Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: What games are you all playing?

WWE 2K17, Fire Pro Wrestling World and Wrestling Revolution 3D... setting up the RLSverse ready for launch!

Pillars of Enternity and Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning for that RPG fix.

Football Manager 2017, because it's easy to run in the background while going logo work for the 'verse.
    UNION Wrestling Season 2 The plot thickens as we move towards Christmas! (here)
    ReverseLegSweep: MyPlayer Misadventures NXT debut now up! (here)
    WWE 2K Wiki (here) 2K/YUKE'S Characters (here) WW-Eek Alt. WWE Universe (here)

Fire Pro Wrestling World... the Gorgeous George CAW I subbed to the other day is A+++

Battlefield 1

Star Wars: Battlefront

"Do a cache clear: this is a common solution to many issues that WWE 2K superstars experience."

Updates: ARK Survival on PC and FFXII The Zodiac Age on PS4.

Still mucking around with FPWW in spare time though.

Still playing Mass Effect Andromeda which I've actually completed the main story to. Now I'm just exploring and continuing some interesting side quests.

In between play sessions of that and mostly at work, I've downloaded WWE Tap Mania. It's kind of an idle game and I don't see myself playing it for very long. The events are tiresome, and I can't grasp how people get their score so high so quick. Unless they're using real money or something. The prize tiers are also imbalanced in my opinion.

Diablo 3... just completed the main storyline.

"Do a cache clear: this is a common solution to many issues that WWE 2K superstars experience."

Mostly just Siege for the last week. Spent 200,000 renown that I had been saving on 50 of the new alpha packs and only got a few decent rare items.

Need to get back to Andromeda; I have no clue how close to the end I am, but I only have something like 35-40% of the galaxy map completed. Jaal and Peebee are a funny combination when you're bombing around in the Nomad; they had some little conversation once where Peebs confronted Jaal about his how he likes to smell good, and how wierd she thought it was that he lotions his neck flaps. I laughed for a minute straight after that.
    Last edited by Darth Cynical; 07-30-2017 at 05:41 PM.
    Handsome Rusev for WWE Champion!

Star Wars: Battlefront

WWE 2K17 Universe mode

Fire Pro Wrestling World

Barbed Wire Death Match champion - Raven

Men's Tag Team champions - Young Bucks

Battlefield 1

Friday the 13th

Mister Creep I wish I had as much time to play games as you

--------------

Roblox.... yeah seriously

Resident Evil 7, The Surge and back on WWE 2K17 to finish off my Universe until WM for the run on to 2K18.

13. Prospects of Zinchenko in Napoli. More details https://4gamblers.club/football/bundes-liga/

GTA Online (PS4)

Friday the 13th (PS4)... with the F13 game developers. Yay!!!
    Last edited by Mister Creep; 08-14-2017 at 06:33 AM.

WWE 2K17
    Fallout 4
    Halo 5 (on occasion)
    Assassins Creed (a whole variety of them)
    Just Cause 3 (on occasion)
    you talk about John 3:16 - AUSTIN 3:16 SAYS I JUST WHIPPED YOUR ASS!

Fallout 4

Friday the 13th

Finally got on the Final Fantasy XV train. Enjoying that so far, especially the rendition of Stand By Me in the Prologue. Other than that, getting ready for my first big tournament matches in Fire Pro Wrestling World, causing havoc in Wrestling Revolution 3D, replaying Broken Sword: Shadow of the Templars and Final Fantasy VIII... fun times.

Fallout 4... the TK-421 robot that I created with the Robot Workbench is like an angel straight from heaven.

Quote Originally Posted by ReverseLegSweep View Post
    Finally got on the Final Fantasy XV train. Enjoying that so far, especially the rendition of Stand By Me in the Prologue. Other than that, getting ready for my first big tournament matches in Fire Pro Wrestling World, causing havoc in Wrestling Revolution 3D, replaying Broken Sword: Shadow of the Templars and Final Fantasy VIII... fun times.
    Best FF game ever. Had it on Steam for a while and forgot I had it. I know what'll be keeping me busy until 2K18 is out...

I still have my release day copy on the gaming shelf with all the other PS1 and 2 FF games. Pride and joy of my collection.

Quote Originally Posted by bigmalky View Post
    Best FF game ever. Had it on Steam for a while and forgot I had it. I know what'll be keeping me busy until 2K18 is out...

I still have my release day copy on the gaming shelf with all the other PS1 and 2 FF games. Pride and joy of my collection.
    Another FFVIII lover! Excellent, there's too few of us dotted around. Most conversations I have tend to end with "but VII is so much better!". I bought VII, VIII and IX together on steam not that long ago, when my actual PSX finally died. I must have completed VIII about twenty times by now. Wonderful stuff.

As for what I'm playing; FPWW after the latest patch, WR3D still getting set up, and Balrum... which I cannot recommend enough for anyone who might like cRPGs and survival games smashed together.

Friday the 13th

Fire Pro Wrestling World

Finally turned my PS4 on from what feels forever. I was busy with Mass Effect and Fallout 4 on Xbox

Saw that No Man's Sky had quite a few updates since I've last played it and wanted to give it another go. I remember it being quite tiresome looking for materials just to get off a planet just to realize I don't have any warp cells to even go anywhere else, so then back to a random planet to look for even more...

Quote Originally Posted by Unearth View Post
    Finally turned my PS4 on from what feels forever. I was busy with Mass Effect and Fallout 4 on Xbox

Saw that No Man's Sky had quite a few updates since I've last played it and wanted to give it another go. I remember it being quite tiresome looking for materials just to get off a planet just to realize I don't have any warp cells to even go anywhere else, so then back to a random planet to look for even more...
    It's still the same. I tried again the other night. Installed, was presented with a new game screen and you still have to collect resources to collect resources... It's a little less of a grind and there is new stuff though.

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy

It's that time of the year where I only want to play isometric RPGs for some reason. Currently working through the all-time best of them in Geneforge, and some slightly newer additions in Pillars Of Eternity, Torment: Tides Of Numenera and my latest acquisition Tyranny, where I'm enjoying being a proper villain for a change.

Friday the 13th

Friday the 13th... yesterday's game update (small maps & other fixes) turned out much better than I thought it would.

Now, bring on the counselor swim wear DLC!!

Football Manager 2017... for some reason. Also; FPWW, WR3D and WWE 2K17. Oh, and The Witcher 2 again. And Tyranny. And Torment: Tides of Numenera... okay, that's quite a lot.

Uncharted 4

Friday the 13th

The Elder Scrolls Online and Odinsphere Leifthrasir at the minute.

The new Everybody's Golf! Been a minute since the last console Hot Shots game.

LodeRunner: The Legend Returns on PSX

One of my favorite games EVER

Fifa 17 on Xbox One, WWE 2K17. Don't really play on Xbox 1 atm, but I'm probably gonna sell it to get a Nintendo Switch, maybe...

On mobile - Idk why but I love Football Manager 13. I've been playing it since it came out and I'm used to everything, ik every button etc. And if i bought Football Manager 17 on mobile, I might not like it, so yeah,
    Also, I love Fifa mobile atm, but I do miss Fifa Ultimate Team last year.
    Proud Quitter of WWE Supercard
    #TeamRAW4LIFE
    Any who prefers SDL, Don't talk to me ever again!

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Cynical View Post
    The new Everybody's Golf! Been a minute since the last console Hot Shots game.
    My brother bought me a copy of Everybody's Golf when it launched... pretty sure I'll never open it, seeing as how the games I gift to others seem to always go unplayed.

But anywhoo...

Rainbow Six: Siege (new game update)

Battlefield 1 (Russian expansion update)

Not a fan of golf games or what? I find golf boring as hell to watch on TV, but games and actually playing IRL (which I haven't done in years) is fun. Hot Shots is easily my favorite series of golf games.

The new operators on Siege are pretty cool. Teaming Ying up with Fuze is pretty funny when it works, deploy her cluster flash just before Fuze does his and they never even see the pucks coming. Lesion and Ela are just what the game needed to shut down all the Ash/recruit rushing. I destroyed a few Ash players last night with Lesion after she ran through his Gu mines trying to rush obj.

I've been thinking about getting that Everybody's Golf game. I'm also not a fan of watching it, but I've always liked the games for some reason. Is it worth the price tag? I used to love Hot Shots golf.

Not a fan of golf games or what? I find golf boring as hell to watch on TV, but games and actually playing IRL (which I haven't done in years) is fun. Hot Shots is easily my favorite series of golf games.
    No... I'm not a fan of giving people a gift, and they do absolutely nothing with it. The game and preorder code will sit there in its wrapper and gather dust for all I care.

And to be honest, this new "Hot Shots" game should've been released a loooooong time ago. They missed their window of opportunity as far as I'm concerned as a consumer.

- Uncharted 4

I'd be more than glad to take that pre-order bonus code off your hands

I'd be more than glad to take that pre-order bonus code off your hands
    And lose out on another dust collector in the house? Nah, I'm good... sorry.

Yakuza Kiwami (PS4)

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast