Thread: Looking for a crew?

Post Looking for a crew?

Keeping it simple, to make people easier to find, this is the thread to post post your information here if you are looking for a crew. The restrictions are (subject to change if necessary):

• Only ONE post per person. Any other posts about it on the forum will be deleted. Multiple posts by the same person will be merged or removed.
    • Conversation about a particular crew should be done privately via PM or off-site.
    • Remember the rules on solicitation. Offering prizes in any shape or form will result in your post being deleted and your post infracted.

Please use the template below so that everyone can get an idea for what you are about.
    • Console:
    • PSN ID/Gamertag:
    • Position:
    • Height:
    • Any other information:
    Last edited by Zeokage; 10-19-2016 at 01:36 AM.
    YOU for NOT SPREADING RUMOURS!
    If true, that's the info-leaking rule, if false, that's the trolling rule.
    Discuss the possibility of something, but please do not link it to what 'sources' say.

Console:PS3
    PSN ID/Gamertag:jamesdekilla
    Position:PG
    Height:6'3
    Any other information: i got a mic

Console: PS3
    PSN ID: Leasim96
    Position: Any, but i generally prefer PG or SF, love all positions though, have my players being developed on all
    Height: Ranges from 6,6 to 7,2
    Any other information: VERY team oriented, i dispise ballhogs, and will tell you if you are ballhogging of if we could have made a better possesion out of that etc, have a high basketball IQ, if you play with me, in time you will notice, looking forward to playing crew with anyone willing.

Lets have some fun!!!

Cool hi!!

Console:xbox 360
    Gamertag: tonibsas
    Positionf
    Height:2.13 mts
    Any other information: i play for argentina speak espanish and I look for crew

PSN ID/Gamertag: Conspiculous
    Position: C-7'2 (MAXED OVERALL) & SG 6'9 Maxed.
    Height: 7-2 C, 6'9 SG
    Any other information:
    I was in the #3 crew on 2k15. I am a team player and have been playing 2k since 2k10. I am very skilled and smart when playing, I am looking for a ranked crew right now on the LB. As a 7'2 C, I can guarantee you 10+ points & 8+ rebounds a game (+ blocks). as a sg, I can guarantee 15+ points, usually 3-5 assists, 1-3 steals, & 1 or 2 rebounds a game. I had a mic, however it just broke. Getting a new 1 within this month. ADD ME ON PSN.

When I'm with my C:
    I stay down low
    Protect the rim
    Get rebounds
    After I get a rebound, I will usually launch to a cherrypicker if possible. (with breakstarter sig)

PSN ID/Gamertag: rodney2k
    Position: PG
    Height: 6'1 I think
    Any other information: I'm looking for a crew to have some nice matches. I love stronge defense and the 3 pointer as well as the assist.

PS4
    Bigsean3_1
    95 PG overall
    6'3
    Looking to join a Pro Am team or for guys to play with consistently at the park.

Post Im need some people to play 2k with

Sup world, fwm! Im CanonHam all I play is 2k when im home so hmu sometimes and lets get a game or two in.....Im a novice player still learning I don't have anybody to play with on here just looking for some new opponents

Console: Xbox 360
    GamerTag: lxxx BOSS xxxl
    Position: Center
    Height: 7'2''
    Overall: 97 (maxed out)
    Mic: Yes

Console:
    Xbox360
    PSN ID/Gamertag:
    DoobieSmiles330
    Position:
    SF
    Height:
    6"9
    Any other information:
    90 overall. Willing to purchase VC to max player if I find an active enough crew.

I do have a mic, but I keep it muted pretty often so that you don't have to hear my kids in the background.

About me - 25 year old cable tech. I work 70 hours a week, and have 2 kids. I am on as much as possible, but obviously I can't play all day every day. Just looking for a fun crew, hit me up.

not the best but i play everyday HMU PS3PSN Fetty_Wap68

Console PS3
    PSN Fetty_Wap68
    Position PG/PF
    height 6 4/6 11
    Last edited by Zeokage; 01-31-2016 at 01:38 AM.

Console: Xbox one
    gamertag: armedformula
    position: SG/SF
    Heaight:6'6
    dude im the greatest hustler out there i crash the boards get assist get loose balls anything been playing 2k simce NBA2k5!!

PSN ID/Gamertag:Megadenito
    Position:I have two MyPlayers 1.PG/SG and 2.SG/SF
    Height: 1. 6'7 and 2. 6'5.
    Overall: 1. 93 and 2. 85
    Any other information: I'm an all-round player, i like to shoot and score and all that but i respect defense and try help out thr team in any way possible. I hate ballhogging. I'm online almost everyday so hit me up even if its for a game of BlackTop.

Post Looking For Crew Xbox 360

Im Looking for Crew to run with on xbox 360 GT: VirtuosicTyrese I Play 2k16 Position Sg/Sf 6'8 Add Me Or message me And My main player got corrupted So Right Now Im A 72 Overall But I still play good defense and have maxed offense jumshot and layup Please someone add me!!!! Dont be a creep tho Thanks(I Never Said I Was the Best)

Console: PS4
    PSN ID/Gamertag: qreckit
    Position: Point Guard - Inside
    Height: 6'7"
    Any other information: Searching for players to play MyPark and maybe ProAm.

Join my crew! Will be very active and need one additional person currently to start playing games!!

Console: Xbox 360
    Gamertag: TyLeR sAnDeRs88
    Position: PG/SG
    Height: 6'3"

Send me a message if interested.

Consoles3
    PSN ID/Gamertag:HyT_haYS
    Positiong
    Height:6 ,1
    Any other information:maxed pg can shoot good but like to pass more play on wizards #25

PS3 Maxed Out PG, SG, SF, and C looking for a crew.

Add me on PS3 my username is hubbahubba64.

Looking for a team to run with on ps4 i have uniforms designed and the arena and everything i just need teamates im a shooting gaurd so i would need to fill every other position
    psn: @twisted_floz
    LMK

console:PS3
    Psn: purplerage507
    Positiong
    Height:6'5
    Info:maxed, love to pass, can shoot from deep, slash to the rim, great on pick and roll/pops, associated with hubbahubba64(look above) and I am on almost everyday, looking for a crew with GOOD players if not great(NO BUMS) I can gurantee 8+points with 8+assists with maybe 5 boards. Hmu WHENEVER. Thanks

Psn: TBlack0215
    Height: 6'6

Console: Ps4
    Psn: Tblack0215
    Position: SG
    Height: 6'6
    Shooter
    Last edited by Zeokage; 07-04-2016 at 10:58 PM.

PSN ID/Gamertag: Almend9riz
    Position:PG-SG
    Height:6'7
    Any other information: I'm Italian, really unselfish PG (no ballhogging PLZ), shooter with 90 overall
    Last edited by Almend9riz; 09-11-2016 at 11:57 AM.

• Console:Ps4
    • PSN ID/Gamertag:Xx-BaM-BaM187-xX
    • Positiong
    • Height:6'3
    • Any other information:

Looking for skilled ballers who play to win not play for stats
    Last edited by Zeokage; 10-19-2016 at 01:37 AM.

PS4
    Half_Court_Lob
    Pf
    6'10
    Athletic finisher willing to put in work and play all the time

Console: ps4
    Gamertag: cant_guuard_me
    Positiong,sf,c
    Height:6'5.6'8.7'1
    Any other information: play both ends of court, high bball iq. I can switch and defend anybody.

hey my gamertag is bigblood21 add me and we could go to mypark and kill the courts im a PG:6"3 , sharpshooter 81 ovr