Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 41 to 55 of 55

Thread: Wrestling heritage trophy glitched

  1. #41
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by hardcore iceman View Post
    Wait do you have to do this on legendary? I just ask because I got the trophy but I believe mine was set on normal lol.

    Good for you btw man.
    No. You don't even need to do every match on Legendary for the trophies relating to completing the mode on that difficulty. Only the last two matches of each showcase (and the MITB 11, Survivor Series 11 and SummerSlam 02 ones which requires you to complete the matches on Hard).

  2. #42
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Parts unknown
    Posts
    433
    Quote Originally Posted by randomste08 View Post
    No. You don't even need to do every match on Legendary for the trophies relating to completing the mode on that difficulty. Only the last two matches of each showcase (and the MITB 11, Survivor Series 11 and SummerSlam 02 ones which requires you to complete the matches on Hard).
    It would of been nice if Yukes had put some kind of sign or something saying you must play this match on this or that, OR maybe just have the match automatically be put on the different difficulty's, then that way the player doesn't have to worry about switching from different settings etc.

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by wweRKO View Post
    It would of been nice if Yukes had put some kind of sign or something saying you must play this match on this or that, OR maybe just have the match automatically be put on the different difficulty's, then that way the player doesn't have to worry about switching from different settings etc.
    I think that the only ones that they had mentioned to play on Hard or Legendary was the ones I've mentioned plus Badd Blood 2004 & the final match between CM Punk & John Cena. I think that they've intended to make it so that we should play it through on Legendary difficulty but it was designed so that we only need to do the last two matches of each showcase on Legendary. HHH vs HBK was pretty straight forward on Legendary (minus the 6 man tag at Armageddon 2003 perhaps). I think in the CM Punk/Cena Showcase, the only ones that are difficult are John Cena vs Rey (second AA), John Cena/CM Punk @ Raw 1000 (second GTS) and CM Punk/Rock I (everything after the first People's Elbow). Then again, the matches were easy to go through without 100% the objectives on Legendary. Maybe that they should have informed us that only completing the matches on Legendary would get us the difficulty related trophies.

  4. #44
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Parts unknown
    Posts
    433
    Quote Originally Posted by randomste08 View Post
    I think that the only ones that they had mentioned to play on Hard or Legendary was the ones I've mentioned plus Badd Blood 2004 & the final match between CM Punk & John Cena. I think that they've intended to make it so that we should play it through on Legendary difficulty but it was designed so that we only need to do the last two matches of each showcase on Legendary. HHH vs HBK was pretty straight forward on Legendary (minus the 6 man tag at Armageddon 2003 perhaps). I think in the CM Punk/Cena Showcase, the only ones that are difficult are John Cena vs Rey (second AA), John Cena/CM Punk @ Raw 1000 (second GTS) and CM Punk/Rock I (everything after the first People's Elbow). Then again, the matches were easy to go through without 100% the objectives on Legendary. Maybe that they should have informed us that only completing the matches on Legendary would get us the difficulty related trophies.
    That would of been nice to know a head of time, or like I mention in my last post they should have an automatically switch to easy, hard & or legend difficult's then this way the player doesn't have to switch back & forth etc and or miss out on a related trophy etc.

  5. #45
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1

    and no trophy

  6. #46
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Suplex City
    Posts
    1,735

    How do I get the Wrestling heritage trophy for PS4?

    The trophy details say 2K Showcase - Complete all objectives. But which 2K Showcases exactly?
    I will be updating you on everything WWE every single day on the link below.

    https://www.facebook.com/pages/WWE-C...034388?fref=nf

  7. #47
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,931
    Quote Originally Posted by intensejames View Post
    The trophy details say 2K Showcase - Complete all objectives. But which 2K Showcases exactly?
    You just have to complete all the objectives for HHH vs HBK and Cena vs Punk. The objectives for the DLC Showcases don't count towards the achievement/trophy (although they're all easy enough to do).

    I didn't run into any problems unlocking it, but it seems like some people have had problems with the objectives in the HHH vs Kane casket match and Punk vs Rock at the Royal Rumble. Also, pinning Kevin Nash in the 6 man tag can be a pain because of the goofy tag team AI.
    Check out my WWE 2K17 CAWs on Xbox One, and the ECW / NWA World Title Tournament!

  8. #48
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Suplex City
    Posts
    1,735
    Quote Originally Posted by Replicant13 View Post
    You just have to complete all the objectives for HHH vs HBK and Cena vs Punk. The objectives for the DLC Showcases don't count towards the achievement/trophy (although they're all easy enough to do).

    I didn't run into any problems unlocking it, but it seems like some people have had problems with the objectives in the HHH vs Kane casket match and Punk vs Rock at the Royal Rumble. Also, pinning Kevin Nash in the 6 man tag can be a pain because of the goofy tag team AI.
    I completed all of the objectives and didn't get a trophy :s?
    I will be updating you on everything WWE every single day on the link below.

    https://www.facebook.com/pages/WWE-C...034388?fref=nf

  9. #49
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,931
    Quote Originally Posted by intensejames View Post
    I completed all of the objectives and didn't get a trophy :s?
    Did you happen to use the Accelerator to unlock all? Because that will give you the screen telling you that you've completed all the objectives, even when you haven't. It definitely makes it tough to track down which objectives you didn't complete.

    There's a thread about it here -- http://forums.2k.com/showthread.php?...rophy-glitched -- As far as I know, it's not glitched, just tough to get if you unlocked all. I'm on X1 and it unlocked fine for me, but I didn't use the Accelerator. And it was several patches ago lol.
    Check out my WWE 2K17 CAWs on Xbox One, and the ECW / NWA World Title Tournament!

  10. #50
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Suplex City
    Posts
    1,735
    Quote Originally Posted by Replicant13 View Post
    Did you happen to use the Accelerator to unlock all? Because that will give you the screen telling you that you've completed all the objectives, even when you haven't. It definitely makes it tough to track down which objectives you didn't complete.

    There's a thread about it here -- http://forums.2k.com/showthread.php?...rophy-glitched -- As far as I know, it's not glitched, just tough to get if you unlocked all. I'm on X1 and it unlocked fine for me, but I didn't use the Accelerator. And it was several patches ago lol.
    I used the Accelerator to unlock everything and I'm playing WWE 2K 15 on my PS4.
    I will be updating you on everything WWE every single day on the link below.

    https://www.facebook.com/pages/WWE-C...034388?fref=nf

  11. #51
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Parts unknown
    Posts
    433
    Quote Originally Posted by intensejames View Post
    I used the Accelerator to unlock everything and I'm playing WWE 2K 15 on my PS4.
    LOL .. that's the issue some of us ran into. Did you have the game setting on Legend ? Easy ? I know for me I some how missed the second people's Elbow using the Rock vs CM Punk. There is also one with Rey vs Cena .. where your have to kick out two times, some people missed that.

  12. #52
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Suplex City
    Posts
    1,735
    Quote Originally Posted by wweRKO View Post
    There is also one with Rey vs Cena .. where your have to kick out two times, some people missed that.
    I think I missed this thanks man.
    I will be updating you on everything WWE every single day on the link below.

    https://www.facebook.com/pages/WWE-C...034388?fref=nf

  13. #53
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Parts unknown
    Posts
    433
    Quote Originally Posted by intensejames View Post
    I think I missed this thanks man.
    Your welcome .

  14. #54
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    7

    Finally got it

    Quote Originally Posted by fedehorn View Post

    and no trophy

    Ok I tried everything and no trophy, it says all completed on both showcases and I played both twice and still no trophy. I found out that is trophy is definitely glitched. I'm playing on PS3.

    What you do is.

    1. Remove the game disc
    2. Go to "Game data utility" and delete the WWE 2K15 (4.7GB)
    3. Then put the disc back in and open the game
    4. It will ask u to update patch 1.05 or something. PRESS O to CANCEL.
    DONT INSTALL THE UPDATE, DONT SIGN IN TO PSN.
    5. Game will no install which takes few mins
    6. Go to showcase and play any 1 match,
    After that match trophy will pop up.
    You can now update and sign in if you wish.

    This worked for me 100%. Obviously don't delete you save data. All your doing is reinstalling the game as the patch 1.05 glitched the trophy.

    Spread this around, a lot of people have trouble with this trophy.
    Last edited by Zeokage; 09-15-2015 at 11:07 AM.

  15. #55
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    1

    No pop up 😅

    Quote Originally Posted by wweRKO View Post
    I did everything in the Puck vs Cena MITB one, & same goes for Cena vs Mysterio, I had a friend help me with Punk vs Del Rio because he goes for a cross arm submission & I couldn't break it on Legend, funny you mention Punk vs Cena at SummerSlam because I didn't see that listed unless I over looked that. I'll have to relook for it a bit later today & see if that is the one or not. Everything else I did what I believe was showing up on the screen.

    Edit Update:

    I finally did it .. Rock vs CM Punk at Royal Rumble for the title. I played the match on easy & finally after hitting the second People's Elbow .. the trophy popped up.
    I did everything and still didn't pop up!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •