Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: What are you listening to?

I guess the last thing I heard was this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bZtCt_Siro

Not something I'd exactly download and listen to all the time, but probs to Nintendo if their new Mario game is so big right now that people are writing music about it. That's some big time overness.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/justinlynch3
    Music and video games. Dio, Nickleback, Nighwish, GTA, WWE, Uncharted and more.

Winds of Plague new album Blood of My Enemy.

The Beatles - 'All my Loving'
    2K Support: "Do a cache clear: this is a common solution to many issues that WWE 2K superstars experience."
    Me: "Ummmm... no, doesn't do a bit of good."

Incendiary - Thousand Mile Stare

These are the guys that collaborated with CFO$ to produce Aleister Black’s theme song. If you like it, definitely check out this album. It hits hard.

Currently listening to a bit of Iwan Rheon (yes, Ramsay Bolton), who has a quite incredible voice. His single Bang, Bang is particularly impressing.
    UNION Wrestling Season 2 A New Year Brings New Carnage! (here)
    ReverseLegSweep: MyPlayer Misadventures NXT debut now up! (here)
    WWE 2K Wiki (here) 2K/YUKE'S Characters (here) WW-Eek Alt. WWE Universe (here)

I saw that Green Day has released another best of album on iTunes, and realized it’s been a LONG time since I’ve given them a spin.

Favorite song of theirs is Brain Stew. One of the first songs I learned when I picked up a guitar

Also The Offspring. So good

Quote Originally Posted by Unearth View Post
    I need to add more Offspring to my playlists, I really do.

I'm listening to quite a bit of Men Without Hats at the moment. I Like, Pop Goes The World, I Got The Message and Safety Dance in particular.

Wu Tang has a new collaborative album out that’s release somehow slipped past me. Anything affiliated with the Wu, I’m usually a fan of. Method Man especially shines on this album, in my opinion. There might be a bias there though, because he’s one of my all time favorite rappers, if not THE favorite

Waiting for Blackout 3 with Redman! So ready for that.

I saw that Green Day has released another best of album on iTunes, and realized it’s been a LONG time since I’ve given them a spin.

Favorite song of theirs is Brain Stew. One of the first songs I learned when I picked up a guitar

Hah, same here. It's great for learning to shift power chords at a decent pacing. Still not managed to master guitar at all after my Les Paul special II's neck warped... Keep meaning to save and get another, but... Well, life and stuff.

On the music note, Pantera, Slipknot, Metallica (new album is pretty good), Tracy Chapman, The Box Tops, Ice Cube, a lot of Motown and lots of Nier Automata soundtrack tunes.

Ah yeah I know life all too well lol. I have a Schecter C1 Classic that’s been begging for my attention for awhile now

And hey that new Metallica album is really good, I thought. I especially like the tracks Moth Into Flame, ManUNkind, and Am I Savage?.

Pantera is a CONSTANT in my playlist. I just listened to the album Far Beyond Driven the other day. So good.

Love me some Slipknot as well. Another band frequented in my playlist.

Pantera is a CONSTANT in my playlist. I just listened to the album Far Beyond Driven the other day. So good.
    while I don't listen to a ton of that type of music anymore, I have long said that Beavis and Butthead's reaction at the start of this video is the only appropriate reaction whenever Pantera comes on TV/radio/whatever. I was just listening to Great Southern Trendkill the other day. 10's is a hot mamma jamma.
    Last edited by Darth Cynical; 12-02-2017 at 04:27 PM.
    Handsome Rusev for WWE Champion!

Ah see now you guys are going to make me have to pull out the entire discography to listen to Pantera. That is definitely a great album and song, and Beavis and Butthead is a rather guilty pleasure of mine, which I shamelessly still watch to this day.

Trivium - The Sin and the Sentence

This album is phenomenal, and I would argue their best since SHOGUN

The Devin Townsend Project - ”Juular” & “March of the Poozers”

It’s Devin Townsend... what else needs to be said?

Christmas music as my wife makes cookies
    2K Support: "Do a cache clear: this is a common solution to many issues that WWE 2K superstars experience."
    Me: "Ummmm... no, doesn't do a bit of good."

Handsome Rusev for WWE Champion!

Fitz & The Tantrums - Hands Clap

Apparently I’m late to the party on hearing this song but I love it. The bass line reminds me of Rock Lobster by the B-52’s

Listening to some Jim Johnston superstar theme tracks currently, some of the old favourites. Seems a fitting tribute given his apparent departure from the WWE.

More Trivium

Their single Kirisute Gomen is one of my favorite songs EVER

Kendrick Lamar

His album Damn.

Johnny Cash, Erasure, MOP, DMX and Slayer today.

Even fit in a bit of Mussorgsky... Not listened to Night on Bare Mountain in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by bigmalky View Post
    Johnny Cash, Erasure, MOP, DMX and Slayer today.

Even fit in a bit of Mussorgsky... Not listened to Night on Bare Mountain in a while.
    You seem like you like a bit of thrash metal in your life. May I suggest the following album;

POWER TRIP - Nightmare Logic

One of my favorite albums of 2017 so far

bigmalky reminds me that it's been too long since I listened to Johnny Cash. Shameful, I plan to rectify this immediately.

You seem like you like a bit of thrash metal in your life. May I suggest the following album;

POWER TRIP - Nightmare Logic

One of my favorite albums of 2017 so far
    Definitely. Grew up listening to my Uncle's metal albums and progressed onto thrash. I'll give the album a go tonight. The missus is a metal fan, so she shouldn't object...

In fact, she's just been playing some of Machinehead - Catharsis while she was cooking the dinner haha.

I'll let you know how Power Trip goes down.

And aye RLS, nothing like a bit of Cash to start the day.

Quote Originally Posted by bigmalky View Post
    Definitely. Grew up listening to my Uncle's metal albums and progressed onto thrash. I'll give the album a go tonight. The missus is a metal fan, so she shouldn't object...

In fact, she's just been playing some of Machinehead - Catharsis while she was cooking the dinner haha.

I'll let you know how Power Trip goes down.

And aye RLS, nothing like a bit of Cash to start the day.
    Cool man, I hope you like it, or at least like a few of the tracks. It’s hard to believe that album came out in 2017, it sounds like it belongs in the late 80’s lol. I love it.

And Machine Head, wow. I haven’t listened to them in years. I’ll have to look that up myself. I love their album Through The Ashes of Empires.

24. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ti5fdLn-ZTg
    i've listen to this song many times

Mutoid Man - “Kiss of Death” I literally cannot quit listening to this song. So catchy.

3TEETH - “Atrophy” Man is this song good too. Some of that industrial electronic rock type stuff. Has such a cool sound.

Came across this song while watching a video about the SS America.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztSy-6XAXYc

Apparently this songs be around for a while and I've never heard it until like a week ago.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/justinlynch3
    Music and video games. Dio, Nickleback, Nighwish, GTA, WWE, Uncharted and more.

27. Nocturne - jay chou

BIG SHAQ - MANS NOT HOT. a very hilarious song

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345