Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: What games are you all playing?

Dead by Daylight
    2K Support: "Do a cache clear: this is a common solution to many issues that WWE 2K superstars experience."
    Me:
    "Ummmm... no, that doesn't do a bit of good."

Mass Effect 3, with mods to improve and enrich the longevity of the campaign. Might do some more Fire Pro Wrestling World roster work in anticipation for the DLC later...
    UNION Wrestling Season 2 A New Year Brings New Carnage! (here)
    ReverseLegSweep: MyPlayer Misadventures NXT debut now up! (here)
    WWE 2K Wiki (here) 2K/YUKE'S Characters (here) WW-Eek Alt. WWE Universe (here)

The Sims 2 still. also nabbed Army of Two on XBL gold.
    you talk about John 3:16 - AUSTIN 3:16 SAYS I JUST WHIPPED YOUR ASS!

Been playing Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic 2 with the Restored Content Mod again. I don't know if I'll be playing WWE 2K18 or Fire Pro Wrestling World later, but I'm leaning towards playing World and making more of my Clash! Action Wrestling roster.
    Clash! Action Wrestling - 2017 - 2018
    If you don't want microtransactions in WWE 2K19, make your voice heard NOW up until release! #NoMTsFor2K19

Do any of you that have Fire Pro Wrestling World just sim matches and watch them play out? I used to love doing that when I had FPW Returns in the PS2 days...

Quote Originally Posted by SCSA fan View Post
    The Sims 2 still. also nabbed Army of Two on XBL gold.
    Man everyone craps on the Army of Two series, but I absolutely loved those games. They were so much fun to play through, especially for the multiplayer campaign.

I have simmed and watched, Unearth, and indeed plan to mix controlled matches with AI ones when I play fully in MOTR. It's one game where both styles can be equally appealing depending on my mood.

As for what I'm playing, FIFA 18 before bed.

Quote Originally Posted by Unearth View Post
    Do any of you that have Fire Pro Wrestling World just sim matches and watch them play out? I used to love doing that when I had FPW Returns in the PS2 days...

Man everyone craps on the Army of Two series, but I absolutely loved those games. They were so much fun to play through, especially for the multiplayer campaign.
    Most people who play Fire Pro sim it. I Sim the management mode and play the story mode, so the announced DLC is a gold mine for me. Both are going to be based on my favorite versions (FFPW's Management mode and Fire Pro G's story/career mode) so I couldn't be happier.

I hadn’t realized that SaturnT3. I plan on getting the game when it comes out for consoles so I can do the same. It’s probably been a good 8 years or so since I’ve touched Fire Pro at all. I’m excited to jump back in again

Currently playing some Sleeping Dogs.

I hadn’t realized that SaturnT3. I plan on getting the game when it comes out for consoles so I can do the same. It’s probably been a good 8 years or so since I’ve touched Fire Pro at all. I’m excited to jump back in again

Currently playing some Sleeping Dogs.
    It's tons better than Returns. They've done a really good job listening to the community's feedback and making the game what everyone wants it to be.

Friday the 13th

Both... I play matches, and I sim matches. It just all depends on my mood.
    2K Support: "Do a cache clear: this is a common solution to many issues that WWE 2K superstars experience."
    Me:

Football Manager 2018, taking Boston (no, not that one) Utd from the lower leagues all the way to the slightly higher leagues.

Sitting on what appears to be the last mission of Dead Rising 4 (a message pops up before you start it saying you cannot explore the city once it begins) with 160,000 zombie kills and nothing much else to do but go for that 200,000 zombie trophy and wrap up a couple trials. Half a bar from maxing out at level 100.
    Handsome Rusev for WWE Champion!

Giving FF XV another shot while I wait for Monster Hunter World... Just thought it may be better with the updates. We'll see.

Oh man I watched that trailer for Monster Hunters World, it looks like so much fun.

As of right now, I’m replaying some Gears of War 4, and later probably putting Sleeping Dogs back in, as I’m heavily invested in that.

WWE 2K18... finally on that Universe mode grind.
    Me:

WWE 2K18, Universe diary stuff. Dunno what I'll play next. The joys and sorrows of having such a plethora of options.

WWE 2K18... oh Universe mode, how I've missed you.

Dead by Daylight... the Shrine resets in two days.
    Me:

My brother lent me 7 Days to Die... it only took me 1

That's on my wish-list, but it has been forever. Is it something you'd recommend, Unearth?

I’m not sure I’ve spent enough time with it yet to say I would absolutely recommend it, but it’s pretty interesting so far. I’ve not played many games like this before, and the closest one I could even compare it to that I’ve even tried would be Minecraft. I’ve watched my brother do some pretty creative things on it, that I’m currently trying to replicate.

The combat is average (imo), but I’m not sure if that’s to be expected or not. The crafting is the real highlight for me so far. Although it seems like it might get a bit repetitive.

I only have consoles as well, so the performance likely isn’t up to par with PC, and I think I saw you mention playing PC Games, so if I were you I’d go for that version.

Combat would be secondary to crafting for me, anyway, so I'm sorely tempted. Going to splurge on several games soon, with a bit of a windfall, and this is teasing it's way onto my list. And, yes, I would be getting it for the PC. I loves me some modding, so the majority of things I play are on there.

There’s a game I’ve been wanting to try called State of Decay, that looks like it might fall into a similar category as this game. I’m not sure if I’m right in making that comparison or not, but has anyone played it?

I’ve been sitting on a $60 gift card for the Microsoft store, and I literally have no clue what to get. I know you suggested ME: Andromeda to me, RLS, and I ended up sinking hundreds of hours into it

State of Decay is excellent, it really is. Easily my favourite zombie game, the story is good, the character mechanics are interesting, and the combat is interesting in that you can die... without it ending the game, and can even have consequences past that. The character you take over after the first one's death, for example, might suffer survivors guilt and the negative effects that come with it.

Definitely worth a punt, I'd say. Can't wait for the sequel.

For what it's worth - I really enjoyed State of Decay back when I was heavy into playing games on my Xbox 360... it's probably my second/third favorite zombie game, just behind the likes of Dead Rising and Left 4 Dead.
    Me:

Blimey, Creep, there's so much death in the games you talk about on here.

On-topic; playing Mass Effect 3, super-modded edition.

I’d just like to say, I’m proud that we’ve all somehow managed to start using the same format and putting the games we play in bold. It’s oddly satisfying

WWE 2k18

Had to put this back in, as I have a ppv coming up with Vader putting the belt on the line against Bam Bam Bigelow. Oh it’s going to be slobber knocker.

I've got to the later stages of Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic 2 with the Restored Content Mod. I've been doing a mostly light-sided playthrough so far. I might play it again on a dark-sided run too. Might also install the M4-78 mod for that run, which I forgot to do prior to starting my light-sided playthrough.

Right now, though, I'm on Fire Pro Wrestling World.
    Clash! Action Wrestling - 2017 - 2018
    If you don't want microtransactions in WWE 2K19, make your voice heard NOW up until release! #NoMTsFor2K19

Quote Originally Posted by ReverseLegSweep View Post
    Blimey, Creep, there's so much death in the games you talk about on here.
    I blame the developers of those games... they're just too good.

(Which, by the way - I can't wait to see what the Jigsaw killer brings to Dead by Daylight sometime this week!)
    Me:

Jigsaw as in SAW, Creep?

Jigsaw as in SAW, Creep?
    Yes, indeed.... people in Australia/New Zealand have been saying that the killer is Amanda - who is in one of the Saw movies, I guess? The new survivor for this SAW chapter is someone named David Tapp.

I haven't seen all of the movies in that series, and it has been forever since I've watched the ones I've seen before... so I'm a bit unfamiliar with those two characters.
    Me:

I haven’t seen a lot of the series myself, but that’s only due to me being a bit squeamish when it comes to the visuals. Particularly those films. But I listen to a ton, but not exclusively, of death metal... Go figure

I’ve been curious about that game for awhile now, but me not being much of a multiplayer... player, I just forgot about it.

The SAW game for PS3 was something else though, in my opinion. That game really got my heart racing lol. Still to this day though, no horror game can come as close as any of the Silent Hill’s to freaking me right out...

WWE 2k18

I’ve been curious about that game for awhile now, but me not being much of a multiplayer... player, I just forgot about it.
    It's really not so bad, and it's even easier with three of your friends (Survive With Friends mode) versus a randomly chosen killer. Just a nice change of pace when I want to play solo, and I don't have to hear squeakers droning on & on & on through my headset.
    Me:

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112