Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: What games are you all playing?

The platform perfection that is Rayman Legends. Genuinely believe it's the best 2D platformer since Sonic 2!

Dead by Daylight... back on that seasonal content grind.
    2K Support: "Do a cache clear: this is a common solution to many issues that WWE 2K superstars experience."
    Me:
    "Ummmm... no, that doesn't do a bit of good."

While I'm sure googling this would be quicker, I just thought I'd ask you fine folks what exclusives are worth looking into on Xbone? I plan to stick with the PS4 Pro for cross-platform games and mostly bought the one x to use as a UHD player (figure it'll get much more support and updates than whatever dedicated UHD player I could get), so the only things I can think to buy are Cuphead, Dead Rising 3 and whatever Magic the Gathering game is out on Xbox.
    Last edited by Darth Cynical; 5 Days Ago at 05:48 PM.
    Handsome Rusev for WWE Champion!

I’m glad you asked Darth Cynical

I’ve been a PlayStation guy (still am) my whole life. Literally up until two years ago I’ve never really played XBox at all. I love both systems, but absolutely fell in love with the exclusives and controller for the Xbone.

I would suggest;

• Gears of War (Any of them)
    • Ori & The Blind Forest (2d platformer)
    • Halo (any of them are fun)
    • Quantum Break
    • Cuphead
    • Forza (if you like racing games)
    • Ryse: Son of Rome (bad reviews but I personally loved it)

And I’ve heard plenty of people suggest the game State of Decay. The new one comes out next month, so I think I’ll be picking it up for sure.

Pretty much the same here, but after going through 7 PS2's I gave up on Sony for a few years, skipping Ps3 for a good chunk of its lifespan. A real shame because I LOVE Metal Gear and what I played of MGS4 online was too fun. The red-ring epidemic on 360 shifted me back to Sony this gen.

The first State of Decay was fun (and I think the sequel got coop!) so I'll most definitely jump in that.

Forza... Meh. Not really into racing sims. I LOVE a good arcade racer, like a Burnout Revenge.

Halo just has bad associations (my first 360 red-ringed the day before Arkham Asylum came out on Halo 2 while I was playing the Halo series for the first time), so I don't really play them.

Hopefully Ori has some One X enhancements, because it looks like a pretty game.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Cynical View Post
    Pretty much the same here, but after going through 7 PS2's I gave up on Sony for a few years, skipping Ps3 for a good chunk of its lifespan. A real shame because I LOVE Metal Gear and what I played of MGS4 online was too fun. The red-ring epidemic on 360 shifted me back to Sony this gen.

The first State of Decay was fun (and I think the sequel got coop!) so I'll most definitely jump in that.

Forza... Meh. Not really into racing sims. I LOVE a good arcade racer, like a Burnout Revenge.

Halo just has bad associations (my first 360 red-ringed the day before Arkham Asylum came out on Halo 2 while I was playing the Halo series for the first time), so I don't really play them.

Hopefully Ori has some One X enhancements, because it looks like a pretty game.
    Huh what's with people and the PS2's? I still have my old fatty PS2 and the thing is a beast, hell all Sony consoles I've have (fatty PS2, regular sim PS3 (not the ultra slim), and original PS4) have all been absolute tanks. And all these consoles logged a good many hours during there respective days. I don't see how people keep breaking these things. lol
    https://www.youtube.com/user/justinlynch3
    Music and video games. Dio, Nickleback, Nighwish, GTA, WWE, Uncharted and more.

Quote Originally Posted by justinlynch3 View Post
    Huh what's with people and the PS2's? I still have my old fatty PS2 and the thing is a beast, hell all Sony consoles I've have (fatty PS2, regular sim PS3 (not the ultra slim), and original PS4) have all been absolute tanks. And all these consoles logged a good many hours during there respective days. I don't see how people keep breaking these things. lol
    I took good care of my first PS2, dusting it and cleaning the vents with compressed air regularly, and that one lasted several years. straight out of the box, my second brand new fatty wouldn't play my favorite game at the time, Metal Gear 2: Subsistence. Technically it was only 3 PS2's for me, but buying my third (a slim that I still have and works fine) Was a pain in the butt process that, because I lived in the mountains where there was no GameStop, wound up requiring 3round trips down to and up from the closest GameStop in the valley. Every PS2 had something different wrong with it.
    Last edited by Darth Cynical; 5 Days Ago at 11:22 PM.

I still have fond memories of State of Decay... one of my favorites on the Xbox 360.

And oh yeah... I'm still on that Dead by Daylight seasonal grind, which reaches its conclusion in 8 days.
    2K Support: "Do a cache clear: this is a common solution to many issues that WWE 2K superstars experience."
    Me:

Doesn't look like I'll be playing much tonight. Just started restoring my new PS4 Pro with my old HDD, and the 1.14 TB backup to my external HDD took a few hours. No interest in Battlefront II after the weak first game and all the look box controversy, but the Battlefront II edition of the pro is pretty sexy. Looks like I'll be letting the restore go on while I sleep and won't get to the One X till tomorrow. Bought DunkirkStranger Things Season 1, John Wick 2 and the Nolan Batman trilogy to start off the UHD collection.

Hopefully Xbox gamer tags don't expire without use, because I haven't touched my 360 since PS4 came out.
    Last edited by Darth Cynical; 4 Days Ago at 10:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Cynical View Post
    but the Battlefront II edition of the pro is pretty sexy.
    Isn't it, though? Glad I picked one up one of those PS4 Pros when it was on a Cyber Monday sale. Some of my games look so much sexier now.

Anywho... I'm back on the Dead by Daylight seasonal grind, which reaches its conclusion in 8 days.
    Me:

I'm playing Fire Pro Wrestling World and also watching someone else sim matches with their edits while tweaking my wrestlers' CPU logic. Might play some Star Wars: Movie Battles 2 later as well.
    Clash! Action Wrestling - 2017 - 2018
    If you don't want microtransactions in WWE 2K19, make your voice heard NOW up until release! #NoMTsFor2K19

Found my old PS2 on top of a bookshelf, thinking of playing it tonight.
    you talk about John 3:16 - AUSTIN 3:16 SAYS I JUST WHIPPED YOUR ASS!

Downloaded Cuphead and it is instantly one of my favorite 2D shooters ever. Other than that, I spent most of the day downloading my 369 library on the One X. Played Geometry Wars 2 for a bit, beat the one high score my friend still had on me in the deadline mode. Playing Hitman on the Pro now with HDR on in 4K and the difference in the lighting and textures is quite noticeable. Hitman was a pretty game in 1080, but it definitely shines on Pro.

As much as Iwould like to start working on a PC next, I just can't stomach the thought of starting from scratch on Rainbow Six Siege. The time I've wasted on that game over on PS4 surely dwarfs anything I've played other than maybe Final Fantasy X or SOCOM 1-3. Hacing yo deal with hackers, too... Nope.
    Last edited by Darth Cynical; 3 Days Ago at 09:53 PM.

I was playing Fire Pro Wrestling World earlier, again tweaking and testing some of my wrestlers' logic and making more of my Clash-AW roster. Now going onto Star Wars: Movie Battles 2.
    Clash! Action Wrestling - 2017 - 2018
    If you don't want microtransactions in WWE 2K19, make your voice heard NOW up until release! #NoMTsFor2K19

Dead by Daylight

Friday the 13th

WWE 2K18
    Me:

I hope Words With Friends counts, because I’m currently in 5 closely contested games of it...

Oh, and you know... got a little bit of that WWE 2k18 going on the side.

GTA Online

Dead by Daylight
    Me:

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314