Results 1 to 30 of 30

Thread: Citizen Spywatch?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2

    Thumbs down Citizen Spywatch?

    How dim are you lot?

    Citizen One keeps warning you to "trust no one" -- except him... whom you are advised to trust blindly. Ah -- the cheek of it! Who knows the threat of the government better than the government? Well, my darlings... look sharp, think twice. And consider who's really on your side.

    http://bit.ly/rutgpg

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Thornton, CO
    Posts
    47
    Communism at it's finest, Citizens.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14
    Who is this person!?
    Last edited by Limer; 09-06-2011 at 03:42 PM.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    5
    This guy doesn't sound like any commie I've heard of. Citizens, we may have been Infultrated.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Kodiak, Alaska
    Posts
    6,786
    I don't trust you, nor the government.
    I don't even trust other fellow citizens unless they have reasons and proof for me to take trust into consideration.

    Citizen AK Downfall out.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    SPAAAACE
    Posts
    6,849
    I am agreeing with Beta_Angel this is just a communist plot to turn us against each other we need to stay alert!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    How do it know
    Posts
    2,862
    Quote Originally Posted by beta_angel View Post
    Communism at it's finest, Citizens.
    I'm starting to get a little tired of this being thrown so hastily in the face of anyone who has something negative to say. Just keep your trust on a tight leash and keep your allegiances reasonable (and perhaps personal as well).

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    West Jordan, UT
    Posts
    3,179
    Here's a message directly from the Citizen Skywatch recruitment center:

    CITIZENS: Citizen One has been targeted by a disinformation campaign at www.citizenspywatch.com - this can only distract us from our core message. While the Citizen Elite must remain anonymous and the secrecy surrounding Citizen One is vital to his survival, I assure you he can be trusted and that his goals are what he has presented to you. Maintain vigilance.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    233
    I've never had any doubts in Citizen One. A little smear campaign wont change that.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    16
    This sort of tomfoolery is completely unacceptable. I know we live in the Land of the Free but this blatant mockery of Skywatch ideals is sickening at BEST. We are protecting OUR rights and YOURS, Sir. If you want to leave that job to a government who has clearly forgotten how to do that, be my guest. The True Patriots know to who to trust, and it certainly isn't you.

    Stay safe, Citizen One.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Thornton, CO
    Posts
    47
    Quote Originally Posted by Epstein_The_Swami View Post
    I'm starting to get a little tired of this being thrown so hastily in the face of anyone who has something negative to say. Just keep your trust on a tight leash and keep your allegiances reasonable (and perhaps personal as well).
    Sounds exactly like something a communist might say...

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    8
    Citizens!

    Do not let outsiders and naysayers lead us astray. This in-fighting is exactly what they want from us - by forcing us to look inward and point fingers at each other, we are distracted from our true goals. We should continue to diligently ascertain the validity of all claims and comrades but not be waylaid by errant accusations.

    We must expose the truth of the invaders on our soil.

    Trust in Citizen One.

    Trust in each other.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    26
    Eh,it's just a smear campaign.
    This only further proves why Citizen One needs to be in secret.
    People are after him.
    We can't let a simple smear campaign ruin everything,now can we?

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Rijswijk, Holland
    Posts
    97
    Who is this guy? Can we get a check on him? Somebody must be able to locate him...

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    11,867
    Maybe... maybe we should be listening to this guy... After all, if the doctor I saw at Operation PAX was Vesiliyev, then we've got a known communist working for Citizen Skywatch. They're sheltering him, after all.

    This is, well. It's all so confusing.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    16
    There's nothing to be confused about from what I see. This is just one random loon with a grudge against Citizen One. I strongly urge you to ignore this obviously dangerous individual and focus on what's important: helping our fellow Citizens find the Truth. Be wary of filling in missing information with doubt and distrust - that's what this "spywatch" malarkey is all about. Citizen One needs to stay safe, and he needs us to believe in him.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    West Jordan, UT
    Posts
    3,179
    Quote Originally Posted by Codex View Post
    Maybe... maybe we should be listening to this guy... After all, if the doctor I saw at Operation PAX was Vesiliyev, then we've got a known communist working for Citizen Skywatch. They're sheltering him, after all.

    This is, well. It's all so confusing.
    Citizen Codex, you're a trusted member of our organization and a good personal friend, but I'm not sure I can support you if you join in with Citizen Spywatch. I urge you, as your friend to stay vigilant. These are confusing times, but I believe in Citizen One, and I hope that you can too. We should discuss this later tonight, I'll contact you when I am available.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    233
    Quote Originally Posted by IllusionOfLife View Post
    Citizen Codex, you're a trusted member of our organization and a good personal friend, but I'm not sure I can support you if you join in with Citizen Spywatch. I urge you, as your friend to stay vigilant. These are confusing times, but I believe in Citizen One, and I hope that you can too. We should discuss this later tonight, I'll contact you when I am available.
    I tend to agree with Citizen Codex. Add on all these cryptic messages and it seems like maybe we need to hear them out just in case. If Citizen 13 has been swayed to SpyWatch then who can say there isn't a reason? I say trust nobody till we have all the facts.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    How do it know
    Posts
    2,862
    Quote Originally Posted by Codex View Post
    Maybe... maybe we should be listening to this guy... After all, if the doctor I saw at Operation PAX was Vesiliyev, then we've got a known communist working for Citizen Skywatch. They're sheltering him, after all.

    This is, well. It's all so confusing.
    Thanks for speaking some sense. I'm not suggesting dropping this and joining the opposing side - yet. But consider what's being said on both ends. Shady higher-ups recruiting random civilians in order to fulfill a very vague goal? Strange weather and disappearance reports... Weird tech? Not seeing a whole lot that makes me want to blindly follow ANYBODY.

    Spywatch, Skywatch - Is there even a difference?

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    A closet in Columbia...
    Posts
    1,330
    I believe it's best to monitor his status, but remain distant.

    Determining who is who is never an easy game. Stay vigilant, citizens.

    -Citizen BioShockLvr

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    West Jordan, UT
    Posts
    3,179
    Citizens, let's get some perspective here. Has Citizen One, or any other of our Citizen Elite given us any reason to mistrust them? Sure his identity is hidden, but with all the strange occurrences lately one must wonder if we should all be taking more precautions regarding our own identities? However, Citizen One has entrusted us with sensitive and privileged information that has been hidden from us by our own government, he invited us into his personal bunker and gave us the task of finding Citizen 13.

    Whoever is behind Citizen Spywatch, on the other hand, is content to send veiled threats from the shadows. We have not received any intel from him, we have not been entrusted with assignments; it seems to me that whoever is behind Spywatch merely wants to use us as pawns in whatever vendetta he has against Citizen One. For all we know he could have captured Citizen 13, and is even now leading us into a trap! Thirteen himself sent a message a mere two days ago telling us not to trust Citizen Spywatch's lies, and now half of you are ready to throw in with him! Don't give into the enemy due to fear, Citizens, as always maintain vigilance, and watch the skies. There are certainly questions about Citizen One I have that are unanswered, but I trust any pertinent information will be revealed in due time. With Soviets building missiles, communism encroaching on our very doorstep, and now these strange phenomena, the last thing we need is for a split in our ranks due to some mysterious, possibly dangerous, fear monger.
    Last edited by IllusionOfLife; 09-14-2011 at 11:13 PM.

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    11,867
    You are right, Citizen Illusion. Maybe I am being too rash in my questioning of Citizen One. However... No. I am being too rash. We sha;; have to see what comes further of this, but you are right to say we must trust in Citizen One.

    I apologize for my wavering.

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    How do it know
    Posts
    2,862
    Regardless of how thick or thin our loyalties might be, maybe we can start by learning to trust each other. Remove Skywatch and Spywatch from the equation, for just a moment. I believe that at least most of us all want the same thing: to get to the bottom of whatever odd anomaly is causing these disappearances and deaths.

    One organization is probably composed of the good guys, and the other is probably composed of the bad ones! I acknowledge that, but let's not let that fact make us - as a body of citizens - weaker. If there is deceit, doubt, betrayal... we need to be sure that WE are on the same side, regardless of what goes down.

    I don't want to establish myself as a damn Communist. That's the last thing I want to do. Call me Citizen Swami, and consider me your ally.
    Last edited by Epstein_The_Swami; 09-15-2011 at 06:55 PM.

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    RaptureArchives.org
    Posts
    1,741
    Quote Originally Posted by Epstein_The_Swami View Post
    Regardless of how thick or thin our loyalties might be, maybe we can start by learning to trust each other. Remove Skywatch and Spywatch from the equation, for just a moment. I believe that at least most of us all want the same thing: to get to the bottom of whatever odd anomaly is causing these disappearances and deaths.

    One organization is probably composed of the good guys, and the other is probably composed of the bad ones! I acknowledge that, but let's not let that fact make us - as a body of citizens - weaker. If there is deceit, doubt, betrayal... we need to be sure that WE are on the same side, regardless of what goes down.

    I don't want to establish myself as a damn Communist. That's the last thing I want to do. Call me Citizen Swami, and consider me your ally.
    It seems that there is a major Red Scare here, I wonder which I should fear more, the communists or the socialists... Based on the reports from the radio, CCCP activity has been minimal, it makes no sense for them to strike now, it would give them no tactical advantage. We have to ask two important questions, to question the spywatch/Red Scare theory. Who would benefit from such? and who has the ability to cover it up? I would be more concerned about a coup d'état than any soviet misinformation.

    Citizen Tapper, signing off.

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The Land of Water and Aliens
    Posts
    197
    If memory serves, Vesilyev was killed - along with and Internal Defense Directorate operative codenamed SECOPGAMMA - before both the InfiniVac Network and the Internal Defense Directorate went into Code Black Lockdown (a condition most likely triggered by the attack on Vesilyev and SECOPGAMMA). And might I remind everyone of the reason why SECOPGAMMA was escorting Vesilyev to an IDD facility?

    It's because Vesilyev was defecting from the Soviet Union, and he had information that might have been relevant to the phenomena that the IDD were investigating. (An investigation which, I might add, is now being undertaken by Citizen Skywatch since the termination of the IDD and Project: ENEMY UNKNOWN.)

    It is entirely possible that the alleged Vesilyev seen at the Citizen Skywatch bunker during Operation P.A.X. could very well be a body double or, perhaps, Vesilyev's identical twin brother. (I don't have access to the late Vesilyev's dossier, so I don't know which it is.)

    So, it would be wise to consider this: if the real Vesilyev is, in fact, dead, then it is entirely possible that the Vesilyev seen at the bunker is an impostor - possibly a mole planted either by the Russians or Citizen Spywatch (or, perhaps, the two working in tandem).

  26. #26
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    North East/ USA
    Posts
    41
    Maybe the killing of Vesilyev was a ruse - it's been known to happen. That's a good way to just start over.

  27. #27
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    RaptureArchives.org
    Posts
    1,741
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger Six View Post
    It's because Vesilyev was defecting from the Soviet Union, and he had information that might have been relevant to the phenomena that the IDD were investigating. (An investigation which, I might add, is now being undertaken by Citizen Skywatch since the termination of the IDD and Project: ENEMY UNKNOWN.)

    It is entirely possible that the alleged Vesilyev seen at the Citizen Skywatch bunker during Operation P.A.X. could very well be a body double or, perhaps, Vesilyev's identical twin brother. (I don't have access to the late Vesilyev's dossier, so I don't know which it is.)

    So, it would be wise to consider this: if the real Vesilyev is, in fact, dead, then it is entirely possible that the Vesilyev seen at the bunker is an impostor - possibly a mole planted either by the Russians or Citizen Spywatch (or, perhaps, the two working in tandem).
    It would make even more sense that some of the citizens of skywatch are actually soviet spies themselves, seeing as there is so many 'citizens' among us, and the constant theme of a Red Scare continues to echo in American ears.

  28. #28
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Novato, CA
    Posts
    2,058
    Citizen One's integrity is coming under scrutiny. We must examine all evidence....

  29. #29
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The Land of Water and Aliens
    Posts
    197
    That we should, Citizen GalFriday. But we should not assume that the information we have thus far recovered discredits Citizen One and supports Citizen Spywatch - nor should we assume the opposite.

    There is a rather . . . uncouth saying about the negative aspects of unfounded assumptions, after all. Uncouth, but no less true for its crudity.

  30. #30
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Novato, CA
    Posts
    2,058
    Agreed Citizen Ranger Six

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •