Thread: "Sign a Pro" Question!

"Sign a Pro" Question!

Hey everyone, just a quick question about the "Sign a Pro" feature with the contracts.

In order to use one of these contracts, do you have to have both cards of the designated player maxed out? I have one Epic Card maxed out, but when I go to sign a pro contract, it says I need a same character, now I have the identical player Card, but it's not maxed all the way out like the first card.

So my question, does it have to be maxed out like the original card?

The card you are trying to make a Pro needs to be maxed out, but none of the others you're using have to be.
    YOU for the CYBER SERIES!
    Vote to decide who is the best male WWE Superstar on the roster today!
    Currently voting: Round Robin Matches

Quote Originally Posted by Zeokage View Post
    The card you are trying to make a Pro needs to be maxed out, but none of the others you're using have to be.
    It must be an issue with the game itself then. I have my Gail Goodrich card's level maxed out, I don't know if I need to improve anything else in order for it to be "maxed" out? I have the second Gail Goodrich card but it still won't let me sign a pro.

Have you used all your specializations? Have you filled out all the spots you need to make the signing?

Have you used all your specializations? Have you filled out all the spots you need to make the signing?
    Wow, so I need to have three of the same cards before I can sign a contract? That's crazy.

So you only have the Veteran contract? A Star contract only needs two. Duplicates and Wild cards can go into those slots. I suppose this system ensures that people aren't getting to the end game so quickly.

Did you read the FAQ on this part?

So you only have the Veteran contract? A Star contract only needs two. Duplicates and Wild cards can go into those slots. I suppose this system ensures that people aren't getting to the end game so quickly.

Did you read the FAQ on this part?
    Veteran and Star only need 2 Duplicates each. I have one Wild Card, so I guess I just need one more Legendary Player, but yet again I don't have the Star Contract... I don't know how to get one! :P I got about 40 Rookie Contracts and 15 Veteran Contracts.

Quote Originally Posted by xMadShotx View Post
    Veteran and Star only need 2 Duplicates each. I have one Wild Card, so I guess I just need one more Legendary Player, but yet again I don't have the Star Contract... I don't know how to get one! :P I got about 40 Rookie Contracts and 15 Veteran Contracts.
    Actually no. Star needs the original card plus one duplicate or wild, veteran needs the original plus two duplicates/wilds. Rookie is original + 3.

you already used all specialization Rookie is original + 3.

I wish the Twitch recording of the NBA livestream didn't stop right when the game was being shown, I could have pointed you to the explanation. You may have to win or buy them rather than pulling them, but I can't be sure.

I wish the Twitch recording of the NBA livestream didn't stop right when the game was being shown, I could have pointed you to the explanation. You may have to win or buy them rather than pulling them, but I can't be sure.
    Star contracts only drop from card packs.

Hey sorry everyone for not replying right away... I finally figured it out lastnight after reading some responses during work. Sorry for the confusion!

Still related to the sign a pro,

Do we get a better pro if ALL the duplicate cards are maxed as well? From the tutorial it did mention that there are no more "flawed" pros, not sure if I wanted to actually try maxing all the duplicates and gaining nothing from it.

Oh and since the pro card requirements are very different (and tedious) in MyNba2k16... is there any card inventory increase planned sometimes soon? The card inventory management is a nightmare, and I have only 8 vacant slots left... minimum rare duplicates..
    Stopped trying to pro the uncommon and common cards.. just wasn't worth it to complete the card catalog

The levels of the duplicate cards have no bearing on the resulting Pro. It's not possible to make an imperfect Pro this year, at least that's what was said on the stream.

The levels of the duplicate cards have no bearing on the resulting Pro. It's not possible to make an imperfect Pro this year, at least that's what was said on the stream.
    Hey, would you happen to know why I couldn't sign a pro with some of my Legendary cards? I pulled 3 Legendary Cards from a Deluxe Foil Pack and I was able to sign one as a pro, it wouldn't even give me the option to click on sign a pro for the other legendary's?

Hey, would you happen to know why I couldn't sign a pro with some of my Legendary cards? I pulled 3 Legendary Cards from a Deluxe Foil Pack and I was able to sign one as a pro, it wouldn't even give me the option to click on sign a pro for the other legendary's?
    That's interesting. Can you shoot me a screenshot of this and your in-game name?

It is likely those 2 other cards are in a Season. You can't Pro the card while they are locked in a Season since it would give you an unfair advantage in the Season after you already matched with other opponents. Once the Season is done, swap those cards out of your Season line up and the Sign A Pro button will light up.

Quote Originally Posted by NWGameDad View Post
    It is likely those 2 other cards are in a Season. You can't Pro the card while they are locked in a Season since it would give you an unfair advantage in the Season after you already matched with other opponents. Once the Season is done, swap those cards out of your Season line up and the Sign A Pro button will light up.
    Sorry, just looking at this post now, but yes that seemed to be the problem, it didn't even occur to me that I had them in the Season to begin with... Lol

Thanks for the clarification!

How can i sign a pro in mynba2k17 card game. I have three of the same card and 2 of them are max level and none of them are in season mode bit when i go to sign a pro no cards show up? What is going wrong?

Do you have a contract?

Hey, quick question. I have two Legendary Karl-Anthony Towns (one max level). When I go to sign a pro with a Star contract, the duplicate doesn't show up. I removed both from Season, so it isn't that, Any thoughts?

You might need to take it off your deck from the black top