Thread: Announcing The Darkness II Limited Edition

Exclamation Announcing The Darkness II Limited Edition

Hi all,

We're excited to announce that people who pre-order the game now will get a free (and automatic) upgrade to The Darkness II Limited Edition. This edition includes a new piece of custom Silvestri artwork, digital editions of The Darkness comics, and some in-game items as well. See below!

Crazy Abdul? A cab driver?

Just curious but is the limited edition the same price as the regular edition?

Yes, it's the same price, and you should get it no matter where you pre-order.

Quote Originally Posted by 2K David View Post
    Yes, it's the same price, and you should get it no matter where you pre-order.

Cool,I'll probably pre-order it at Play N Trade soon

When are you guys going to let us pre-order it on Steam?

This looks awesome, I'd get it for the cool box alone. I've already had mine pre-ordered for a few months now.

The crazy abdul darkling looks even cooler than the dead cat darkling! and that relic hunter will come in handy.

Extra item hunting, bonus for heart nomming and a darkling shout out to his buddy, Crazy Abdul? So very nearly sold... I just need to know a bit more about what my money is going to be like/how much these are going to cost as DLC if I don't adopt early. I do want to support this Franchise though, The Darkness is criminally underrated.