Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: What games are you all playing?

The old C&C games captivate me in a way that the newer ones just never could. The original Red Alert will always be my favourite. The only thing RA3 did better than the original, for me, was adding George Takei to the FMVs.

I think the Complete Collection is on Origin Access. I need to check the vault.
    UNION Wrestling Season 2 moves towards UNEASY ALLIANCE! (here)
    ReverseLegSweep: MyPlayer Misadventures diary coming soon!
    WWE 2K Wiki (here) 2K/YUKE'S Characters (here) WW-Eek Alt. WWE Universe (here)

Quote Originally Posted by ReverseLegSweep View Post
    The old C&C games captivate me in a way that the newer ones just never could. The original Red Alert will always be my favourite. The only thing RA3 did better than the original, for me, was adding George Takei to the FMVs.

I think the Complete Collection is on Origin Access. I need to check the vault.
    I use to play Command & Conquer all the time. Hell, one of the last PC's I built (which goes to show how long it's been since I've done much in the way of PC gaming) was mainly for Red Alert 2. Always use to think the actress who played Tanya in the cutscenes was hot.

[hr]

Since the GotY update for Hitman came out, I've been trying to get back into that. Only really played the first mission on that game. I was literally trying to exit the building and reach my extraction point after a long and successful suit-only, silent assassin run when the servers dropped. Never played it again after that. Screw that always online crap.
    Last edited by Darth Cynical; 1 Week Ago at 03:40 AM.
    Handsome Rusev for WWE Champion!

Done playing "Fallout 4"!

Done with WWE 2K18, probably for the weekend, as we're going to visit family. It's a testament to how good an experience I'm having with the game that I already kind of can't wait to get stuck into my next Universe shows, both in the custom save and the alt. WWE one.

If I play anything over the weekend, it'll be last-gen FIFA 17 with my brother, because it's hilariously broken, and maybe some Pokémon Omega Ruby if I get bored.

Dead by Daylight... Freddy Krueger has finally landed on consoles!

1, 2... Freddy's coming for you

3, 4... Better lock your door

5, 6... Grab your crucifix

7, 8... Gonna stay up late

9, 10... Never sleep again

"Do a cache clear: this is a common solution to many issues that WWE 2K superstars experience."

WWE 2K18: as always.

Fallout 4: gonna finish Nuka World, then start a new save, the game get's boring once you do everything there is to do.

Fallout 3: finally got around to getting Broken Steel, so I am going to reload and live a different existence where I do not die at the end.

The Sims 4: it's The Sims, nothing else needs to be said.
    you talk about John 3:16 - AUSTIN 3:16 SAYS I JUST WHIPPED YOUR ASS!

Last-gen FIFA 17 with the brother. The AI has gone silly, animations are all over the place. It's hilarious. We're concentrating more on getting the maximum amount of red cards more than we are on scoring.

On to The Evil Within 2 and damn, is it good. Also playing a bit of Fortnite Battle Royal and WWE 2K18, although I'm a bit soured with the sudden change of difficulty since 1.04. It's like a kids game now.

So, after saying I was going to hold off on Football Manager 2018 for a while, and that 2017 would do fine and everything... I ended up buying it today. Half an hour of the demo and I was like; "yep, that's that then!".

Damn my lack of restraint.

Fallout (PC)

"Do a cache clear: this is a common solution to many issues that WWE 2K superstars experience."

The original? Ah, what a game. Playing through it occasionally myself, though I must say FO2 is probably my favourite. So many options.

Quote Originally Posted by ReverseLegSweep View Post
    The original? Ah, what a game. Playing through it occasionally myself, though I must say FO2 is probably my favourite. So many options.
    I finished Fallout 2 recently myself. I am discovering all the old classics one by one. I also just picked up The Sims 1 and 2 for PC.

I've wasted many an hour in The Sims. If you like old classics, and the isometric style, I can heartily recommend The Geneforge series, as they're excellent RPGs. Currently replaying the first one, myself.

Star Wars: Battlefront 2

WWE 2K18, continuing my Universes and RtG antics. Football Manager 2018, managing the Brazilian Série C side Tupi FC.

The Sims 2. I just got it and I am really enjoying it. I also noticed that I apparently have The Sims 2 Body Shop installed too, so I will check that out and see what is up there.

Dead by Daylight (PS4)

Star Wars: Battlefront 2 (PS4)

Finally picked up a copy of Madden 18!
    Sierra Hotel India Echo Lima Delta

WWE 2K18, pulling my hair out (ironically) against Baron Corbin. Football Manager 2018, celebrating wining the Campeonato Brasiliero Serie C with Tupi FC. ELEX, which is amazing, like Skyrim but with a jetpack.

Star Wars: Battlefront 2

Iden Versio is a galactic bad ass.

Got gifted Star Wars Battlefront II the other day. Finally popped it in and have been enjoying the arcade mode quite a bit, then thought I would jump into the single player campaign. Gameplay is superb IMO. This is the first Star Wars game I’ve played since the original Battlefront 2. I’ve only seen I think one of the movies as well
    Sierra Hotel India Echo Lima Delta

FIFA 18, with my visiting brother. Hilarious. Maybe some ELEX if I stay up.

Dead by Daylight

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567