Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The Irrational Games Store is Now Open For Business!

Statues, please! Memorial, Lutece - OHH and miniature replicas of all the floating islands. I'll start stockpiling cash whilst you work on that.

I have made two purchases a few days ago, and both times the site said I had been declined, yet my account has been charged. I never received a confirmation number or anything like that, but the charges have been"pe nding" for three days now.

I really want the stuff I ordered, but I don't want to be charged twice or receive everything twice.

I have sent a couple notices to 2k support but I haven't heard back.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrowablaze View Post
    I have made two purchases a few days ago, and both times the site said I had been declined, yet my account has been charged. I never received a confirmation number or anything like that, but the charges have been"pe nding" for three days now.

I really want the stuff I ordered, but I don't want to be charged twice or receive everything twice.

I have sent a couple notices to 2k support but I haven't heard back.
    Sorry you're having issues with the site. Each time a charge is attempted, it creates a "pending" notice that takes 1-3 days to typically drop off. So those charges may just disappear.

Opening a support ticket was the right move. As a backup, you can also send a Private Message to the Irrational Games community manager, IG.J.

Hope they get you sorted. Good luck!

I can't make a purchase. Site doesn't let me select the shipping method (only one available) and doesn't let me advance with the purchase, no matter If I choose credit card or PayPal. Help, please.

Quote Originally Posted by DoomGuy86 View Post
    I can't make a purchase. Site doesn't let me select the shipping method (only one available) and doesn't let me advance with the purchase, no matter If I choose credit card or PayPal. Help, please.
    I've had the same issue with the shipping method until I saw a tiny not-red message at the top of the form complaining my phone number had too many places or something. After I fixed that, I was able to chose a shipping method.

As for the payment method, neither CC nor PayPal work for me. I've had never issues with my CC before and I've tried various billing information combinations, yet nothing works. And with PayPal I can select the radio button but nothing happens then...

Still not working, no matter what I do, system will not let me select the shipping option...

7. Same thing happening here, can't go through with my order... Keep getting an error message. Fix this please, thank you.

Uhm, anyone else getting that pretty much everything on the Irrational store isn't there anymore?

They get shipments of stock in from time to time. Not often, but they do. sm

I have been trying to buy the 3 vigor bottles for over a week and my order won't process. I ordered the songbird plush two days ago and the order went through without a problem. What gives???

Support said it was a problem with my address not matching the card, but it's the only address ever used with the card, the card has been used without issues to make hundreds of purchases online without an issue, including the songbird 2 days ago. Now I have $840 on hold in my bank account and the order won't process. This is EXTREMELY frustrating!! I just want the order to process properly!

Could someone PLEASE, PLEASE help me!! (Before I lose my last shred of sanity??)

Something "bad" seems to have happened to the store lately: suddenly nearly everything's gone out of stock, and even the stuff that seemingly might be in stock is apparently also out of stock when you click on it. It all seemed okay a week or two ago, so I'm wondering what happened? I filed a support request but just got "Unfortunately, we are unable to assist you with this product inquiry at the online store" in response, which hasn't exactly rectified the problem. It's been like that for about the past week.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234