I was sitting here thinking about all the different ways a person could win a game for their team at the buzzer and thought it would be fun to find out what everyone thought the best one would be if you had a choice. (Isn't procrastination fun?)
How would you most want to win for your team?
1. Drive the lane and throw down a monster dunk
2. Drain a three over the top of a defender or two
3. Heave up a successful half/full court Hail Mary
4. Lob a pass to a teammate for an alley-oop or a tricky assist leading to a score
5. Block an opponent's shot into the stands
6. Sink some free throws under extreme pressure
7. Come up with a steal before the opponent can get a shot away
Personally I was a defense-oriented player and nothing would have given me more satisfaction then to completely drill an opponent's buzzer-beater attempt into the grandstand
So, which option would you guys take and why?