Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Phone Call In/Radio Stations/13's Secret Meetings

Quote Originally Posted by Precarious View Post
    I'm gonna laugh if it's a big blue box of donuts in LA, and I'm not going to be there but I am DEFINITELY making my Mum go to SF for me or I'll die of envy!
    Im dying with envy already!!!!

if anyone can get the japanese recording of the tomato powderkeg i can see what can be done.. my better half is a japanese major

13's spreading out already I hope another city shows up soon

Tomato powderkeg is offline as far as I can see. Probably going to be during the week if it comes back up.

I also received the phone message, which has already been decoded, my message came from the continental phone number and not the international one.

Could Skywatch be having some technical issues with Tomato?

One and Zero have gone quiet so...

Hey TheParasite, the code i had for mercury teacup was cut off at the end. This is what it should read in the first post:

Citizens of San Francisco you are needed for operation mercury teacup on Saturday September twenty fourth between the hours of one pm and five pm Valencia street near nineteenth coordinates eight two six look in drawer number zero six six where its at reverse the alphabet zyx equals abc only twenty packets available

Updated the information. Thanks Citizen Ksarith.

Hopefully tomorrow we can find more stations or Tomato re-activates.

I believe we have been to proactive with Tomato Powderkeg. I dont believe we were supposed to find that message until later.

OK, so can anybody define for me exactly where we update our phone numbers and addresses? I've searched and searched and can't remember which information I put where...

I need to make sure 13 or others from Citizen Skywatch can contact me in the event that my assistance is needed.

You could, under normal circumstances, update your information through the main page of Citizen Skywatch, but as of now there is currently the emergency bulletin regarding Citizen 13. It's unknown when the site will be back to normal.

That was my initial thought. I shall wait further instructions from the Citizen Skywatch mainpage.

Exclamation

Emerald Vanguard: Attention Citizens of Boston. You are needed for mobilization on Saturday September Seventeenth between the hours of noon and four PM. Please do not contact us unless you will be available on this date in the geographic location of Cambridge, cross streets Cambridge Street and Prospect Street. Only twenty packets will be available at this location. For complete orders contact citizenbeta at gmail dot com with the password CARBUNCLE. Repeat that is citizenbeta. This is Operation Emerald Vanguard. Repeating in 5 4 3 2 1 LOCATION ON MAP
    I have sent Citizen Beta a message via this 'gmal' telegram service and have not received further word from him yet. Has anyone else contacted Citizen Beta?

Update

Just recieved a new phone call, along with some more Morse code.

Quote Originally Posted by jewleeuh View Post
    Just recieved a new phone call, along with some more Morse code.
    Can you record...? (It is now apparent my info is incorrect)

Yeah, I just got the call, I really wish I could make it to Boston. It tis a tradgedy I wont be able to assist Citizen 13.

Quote Originally Posted by CHAINS4W View Post
    Yeah, I just got the call, I really wish I could make it to Boston. It tis a tradgedy I wont be able to assist Citizen 13.
    Same here,I sent an email to Citizen Beta though concerning my issue,and a reminder of when it is in case I can make it.
    ...being a young citizen with no license sucks...

No,no I won't be able to make it.
    Damn,Massachusits

http://soundcloud.com/missjewleeuh/citizens

Best quality I could get, for some reason no matter what I can't get it any better, its just the original I guess.

Can someone type down the hole thing?

Can someone give us the number they called from? We can call back and hear it too I think.

Also did people that got called live in the area?

213-985-7161

They're telling us what we already know...

Quote Originally Posted by Theta-Sigma View Post
    They're telling us what we already know...
    But we dont know what the morse code is telling us. Could be more instructions

Quote Originally Posted by Ksarith View Post
    But we dont know what the morse code is telling us. Could be more instructions
    There is morse code...? I turned off the phone after learning it's the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Theta-Sigma View Post
    There is morse code...? I turned off the phone after learning it's the same.
    After the part where he says 20 boxes being held keep listening it goes into morse code then ends with "this is operation polecat"

I hope the Morse code doesn't lead to a website we already got... -.-

Well I thought I saw tomato in there but it was probably just a fluke. Anyone got a clear recording yet?

I just CAN'T hear it well! Gah!

From what I've translated so far, this code appears to be some kind of shorthand reference code to a network page. This is what I have so far:

I'm struggling with the rest due to both not ideal audio quality, and my own lack of competence at translating audible morse code rather than written.

Citizen Illusion, TRY THIS.

Quote Originally Posted by TheParasite View Post
    Citizen Illusion, TRY THIS.
    Thanks Citizen Parasite. I was able to get the full message with the clearer recording. The code is:

Which is actually just a reference code for the Citizen Skywatch Bulletin Board, and a rather anti-climatic discovery.

I just noticed that Mercury Teacup is broadcasting again at http://mercuryteacup.com/. Tomato Powderkeg isn't up yet though.

I was also contacted.
    Operation Emerald Vanguard was addressed to the Citizens of Boston.
    I'm awaiting instructions in New York City...

Stay vigilant, fellow citizens.
    -Citizen BioShockLvr

I have a request for any Citizens who are willing to help. I have been trying to keep detailed records of all the intel and evidence we are receiving from Citizen Skywatch, but for some reason my recording equipment will only allow me to capture about eight minutes of the broadcasts from Crystal Polecat and Mercury Teacup. I was able to get Emerald Vanguard's broadcast thanks to Citizen Limer, but I would like to have records of all three.

Is there anyone who perhaps has better equipment who can record the whole thing for me?

I should be able to do it with the equipment present at the Mid-Hudson Mobile Operations Command Center, Citizen IllusionOfLife.

I might need to acquire some specialized cables, however - a pair of Y-splitters and an audio patch cable, to be precise - but the other equipment I have should work to record the transmissions from Citizen 13's stations.

If I am successful, I will upload the audio to the repository I set up earlier when I received the first call from Citizen Skywatch.

Much obliged Ranger Six. After what happened with Project: Enemy Unknown I want to make sure that we are keeping detailed records of everything that has transpired.

Make sure to include all us. I want to follow the radio tranmissions, but I am having problems getting the radio on my computer. Thanks for doing this.

Have no fear, Citizen Homegirl. Once the stations have been recorded, transcoded, and uploaded, I will post the network addresses for each recording here.

Crystal Polecat is ready.

EDIT: Emerald Vanguard is ready.

EDIT2: Mercury Teacup is ready.
    Last edited by Ranger Six; 09-16-2011 at 06:03 PM.

Good work Ranger Six, however, it seems that you ran into the same problem as me being unable to record the entire radio loop. For example, the Crystal Polecat broadcast is on a 9:27 loop, Emerald Vanguard is on a 14:36 second loop.

The loop ends with a five second countdown followed by a short silence. Here is the full loop of Emerald Vanguard as recorded by Citizen Limer for reference: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/14250655/eme...dbroadcast.mp3

The strange thing about these stations is that they seem to begin repeating earlier than your research suggests, Citizen IllusionOfLife. Of course, this could just be an auditory anomaly, but still . . .

Last edited by Limer; 09-16-2011 at 08:21 PM.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast