Thread: West Coast convergence

West Coast convergence

Citizen 60 reporting in from Oregon.

Late night visitors at American Stonehenge in Maryhill, Oregon report lurking stranger after hours appearing to crawl around and on top of the stone slabs. Behavior was peculiar - one witness suggested that the unknown person appeared to be attempting to deduce the structure's purpose. After becoming aware that he was being spied on, the individual began fixedly staring in the direction of the witnesses. The witnesses were deeply unnerved and thought they were hidden in a dark area far from the structure. Provided photographic evidence to me which I posted to the Teletype feed.

http://twitter.com/#!/CitizenSkywatc...39957716529152

Citizen 60 over and out.

Very unsettling indeed. The light coming from its face is of particular note, could the individual have had recording equipment integrated into its helmet? A possible Soviet spy, but why would they be checking out a tourist spot rather than a populated area. Perhaps they're trying to play up the whole idea of extra terrestrials to use as cover for their operations. Wouldn't be the first time Americans have mistaken Soviet spy technology as proof of invaders from Mars.

This is concerning indeed ... Now to use giant map and push pin the location

i doubt its the soviets, humans dont crawl around on structures. are you sure it was crawling? how is it sticking to the building?