Thread: Vote here to see Our old games backwards compatible on Xbox one!

Vote here to see Our old games backwards compatible on Xbox one!

https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/29...=hot&query=wwe

It lists every WWE game released on Xbox 360, Not many people have voted but this should be posted everywhere so we can get everyone voting.
    Looking for a place to talk about wrestling games with other serious wrestling gamers? Visit the first community built for WWE Games simulation style players by simulation style players. WWE Games SimuVerse - http://simuverseonline.com/

I've voted to have all of the WWE and GTA games on XBOX 360 backwards compatible. Out of the over 1500 games, I've only voted to have 41 games make it.
    IN MEMORY OF THE LATE AND GREAT EDDIE GUERRERO
    🔥VIVA LA RAZA🔥
    I LIE | I CHEAT | I STEAL

I voted for all the wwe games.
    The Storm Is Coming On October 13 2017! Zach Storm Is Taking Over WWE Again!

I would post this to the more active section but I'm afraid it would get moved. I wish we could get more people to notice this
    Looking for a place to talk about wrestling games with other serious wrestling gamers? Visit the first community built for WWE Games simulation style players by simulation style players. WWE Games SimuVerse - http://simuverseonline.com/

Quote Originally Posted by AsthmaBlows View Post
    I would post this to the more active section but I'm afraid it would get moved. I wish we could get more people to notice this
    Exactly! Try too post on WWE 2K16 forum.
    I learned that it is faith that decides whether something will happen or not - KAKA

Quote Originally Posted by Samir Mohammad View Post
    Exactly! Try too post on WWE 2K16 forum.
    it'll get moved

Exclamation Vote for the old WWE games (SVR 07-2K15) to be backwards compatible on Xbox One!

Do you want to play the old WWE games from Smackdown vs Raw 2007 (featuring Krispen Wah, a good Season Mode and GM mode, and lots of other stuff for the very last time) to 2K15 on the Xbox One? (except SVR 2008, nobody likes that game)

So go & vote for them here (with a Microsoft account):
    ---------->https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/298503?query=wwe <------------
    Quote Originally Posted by 2Kayfabe View Post
    Just remember though, who knows what surprises are in store for the rest of the DLC ; )

Quote Originally Posted by The MoneyMaker View Post
    Do you want to play the old WWE games from Smackdown vs Raw 2007 (featuring Krispen Wah, a good Season Mode and GM mode, and lots of other stuff for the very last time) to 2K15 on the Xbox One? (except SVR 2008, nobody likes that game)

So go & vote for them here (with a Microsoft account):
    ---------->https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/298503?query=wwe <------------
    I loved 08.

SvR 08 was meh in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob E. Dangerously View Post
    SvR 08 was meh in my opinion.
    How dare you!

You were like a brother to me!

Just kidding. I know alot of people didn't like it. For some reason that game stuck out in my head. And I really liked it.

How dare you!

Just kidding. I know alot of people didn't like it. For some reason that game stuck out in my head. And I really liked it.
    Lol it wasn't awful like most people make it out to be it was just sorta average.

Yeah, to be fair, they introduced the Struggle Submission system, ECW and hardcore stuff, Tournament Mode, and a lot of the stuff from 07 (one of the best in my humble opinion) was still there, like the Buried Alive match and crowd fighting.

But, my God...the Fighting Styles...the non-dynamic and linear 24/7 Mode (though we can blame that one to Krispen Wah, WWE trying to clean up his mentions...his crossface...his diving headbutt...his suplexes..alright, I'll stop)...the graphics step down...the lack of improvement...yeah.
    Just remember though, who knows what surprises are in store for the rest of the DLC ; )

Yeah, to be fair, they introduced the Struggle Submission system, ECW and hardcore stuff, Tournament Mode, and a lot of the stuff from 07 (one of the best in my humble opinion) was still there, like the Buried Alive match and crowd fighting.

But, my God...the Fighting Styles...the non-dynamic and linear 24/7 Mode (though we can blame that one to Krispen Wah, WWE trying to clean up his mentions...his crossface...his diving headbutt...his suplexes..alright, I'll stop)...the graphics step down...the lack of improvement...yeah.
    I didn't think the graphics were a step down really. I thought they were awesome and the graphics didn't start to deplete until SvR 2010

How dare you!

Yeah, I agree. I love '08, for some reason. Even though I know how bad it is.
    RWF character - ati "The Hero". RWF Graphics Manager. Want to join RWF? You can do it right here on the 2K forums or on the official forums.Straight Edge Hero

Where the WWE Games list of games is currently standing;

🔥VIVA LA RAZA🔥

Last gen 2K15 getting more votes than SVR 07.....

Last gen 2K15 getting more votes than SVR 07.....
    Because of the novice players , they have no idea

Here's how the games stand at this time just over 3 months since my previous post of it;

🔥VIVA LA RAZA🔥

i hope them remaster previous wwe games for PS4 and XboxOne

Are you stupid everyone loved SvR2008 the only reason I loved it was because Jeff hardy was in the game

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff_Hardy_Is_My_Idol View Post
    Are you stupid everyone loved SvR2008 the only reason I loved it was because Jeff hardy was in the game
    not everyone due to the 24/7 mode

with the announcement of original xbox games being backwards compatible would there be any chance of games such as wrestlemainia 21 and raw 1 & 2 becoming backwards compatible
    you talk about John 3:16 - AUSTIN 3:16 SAYS I JUST WHIPPED YOUR ASS!

I wish that they would do it but the vote sounds like a promise that probably won't do it unless 2K allows it. So far, no WWE Old XB or XB360 video game has been ratified