 50 points, I don't want to play the whole 4th quarter! Also we should be able to wear alternate jerseys for Christmas, New Year, Latin Nights (etc)

Hova1982
08-19-2015, 06:01 AM
I'd LOVE to be able to add teams (euro/classic/created) to my gm. Think this would make getting to the playoffs that much more satisfying if you could add 1 team per division.

Also would think year to year salary cap increase should be adjustable, say 2-7% annually.

Porky Pigs
08-19-2015, 06:53 AM
I would like local stat tracking to be kept for multiplayers without having to be on Xbox live. My friends and I like having our own league in which stats such as win and losses, streaks, points, averages, etc are tracked for each individual. The original Xbox used to incorporate stat tracking of that nature. Now it seems everything is geared for online stats which many times gets skewed because of so many quitters, that averages and point totals are not accurate. Local play and stats was a tremendous option to have. But another problem with that seems to be that the profile signed in to the game always gets the recorded stats. Hopefully, other profiles playing locally can have their stats tracked as wel

Kalikas
08-20-2015, 01:01 PM
D-leagueeee

MarrMooMoo
08-20-2015, 05:24 PM
Bring back Export Team in MyGM and MyLeague!

goatjkm
08-20-2015, 06:35 PM
I know this may not be possible, but would be cool if you could sort of transfer your Myplayer over from 15 to 16 with his current stats and player rating.

Airmaxone
08-20-2015, 08:39 PM
Would there be an association or a regular season game?

ThaSocialStud
08-20-2015, 09:29 PM
Hi Peeps! I am a huge fan of 2k franchise and have long awaited for my shot at Online Association. But with much disappointment I find out they are not having progression in MyLeague Online. I have a pitch to fix this problem for many users like myself with the same issue. If I am correct in myself saying Progression is not a funtion in MyLeague Online. However, Here is my pitch! 2K can save Online Association with one addition to the game before release and it is perfectly logical and easy to do by adding one button and save feature to the game. If 2k creates an option to save the rosters in MyLeague Offline at any point during the season or after progression happens for season 2, 3, etc. it will give way to the ability to create associations! For example i get a group of guys together, draft on MyLeague ONLINE, play a whole season, have the playoffs, a dude wins, and instead of reuping and starting over we reup and upload that saved roster from the season 2 of the MyLeague Offline and BAM we have a roster of progression to continue with a season 2, 3, 4, etc. till we want to redraft! If that makes sense or you have questions Please get back with me this is important to Assocations all over 2k community.
Thanks Rob
Email- rpelkey92@gmail.com

FabCaliente
08-24-2015, 02:53 AM
I have 3 important Improvements for MyCareer-Mode...

1. Can you please put the option to change the length of simulated Quarters in MyCareer back in the Game? It's just annoying when your own stats are not matchable with the rest of the League, and awards (for most assists, steals etc.) are not really possible to accomplish. I think this option is missing since 2k14. It's too bad that such a great mode (this year probably even more great) is ruined by such a small thing, which should be so easy to change.

2. I would love to play 5 mins a quarter again. The shortest you can play now is 6 mins.

3. Change the color of shoes (like in 2k12, 2k13) and Jersey Selection!!! Would be so nice if you play in alternate, retro or other special jerseys in MyCareer too!

seanblaze87
08-25-2015, 08:26 AM
I would like to start a MyPlayer Mode, have my friend in the same season I'm in and we both play through the season together as players for different teams (or the same team).

That, or add a feature for a MyAssociation mode where a friend and I can have different jobs on the same team. He could be the GM and go get the talent, and allow me to be a coach and choose all of the schemes and plays.

zaizaizzja
08-26-2015, 02:35 PM
A few improvements for MyCareer: as @TheMan12 mentioned the playoff tree would be on my list too since it clarifies things a lot; playoffs had another problem as well the fact that my stats were fixed on regular season and didn't have the option to view playoff stats anywhere, Doc Rivers entering the team after the first season don't get me wrong I love Doc but my team won the title and who cans their championship-winning coach?, didn't hear any voices from the players visiting me during the offseason (this could be just on my end though), my player won Finals MVP and it doesn't show in the awards section during the second season, and my player has no chance to lead any statistical categories since you can't adjust sim quarter length I play with 6 minute quarters AI plays with 12 so it's impossible to reach their averages and I'm not playing 12 minutes a game

Otherwise I'm happy with anything new but fixing these few things would make the game even more awesome than it already is.

zaizaizzja
08-26-2015, 02:38 PM
Just to emphasize: playoff tree and sim quarter length They got a little lost in the rambling :D

FabCaliente
08-27-2015, 01:59 AM
Just to emphasize: playoff tree and sim quarter length They got a little lost in the rambling :D

yes the option to change the simulated quarter length is so important and essential for the long-term fun of this Game. So Bad when such a GREAT Game Mode would be ruined by such a small thing! For the last 2 years they forgot to put this option in the game now i believe.

zaizaizzja
08-27-2015, 07:13 AM
For the last 2 years they forgot to put this option in the game now i believe. I had 2K14 on PS3 and it did have adjustable sim quarter lenghts. But I love that others understand how important such a miniscule thing is :thumbsup:

Vader0309
08-27-2015, 10:10 AM
Please get rid of the timeout usage for the MyPlayer to be subbed in. Go back to 2K14, let the game time elapse, then sub us in. Dead ball and free throw situations only.... PLEASE! Oh yeah... And stop calling set plays on fast break attempts, that's just dumb!

This would be my biggest complaint as well.

Bubbie
08-27-2015, 11:52 AM
I think 2k should add the game of 50's to be played on the
blacktop online and offline it's a very popular game being played on the courts now

English Phenom
08-28-2015, 04:09 AM
If 2K want to add some mini games to the NBA 2K series there is HORSE which I remember being in NBA All-Star Challenge videogame back in the early 90's and having fun with it in that game back then and Around The World.

The game HORSE is played by two or more players.

The first player with possession of the ball attempts to make a basket from a certain spot and in a particular way, explaining to the other players what the requirements of the shot are. If that player is successful, every subsequent player must make the same basket in the same way as he did. If a player fails to duplicate the shot, they acquire a letter, starting with H. After all players have made an attempt, the next player after the original shooter gets control and can attempt any shot he wants, and the others will attempt that shot, and so on. If a player who has control misses their shot, control moves to the next player. After all 5 letters are obtained, the player may shoot a foul shot to stay in. Whenever any player has all of the letters, spelling out "Horse", they are eliminated from the game. The last player in the game is declared the winner.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gxf5cH5rWM - Real life example with 3 players.

Around the World is a basketball variant played by two or more players, who have all agreed upon a turn order. The game requires a sequence of shooting positions to be decided upon. In theory, these positions are arbitrary; in practice, they are most commonly ordered along the 3-point line in equal intervals starting from one of the sides of the basket and including the straight-on center shot (e.g., 0, 30, 60, 90, 120, 150, and 180 degrees along the 3-point line with 90 being the center). This 180-degree semi-circular path is the inspiration for the game's name. The object is to be the first player to make a shot from all positions. Making a shot from a position allows a player to advance to the next position.

The rules are very flexible but usually a player keeps advancing until a missed shot. The consequences of missing a shot may vary. Sometimes the game is played such that a missed shot requires the player to start over at the first position. Under this rule, the game may also include another rule that allows a player to "save" their position, and pass the ball to the next player. It is probably most common, however, to play such that each player continues until a missed shot. At this point a player may save his position or elect to take another "chance" shot.

If the chance shot is made, the player advances as normal. If it misses, the player's turn ends and they suffer some penalty, perhaps regressing a position or even starting over. Whatever the specifics of the game, when a player makes a successful shot from the final position, the game enters the final stage. Some play such that this player is declared the winner. Others play such that those players who have yet to act on the turn get a chance to tie, which cancels any advantage of going first. There are a multitude of ways the game can be modified.

Other variations include: shooting with the off arm, shooting with alternating arms, using the backboard on every shot (except those directly to the side of the basket), or having positions around the key or even under the basket.

English Phenom
09-12-2015, 05:09 AM
I would love to see The British Basketball League (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Basketball_League) (BBL) teams added in NBA2K17 or if that is already too late then NBA2K18.

The BBL is the premier men's professional basketball league in the United Kingdom. The BBL runs two knockout competitions alongside the league Championship; the BBL Cup (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BBL_Cup) and the BBL Trophy (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BBL_Trophy), as well as the post-season Play-offs.

The BBL is not to be confused with the English Basketball League (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_Basketball_League) (EBL) or the Scottish Men's National League (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottish_Men%27s_National_League), which effectively form the second tier of British basketball. There is currently no promotion or relegation between the English and Scottish leagues and the BBL because of the franchise system in use in the BBL, although several clubs have been elected from the EBL in recent years.

Currently the League consists of 12 teams with representation from both England and Scotland.

Bristol Flyers (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_Flyers)
Cheshire Phoenix (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheshire_Phoenix)
*Glasgow Rocks (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glasgow_Rocks)
Leeds Force (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leeds_Force)
Leicester Riders (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leicester_Riders)
London Lions (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/London_Lions_(basketball))
Manchester Giants (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manchester_Giants)
*Newcastle Eagles (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newcastle_Eagles)
Plymouth Raiders (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plymouth_Raiders)
Sheffield Sharks (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheffield_Sharks)
Surrey Scorchers (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surrey_Scorchers)
Worcester Wolves (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Worcester_Wolves)

* (Glasgow Rocks were formerly known as Edinburgh Rocks [19982002] and Scottish Rocks [20022009])
* Newcastle Eagles were formerly known as Sunderland 76ers [1987-1990], Sunderland Saints [1990-1993], Sunderland Scorpions [1993-1995] and as Newcastle Comets [1995-1996]

The UK basketball fans (that also follow the NBA and buy the NBA2K videogames) are more likely to recognise the names of the BBL teams than of the Euroleague teams with the exception of the Euroleague teams of FC Barcelona and Real Madrid only because there also being football/soccer teams by the names of FC Barcelona and Real Madrid.

matthewreck
09-12-2015, 03:37 PM
how about dont make another 2k basketball game until 2019 so you can properly work on a game and make it quality and not like its a game still in alpha stage worth 70 darn dollars..

TheMan12
10-04-2015, 09:48 PM
Now only post NBA 2k17 ideas and the things wring with 2k16

Caldog1996
10-05-2015, 08:01 AM
1) Don't hire Spike Lee for NBA 2k16

2) How long do we have to wait for a white guy voice?

3) NO level caps! Everyone wants to be a legend not an average NBA player