Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: What games are you all playing?

Friday the 13th
    2K Support: "Do a cache clear: this is a common solution to many issues that WWE 2K superstars experience."
    Me: "Ummmm... no, doesn't do a bit of good."

got Assassins Creed Origins for Christmas.
    you talk about John 3:16 - AUSTIN 3:16 SAYS I JUST WHIPPED YOUR ASS!

Quote Originally Posted by SCSA fan View Post
    got Assassins Creed Origins for Christmas.
    It's really good. Haven't put it down for two days.

Quote Originally Posted by bigmalky View Post
    It's really good. Haven't put it down for two days.
    I do not see myself putting it down for quite a while. I feel more enjoyment killing people and setting their corpses on fire than I should.

Quote Originally Posted by SCSA fan View Post
    I do not see myself putting it down for quite a while. I feel more enjoyment killing people and setting their corpses on fire than I should.
    Haha, it does wake up tye pyromaniac in you. Been doing that myself. It's great in stables, when the whole place goes up.

I spend a little more time poisoning bodies and whistling for guards to come. There's some fun tricks. Try shooting sleep darts at a surrounded campfire, then chuck a firebomb.

Assassin's Creed Origins

Horizon Zero Dawn
    2K Support: "Do a cache clear: this is a common solution to many issues that WWE 2K superstars experience."

Playing Uncharted: The Lost Legacy.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/justinlynch3
    Music and video games. Dio, Nickleback, Nighwish, GTA, WWE, Uncharted and more.

I played Fallout 4 while drunk last night and couldn't find my way out of a large building! I'll try again tonight and see if I do any better sober lol.

Got Ghost Recon Wildlands with some Christmas money... no idea why I waited so long to play this. I've heard mixed things, but so far I've found it to be one of the best OWRPGs around. It scores points simply for having helicopters that don't handle like they're infected with the Y2K virus...
    UNION Wrestling Season 2 A New Year Brings New Carnage! (here)
    ReverseLegSweep: MyPlayer Misadventures NXT debut now up! (here)
    WWE 2K Wiki (here) 2K/YUKE'S Characters (here) WW-Eek Alt. WWE Universe (here)

I’d love to get that game. It’s on my watchlist I put together on Amazon, among many others that I might succumb to. Now that I have that extra Christmas money

Currently playing Bloodborne. Oh Yharnam... it’s been way too long.

I was looking at Wildlands too, and Tales of Berseria on PS4 as my PC version keeps crashing... But, Monster Hunter World.

Need to keep that money saved for next month.

Since there’s about 10 inches of snow outside, today seems like a good day to stay in and play some video games. WWE 2k18 it is.

I also played Stardew Valley at my brothers house over Christmas break and loved it. I’m definitely picking up a copy of that.

Assassins Creed Origins and The Sims 2.

Time for a bit more retro gaming, I normally dust off the old Megadrive once a year. Sonic, Streets of Rage, Flashback, Shining Force, Ecco, Dessert Strike, PGA golf, the original FIFA's and John Madden............. So many classics on this console and many still very playable.

Dead by Daylight

Friday the 13th

Friday the 13th... still on that double XP grind.

The Sims 2. still.

Dead by Daylight

Gears of War 4

Friday the 13th

Dead by Daylight

Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition

Always wanted to give this game a shot. I got it for free quite awhile ago, so I figured I’d give it a go. So far I’m getting owned lol

I cannot get used to driving on the other side of the road haha, I keep getting hit by cars coming towards me

Star Wars: Battlefront 2

Friday the 13th

Getting firmly back into the swing of WWE 2K18, I actually really missed it over the holidays. Think I'll be buying in to the Rumble RTG event, however.

Now going to relax with something on the PC. Tyranny, perhaps, or maybe Mass Effect 2...

Dead by Daylight

Friday the 13th

WWE 2K18

Dead by Daylight

Just finished the first show in my Booking Career on Wrestling Revolution 3D, insanely fun stuff, especially being able to Canadian Destroyer someone through steel steps.

Now back to Mass Effect 2...

Sleeping Dogs

Turned out to be such a fun game. I like the fact that it’s in Hong Kong as well, which is a place I’ve always been completely fascinated with.

Plus I found out one of the radio stations in the game is from RoadRunner Records. TONS of bands I love are signed there, so yeah that station absolutely rules

WWE 2K18.... putting the final touches on my entry for a CAW tournament that I signed up for.

Her name: Evelyn "The Felon" Barnes
    Last edited by Mister Creep; 5 Days Ago at 07:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Unearth View Post
    Sleeping Dogs

Turned out to be such a fun game. I like the fact that it’s in Hong Kong as well, which is a place I’ve always been completely fascinated with.

Plus I found out one of the radio stations in the game is from RoadRunner Records. TONS of bands I love are signed there, so yeah that station absolutely rules
    I love Sleeping Dogs. Even bought the remaster to play it again when it came out for PS4.

Those environmental moves are brutal, the story is great and yeah, I have a fascination with Hong Kong too. It's just a draw changing up open world locations from the US in real world inspired games.

If you have a PS4, get Yakuza 0... It's old school feeling, but it's amazing to play and so much to do.

If you have a PS4, get Yakuza 0... It's old school feeling, but it's amazing to play and so much to do.
    Yeah, I picked up Yakuza 0 and Yakuza Kiwami before Christmas last month... both of them cost me less than $40. Still have yet to play either game yet, though.

Dead by Daylight

WWE 2K18

Played some WWE 2K18 earlier, Universe diary stuff, and now I'm modding the hell out of Mass Effect 3, to add more stuff to the game.

Sleeping Dogs

Fun fun game

I love Sleeping Dogs. Even bought the remaster to play it again when it came out for PS4.

Those environmental moves are brutal, the story is great and yeah, I have a fascination with Hong Kong too. It's just a draw changing up open world locations from the US in real world inspired games.

Yeah I love those environmental moves, they’re so sick. I’m having tons of fun with it so far after getting used to the combat system. It can be pretty unforgiving at times.

Trust me, I get sick of games set in my country too, so any departure is definitely welcome.

Thanks for the heads up on that Yakuza game, I’ll definitely have to check it out soon.

Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic 2 on PC with the Restored Content Mod. In the past I've had some real bad luck trying to play this game on Windows 8 or 10 with it crashing on me a number of times but having reinstalled it just a few hours ago I haven't had any problems. Yet.

In the last few weeks I've been playing quite a bit of Fire Pro Wrestling World. Well, I say playing, but I bet about 80% of my time was in the Edit Mode making some of my Clash! Action Wrestling roster, 19% was me simulating matches to test their CPU logic and 1% is me actually playing the game. Still, apart from one bug that came with the last patch I'm really liking this game.

I've also been playing some Nintendo 3DS games a bit more. I got Metroid: Samus Returns for my birthday and I've been playing that for a while. I've also been replaying a couple of 3DS Virtual Console games released only for members of the 3DS Ambassador Program - Metroid Fusion and Wario Land 4.
    Clash! Action Wrestling - 2017 - 2018
    If you don't want microtransactions in WWE 2K19, make your voice heard NOW up until release! #NoMTsFor2K19

WWE 2K18... after all the waiting, I finally have my Universe mode up & running.

- Current main roster (Raw & Smackdown)
    - NXT
    - 205 Live
    - WWE Legends

WWE 2k18

Having a series of matches between the Hardy’s and Edge & Christian. Plus Vader’s terrifying reign over WCW continues, as he has current world champion Ric Flair in his crosshairs. Can the Nature Boy survive the Mastodon?

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011