Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 161 to 200 of 274

Thread: Patch/Update 1.05 Notes OFFICIAL Discussion Thread

  1. #161
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Bourbon Street
    Posts
    2,917
    Quote Originally Posted by supergame View Post
    I hope EA gets the license for this game so the fake patches and false advertising will stop...
    LMAO... seriously? EA? Wow.

    "Do a cache clear: this is a common solution to many issues that WWE 2K superstars experience."

  2. #162
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Creep View Post
    LMAO... seriously? EA? Wow.
    To be fair, EA did turn a couple of games around for the better.

    Still, I think we're fine with 2k. I have faith in 2k16. Though, that will be the last straw. Lol.

  3. #163
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    186
    Quote Originally Posted by hardcore iceman View Post
    Would you please stop it? It's obvious that no wrestling game will be perfect and despite what you say this wasn't a "beta game". You don't want EA to get this 2K did a good job this year and all the patches prove they give a damn about it. Remember when thq put a game out we got what two patches? We've had I think five now and despite what you say they weren't fake patches they actually fixed stuff. Did they break/create new issues yes but 2k are fixing/fixed those too. I haven't seen any false ads so who knows what you're talking about there. Also if you don't have any faith in this game/company anymore why are you still here? Why did you come back after your first account got banned? You care despite what you say in post after post.

    I'm sorry but damn it's the same thing over and over.
    False ads:
    * Lana as manager - no she is just an entrance item (like the droids in takers entrance)
    * Sid as manager - do I really need to continue?
    * New engine - I see bugs from old games so this not a new engine just an upgraded (I think downgraded) engine
    * Season pass - mmmm sorry " showcase season pass" so you pay more for dlc

    Fake patches:
    * fixed tag team AI - they said it twice but fix it zero times
    * fixed blood for ps4 - not really (they even said it themselves)
    * Xbox stuttering (not only on the ac bundle) - never fixed never been addressed by 2k

    Me coming back:
    I paid (pre-orderd) for a digital deluxe + all dlc and got a striped down game with stuttering and bugs so I can come here and say the truth!
    If 2k ban me because they don't like what I say that should tell you something
    And what first account? Its the same account I was just banned for 2 weeks or somthing...

    About the 5 patches:
    I just need 1.... A REAL 1....
    Let's call it "The 1 in 5 and 1"...

    This is my gameplay experience (around 1:30):

    ENJOYED?

  4. #164
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Bourbon Street
    Posts
    2,917
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyxdomecheck View Post
    To be fair, EA did turn a couple of games around for the better.
    Well, sure... but to think they would automatically be a great change is a bit... ludicrous.

    "Do a cache clear: this is a common solution to many issues that WWE 2K superstars experience."

  5. #165
    Quote Originally Posted by supergame View Post
    False ads:
    * Lana as manager - no she is just an entrance item (like the droids in takers entrance)
    * Sid as manager - do I really need to continue?
    * New engine - I see bugs from old games so this not a new engine just an upgraded (I think downgraded) engine
    * Season pass - mmmm sorry " showcase season pass" so you pay more for dlc

    Fake patches:
    * fixed tag team AI - they said it twice but fix it zero times
    * fixed blood for ps4 - not really (they even said it themselves)
    * Xbox stuttering (not only on the ac bundle) - never fixed never been addressed by 2k

    Me coming back:
    I paid (pre-orderd) for a digital deluxe + all dlc and got a striped down game with stuttering and bugs so I can come here and say the truth!
    If 2k ban me because they don't like what I say that should tell you something
    And what first account? Its the same account I was just banned for 2 weeks or somthing...

    About the 5 patches:
    I just need 1.... A REAL 1....
    Let's call it "The 1 in 5 and 1"...

    This is my gameplay experience (around 1:30):

    ENJOYED?
    Different glitches for different people considering your post history I think it's fitting you got a glitchy game.

    All the patches did what they said other than ladder dives on the outside for me so meh.

  6. #166
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    1,093
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Creep View Post
    Well, sure... but to think they would automatically be a great change is a bit... ludicrous.
    Now.....


    LOL

  7. #167
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    386
    Quote Originally Posted by jakeisbest2419 View Post
    Now.....


    LOL
    Oh man.. I wanted to do it myself!

  8. #168
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    1,093
    Quote Originally Posted by ArthurSk12 View Post
    Oh man.. I wanted to do it myself!
    it was only right for me to do it since i did go to high school with the man lol

  9. #169
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    386
    Quote Originally Posted by jakeisbest2419 View Post
    it was only right for me to do it since i did go to high school with the man lol
    See? Good that I waited!

  10. #170
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Columbus, OH / SF, CA
    Posts
    932
    Hey everyone -- sorry for the delay, but I wanted to be 100% sure.

    I have confirmed with our dev team that there will be no more updates/patches for WWE 2K15. The team is hard at work building for the future, and all feedback in this thread and on this forum will be taken into account in the building process.

    We have a lot to do and prove to you -- thanks for sticking with us! We'll begin to show you the steps we're taking towards building the game/franchise that we all want.
    Follow me on Twitter @stephensonmc

  11. #171
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    266
    Yep exactly. A bs game done by people with no clue on how the biz works. I mean in other sport titles we can have real seasons, franchises and modes. Here we can't even get a decent tag team match or match options. Maybe 2k smartened up and are using 4 year full sail students instead of 1 st year for the next game. Why don't you all offer a loyalty discount to the ones that bought this half finished game on next years? Yes you all do have a lot to prove. 5 patches and it's still not fixed. Unacceptable. I got a feeling pre orders will be way down. No matter how much it's hyped and it will all be well deserved as you can only push your customers so far until they abandon you.

  12. #172
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Kent, UK
    Posts
    180
    Quote Originally Posted by stephensonmc View Post
    We'll begin to show you the steps we're taking towards building the game/franchise that we all want.
    Wow, I bet you weren't looking forward to posting that response up!

    Fingers crossed the community feels 2K16 is an improvement, or I can sense a lynching...

    Do you have any idea on when you'll be able to release some info about the next game, dude?
    Nothing personal, it's just revenge...

  13. #173
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Columbus, OH / SF, CA
    Posts
    932
    Quote Originally Posted by theJeffBarker View Post
    Wow, I bet you weren't looking forward to posting that response up!

    Fingers crossed the community feels 2K16 is an improvement, or I can sense a lynching...

    Do you have any idea on when you'll be able to release some info about the next game, dude?
    True story. I wanted to get straight to the point -- owe you that much. I have an idea, but I can't share that at this time, man.
    Follow me on Twitter @stephensonmc

  14. #174
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Kent, UK
    Posts
    180
    Quote Originally Posted by stephensonmc View Post
    True story. I wanted to get straight to the point -- owe you that much. I have an idea, but I can't share that at this time, man.
    You owe me nothing mate, I'm sure the community feels differently (lol), but no major qualms here - I'm from the ZX81 days where you were lucky to get a game to load, let alone actually knowing how to play it (as was the case with tapes that you copied off your mates)!
    Nothing personal, it's just revenge...

  15. #175
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    KaibaLand
    Posts
    19,372
    Quote Originally Posted by Dslice View Post
    What about the Sid situation? You on behalf of 2K stated that it was poor wording & a mistake on 2K's part. Where is accountability for 2K's mistakes. Where is justice for the player base to get what was stated at purchase. Saying sorry we screwed up but we'll try better next time doesn't erase the mistake.

    Out of all of the mistakes made for 2K15 the one isn't one we should let go. We were offered Sid as a manager. Paid for Sid as a manager. When the product was delivered Sid was not a playable manager. How is this anything other then immoral business practices.

    As paying consumers of this product we have a right to get exactly what services we paid for, we deserve accountability for 2K & justice for the players.

    Please pass this on to the nesscary people & let them know that these underhanded business practices should not be considered acceptable or ethical.
    They got our money do you seriously think 2K cares much now? Notice the patches stop once all the DLC is out.

  16. #176
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Columbus, OH / SF, CA
    Posts
    932
    Quote Originally Posted by SetoKaiba View Post
    They got our money do you seriously think 2K cares much now? Notice the patches stop once all the DLC is out.
    Totally get that you're frustrated, but the DLC allowed us the opportunity to patch each time.
    Follow me on Twitter @stephensonmc

  17. #177
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Bourbon Street
    Posts
    2,917
    Quote Originally Posted by SetoKaiba View Post
    They got our money do you seriously think 2K cares much now? Notice the patches stop once all the DLC is out.
    HAHAHAHA... that's the perfect GIF for the subject at hand.

    "Do a cache clear: this is a common solution to many issues that WWE 2K superstars experience."

  18. #178
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    388
    Quote Originally Posted by stephensonmc View Post
    Totally get that you're frustrated, but the DLC allowed us the opportunity to patch each time.
    Not the updated I wanted to hear. At least please inform them of the following:

    1. Stop being so secretive of the game especially the roster. Give us more reasons to buy the game other than a Pre-Order bonus.
    2. Don't wait until the game goes gold and then tell us the game is stripped down.
    3. If Tag team AI is not fixed...then I am not buying no matter how great the game is.
    4. WWE game was ALWAYS #1 on my list to buy but that will no longer be the case because 2k15 has very low quality. Make what they have top notch quality before trying to add too much.

    thx

  19. #179
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    388
    Quote Originally Posted by SetoKaiba View Post
    They got our money do you seriously think 2K cares much now? Notice the patches stop once all the DLC is out.
    LOL
    This is true with most game companies. I have Madden 15 and that is buggy and not patch yet...but I am still having fun because there are plenty of modes and unlockables I can buy. The bugs are small and not mode breaking like tag team AI in 2k15.

  20. #180
    Quote Originally Posted by stephensonmc View Post
    Totally get that you're frustrated, but the DLC allowed us the opportunity to patch each time.
    To be fair to SetoKaiba I think he is probably just about spot on with his comment.

    I share his frustration, can't believe 2K are not even bothering to improve some of the Path of the Warrior stuff that many of us have praised overall, a few little things here and there fixed or improved would have gone a long way with many fans, very disappointed to say the least.

  21. #181
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    303
    Fair enough. Though I hope the team realizes that 2K16 MUST deliver. I will say that communication has definitely improved since launch, so props on that front.

  22. #182
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    KaibaLand
    Posts
    19,372
    Quote Originally Posted by stephensonmc View Post
    Totally get that you're frustrated, but the DLC allowed us the opportunity to patch each time.
    Fair enough but you have to bring it for 2k16. I'm not asking for the perfect game with every feature that can be thought of but show me your not THQ with different gameplay. I give you guys credit for patches we did get.

  23. #183
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    1,093
    Quote Originally Posted by SetoKaiba View Post
    Fair enough but you have to bring it for 2k16. I'm not asking for the perfect game with every feature that can be thought of but show me your not THQ with different gameplay. I give you guys credit for patches we did get.
    well actually the gameplay is different. if it was any more different it would look like UFC's scheme and i say no thanks to that

  24. #184
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    Posts
    471
    Thanks for update Marcus.
    XGW PS4 League www.s1.zetaboards.com/xgwwrestling
    Twitter: @ConradKushman @XGWFed @EPWShow
    Host of Everything Pro Wrestling on YouTube

  25. #185
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    605
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB 123 View Post
    To be fair to SetoKaiba I think he is probably just about spot on with his comment.
    Seto is correct.

    There's been a lot of bragging about this game now receiving more post-release updates than ever, but you have to look at the intent and how the company prioritizes things when they don't have extra money to make on DLC. How many patches did we get that weren't primarily used as DLC prep updates?

    This isn't even 2K as a whole - the NBA team has released four patches (and they're not doing it to sell more characters) to fix all kinds of issues with their game; both in terms of bugs and just reacting to user feedback . Members of their development team are on Twitter and across various message boards. It's not difficult to get feedback on why things in the game work the way they do. The team is accessible.

    Considering how differently the WWE2K team presents themselves, I have to wonder if the same level of passion exists for the WWE game. The isolation from the community and the ceasing support when there's no more money to be made are not good precedents to set.

  26. #186
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Kent, UK
    Posts
    180
    Maybe we should look on the bright side and assume that, instead of continuing to patch '15, they're actually putting all their resources and efforts in to making '16 as ace as possible - and that any more support for '15 will detract from the overall quality of '16?
    Nothing personal, it's just revenge...

  27. #187
    Wow some people in this thread.... tbh i'm kinda glad there's no more patches because anytime there was one and my internet went out my game would crash so it's a good thing for me. Plus i'd rather them focus on the next game. If I had my way i'd rather them release a game then start work on the next one DLC is utterly useless for me plus this year it felt like those who dl the dlc had way more problems.

  28. #188
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    France
    Posts
    717
    Quote Originally Posted by dvbranton View Post
    Yep exactly. A bs game done by people with no clue on how the biz works. I mean in other sport titles we can have real seasons, franchises and modes. Here we can't even get a decent tag team match or match options. Maybe 2k smartened up and are using 4 year full sail students instead of 1 st year for the next game. Why don't you all offer a loyalty discount to the ones that bought this half finished game on next years? Yes you all do have a lot to prove. 5 patches and it's still not fixed. Unacceptable. I got a feeling pre orders will be way down. No matter how much it's hyped and it will all be well deserved as you can only push your customers so far until they abandon you.

    This. The fact that there will not be any more patches is just too much.

  29. #189
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Bourbon Street
    Posts
    2,917
    Quote Originally Posted by CapnCrunch View Post
    Considering how differently the WWE2K team presents themselves, I have to wonder if the same level of passion exists for the WWE game. The isolation from the community and the ceasing support when there's no more money to be made are not good precedents to set.
    This.

    /10chars

    "Do a cache clear: this is a common solution to many issues that WWE 2K superstars experience."

  30. #190
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,939
    Quote Originally Posted by CapnCrunch View Post
    Seto is correct.

    There's been a lot of bragging about this game now receiving more post-release updates than ever, but you have to look at the intent and how the company prioritizes things when they don't have extra money to make on DLC. How many patches did we get that weren't primarily used as DLC prep updates?

    This isn't even 2K as a whole - the NBA team has released four patches (and they're not doing it to sell more characters) to fix all kinds of issues with their game; both in terms of bugs and just reacting to user feedback . Members of their development team are on Twitter and across various message boards. It's not difficult to get feedback on why things in the game work the way they do. The team is accessible.

    Considering how differently the WWE2K team presents themselves, I have to wonder if the same level of passion exists for the WWE game. The isolation from the community and the ceasing support when there's no more money to be made are not good precedents to set.
    Great points.

    I wonder how much of NBA2k's updates have to do with the fact that they get a constant flow of cash through virtual currency.

    While I'd love more patches for WWE2k15 (especially if they actually fixed the glaring issues), I'd rather keep virtual currency out of the game. I'd rather pay for DLC that has wrestlers/arenas that I actually use instead of in-game money to pay for some boots for my CAW, or stat boosts.

    But who knows if that's the reason or not. NBA2k outsells WWE games by a lot. It always has, and it always will.

    Regardless, that doesn't explain the lack of accessibility that the devs have had for WWE2k15. Some (err.. all?) of the Q&A's were complete wastes of time. Bryan Williams tweeted a couple of new moves, then disappeared. Even the Youtube Q&A's with Bryce Yang didn't offer much at all. I realize 2K isn't THQ, and 2K has different policies... but I hope they've learned from this year. And I hope WWE gamers have learned from this experience as well.
    Check out my WWE 2K17 CAWs on Xbox One, and the ECW / NWA World Title Tournament!

  31. #191
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Columbus, OH / SF, CA
    Posts
    932
    Quote Originally Posted by Replicant13 View Post
    Great points.

    I wonder how much of NBA2k's updates have to do with the fact that they get a constant flow of cash through virtual currency.

    While I'd love more patches for WWE2k15 (especially if they actually fixed the glaring issues), I'd rather keep virtual currency out of the game. I'd rather pay for DLC that has wrestlers/arenas that I actually use instead of in-game money to pay for some boots for my CAW, or stat boosts.

    But who knows if that's the reason or not. NBA2k outsells WWE games by a lot. It always has, and it always will.

    Regardless, that doesn't explain the lack of accessibility that the devs have had for WWE2k15. Some (err.. all?) of the Q&A's were complete wastes of time. Bryan Williams tweeted a couple of new moves, then disappeared. Even the Youtube Q&A's with Bryce Yang didn't offer much at all. I realize 2K isn't THQ, and 2K has different policies... but I hope they've learned from this year. And I hope WWE gamers have learned from this experience as well.
    We most definitely have. Lots to prove and communicate with you moving forward.
    Follow me on Twitter @stephensonmc

  32. #192
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Bourbon Street
    Posts
    2,917
    Quote Originally Posted by Replicant13 View Post
    And I hope WWE gamers have learned from this experience as well.
    I definitely know that I've learned from this experience.

    "Do a cache clear: this is a common solution to many issues that WWE 2K superstars experience."

  33. #193
    Hey marcus so you have confirmed that there will be no more patches in wwe 2k15 but what about the framerate issues are you guys still working with microsoft to fix this issue and does that mean microsoft will fix the framerate issues

  34. #194
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    KaibaLand
    Posts
    19,372
    Quote Originally Posted by jakeisbest2419 View Post
    well actually the gameplay is different. if it was any more different it would look like UFC's scheme and i say no thanks to that
    I love the gameplay this year but there is still room for improvement. Work on chain wrestling, stamina, weight, add back quick/normal/epic damage setting, and change the pin/submisson system and they have the basics of gameplay down. I need to see changes to Universe and MYCareer because Universe is the same it's always been and MyCareer is awful.

  35. #195
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    1,093
    Quote Originally Posted by SetoKaiba View Post
    I love the gameplay this year but there is still room for improvement. Work on chain wrestling, stamina, weight, add back quick/normal/epic damage setting, and change the pin/submisson system and they have the basics of gameplay down. I need to see changes to Universe and MYCareer because Universe is the same it's always been and MyCareer is awful.
    yeah that i understand i thought you meant you wanted a new engine.. that's why i said what i said lol i don't mind the submission system just needs to be tweaked again

  36. #196
    Quote Originally Posted by stephensonmc View Post
    Hey everyone -- sorry for the delay, but I wanted to be 100% sure.

    I have confirmed with our dev team that there will be no more updates/patches for WWE 2K15. The team is hard at work building for the future, and all feedback in this thread and on this forum will be taken into account in the building process.

    We have a lot to do and prove to you -- thanks for sticking with us! We'll begin to show you the steps we're taking towards building the game/franchise that we all want.
    Seriously???! So you are leaving us with a broken game and just walking away??? Nice. Trading in my copy today. Not wasting my time on a game that 2K has given up on too.

  37. #197
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    1,093
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWrestlingDead View Post
    Seriously???! So you are leaving us with a broken game and just walking away??? Nice. Trading in my copy today. Not wasting my time on a game that 2K has given up on too.
    well i guess i can delete mine off my ps4 not worth paying for the nxt dlc either.. i'll stick to SVR11 -2K14

  38. #198
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    1,093
    Quote Originally Posted by airborn007 View Post
    When Marcus said he would be reporting it to Devs it lead me to believe that there will be one more last patch and now we get a direct answer...no more
    yep i figured that would be the case..

  39. #199
    Quote Originally Posted by airborn007 View Post
    When Marcus said he would be reporting it to Devs it lead me to believe that there will be one more last patch and now we get a direct answer...no more

    Proof they do not care. No more DLC. No more money to be made. They don't care about the final product or their customers. If they did, there would be support AFTER the DLC was all released. And they would commit to fixing these issues they so sloppily created. And they think people are going to trust them with 2K16???!! After this entire mess? All the useless patches, marketing fiasco, and now THIS???!

  40. #200
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    605
    Quote Originally Posted by Replicant13 View Post
    Regardless, that doesn't explain the lack of accessibility that the devs have had for WWE2k15. Some (err.. all?) of the Q&A's were complete wastes of time. Bryan Williams tweeted a couple of new moves, then disappeared. Even the Youtube Q&A's with Bryce Yang didn't offer much at all. I realize 2K isn't THQ, and 2K has different policies... but I hope they've learned from this year. And I hope WWE gamers have learned from this experience as well.
    This is my biggest point, obviously since I spent so many words complaining about it.

    I have no doubt that features will be added to the game in time. My concern is with the accessibility of the team. Obviously each company handles it differently (which is why my initial comparison was to another 2K game), but you look at the other major sports franchises - NBA2K, Madden, MLB...all of these games have members of their team accessible, and in many cases interacting and discussing some of the behind-the-scenes tech stuff into why their game performs the way it does.

    We don't have that here, and that's frustrating. For some reason this team has decided to take a step (or ten) away from interacting with the community. I have my doubts this will change for the future, but I'd be happy to be proven wrong.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •