Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: What games are you all playing?

Everybody's Golf (PS4)

Friday the 13th (PS4)

Batman Arkham Asylum (PC)
    Batman Arkham City (PC)
    Batman Arkham Origins (PC)
    Mercenaries 2 (PS3)
    Tao Feng: Fist of the lotus (Original Xbox)
    I Love WWE 2k!

Everybody's Golf (PS4)

Mostly been playing Rainbow 6 and eagerly awaiting Evil Within 2. The first Evil Within is one of my favorite games this gen. I don't stream my gameplay often, but I did for my Akumu difficulty run and got over 1,000 viewers. Gonna need to play that again here soon. Evil Within 2 comes out the same day as WWE 2k18... What to do!?
    Last edited by Darth Cynical; 1 Week Ago at 06:41 PM.
    Handsome Rusev for WWE Champion!

WWE 2k17.

Getting ready for 2k18 to come out, and I'm hoping I can make some more free time to put into it.
    Sierra Hotel India Echo Lima Delta

WWE 2K17... getting UNION Wrestling to where I want it to be when 2K18 drops. It's weird coming back after such a long enforced break. Other than that, Witcher 3, Tyranny and FIFA 18 are taking most of my time.
    UNION Wrestling Season 2 is live! (here)
    WW-EEK! An Alternate Universe is coming soon!
    WWE 2K Wiki (here)!

The Witcher 3 with the 4K patch and finally DLC... Might have to take a break when 2K18 comes though.

Also picked up Dragon's Dogma, as I never had the Dark Arisen content before, and The Evil Within 2 is on my list for a night of Halloween gaming... Good times for gamers, although it's a shame Shadow of War has micros. I'll be waiting for a sale for that.

DDDA is a great RPG, I've got a save going on that needing to be continued as soon as I can! I still play Witcher 3 pretty much daily, too.

I'll probably pick up Shadow of War eventually... but I still need to get around to completing Shadow of Mordor!
    WWE 2K Wiki (here)!

Command and Conquer Red Alert Retaliation for PSX.

Games I plan on finishing before Christmas:

Mad Max
    Batman Arkham Knight
    Doom
    Gears of War 4
    Metal Gear Solid 5

Games I’ll finish before Christmas:

Quote Originally Posted by ReverseLegSweep View Post
    DDDA is a great RPG, I've got a save going on that needing to be continued as soon as I can! I still play Witcher 3 pretty much daily, too.

I'll probably pick up Shadow of War eventually... but I still need to get around to completing Shadow of Mordor!
    Shadow of Mordor is such a good game. I really love the nemesis system and how it opens up your own stories in the game. Also, don't listen to anyone say it's a brown game... They've only played half of it if so.

Yeah, my second playthrough of TW3. I never had the DLC as it was a review copy, and basically spent three weeks clearing every mission and question mark on the map to give a good write up. So I had a bit of RPG fatigue after it despite loving every minute. It's still as good now too and can't wait to do the Touissant stuff.

Objectively speaking, it can be quite brown... but then again quite a but is set in the mud. I've played quite a bit, just never got round to really ploughing through it. Too much fun to be had just running round causing mayhem, I think.

I've just found an excellent mod for Witcher 3 that opens up companionship options with all the surviving big story NPCs after completing the main plot, so you can add a bit more life to the game world post-main story if you want to save the contracts and applicable side quests until after. It's made it almost an expansion pack all of it's own.

Plus, having Ciri help slaughter drowners helps me not get swamped.
    WWE 2K Wiki (here)!

All this Witcher 3 talk has me wanting to play a third play through of the main story

Malky, the Touissant DLC was just as good as the regular game IMO.

There were only two games I needed in 2015 and 2016 and that was Bloodborne and TW3. I literally played almost nothing else for a year and a half. Minus small breaks for WWE 2k

I play too many games. I think I currently have around fifteen plates spinning even as we speak. It's got to the point that I was legitimately running round Diamond City at three in the morning the other week, in Fallout 4, wondering where Djikstra had gotten to.

2K18 will likely end up taking most of my time soon, as I get everything set up. My partner will be holding a little mock funeral in the garden, explaining to the kids that Daddy is in a better place.
    WWE 2K Wiki (here)!

Quote Originally Posted by Unearth View Post
    All this Witcher 3 talk has me wanting to play a third play through of the main story

Malky, the Touissant DLC was just as good as the regular game IMO.

There were only two games I needed in 2015 and 2016 and that was Bloodborne and TW3. I literally played almost nothing else for a year and a half. Minus small breaks for WWE 2k
    I've been reading how good the DLC is, just needed a quiet period and the 4K patch to give me a reason to spend a couple of hundred hours on it again haha.

Still not finished Bloodborne, but soon. Only finished DSIII a few months back and finally done with the series.

Same RLS, I tend to startba game and go back to it a little later. I still have Yakuza 0 and Resi VII to finish from this year too. Nioh DLC is on the cards as well. :S

With me, it tends to be; I start several games all at once, then some more, then eventually go back to the first ones and complete them, then start again on the second lot and some third ones... then remember how much I enjoyed the first bunch and go back to them.

I've played Final Fantasy VII and VIII so many times by this point that the name is even more ironic now.
    WWE 2K Wiki (here)!

Quote Originally Posted by ReverseLegSweep View Post
    With me, it tends to be; I start several games all at once, then some more, then eventually go back to the first ones and complete them, then start again on the second lot and some third ones... then remember how much I enjoyed the first bunch and go back to them.

I've played Final Fantasy VII and VIII so many times by this point that the name is even more ironic now.
    I just picked up Yuffie in FFVII for the umpteenth time a couple of months ago. I'll go back now and again.

I've played VIII the most out of all of them though. It's my go to FF game. I just love the complications of the junction system... They don't make them like they used to.

Also thinking of grabbing IX for PS4, as I've only finished it a few times. One of the best stories in the series, but the opening chapters are a bit monotonous now, especially Vivi in the city.

I got IX along with VII and XIII in a bundle on Steam a year or so ago. Those three are the pinnacle of the series for me, with VIII as my favourite as well, although I am enjoying XV very much.

And I'm currently playing WWE 2K17, preparing the final two shows of my Universe before bidding farewell to the game on Friday. Also planning to play some Pokémon before bed... although struggling to decide between Sun and Omega Ruby.
    WWE 2K Wiki (here)!

Just Cause 3... till WWE 2K18 comes out.
    you talk about John 3:16 - AUSTIN 3:16 SAYS I JUST WHIPPED YOUR ASS!

WWE 2K17, the final show before 2K18 arrives... emotional time, this has been the game to dethrone Smack down! 2 as my favourite of the series so far. Hopefully tomorrow that gets topped by it's successor.

Also planning to play some more of my second Witcher 3 play through... if there's time.
    WWE 2K Wiki (here)!

Woo! Everybody playing Wasteland. Have either of you tried playing it on the hardest difficulty? I always try to play every game on hardest settings, but Wasteland 2's hardest is one of the most difficult I've ever experienced. My squad was getting dominated by every random battle we faced, so I finally just threw my hands up and said "eff it! I'm turning it down a notch or two."

Quote Originally Posted by Heatheredge1909 View Post
    Woo! Everybody playing Wasteland. Have either of you tried playing it on the hardest difficulty? I always try to play every game on hardest settings, but Wasteland 2's hardest is one of the most difficult I've ever experienced. My squad was getting dominated by every random battle we faced, so I finally just threw my hands up and said "eff it! I'm turning it down a notch or two."
    Same here with the difficulty settings, and Wasteland 2 really was rough on it's hardest setting. Didn't play a ton of Wasteland 2 though because other stuff came out shortly after and I just never got back to it.

Same here, with regards to it getting buried under other things. I'll definitely be getting back into it at some point, though. Not on the hardest difficulty, though, I'm strictly an easy-to-normal kind of guy.
    WWE 2K Wiki (here)!

Friday the 13th... on Friday, October 13th... new content, oh my!

After playing a few exhibition matches, a couple weeks worth of matches in Universe and seeing how online is this year... I'm already kinda bored of WWE 2k18.

Back to playing Siege right now until it gets dark tonight. Once it gets dark? Evil Within 2!
    Last edited by Darth Cynical; 3 Days Ago at 03:45 PM.

Fallout 4

Friday the 13th

Dead by Daylight

Everybody's Golf

WWE 2K18... finally created just about enough to allow me to hold little house-show style things while I build the rest. That's taking up pretty much all of my gaming time right now, though I plan to get back into ME: Andromeda, my second play-through of The Witcher 3 and Tyranny when the workload lessens.
    WWE 2K Wiki (here)!

Dead by Daylight

Fallout 4

WWE 2K18

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456