Thread: Ken Levine Interview at Pax 2015

Ken Levine Interview at Pax 2015

http://www.twitch.tv/twitch/c/6283888

Talking a lot about the his new project. sm

Nothing new, unfortunately. :/
    Last edited by biccs_pudding; 03-10-2015 at 01:21 PM. Reason: can't get even a 3-word-long sentence right, Jesus

I can't believe that Ken Levine did the screenplay for a Rom Com back in the day. I'd like to see that just for ☺☺☺☺s and giggles.

He did say that he plans on releasing a board game of sorts to test the waters and let fans preview this systemic approach to narrative. Kind of an interesting concept.

Still not entirely sure what genre the game will be. Sounds like he is talking about a scifi RPG. I'm so used to Ken working on shooters ... although I guess you can blend the two.
    Last edited by Codex; 03-10-2015 at 08:55 AM. Reason: Don't bypass the language filter

Quote Originally Posted by Sevean View Post
    Still not entirely sure what genre the game will be.
    I doubt he knows either. I mean really, there's still nothing tangible about this project since Ken's last vague introduction a whole year before. Not like I'm impatient or anything.
    Actually yeah, I'm pretty impatient.

P.S: Why an M-rated franchise's flagship forum has a language filter at all, I'll never know.

Quote Originally Posted by biccs_pudding View Post
    I doubt he knows either. I mean really, there's still nothing tangible about this project since Ken's last vague introduction a whole year before. Not like I'm impatient or anything.
    Actually yeah, I'm pretty impatient.

P.S: Why an M-rated franchise's flagship forum has a language filter at all, I'll never know.
    Probably because 2K is based in the United States, and my brethren have a twisted conception of what is and is not harmful to youths. It's perfectly all right for a child to see someone's face mutilated with a Skyhook or their head explode when hit with Shock Jockey, but if they see a ☺☺☺☺ or the s-word, they will be forever tainted.

Probably because 2K is based in the United States, and my brethren have a twisted conception of what is and is not harmful to youths. It's perfectly all right for a child to see someone's face mutilated with a Skyhook or their head explode when hit with Shock Jockey, but if they see a ☺☺☺☺ or the s-word, they will be forever tainted.
    What a strange culture indeed. *continues eating a plate of fried blood*

Heh, I'm even surprised that the forum let you write "☺☺☺☺" there .

Guys, please refrain from discussing the forum rules/moderation decisions. If you have a question PM me or 2K Hooley.

As it stands, since this isn't really Infinite related I'm going to bump it down to the Irrational forum.

Anyways. Back on topic...
    Twitter: LadyCodex