Thread: AI getting 2 free turns when you load a saved game or autosave

AI getting 2 free turns when you load a saved game or autosave

What is the workaround for this?

Obviously this isnt happening for everyone cause I see very little discussion about it?

Or do people just learn to ignore it and save when not near barbarians or enemy AI so they don't attack you twice in a row and don't care they get an extra 2 turns of building and research every save?

It's broken and it does happen. It can usually happen when someone disconnects after firing then when the turn ends the AI can shoot as well, for some reason the turns are not used up for the AI. You could try reloading a turn or so back, but I don't know a way around it.

Hi,
    I just find out how to correct the situation. When your are ready to leave your multiplayer game, just save twice !!

1- Turn 200 (save your game)
    2-Save again (overwrite)
    3-Quit your game.

Next time when you load your game it will begin at turn 200 without any movement by the A.I

P.S. I have tested several time.
    Last edited by Mortador; 05-10-2015 at 02:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mortador View Post
    Hi,
    I just find out how to correct the situation. When your are ready to leave your multiplayer game, just save twice !!

1- Turn 200 (save your game)
    2-Save again (overwrite)
    3-Quit your game.

Next time when you load your game it will begin at turn 200 without any movement by the A.I

P.S. I have tested several time.
    thanks for figuring that out. was driving me crazy. what a stupid and obvious bug to leave in the game. shame on you firaxis