Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fall Patch Issues (Follow up patch in the works)

Drcane Guest

Fall Patch Issues (Follow up patch in the works)

UPDATE 11/12/12
    Sorry for the lack of updates guys. I can say today that Firaxis is working on a follow up patch to address some compatibility problems from the Fall Patch. More info on this to come soon. I do not have a change list on the issues they are currently working on, but when I get one I'll let you know.

Also updated with any posts bigden has made in other threads.

Hey guys,

If you haven't noticed me around I'm Drcane your Community Coordinator so feel free to hunt me down if you have any questions or comments.

Starting this thread for any issues you are experiencing after installing the Civ V Fall Patch. I'll keep this updated with any info that will be helpful for major issues that crop up.

Can't launch the game?
    For any users that are now having issues launching the game please verify your game's cache. Directions are here. https://support.steampowered.com/kb_...2037-QEUH-3335

Graphics Issues
    Fix is in test.
    http://forums.2kgames.com/showthread...31#post2487831

Crash when attacking barbs with a city
    Fix is in the works.
    http://forums.2kgames.com/showthread...21#post2477021

Crashes when loading any saved games with any mod
    Believed fix on Firaxis side.
    http://forums.2kgames.com/showthread...81#post2475181.

Redownload all mods
    Fix is in the works.
    http://forums.2kgames.com/showthread...is-there-a-fix

Intel Express chipset issue
    Quote Originally Posted by bigden View Post
    Unfortunately, the Intel Express chipset has always been below our min-spec. HOWEVER, we know that a good amount of people still manage to play Civ 5 on this chipset, so we're talking to Intel about possible solutions.
    http://forums.2kgames.com/showthread...16#post2475116

Crashing when an archer or city (or other ranged unit) clicks on the barb.
    We've found this issue and are working on fixing it. It is tied to certain ATI hardware and the DX9 version of the game, USUALLY when running in full-screen.
    http://forums.2kgames.com/showthread...29+clicks+barb.

Automatic annexing
    Thanks for everyone's input on this. The issue is caused by certain keyboard shortcuts being used for UI. The work-around for the time being is to not use F-key shortcuts, and use the mouse to open pop-up UI (like victory overview, religion overview, demographics, etc.).
    http://forums.2kgames.com/showthread...91#post2463891
    Last edited by Drcane; 11-12-2012 at 06:11 PM.

City-state allied with civ A does not declare war on civ B when civ A declares war on civ B. Is this working as intended?

If so, was this the case before the patch?

I can confirm that many of the advanced settings do not save when a new game is started. In particular, number of AI Civs and victory conditions checked. I'm still having to go in and uncheck Time victory every time.

-ruins didn't draw on the map until after the notification appeard

-Started a new game after the patch. I received no message from meeting a city-state (the city-state screen appearing and them giving me gold) or entering ruins (what did I found in those ruins?)... until round 22 (in quick speed) where I got all those messages in a row.

Random crashes/freezes.
    Graphical glitches like textures not loading and random little red blobs around the map.
    Game crashes when attacking a city
    Streaky horizontal lines everywhere there are fish, sheep, etc.
    Mods constantly re-download.
    Units may no longer take the optimal path to an ordered location.

In some cases, the game will scroll out of control between turns, whenever a battle or other action occurs. The latest patch fixes most cases of this, although it can still occur.

-ships and subs seem to be out of the water (their lower part seems to be out of the water, subs are fully out of water)
    -there is a white transparent square on the crab resource
    -the SAM missile flicker
    -have gray squares before terrain loads.

none of this issues existed before and appeared after this patch, can you please fix it? or have an option to roll back! thanks!

I'm playing as the Maya (Don't know if that makes any difference or not.)

-game crashes when attacking at a distance with an atlatlist.
    -Game crashes randomly when loading next turn.
    -Can't play for longer than 5 turns before something makes it crash.

My game worked fine before patch.

Drcane Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by metanight78 View Post
    I'm playing as the Maya (Don't know if that makes any difference or not.)

-game crashes when attacking at a distance with an atlatlist.
    -Game crashes randomly when loading next turn.
    -Can't play for longer than 5 turns before something makes it crash.

My game worked fine before patch.
    Have you tried to verify your game's cache yet?

-having issue with peace treaties not expiring.(kinda killed the game I was playing when I realized )
    -graphical issues with ships(dark lines appear on screen when naval units are selected)
    -game sometimes crashes while waiting for next turn

all new issues for me since patch.

Game crashes

Hi there,

Having just had the game updated with the new patch I now find that it seems to be crashing after 2 or 3 turns, or after reloading or after starting a new game. The game closes down and I get the message that it has stopped working. This is a problem I did not have before the patch updated.

I'm afraid I am not very knowledgable about computers, but any help you can offer would be appreciated!

Many thanks.

Since updating to the new patch, I have a saved multiplayer game that consistently crashes within a turn of loading, and have started a new multiplayer game that crashed not more than about 20 turns in. I tried verifying my game cache, and it said that 2 files were found to be bad, and would be cleared and reloaded, however, after completing that, the same crash occurred when loading the saved multiplayer game, and verifying the game cache again yet again listed two files in error.

When in the loaded multiplayer game, the crash seems to happen immediately after clicking on the bullseye on a city to make it fire at an enemy unit. When the game crashes, the cursor still moves, and music still plays, but the interface doesn't respond (including to shift+tab and alt+tab). However, ctrl+alt+del will bring up the task manager, which shows Civ 5 as "Not Responding"

This is on a Windows 7 laptop that was able to play the game fine before patching.

EDIT:
    I verified the game content again immediately after the last run finished (that run reported 2 files broken), and it succeeded (no files broken). I then ran loaded the saved game again, and was able to move around and interact until I clicked to fire from a city. At that point, the game crashed again. After the crash, 2 files yet again failed to validate.

EDIT 2: I should add that this is running in DX9

EDIT 3: It appears that under DX10/11 mode, attacking with a city doesn't cause the game to freeze. Strangeness abounds...
    Last edited by vengefulpickle; 11-02-2012 at 09:15 PM.

I have an odd problem - I get "streaks" coming from horses, deer, fish, etc that go across the entire screen, making play very difficult. They don't appear in Direct X9, but I have been playing for months on 11 without this problem, which started right after the patch.

My mods redownload and reinstall each time I boot the game since the patch.

Other than that, everything seems to be working.

I have been unable to load the game with DirectX 10 and 11. I have always used this option and now I can only play with DirectX 9 which has ☺☺☺☺ty graphics and puts me off the game. I have done the validating cache files and there are always two bad files. drcane please help me out here, I want to play my game and i dislike this patch messing me. I haven't been able to play for ages. I have Windows 7 on a laptop and the game worked fine prior to the update, if you can't fix the issue then please find a way to uninstall the patch for me -_-
    Thank you

Random crashes/freezes.
    This is easily replicated when bombarding attackers from a city.
    Graphical glitches like textures not loading, TEARING IS HORRIBLE, and random video artifacts.
    Horizontal lines everywhere there are fish, sheep, etc.
    Cannot seem to play for more than 2-3 mins before one of these crashes the game.

I have verified my game cache, it showed two files were corrupt and downloaded them.
    Started the game.
    Same result.
    Last edited by matphat; 11-02-2012 at 09:10 PM.

The game slows down a great deal, sometimes taking as much as 3 minutes in between turns. This happens anywhere between the 1st turn and the 20th. Also see a lot of gray streaks as the map goes from unit to unit or city to city, etc. Prior to this update the game just zipped right along with zero issues.

I have made sure all my drivers were up to date. I have also reinstalled Divx11. I have removed and reinstalled the game which brings up another thing. I have set my preferences for no updates and it still downloads and installs this update. I have also done system restore a few times. I have also set the program priority via task manager to high and have checked for unexplained CPU use. I have also verified the cache and tried starting the game from many different point such as Desktop, Steam, Program File, and Start Menu.

If I pause the update the game loads but I have no interface control via keyboard or mouse.

Running Windows 7 Home Premium, NVidia Geforce 9200 video, AMD Athalon XII 255 processor. 4 gb Ram.

I have a problem, the great temple won't create a copy of religious pressure that the capial releases. It doesn't work.

Drcane, we all appreciate the help you are all putting in to help solve the issue.
    I am having the same crashing issue, i load the game, select DX11 (recommended) and it just crashes, i verify the cache, finds two bad files, re-downloads, crashes on launch, Verify, 2 bad files still, i have renamed my Civ 5 folder in my games and nothing works, Mod Greg i believe was asking people to email a .mdmp from the crash, is this still an option?
    Otherwise the only info i can provide is from the crash report:
    Problem signature:
    Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
    Application Name: CivilizationV_DX11.exe
    Application Version: 1.0.2.13
    Application Timestamp: 508a311c
    Fault Module Name: nvdxgiwrap.dll
    Fault Module Version: 8.17.12.6744
    Fault Module Timestamp: 4d6d2d09
    Exception Code: c0000005
    Exception Offset: 0000285a
    OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
    Locale ID: 5129
    Additional Information 1: 0a9e
    Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
    Additional Information 3: 0a9e
    Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

Anything you can do will be appreciated, this game has a hold over me and i would very much like to spend more time with it.

Drcane, after the cache verification. The DirectX11 launch has a serious problem once again and the program stopped working in my laptop and its painfully crashes. Can someone fixed this error?

When I launch in DirectX9 mode and the terrain graphics is slightly low and appears in high resolution when it loads.

Specs:

ACER Aspire 4755G - Bought in May 2012
    Win7 Ultimate (was upgraded from Home Basic) 64-bit OS
    500GB HDD
    4GB DDR3 RAM
    Intel Core i5-2450M
    nVIDIA GeForce GT540M 2GB DDR3 VRAM

It has been used in almost six months with no damages.
    Last edited by claude_24hrs; 11-03-2012 at 06:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by drcane View Post
    Have you tried to verify your game's cache yet?

No I hadn't. It's working better now attacking at a distance doesn't crash the game anymore, but it still crashes randomly between turns. Thanks for responding so quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Dacamster View Post
    I have been unable to load the game with DirectX 10 and 11. I have always used this option and now I can only play with DirectX 9 which has ☺☺☺☺ty graphics and puts me off the game. I have done the validating cache files and there are always two bad files. drcane please help me out here, I want to play my game and i dislike this patch messing me. I haven't been able to play for ages. I have Windows 7 on a laptop and the game worked fine prior to the update, if you can't fix the issue then please find a way to uninstall the patch for me -_-
    Thank you
    I have the exact same problem! Everything was fine until the patch. Can't load with DX11 and can't stand playing with DX9 long enough to see if it crashes. I hope this patched gets un-patched or re-patched... or whatever it will take to fix it!

Drcane Guest
    Sorry to hear about all these crashes guys. Let me try to get some solutions for you. Hang tight.

I had crashes, but problem was in graphic drivers to INVIDIA i back to 306.97 and all work correctly no crashes :O
    GRaphic problem i had but only in DX9 mode in DX11 graphical problem doesent exist.

About Patch :
    1. still is broken CS no war exploit.
    I can Declare war CS, attack him and in tthi same turn SIGN PEACE After attack. In next turn again Declare war, attack CS and SIGN PEACE... and again again and Conquer CS without any problem. Its Broke game with CS. i can conquer all CS without any lost on any difficulty (on DEITY too).
    Should be like before G&K DLC, ane thir attack on any CS make Permenent war with all CS, additional war with CS should be continued minimum 10 turns without Sign pace possibility.

2. Why in MP does't exist rebuild Map option ? Any player should have possibility set VOTE to rebuild map in 0 turn, and when 50% players confirm VOTE on YES then map should be rebuild.

The game is crashing in dx11. I'm having the same problems I had with the previous patch.(crashing ,grey/black tile's with overlay's[11]red/white tile's[9].Last time I was told it was registry or my own computer's problem.I was given a hand full of things to check out,and nothing worked. So I quit playing for a couple of months. Somehow it was fixed when I came back to see if it was.I just bought G&K.Crash and graphics problems happen with/without mods.The mods are unloading when I leave the game, and I have to re-install them every time I play with them.The game is crashing every couple of turn's so at this point it's unplayable(just like last time). The computer has plenty of ram/cpu speed/disk space ect.,and ran just fine pre-patch.I hope this is helpful.If not I'll try to give more info if asked.

Same issue as some others have posted. Mods keep re-downloading, even if I start with a new mod folder, verify the integrity of the game cache which always reports 2 missing files needing to re-acquired. I also have the latest drivers Nvidia 306.97 and didn't have any issues prior to the patch.

If I play with no mods single player seems ok so far, 14 major civs 26 minor on huge map, no hiccups or issues, Direct X 11 on turn 200.

Hopefully there's a fix soon, the new patch seems really promising.
    Last edited by ZenFury; 11-03-2012 at 05:28 AM. Reason: Updated info.

26. Trade deals that are about to end are now all screwed up.

I had a deal with Rome - my clams for his 7 gold. The deal ended (without him contacting me to renew it). Figuring he no longer wanted the deal, I took the same deal to Theodora and she accepted. I hit end turn, and Caesar THEN gives me the "This deal was fun in the past, let's do it again" shpeal. I check my list of resources, and the game SAYS I still have 2 clams. I thought to myself "Maybe I didn't make that trade with Theodora after all, maybe I hit cancel instead of accept". So I go ahead with the trade to Rome again, but when I exit that screen, I now have ZERO clams (since I guess I gave away both of my clams and the UI was lying to me).

Very screwy.

27. Oh and as I post EVERY new patch, the graphics on the Great Library are still not working. It shows the "under construction" graphic just fine, then you finish it and for that turn only, it switches to the "completed" graphic. Then when you hit end turn, it switches back to the "under construction" graphic. It stays that way until you save the game and reload.

This bug has been in the game, literally, since launch.

Having issues with game freezes and the big one is that when u get deeper in game when u get the SATellite tech that show u the whole globe, all the terrain is grayed out untill u zoom in on a specific area. Then after a few turns some of the terrain will have whit and red checkers on terrain. All drivers updated. Running DX9, ATI 5800 video card Intel(R) Core(tm) 17 cpu 920 @ 2.67 ghz 2.67 gHz 12 gb ram windows 64 bit operating system.

29. Some Civs (in my most recent game, the Celts) still don't expand at all, keeping to 1 city.

I'm not able to build any of the spaceship parts in games that I started pre-patch (I did build the Apollo Program and researched the required techs). The spaceship parts just don't show up in the list of items my cities can produce. I am not sure if this also applies to games that are started after the patch was released.

Running Dx9, Windows 7, Service Pack 1, on Steam. Civilization V, no expansion packs or DLC.

Since the patch, the game crashes 9 out of 10 times I try to target a ranged attack. (In single player mode).

Either with city attacks, or attacking with archers, once the cursor turns red (a new feature) to target, the screen freezes/game crashes.

I've tried the verify game files fix 5 times. Each time, it finds 2 files that cannot be verified, and re-installs them. Every time it reinstalls, the same 2 files are there.

I've also tried changing all graphical settings to low.

I'm going to attempt to uninstall the game, and reinstall it without the most recent patch. It's a pity, because I like the new features.

Uninstalling and reinstalling did not work; I had it set not to automatically download updates -- is there a way to only download the original game, and then choose which patches to install?
    Last edited by Jicklet; 11-03-2012 at 11:13 AM. Reason: updated info

I am having the same issues when a city attacks a unit. Game freezes with no log files generated.

I'm having the same issues - the game crashes when a city bombards, or randomly before turn 20.

Running DX9 (never been able to play with DX10/11 on this computer), Windows 7, no expansion, Steam. My drivers are updated and verify game files shows 2 files not verified. Steam reloads them when I start the game.

Here's my DX Diag. Hope there's a fix soon!
    ------------------
    System Information
    ------------------
    Time of this report: 11/3/2012, 18:43:30
    Machine name: ALATARIEL
    Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.120830-0333)
    Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
    System Manufacturer: Dell Inc.
    System Model: Inspiron M5030
    BIOS: BIOS Date: 01/09/10 15:17:22 Ver: 08.00.10
    Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) II P340 Dual-Core Processor (2 CPUs), ~2.2GHz
    Memory: 4096MB RAM
    Available OS Memory: 3836MB RAM
    Page File: 2129MB used, 5540MB available
    Windows Dir: C:\Windows
    DirectX Version: DirectX 11
    DX Setup Parameters: Not found
    User DPI Setting: Using System DPI
    System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
    DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
    DxDiag Version: 6.01.7601.17514 32bit Unicode

------------
    DxDiag Notes
    ------------
    Display Tab 1: No problems found.
    Sound Tab 1: No problems found.
    Input Tab: No problems found.

--------------------
    DirectX Debug Levels
    --------------------
    Direct3D: 0/4 (retail)
    DirectDraw: 0/4 (retail)
    DirectInput: 0/5 (retail)
    DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail)
    DirectPlay: 0/9 (retail)
    DirectSound: 0/5 (retail)
    DirectShow: 0/6 (retail)

---------------
    Display Devices
    ---------------
    Card name: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4250
    Manufacturer: ATI Technologies Inc.
    Chip type: ATI display adapter (0x9712)
    DAC type: Internal DAC(400MHz)
    Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_9712&SUBSYS_04871028&REV_00
    Display Memory: 1914 MB
    Dedicated Memory: 252 MB
    Shared Memory: 1661 MB
    Current Mode: 1366 x 768 (32 bit) (59Hz)
    Monitor Name: Generic PnP Monitor
    Monitor Model: unknown
    Monitor Id: INL000A
    Native Mode: 1366 x 768(p) (59.913Hz)
    Output Type: Internal
    Driver Name: atiu9p64.dll,aticfx64.dll,atiu9pag,aticfx32,atiumd 64.dll,atidxx64.dll,atiumdag,atidxx32,atiumdva,ati umd6a.cap,atitmm64.dll
    Driver File Version: 8.14.0001.6105 (English)
    Driver Version: 8.721.0.0
    DDI Version: 10.1
    Driver Model: WDDM 1.1
    Driver Attributes: Final Retail
    Driver Date/Size: 3/23/2010 22:23:00, 28160 bytes
    WHQL Logo'd: Yes
    WHQL Date Stamp:
    Device Identifier: {D7B71EE2-D452-11CF-4164-8624A1C2C535}
    Vendor ID: 0x1002
    Device ID: 0x9712
    SubSys ID: 0x04871028
    Revision ID: 0x0000
    Driver Strong Name: oem5.inf:ATI.Mfg.NTamd64.6.1:ati2mtag_RS880M:8.721 .0.0ci\ven_1002&dev_9712&subsys_04871028
    Rank Of Driver: 00E60001
    Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_A ModeMPEG2_C
    Deinterlace Caps: {6E8329FF-B642-418B-BCF0-BCB6591E255F}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
    {6E8329FF-B642-418B-BCF0-BCB6591E255F}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {3C5323C1-6FB7-44F5-9081-056BF2EE449D}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,2) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
    {552C0DAD-CCBC-420B-83C8-74943CF9F1A6}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,2) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
    {6E8329FF-B642-418B-BCF0-BCB6591E255F}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    D3D9 Overlay: Not Supported
    DXVA-HD: Not Supported
    DDraw Status: Enabled
    D3D Status: Enabled
    AGP Status: Enabled

-------------
    Sound Devices
    -------------
    Description: Speakers (High Definition Audio Device)
    Default Sound Playback: Yes
    Default Voice Playback: Yes
    Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0269&SUBSYS_10280487& REV_1001
    Manufacturer ID: 1
    Product ID: 65535
    Type: WDM
    Driver Name: HdAudio.sys
    Driver Version: 6.01.7601.17514 (English)
    WHQL Logo'd: Yes
    Date and Size: 11/20/2010 06:44:23, 350208 bytes
    Other Files:
    Driver Provider: Microsoft
    HW Accel Level: Basic
    Cap Flags: 0xF1F
    Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000
    Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0
    Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0
    HW Memory: 0
    Voice Management: No
    EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No
    I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No
    Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No

---------------------
    Sound Capture Devices
    ---------------------
    Description: Microphone (High Definition Audio Device)
    Default Sound Capture: Yes
    Default Voice Capture: Yes
    Cap Flags: 0x1
    Format Flags: 0xFFFFF

Description: Microphone (High Definition Audio Device)
    Default Sound Capture: No
    Default Voice Capture: No
    Cap Flags: 0x1
    Format Flags: 0xFFFFF

-------------------
    DirectInput Devices
    -------------------
    Device Name: Mouse
    Attached: 1
    Controller ID: n/a
    Vendor/Product ID: n/a
    FF Driver: n/a

Device Name: Keyboard
    Controller ID: n/a
    Vendor/Product ID: n/a

Device Name: Promethean Serial Board Driver
    Controller ID: 0x0
    Vendor/Product ID: 0x0D48, 0x1000

Device Name: Micr
    Vendor/Product ID: 0x045E, 0x0745

Poll w/ Interrupt: No

-----------
    USB Devices
    -----------
    + USB Root Hub
    | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1002, 0x4397
    | Matching Device ID: usb\root_hub
    | Service: usbhub

----------------
    Gameport Devices
    ----------------

------------
    PS/2 Devices
    ------------
    + Standard PS/2 Keyboard
    | Matching Device ID: *pnp0303
    | Service: i8042prt
    |
    + HID Keyboard Device
    | Vendor/Product ID: 0x045E, 0x0745
    | Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_keyboard
    | Service: kbdhid
    |
    + Terminal Server Keyboard Driver
    | Matching Device ID: root\rdp_kbd
    | Upper Filters: kbdclass
    | Service: TermDD
    |
    + Dell Touchpad
    | Matching Device ID: *dll0487
    | Upper Filters: ApfiltrService
    | Service: i8042prt
    |
    + Promethean Pointer
    | Matching Device ID: hid\promethean_serial&col02
    | Upper Filters: prmvmouse
    | Service: mouhid
    |
    + HID-compliant mouse
    | Vendor/Product ID: 0x045E, 0x0745
    | Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_mouse
    | Service: mouhid
    |
    + Terminal Server Mouse Driver
    | Matching Device ID: root\rdp_mou
    | Upper Filters: mouclass
    | Service: TermDD

------------------------
    Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives
    ------------------------
    Drive: C:
    Free Space: 395.3 GB
    Total Space: 463.0 GB
    File System: NTFS
    Model: WDC WD5000BEVT-75A0RT0 ATA Device

Drive: D:
    Model: PLDS DVD+-RW DS-8A4S ATA Device
    Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), , 0 bytes

--------------
    System Devices
    --------------
    Name: Atheros AR9285 802.11b/g/n WiFi Adapter
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_002B&SUBSYS_30AF185F&REV_01\00151 7FFFF24141200
    Driver: n/a

Name: PCI standard host CPU bridge
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1201&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&267 A616A&0&C1

Name: Standard Enhanced PCI to USB Host Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4396&SUBSYS_04871028&REV_00\3&267 A616A&0&9A

Name: PCI standard PCI-to-PCI bridge
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1028&DEV_9602&SUBSYS_04871028&REV_00\3&267 A616A&0&08

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1200&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&267 A616A&0&C0

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4396&SUBSYS_04871028&REV_00\3&267 A616A&0&92

Name: PCI Express standard Root Port
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_9605&SUBSYS_04871028&REV_00\3&267 A616A&0&28

Name: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4250
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_9712&SUBSYS_04871028&REV_00\4&A05 0EF4&0&2808

Name: Standard AHCI 1.0 Serial ATA Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4391&SUBSYS_04871028&REV_40\3&267 A616A&0&88

Name: PCI Express standard Root Port
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_9604&SUBSYS_04871028&REV_00\3&267 A616A&0&20

Name: PCI standard ISA bridge
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_439D&SUBSYS_04871028&REV_40\3&267 A616A&0&A3

Name: ATI I/O Communications Processor SMBus Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4385&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_41\3&267 A616A&0&A0

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_9601&SUBSYS_04871028&REV_00\3&267 A616A&0&00

Name: Standard OpenHCD USB Host Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4397&SUBSYS_04871028&REV_00\3&267 A616A&0&B0

Name: ATI I/O Communications Processor PCI Bus Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4384&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_40\3&267 A616A&0&A4

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1204&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&267 A616A&0&C4

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4397&SUBSYS_04871028&REV_00\3&267 A616A&0&98

Name: High Definition Audio Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4383&SUBSYS_04871028&REV_40\3&267 A616A&0&A2

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1203&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&267 A616A&0&C3

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4397&SUBSYS_04871028&REV_00\3&267 A616A&0&90

Name: Atheros AR8152 PCI-E Fast Ethernet Controller (NDIS 6.20)
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1969&DEV_2062&SUBSYS_04871028&REV_C1\FF7B5 AD0F04DA2FF00

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1202&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&267 A616A&0&C2

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4396&SUBSYS_04871028&REV_00\3&267 A616A&0&B2

------------------
    DirectShow Filters
    ------------------

DirectShow Filters:
    WMAudio Decoder DMO,0x00800800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,6.01.7601.17514
    WMAPro over S/PDIF DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,6.01.7601.17514
    WMSpeech Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOD.DLL,6.01.7601.17514
    MP3 Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,mp3dmod.dll,6.01.7600.16385
    Mpeg4s Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp4sdecd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
    WMV Screen decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsdecd.dll,6.01.7601.17514
    WMVideo Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,wmvdecod.dll,6.01.7601.17514
    Mpeg43 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp43decd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
    Mpeg4 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mpg4decd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
    WMT VIH2 Fix,0x00200000,1,1,WLXVAFilt.dll,15.04.3538.0513
    Record Queue,0x00200000,1,1,WLXVAFilt.dll,15.04.3538.0513
    WMT Switch Filter,0x00200000,1,1,WLXVAFilt.dll,15.04.3538.051 3
    WMT Virtual Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,WLXVAFilt.dll,15.04.3538.0 513
    WMT DV Extract,0x00200000,1,1,WLXVAFilt.dll,15.04.3538.05 13
    WMT Virtual Source,0x00200000,0,1,WLXVAFilt.dll,15.04.3538.051 3
    WMT Sample Information Filter,0x00200000,1,1,WLXVAFilt.dll,15.04.3538.051 3
    RealPlayer Video Filter,0x00200000,1,1,rdsf3260.dll,15.00.0006.0014
    ATI Ticker,0x00200000,0,1,Ticker.ax,
    DV Muxer,0x00400000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    Color Space Converter,0x00400001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.1771 3
    WM ASF Reader,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.7601.17514
    Screen Capture filter,0x00200000,0,1,wmpsrcwp.dll,12.00.7601.1751 4
    AVI Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    Track2Filter,0x00200000,0,0,Track2Filter.dll,8.00. 0000.0000
    VGA 16 Color Ditherer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    SBE2MediaTypeProfile,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7 601.17528
    Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder,0x005fffff,2,4,msmpeg2vdec.dll,6.01.7140.0 000
    AC3 Parser Filter,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7601.17528
    StreamBufferSink,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601. 17528
    MJPEG Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.1 7713
    Creative Video Processing Filter,0x00200000,1,1,VidProcU.ax,1.00.0009.0000
    MPEG-I Stream Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    SAMI (CC) Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,6.06.7601.17514
    ATI MPEG File Writer,0x00200000,1,0,atimpenc.dll,12.05.0000.2070 4
    ATI MPEG Video Decoder,0x005fffff,1,2,atimpenc.dll,12.05.0000.207 04
    MPEG-2 Splitter,0x005fffff,1,0,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7601.1752 8
    Closed Captions Analysis Filter,0x00200000,2,5,cca.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    SBE2FileScan,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.1752 8
    Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7601.17 514
    Internal Script Command Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    MPEG Audio Decoder,0x03680001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    MMACE ProcAmp,0x00200000,0,2,MMACEFilters.dll,
    DV Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    Video Mixing Renderer 9,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    Microsoft MPEG-2 Encoder,0x00200000,2,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7601.17 514
    ATI MPEG Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,atimpenc.dll,12.05.0000.207 04
    AMD MJPEG Decoder,0x00800001,1,1,atimpenc.dll,12.05.0000.207 04
    ACM Wrapper,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    Video Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    MPEG-2 Video Stream Analyzer,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528
    Line 21 Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,qdvd.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    Video Port Manager,0x00600000,2,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    MainConcept (Adobe2) MPEG Demultiplexer,0x00800100,1,2,ad2mpgdmx.ax,7.03.000 0.46599
    Creative MJPEG Decoder 2,0x00200000,1,1,CtMJPGDec2.ax,1.00.0008.0000
    Video Renderer,0x00400000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    MainConcept (Adobe2) AVC/H.264 Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,ad2h264ve.ax,7.04.0000.4659 9
    ATI MPEG Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,atimpenc.dll,12.05.0000.207 04
    File Writer,0x00200000,1,0,WLXVAFilt.dll,15.04.3538.051 3
    ATI MPEG Multiplexer,0x00200000,2,1,atimpenc.dll,12.05.0000 .20704
    VPS Decoder,0x00200000,0,0,WSTPager.ax,6.06.7601.17514
    WM ASF Writer,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.7601.17514
    MainConcept (Adobe2) MPEG Push Demultiplexer,0x00200000,1,2,ad2mpgpdmx.ax,7.03.00 00.46599
    VBI Surface Allocator,0x00600000,1,1,vbisurf.ax,6.01.7601.1751 4
    MMACE SoftEmu,0x00200000,0,2,MMACEFilters.dll,
    File writer,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    iTV Data Sink,0x00600000,1,0,itvdata.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    iTV Data Capture filter,0x00600000,1,1,itvdata.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    ATI Video Scaler Filter,0x00200000,1,1,atimpenc.dll,12.05.0000.2070 4
    WAV Dest,0x00000000,0,0,,
    DVD Navigator,0x00200000,0,3,qdvd.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    MMACE DeInterlace,0x00200000,0,2,MMACEFilters.dll,
    Overlay Mixer2,0x00200000,1,1,qdvd.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    AVI Draw,0x00600064,9,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    RDP DShow Redirection Filter,0xffffffff,1,0,DShowRdpFilter.dll,
    Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7601.17 514
    WST Pager,0x00200000,1,1,WSTPager.ax,6.06.7601.17514
    MainConcept (Adobe2) AAC Encoder,0x00100000,1,1,ad2eaac.ax,7.06.0000.46599
    MPEG-2 Demultiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7601 .17528
    DV Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    RealPlayer Transcode Filter,0x00600000,0,0,rdsf3260.dll,15.00.0006.0014
    MainConcept (Adobe2) Stream Parser,0x00400000,1,2,ad2mpgdmx.ax,7.03.0000.46599
    SampleGrabber,0x00200000,1,1,qedit.dll,6.06.7601.1 7514
    Null Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,qedit.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x005fffff,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.7601.17514
    Microsoft AC3 Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msac3enc.dll,6.01.7601.1751 4
    StreamBufferSource,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.760 1.17528
    Smart Tee,0x00200000,1,2,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    Overlay Mixer,0x00200000,0,0,qdvd.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    RealPlayer Audio Filter,0x00200000,1,1,rdsf3260.dll,15.00.0006.0014
    AVI Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.1 7713
    AVI/WAV File Source,0x00400000,0,2,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    Wave Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    MIDI Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    Multi-file Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    File stream renderer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    ATI Video Rotation Filter,0x00200000,1,1,atimpenc.dll,12.05.0000.2070 4
    Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder,0x005fffff,1,1,msmpeg2adec.dll,6.01.7140.0 000
    StreamBufferSink2,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601 .17528
    AVI Mux,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    Line 21 Decoder 2,0x00600002,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    File Source (URL),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    Track1Filter,0x00200000,0,0,Track1Filter.dll,8.00. 0000.0000
    Infinite Pin Tee Filter,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    MainConcept (Adobe2) DV Video Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,ad2dsdv.ax,7.07.0000.46599
    MainConcept (Adobe2) DV Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,ad2dsdv.ax,7.07.0000.46599
    Enhanced Video Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,evr.dll,6.01.7601.17514
    BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00200000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.7601.17669
    MainConcept (Adobe2) AAC Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,ad2daac.ax,7.06.0000.46599
    MainConcept (Adobe2) AVC/H.264 Video Decoder,0x00800001,1,2,ad2avcvd.ax,7.05.0000.46599
    MPEG Video Decoder,0x40000001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

WDM Streaming Tee/Splitter Devices:
    Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.1751 4

Video Compressors:
    WMVideo8 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvxencd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
    WMVideo9 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvencod.dll,6.01.7600.16385
    MSScreen 9 encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsencd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
    DV Video Encoder,0x00200000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    MainConcept (Adobe2) AVC/H.264 Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,ad2h264ve.ax,7.04.0000.4659 9
    MainConcept (Adobe2) DV Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,ad2dsdv.ax,7.07.0000.46599
    MJPEG Compressor,0x00200000,0,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.177 13
    Cinepak Codec by Radius,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    Intel IYUV codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    Intel IYUV codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    Microsoft RLE,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    Microsoft Video 1,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    TechSmith Screen Capture Codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Audio Compressors:
    WM Speech Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOE.DLL,6.01.7600.16385
    WMAudio Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOE.DLL,6.01.7600.16385
    ATI MPEG Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,atimpenc.dll,12.05.0000.207 04
    MainConcept (Adobe2) AAC Encoder,0x00100000,1,1,ad2eaac.ax,7.06.0000.46599
    IMA ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    PCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    Microsoft ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    GSM 6.10,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    Messenger Audio Codec,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    CCITT A-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    CCITT u-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    MPEG Layer-3,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

Audio Capture Sources:
    Microphone (High Definition Aud,0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

PBDA CP Filters:
    PBDA DTFilter,0x00600000,1,1,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7601.17 528
    PBDA ETFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7601.17 528
    PBDA PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7601.17 528

Midi Renderers:
    Default MidiOut Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

WDM Streaming Capture Devices:
    HD Audio Mixed capture,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514
    Integrated Webcam,0x00200000,1,2,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

WDM Streaming Rendering Devices:
    HD Audio Headphone/Speakers,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

BDA Network Providers:
    Microsoft ATSC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514
    Microsoft DVBC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514
    Microsoft DVBS Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514
    Microsoft DVBT Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514
    Microsoft Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514

Video Capture Sources:
    Integrated Webcam,0x00200000,1,2,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

Multi-Instance Capable VBI Codecs:
    VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,6.06.7601.17514

BDA Transport Information Renderers:
    BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00600000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.7601.17669
    MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x00600000,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.7601.17514

BDA CP/CA Filters:
    Decrypt/Tag,0x00600000,1,1,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17708
    Encrypt/Tag,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17708
    PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17708
    XDS Codec,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17708

WDM Streaming Communication Transforms:
    Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.1751 4

Audio Renderers:
    Speakers (High Definition Audio,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    Default DirectSound Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    Default WaveOut Device,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    DirectSound: Speakers (High Definition Audio Device),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

---------------
    EVR Power Information
    ---------------
    Current Setting: {5C67A112-A4C9-483F-B4A7-1D473BECAFDC} (Quality)
    Quality Flags: 2576
    Enabled:
    Force throttling
    Allow half deinterlace
    Allow scaling
    Decode Power Usage: 100
    Balanced Flags: 1424
    Enabled:
    Force throttling
    Allow batching
    Force half deinterlace
    Force scaling
    Decode Power Usage: 50
    PowerFlags: 1424
    Enabled:
    Force throttling
    Allow batching
    Force half deinterlace
    Force scaling
    Decode Power Usage: 0

Persistent crashes.

1. Early in the game when the AI turns were being processed.
    2. Early in the game when bombarding a barbarian.
    3. Attempting to begin a Fall of Rome game, game froze once it got to the Begin Your Journey screen.

I'm not seeing the graphics glitches, but I play on DirectX 9, so that might be it.
    Last edited by cjvannette; 11-03-2012 at 10:49 PM.

I'm not having any noticeable graphical/display problems after the update. But workers (e.g. in MANUAL mode) need to be told what to build EVERY turn. This seemed to start the first time I went to WAR but happened for workers far from the battle and continued even after I made peace.

Playing as Celts, previously started game before patch.

Great General's don't supply their bonus, modded game or not. I only have one.

One of my cities doesn't use its "home" as a supply for food, etc. Which is now slow growing. Captured city, and annexed.

Mods have to be reselected each time!!

Game froze once after I bought a tile that had salt, and a worker was selected on it. Restarted and made sure worker wasn't selected and it was fine.

Also getting red graphics in a couple spots. Updated Nvidia drivers, and using DX 10/11, still there.

First of all well done on releasing a great patch. However, I noticed all the advanced settings are not being saved.

As already noted above, mods have to be reselected each time. This is a terrible bug new to the Fall Patch and nearly a deal breaker for me because I sometimes play away from home on a 3G connection and having to wait on the mods I have to redownload everytime is a major problem not only for time but data usage. I'm sure I'm not the only one. This should be a priority fix!!

drcane,

I can't launch the game. Verifying the game cache did not help. In a separate comment thread, I have seen many other folks with the same problem. I hope you guys at 2K can figure out a solution soon.

Is there anyway to uninstall the patch? Game crashes within first 20 turns. This has never happened before. I have tried it now 8 times since I downloaded the patch this morning.

Edit: Having hard time running dx10/11 version. Was playing this version before the patch, now, according to Steam, my platform doesn't support this version. Funny thing, all my other games are running fine using dx11...
    Last edited by kwebs10; 11-04-2012 at 12:21 AM.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast