Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WWE SuperCard: Season 2 FAQ

WWE SuperCard: Season 2 FAQ

The Season 1 FAQ is located here. This FAQ attempts to confirm any changes in the jump to Season 2. Always remember to try turning your device off and on again if you are having issues with the game.

Q: What are the ways to play in WWE SuperCard?

• Continuous Modes
      • Exhibition - Short 1-2 minute battles where you engage with an opposing player using 4 Superstar cards, 2 Diva cards, and 2 Support cards. You acquire free cards for playing (2 if you win, 1 if you lose), which allows you to gain new cards.
      • King of the Ring (KotR) - An event lasting between 45-54 hours (depending on progress) using 12 of your cards (7 Superstars, 3 Divas, and 2 Support cards) against 15 other players. 45 regular matches are played followed by the Contenders Bracket. As games are played, the cards in your KOTR deck will lose energy over time. You can refill your cards’ energy with Energy cards, which can be picked off the draft board, or won by winning Exhibition games. If you place high enough, you’ll win cards.
    • Weekly Events
      • People's Champion Challenge (PCC) - An epic match between two WWE Superstars (who may or may not have beef) where the winner is decided completely by the community. Pick your fave, and play as many matches as possible under his or her name. Each win goes into an overall score.
      • Road to Glory (RtG) - An event that allows you to use a large deck of Superstars and Divas to acquire top cards. Unlike the People's Champion event you're not competing directly with other players, but playing against the clock. Beat opponents to earn points in each stage to acquire a new card and advance up to the next reward.
      • Ring Domination (RD) - You and an opponent take turns placing down cards on the event’s special nine-square board in a competition to control the most squares. To control a square, you need to either (a) play a card on an empty square with no adjoining opponent cards or (b) challenge an opposing card by placing one of yours in an adjoining spot. If your card’s alignment arrow faces the opposing card, a card battle begins. The winner takes both squares. After you compete in a match, you win “pulls” that allow you to remove shards that obscure a reward. If you reveal the entire card, you win that reward. Pulling shards also nets you cards similar to how a traditional pick works.

Q: What are Deck Tiers and what do they do?

Deck tier is determined by what Superstar and Diva cards are being used in each mode. Players are matched up against other players of a similar Deck Tier. Additionally, a player’s Deck Tier determines how rare of a card they can win from Exhibition matches. For example, a player with an ‘Epic’ Deck Tier can earn up to an Epic card from Exhibition, while a ‘Super Rare’ Deck Tier can only earn up to a Super Rare card. Move up to a new deck tier and you will be rewarded with a card of that new tier (Tier Name+ and ++ do not garner a "freebie").

Q: What's new with Season 2 cards?

Season 2 cards support a variety of features that their Season 1 counterparts don’t have. One of these new features is customization. As you train your S2 cards, you’ll receive tokens. Tokens can then be used to level up any ratings slot. For example, if you want the highest POW John Cena Legendary card on the block, you can use up to four tokens to level up his POW rating. If you want a more balanced John Cena, just spread your tokens across the card’s ratings slots.

When you combine two S2 cards that have been customized via tokens, that card’s Pro form reflects those changes. Then, as you train the card, you’ll receive even more tokens to fully customize your card.

We’re also adding enhancements to the fold. You can equip up to five multi-charge enhancements on S2 cards, one for each ratings slot and one for a card’s special ability. When you use an enhancement on a ratings slot, that rating is automatically boosted whenever an event in a match-up calls for that stat. When you use an enhancement on an ability, that ability gains the stat of whatever enhancement you used. For instance, if you used a POW boost on a CHA ability, that ability becomes a POW + CHA ability until all the charges are used.

Additionally, as you play with Season 2 cards through match-ups, your cards will automatically level up their skills courtesy another new feature: Play Levels. Different tiers of cards support different amounts of Play Levels, all of which permanently increase a card’s overall strength.

Q:I have two cards of the same person with the same tokens, why are their stats different?

On the left Improve screen are the match counters for each stat. The more matches, the higher the stat. They won't be identical there.

Q: I combined two cards to make a Pro card, but after I leveled it the stats are lower than my friend who has the same Pro card. What did I do wrong?

The maximum stats possible on a Pro card are based on a few things:
    • The level of the two cards used to create it.
    • The number and position of the tokens used.
    • The match count gauges.

Always max out your cards in all three areas before combining them to create the best possible Pro card. This thread has a simple checklist to follow.

Q: What triggers my Superstar's abilities?

Abilities are triggered randomly when the Superstar is played. The chance for the ability to trigger is based on the rarity of the Superstar. You will find the chance of an ability being activated (commonly known as a "proc") on your card's Improve screen.

Q: I pulled a card that was in the next tier up. Why did this happen?

It appears that there is a lag where your tier is not updated straight away. Restart your device and you should see that you are now in that higher tier and the card you pulled was your freebie.

Q: Can we switch from Season 1 to Season 2 and vice-versa at any time or is it just once?

You can play Season 1 and Season 2 interchangeably from the main menu unless you're lacking the necessary cards to play S1. You'll need at least six cards, in addition to two supports. If your S1 link disappears and you do have enough cards, if you contact Feedback within the app under "Card Issues" and explain that you want S1 cards to participate in S1 again, they'll hook you up.

Q: Can we change our in game names?

That functionality isn't in the game, unfortunately.

Q: Is there a best way to apply tokens?

No, it's your call! Just make sure to apply them all before combining.

Q: I'm having issues with Android emulators like Bluestacks. What can I do?

Emulators are not supported, so there are no official fixes for this.

Q: Will I be banned just for playing the game normally via an Android emulator?

Quote Originally Posted by brad_nicholson View Post
    We don't ban people for using Bluestacks. We take a "use it at your own risk" stance on it because it's an emulator and who knows what they may or may not do to your cards or files or whatever.
    Q: How do I upload a picture?

You have to upload the picture to an image-hosting website, then link to that image from there. The direct link will work between image tags like the example here... [IMG]Insert Link.jpg[/IMG]

Q: How do I make a SuperCard signature like the others have?

Follow this link to go to your Edit Signature page.

If there are any mistakes in this, let me know.
    Last edited by Zeokage; 08-31-2015 at 11:39 AM.
    YOU for the CYBER SERIES!
    Vote to decide who is the best male WWE Superstar on the roster today!
    Currently voting: Round Robin Matches

IMO this was needed when the Monday preview for S2 came out
    IGN: Bacon WM33++ NHL Quick Game: Playoff++
    Call of Duty and SuperCard addict
    ----> My YouTube <---- 4,200 subscribers and counting!

Q: What does network error code (18) mean? Had it several times when selecting a pick from the board.

I lose out on the card and the pick.

I bet it's a pity pull that resets my counter but doesn't show in my deck ¬¬
    Game Name: Neil

Quote Originally Posted by Y2Neil View Post
    Q: What does network error code (18) mean? Had it several times when selecting a pick from the board.

I bet it's a pity pull that resets my counter but doesn't show in my deck ¬¬
    If that would be it, then I'd have about 10 more epics.
    Guess it's just that the game is not able to connect to the server for that particular card draw.
    IGN-The Igneel

In RD when the first card played is put in the top right corner, why is there always a red reduction of stats??
    Happens to me literally EVERY time I put one there.

USER = TDS187 / ULTIMATE++ / TEAM :- kingfishers
    BRET HART* / SHANE-O MAC* / UL TB MANKIND* / MITB GOLDBERG* / ALEXA* / EL TB TRISH*
    ULTIMATE KOTR WIN x1 / ELITE KOTR WIN x2

Help.fusion chamber isn't showing up for me

Which fusion chamber? The S1 or the Loyalty chamber?

Q: How do teams work?

Any.It doesn't show up at all

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Hectic View Post
    Q: How do teams work?
    Have you seen the video that's linked at the top of the forum?

Quote Originally Posted by Inam View Post
    Any.It doesn't show up at all
    Does S1 show up at all now? If not then the answer is in the FAQ.

In teams, what's the difference between member, general etc
    What significance does each role carry
    Thanks

No doubt it's not gone unnoticed and unmentioned but ☺☺☺ is with the crap animation for HBK special move some stupid electric chair with kisses.

Quote Originally Posted by Platt1987 View Post
    No doubt it's not gone unnoticed and unmentioned but ☺☺☺ is with the crap animation for HBK special move some stupid electric chair with kisses.
    It's the Teardrop Suplex, it was his finisher before you were born.

That's a bit of a pathetic comment to make considering you know nothing about me I think my original statement was quite normal considering he's known for SCM not to mention the images used for both Epic & Legendary are far more recent than a ridiculous move he hadn't used in years so why couldn't they stick with moves that a superstar is famous for its like giving Brock Lesnar the shooting star press animation for his Epic/Legendary so in future try replying with a straight forward answer rather than being an utter **** that you just was I'm old enough to know its a pathetic animation to put into a game that more "modern" fans play.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeokage View Post
    Which fusion chamber? The S1 or the Loyalty chamber?
    When will we get more information on fusion chamber? Why is this not active for more as we progress ? Mind bring me up to date? I know you missed me Zeo
    +-Team World Championship Wrestling-+
    ~*Legendary*~
    King Booker, Paul White, Chris Jericho, The Immortal One, and Twin Magic *Brie & Nikki*

Zeeeeeeoooooo where's my answer fool...
    +-Team World Championship Wrestling-+
    ~*Legendary*~
    King Booker, Paul White, Chris Jericho, The Immortal One, and Twin Magic *Brie & Nikki*

Need help, I just got into Epic+ and the first card I picked was Rare? Why didn't I get my Epic freebie?

Quote Originally Posted by Xentom View Post
    Need help, I just got into Epic+ and the first card I picked was Rare? Why didn't I get my Epic freebie?
    You don't get freebies at + and ++, you only get it when you get into that tier IE: SuperRare-UltraRare-Epic-Legendary.
    IGN: Wolfcub5195 | GameCenter: Wolfcub5195 | Team: Network Error

Ohh okay, thankyou for the clear up

For the team update, I have a few questions about the random cards we get from our teammates.

First, do we only get 4 random cards from our teammates and keep the 4 we have in our team deck? Or are all 8 of our cards random?

Also, if we are in a higher tier but get lower tier teammate cards, will that drop our tier? For instance, I'm in Leg tier. If I get randoms from my teammates of lower tier, will they drop me to Epic++, therefore causing my board picks to be Epic and not Legendary? Because I would like to keep doing Leg picks. If I got an Epic card after randoms dropped my tier and that was my pity pull, I would be more than a little upset after trying for so many matches to get a Leg pity pull.

What are our board picks based off of while in Team PCC?

Is there a strategy we should implement concerning the Team PCC event? This has to do with the drop in tier question as well. My team is coming up with a strategy that could work, but we want to know answers to these questions first before implementing it.

Devs....
    What purpose to keep the event open so long after conclusion??

PCC I understand. You need 24 hours to listen to claims of people debating where they finished, and allow people to login and claim their reward.
    RD and RTG you claim the rewards as you go. So at the conclusion of the timed event, it seems there is no logical purpose for the event to remain open for 2 days, or even 1 day.
    With team event coming, is it too much to ask that RTG and RD are removed from our screens 6-12 hours after the event is finished?

If there is some reason why for example this RTG is necessary to keep on our screen 2 days after it ended, then please explain the purpose.

Only thing I can think is that the extended timer is counting down to this new update.
    Possibly (if speculation is to be listened to) the activation and introduction of the Survivor tier.

BRET HART* / SHANE-O MAC* / UL TB MANKIND* / MITB GOLDBERG* / ALEXA* / EL TB TRISH*

Quote Originally Posted by Mistah Showtime View Post
    For the team update, I have a few questions about the random cards we get from our teammates.

First, do we only get 4 random cards from our teammates and keep the 4 we have in our team deck? Or are all 8 of our cards random?

Also, if we are in a higher tier but get lower tier teammate cards, will that drop our tier? For instance, I'm in Leg tier. If I get randoms from my teammates of lower tier, will they drop me to Epic++, therefore causing my board picks to be Epic and not Legendary? Because I would like to keep doing Leg picks. If I got an Epic card after randoms dropped my tier and that was my pity pull, I would be more than a little upset after trying for so many matches to get a Leg pity pull.

What are our board picks based off of while in Team PCC?

Is there a strategy we should implement concerning the Team PCC event? This has to do with the drop in tier question as well. My team is coming up with a strategy that could work, but we want to know answers to these questions first before implementing it.
    Sounds like you should have shopped around a bit more to find a team at your level, if not slightly higher!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfcub5195 View Post
    You don't get freebies at + and ++, you only get it when you get into that tier IE: SuperRare-UltraRare-Epic-Legendary.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Herd of Goats View Post
    It's the Teardrop Suplex, it was his finisher before you were born.
    As they are supposed the be also creating the finisher of the Coup De Grais for Finn Balor, they should at least make Sweet Chin Music for HBK.
    Only reason maybe they didn't is because it is basically identical to Rusev's proc finisher.
    Rusev doesn't really have anything else. Unless you just make him sit on the card and have the 2 corners pull upward as though it is the Accolade.
    Something nobody else has, at least. Then HBK can have SCM!

Why is the app so god dame huge. It takes almost one GB. Can you try to make it a little bit smaller?

You can delete all Dolph Ziggler cards for example, he just sucks.
    IGN: Flexy | Champion: Rare Adam Rose
    Ultra Rare | UR Bray Wyatt | UR Kofi Kingston | Rare Pro Undertaker | Rare Pro Kane | SR Pro Brie Bella | SR Pro Summer Rae

Question why does my real name display when I'm playing on IOS, I have a user name in game center. For some reason WWE Supercard dose not use it.

If you have gave back my S1 Exhibition once, is there any possibility you could do it again, please? Name: JoeH

Hello,

Since team pcc is launched i have lot of problems with "wait on network", also I get more messages with this text "Network maintenance. Please try again later. Error 7-408.

Can someone explain if this is a server issue?

Kind regards,
    Firelli

I requested new Season 1 cards the other day, and this was the response I got:

If you could send us a feedback email through the in game feedback option, we can help with this.
    If you are unable to send an email from in game, then you will need to set up email on your device. Please provide the details of the issue in the new email.

In addition, please play an exhibition match before sending an email using the feedback option.
    Also, do not edit the subject line in the new email.

When I use the feedback option, it only gives me the email address that I should send feedback to. Im using an iPhone 6, and I can't see a way to setup my phone to send mails when using the Feedback option. Any suggestions?
    Can't keep up with updating this thing...

I think this is the right post to go to but im confused. On the board i pulled a leg edge which i was excited for considering hed be my 5th leg pro once i trained him bt when i go to my cards to get him he isnt there. What happend? Board reset and all.

The answer is in the Season 1 FAQ, but there's a display glitch where the game shows a card you already earned instead of what you actually got. The reset just shows that the card you got was Rare or above. Restart your device and have a look.

The answer is in the Season 1 FAQ, but there's a display glitch where the game shows a card you already earned instead of what you actually got. The reset just shows that the card you got was Rare or above. Restart your device and have a look.
    Thanks idk What i got then nothing out of the ordinary.

Quote Originally Posted by rudyroo09 View Post
    Thanks idk What i got then nothing out of the ordinary.
    You COULD try submitting an e-mail ticket to the card issues team. It's not terribly likely, but if you explain what happened, they MIGHT send you the card to make a pro.
    S3|SS '17|33 Triple H ::::: © ::::: |33 Y2J|33 Brock|33 Roode|33 Charlotte|33 Becky Lynch|EL Backlund|33 Heyman

Question on Enhancement limits...
    http://forums.2k.com/showthread.php?...d-enhancements

If there are questions that you're seeing answered a lot here, post them in here and I'll try to include them in the next update.

Topics to be included:
    • Money in the Bank mode
    • Daily Login day interval
    • Picture Swapper
    • Team Events
    • Glitched team member
    • Android <--> iOS switching
    • Earthquake/People's Elbow cards
    • KotR ties (bring over from S1)
    • Fusion FAQ
    Last edited by Zeokage; 06-19-2016 at 11:27 PM.

It's not Rock Bottom cards, Zeo . It's People's Elbow cards.

Thanks, must have been a brain fart misremembering that. I saw a thread about Earthquake and remembered a Rock finisher being another.

Also, can you include the Team Member glitched problem, where you cannot remove him from the team?

If there are questions that you're seeing answered a lot here, post them in here and I'll try to include them in the next update.

Topics to be included:
    • Money in the Bank mode
    • Daily Login day interval
    • Picture Swapper
    • Team Events
    • Android <--> iOS switching
    • Earthquake/Rock Bottom cards
    • KotR ties (bring over from S1)
    Having to swipe to change which fusion you are making
    Promote the token showroom and a KOTR deck help thread perhaps

Quote Originally Posted by Unstable Joe View Post
    Also, can you include the Team Member glitched problem, where you cannot remove him from the team?
    Added to the list.
    Quote Originally Posted by SanchoPanza View Post
    Having to swipe to change which fusion you are making
    That's actually in the S1 FAQ but I'll be bringing that FAQ over and modifying for S2
    Quote Originally Posted by SanchoPanza View Post
    Promote the token showroom and a KOTR deck help thread perhaps
    This is a case where no matter how much you point out the thread is there, people will always make their own threads.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast