Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Operation Tomato Powderkeg 9/24/11

Operation Tomato Powderkeg 9/24/11

Hello fellow citizens.
    I am Citizen CHAINS4W and I wanted to start this thread to see what we are working with on saturday in PHILADELPHIA at the Eastern State Penitentiary. I will be attending as well as my counterpart, Citizen Mike. We will be taking a video journal as well as photos throughout the operation Who else is attending?

Here is the full recordings message:
    "Citizens of philadelphia you are needed for operation tomato powderkeg on saturday september 24 between the hours of 10 am and 2 pm locate the penitentiary at the corner of corinthian ave and fairmont ave Tell the clerk at the front desk you were sent by citizen 13. Citizens will receive a pass and sealed orders follow them to the letter." It also claims that only 20 passes will be given out.

Here is the Location http://maps.google.com/maps?q=penite...m&z=16&iwloc=A
    Last edited by CHAINS4W; 09-22-2011 at 10:05 AM.

So far here is my list. WE MUST BE VERY CAUTIOUS. THIS IS DEFINITELY A POSSIBLE SPYWATCH TRAP.

Citizen CHAINS4W
    Citizen Mike
    Citizen Slightlychilled with two little citizens.
    Citizen Epstein_The_Swami (Most Likely)
    Last edited by CHAINS4W; 09-22-2011 at 03:04 AM.

I'm making it a priority. I'm about 70% sure that I'll be able to make it, so add me into the list if you'd like. I may or may not be bringing another Citizen along with me. If I leave early I could probably make it by 10 (I don't live in the city).
    Last edited by Epstein_The_Swami; 09-21-2011 at 06:40 PM.

While I will not be able to participate directly, I will be providing communications channels by way of a network that the Mid-Hudson Mobile Operations Command Center has access to.

As before, the server info is irc.synirc.net:6667 or irc.synirc.net:7001 - just use #TomatoPowderkeg instead of the previous channels.

I will be there after 1200 my little one has tball

I will attempt to make it to the event this weekend but I have work in the middle of the day so I will see what I can do.

Quote Originally Posted by Epstein_The_Swami View Post
    I'm making it a priority. I'm about 70% sure that I'll be able to make it, so add me into the list if you'd like. I may or may not be bringing another Citizen along with me. If I leave early I could probably make it by 10 (I don't live in the city).
    Yeah, im going to try and be there at 10....but its a projected 2 hour drive and who knows how traffic will be.

Myself and another citizen i have recruited will make our way up to the location as well. But similar to Citizen Chainsaw, my drive will also be roughly 2 hours.
    Are we citizens planning on trying to meet beforehand? or should we be cautious and stay anonymous?

Not quite sure....Im guessing that timing it will be hard. We should just go in and hope for the best. But be cautious.

I should be heading out around 8:20 AM, EST. Hopefully I won't need help, but if the instructions are a difficult task then I'll look for any other Citizens offering to help.

I'm ready for the trip

How did you get a uniform?

Holy ☺☺☺☺,I want one of those shirts!
    I'll be standing by waiting to help,I also posted some info about something I found off the Citizen Skywatch Twitter,maybe it's useful somehow.

I made them for my kids and I for today I also make stickers

Good luck to all attending, I can't wait to hear more about this mission.

Love these shirts!!

Mid-Hudson Mobile Operations Command Center online.

Got back just now. Tons of evidence to share with you all!

Expect pictures, and video footage. I've recorded my entire conversation with Citizen 13's friend on the inside. I'll prepare everything as fast as I can.

EDIT - The recording is up. Might need a few minutes to prepare, but here's the link:
    My rendezvous with 13's friend...

Guess I should be glad that my nose was stuffed up - it disguises my voice quite nicely! As for my name... I say in the description - Maybe this isn't the best idea, but I feel like *someone* needs to see it. I trust my fellow soldiers well enough. Sometimes it's a little tough to hear 13's friend, but that's not something I can remedy.

Pictures on the way. That package didn't look like much to me, but it contained quite a lot.

This is great news Citizen Epstein_The_Swami, cannot wait to see your footage and read your report.

Well done, Epstein!

I just got back I need to take some pic and I ll up load them. Sorry no onsite pics had a my little ones.

I'm in the process of getting all of my photos somewhere organized and ready. Check out the Consolidated Information thread - it's getting filled with all evidence acquired as of now.

Terribly sorry, the pictures were, at first, too small to see clearly. That's been fixed. I'll slap the Evidence into this thread too. Maybe Citizen CHAINS4W could have all of it in the Original Post:

EVIDENCE:
    The Package
    Telegram: Spread the word!
    Sketch #1: Command Center?
    Sketch #2: Forensic Photo Lab?
    Letter #1: Concerning the IDD
    Letter #2: Also Concerning the IDD
    Skywatch Patch
    Last edited by Epstein_The_Swami; 09-24-2011 at 10:47 AM.

Ok here are the pics http://www.nw23.com/?p=163

I also have some strips of paper I need to splice. When the kids go down for a nap I will work on it.

Hmm, a new patch design . . . interesting, to say the least.

I have just returned home with all the documents I am uploading the photos of the operation now! I will also post my video and the shredded results in the near future!

The Prison itself was pretty quiet when I made my visit. I couldn't stick around too long (Nor did I want to...) so I followed 13's instructions as quickly as I could. In and out, *very* fast. The area was pretty eerie - especially the cell block of my contact, in particular.

When I found the guy, he was just sitting against the wall. His cell was filthy, too. It's strange, because he seemed too nice of a fellow to be cooped up in this place; though maybe he was a bit lazy - a broom was in his hand, but he wasn't in the mood to clean anything I guess. The footage I posted earlier does a better job of describing our exchange.

When he told me to act natural, like I had nothing to hide - I got a bit nervous. With the odd reports of Citizen Soldiers being photographed/stalked I did my best to look inconspicuous, but I wanted out. I never saw anything out of the ordinary.

And now, here I am, sharing the evidence. The operation was a success. The last thing I forgot to mention was the shredded document. It looks like it might be tough to piece together, but I'll do my best.

Here is my album from the operation. Pictures taken by Citizen Mike, myself in the photos.
    www.photobucket.com/operationtomatopowderkeg

Here is my cut up letter

Nice work! I hope other have as much luck as you have had in putting the evidence back together.

Thanks for that, SlightlyChilled. I think I have mostly the same strips as you do, but I think I caught one or two spots where your shreds filled in some blanks I had, and vice versa. Anyone who attended is urged to post their shredded papers here.

Honestly, I don't think mine is all that important. It's hard to take a picture of this to get all of it in frame and I can't scan. Really though, it looks almost exactly like SlightlyChilled's, albeit less complete overall. Quite sorry, maybe I'll try to work on it if everyone else posts their shreds, too. Were the Emerald Vanguard shreds ever completely pieced together?

http://s1135.photobucket.com/albums/...t=IMG_0056.jpg
    http://s1135.photobucket.com/albums/...t=IMG_0058.jpg
    These are my shredded documents....They seem mostly the same but I am going to open my other package as well to see if there is any difference or strips I can add.

One is from the White House? Very Interesting

Quote Originally Posted by CHAINS4W View Post
    One is from the White House? Very Interesting
    Wow, excellent job with that. I had a bunch of strips that were blank... maybe that wasn't supposed to happen. Regardless, this is one of the most complete versions, especially combined with Citizen SC's. I'm sure somebody with photo-editing skills could be of great use here - work their magic to cut and paste the different Citizens' sections together as the letters get complete enough for us to at least inference the entire thing?

I might be able to do that.

These two look like the bunker from Operation PAX. Maybe we're getting to look behind the scenes of that setup?

I'd assume concept art for the PAX booth.

That is so great to see - thanks for sharing.

Another well executed mission Citizens! Good work!

Is it just me or do the papers collected so far make it seem like someone from the IDD is still involved somehow?

Quote Originally Posted by Ksarith View Post
    Another well executed mission Citizens! Good work!

Is it just me or do the papers collected so far make it seem like someone from the IDD is still involved somehow?
    Since the IDD went dark for nearly a year(?) with no word, I guess the most logical step to take right now would be to find out exactly what the fate of its superiors was. Based on the evidence from this mission, it sounds like they were under investigation as to having possible Communist ties?

The Director and Deputy Director might have met a grim fate, I presume. Unless they're still among us... I mean, if 13 is the one leaving all of this evidence - maybe he was once a head of the IDD? He wants us to see all of this for a reason, and the guy sure as hell has a lot of friends.

Since the IDD went dark for nearly a year(?) with no word, I guess the most logical step to take right now would be to find out exactly what the fate of its superiors was. Based on the evidence from this mission, it sounds like they were under investigation as to having possible Communist ties?

The Director and Deputy Director might have met a grim fate, I presume. Unless they're still among us... I mean, if 13 is the one leaving all of this evidence - maybe he was once a head of the IDD? He wants us to see all of this for a reason, and the guy sure as hell has a lot of friends.
    From two of the letters your recovered it seems like the IDD were being silenced because of the anti communist sentiment they held. Maybe SkyWatch is a reforming of loyal IDD agents?

And who are the Fifth Columnists mentioned in one of the letters as being behind the whole manipulation from within?

Fifth columnists definition says: A fifth column is a group of people who clandestinely undermine a larger group such as a nation from within.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast