Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NEW Top Spin game??

I want another Tennis game for Xbox ONE - please. Would be brilliant...

I'd like to see a new Top Spin game on the PS4. Top Spin 4 was an excellent tennis game.

Quote Originally Posted by donald23 View Post
    Microsoft has announced backwards compatibility for the Xbox One, making it possible to run XBOX360 games on it in the future. That might help with your question
    there is a number of requests for Top Spin 4 as backwards compatibility for XboxOne

http://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/251...-compatibility
    PES Rankings Official Event Admin

tennis is the Hottest sport after soccer and have the very fans in the world,very very more than Basketball,so why Isn't any tennis game for ps4 and xbox one???!!!! but the every year comes a new nba!!!!!!!this is absolutely incredible!!!!and absolutely Painful for 2k fans and tennis fans
    Last edited by david.LA; 01-23-2016 at 12:35 AM.

Every day I will post asking for a new top spin game until one is announced I invite everyone to do the same eventually they will listen

Quote Originally Posted by donald23 View Post
    Please don't bump threads just to bump them. Thank you.
    Repeating yourself falls under the same classification of spam. Don't do it...
    YOU for the CYBER SERIES!
    Vote to decide who is the best male WWE Superstar on the roster today!
    Currently voting: Semi-Final Matches

Quote Originally Posted by Zeokage View Post
    Repeating yourself falls under the same classification of spam. Don't do it...
    Was that directed towards me....if so believe me I will follow the rules of the forum

Dear 2k

As I have gotten older, I have become a bigger fan of tennis. There is NO tennis games on the market for either xbox1/ps4/pc. Rather the oldest game to date is on ps3. I would like you to know, I would love a next gen TENNIS game. Especially since Novak Djokovic is probably going to go down as the greatest tennis player after he is done with his career. Yes, he will surpass Federer.

I am asking for next gen game of tennis. Especially one that will allow you to create your own tennis player like other sports games. Have live updating of stats after tournaments would be great also.

I will be waiting on your response.

Thanks--
    Kurate

Thumbs up Top Spin 5

[FONT=Arial Black]Top Spin 4 was launched in 2011 and since then has not developed any other game franchise. I think we need a new Top Spin PC, PS4 and XOne with current players and classic, all tournaments, career mode, etc.
    Last edited by Zeokage; 09-12-2016 at 12:10 AM. Reason: Formatting removed as per Rule #5

all the world want top spin 5 for ps4. camon guys of 2k, please, create it very soon. thanks.

I made an 2K account just so that i could ask for a top spin 5 on xbox one. Top spin 4 has been my favourite game of all time and i have played it almost non stop for the last 2 years since i bought it. Obviously the players now are very different and we have new world number ones that should be included. Please create this game for us tennis fans

Considering everything other than player matches in the online mode has been unavailable for over 4 1/2 months now and they've done absolutely nothing about it I highly doubt an entirely new game is in the making when they can't even be bothered with the latest one, nor is any tennis game being released anytime soon for the XB1/PS4 for that matter.

Top Spin 5!!!

So I was watching the Australian Open and started thinking to myself how much I missed and loved Top Spin 4 and got to thinking, where the HELL is Top Spin 5??!!! Please make Top Spin 5 2K..... you guys are the very best at making sports games and I had some incredible memories of your last Top Spin game. Once people heard it was being developed by 2K every huge Tennis fanatic and sports fan alike would rush to pre order it. Commentary would also be a welcome addition. All your fans believe in you 2K. Make our dreams come true once more just like they did the moment we played NBA and Top Spin back in the day!

I dream of the day that 2K will encourage a Top Spin 5 development. The Top Spin 4 was sublime, and I know for PS4 something to get something very beautiful. If at all is discarded, at least I would like to see a remake for PS4, I think many fans deserve to be treated as the customers we are.

Please 2k please im begging u, do for ps4 top spin 5, top spin 4 was amazing game, been 6 years!

Please 2k please im begging u, do for ps4 top spin 5, top spin 4 was amazing game, been 6 years!
    Last edited by Zeokage; 02-16-2017 at 12:33 AM. Reason: Multiple posts, please use the Edit option.

Just made this account to say this:

MAKE TOP SPIN 5 FOR PC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I 've been hearing a lot about it from my nephews. According to reviews too, " one of the best sports games in the market could be Top Spin 5."

Please, make new Top Spin for PC!

Hi, do you think that in the next E3 2k will announce something related to the saga Top Spin? In the TS4 I can play online but only in quick game, can be what is announced soon a fifth delivery?
    Thank you and sorry for my English.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12