Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: What games are you all playing?

Have you seen the full list of names he recognises, Creep? Some of them are hilarious... and completely NSFW.
    UNION Wrestling Season 2 The plot thickens as we move towards Christmas! (here)
    ReverseLegSweep: MyPlayer Misadventures NXT debut now up! (here)
    WWE 2K Wiki (here) 2K/YUKE'S Characters (here) WW-Eek Alt. WWE Universe (here)

Actually, no.... but after being in PSN party chat yesterday my youngest brother he wants to start up a new game, since his name is Shaun and that should definitely be recognized by Codsworth.

"Do a cache clear: this is a common solution to many issues that WWE 2K superstars experience."

Shaun actually isn't on the list I have in front of me (which admittedly may not be definitive), which I find a little odd unless it's an artistic decision from Bethesda considering the character already bearing that name and his relation to the story.

The closest I can find from a quick search is either Shane or Shen. Not ideal, I know.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Creep View Post
    Fallout 4.... love the fact that Codsworth constantly calls me "Mr. Keith" when we roam the Commonwealth together. Makes me wish I knew that happened in my first play through, I would've roamed with that robot much sooner.

LuL
    It did make me smile the first time he called me by my real name. I realised at this moment that Fallout 4 was definitely going to live up to my expectations.

WWE 2K18, RtG and Universe commitments. Fallout 4, got to get to Far Harbor. Might put some time into something else later... not fully decided yet.

Guacamelee

Dead by Daylight

"Do a cache clear: this is a common solution to many issues that WWE 2K superstars experience."

Oh man, Dokkaebi– the new South Korean operator on Rainbow Six Siege –is freaking awesome. Fell in love with her on the first round playing her. Really turns the tables on an overly aggressive defense player who think they're special for running out trying to spawn camp.

Only gotten to play one round with the new Polish attacker, but having an attacker with concussion grenades is so welcome. In my one round with her, some try hard defender tried to jump outside through a second floor window to run around behind my pushing team and I hit her dead in the back with the concussion, slowing her down for the easy kill.

Still haven't gotten to use vigil much, but his ability is pretty handy for masking your exact location when enemies are droning.

Games are starting to pile up here. Just got Wolfenstein: The New Order in the mail yesterday, Doom the day before that, Dead Rising 4 coming in a day or two and Okami next week. I always use to wait until I had beaten a game before buying my next, now I don't know where to begin.
    Last edited by Darth Cynical; 1 Week Ago at 04:05 PM.
    Handsome Rusev for WWE Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by ReverseLegSweep View Post
    WWE 2K18, RtG and Universe commitments. Fallout 4, got to get to Far Harbor. Might put some time into something else later... not fully decided yet.
    I'm ready for a Fallout 5 personally.
    KOW and RWF member. Enjoys video games and quad biking.
    Within Temptation, Linkin Park, AC/DC, Nickleback, Kenny Loggins, Bon Jovi, Dio, Creed, Disturbed fan.

Quote Originally Posted by justinlynch3 View Post
    I'm ready for a Fallout 5 personally.
    Same here. Although I never did finish Nuka World yet. I got side tracked with Mass Effect: Andromeda

I'll be ready for Fallout 5 when it gets announced... until then, I've got about a million Call of Duty single player campaigns worth of stuff to do in the Commonwealth and it's surrounding areas.

Currently playing Broken Sword Director's Cut.

Fallout 4.... back on that new play through grind.

Lots of WWE 2K18, two Universe diaries and one MyPlayer diary to keep updated.

Will also be playing some Fallout 4 (Far Harbor) and GTA V later on.

Dead by Daylight

Myers, Leatherface, Freddy... oh, my!

WWE 2k18

I’ve been playing a series of hardcore matches between Jake Roberts & Cactus Jack. Doesn’t get old for some reason.

Dishonored 2 and The Evil Within 2 out of the way now. Spots of Stardew in between.

Picked up Wolfenstein: The New Order, The Old Blood and Wolfenstein II yesterday and halfway through NO again.

I think my favourite AAA publisher, outside of Sony's first party stuff, is Bethesda. No MTs, great, playable, fun single player games and feels like gaming as a teenager again. Never played so many games start to finish in a long time.

Still got everything else on the backlog, but need to clear up the good ones fast before next year's library starts.

Bethesda have begun using MTs, albeit rather unobtrusively. You can buy their virtual currency to pay for Paid Mods in both Fallout 4 and Skyrim: Special Edition. There's some pretty cool stuff available for both, actually, I not long back got a horse-themed set of Power Armour for Fallout 4.

Speaking of which, I'm wrapping up my business in Far Harbor right now... beautifully written story from them, once again.

Bethesda have begun using MTs, albeit rather unobtrusively. You can buy their virtual currency to pay for Paid Mods in both Fallout 4 and Skyrim: Special Edition. There's some pretty cool stuff available for both, actually, I not long back got a horse-themed set of Power Armour for Fallout 4.

Speaking of which, I'm wrapping up my business in Far Harbor right now... beautifully written story from them, once again.
    Yea I liked Far Harbor, but not so much Nuka World.
    KOW and RWF member. Enjoys video games and quad biking.
    Within Temptation, Linkin Park, AC/DC, Nickleback, Kenny Loggins, Bon Jovi, Dio, Creed, Disturbed fan.

That'll be my next adventure, I think... although I've just started the original Mass Effect again because I can't just play a couple at a time like a normal person.

Aye, I read that. Played the base Fallout 4 and probably won't buy any DLC. The game felt less enjoyable than 3 and New Vegas for me.

I usually only use PC mods in that version, but since spending more time modding Skyrim than I've played it (probably near 800 hours across multiple systems) I gave up on that front.

Certainly won't pay for mods anyway, but still, Bethesda seems to be the least sinister AAA pubs across the board.

Mass Effect again. I must know every little tiny detail of this game by now. I blame Asperger Syndrome, and the fact that Mass Effect is awesome.

Mass Effect again. I must know every little tiny detail of this game by now. I blame Asperger Syndrome, and the fact that Mass Effect is awesome.
    I still need to get a finished copy of ME3. I never played it with the DLC. Played 1 and 2 a few times each though.

Have you played 3 without the story carry-over? It's very strange and all the team mates are different, either in who they are or how they react to you.

I have indeed played the "default" game states of 2 and 3, for personal research. Making many of the options negative in that way, compared to a fully imported complete save, is a clever way of getting people into- and therefore buying- the earlier games.

Using a save editor, I even played a round of saves at the same time with the variables changed on each one. Some of the deaths in 3 based on dids/didn'ts for 1 and 2 are incredible.

3 got a lot of criticism for it's ending, which I won't spoil in any way, but considering the upheaval within BioWare around that time, with high profile departures and replacements and some apparent time restraints, I think it was okay. Not great, in some ways, but I use a fan made ending mod, anyway, for separate reasons.

I have indeed played the "default" game states of 2 and 3, for personal research. Making many of the options negative in that way, compared to a fully imported complete save, is a clever way of getting people into- and therefore buying- the earlier games.

Using a save editor, I even played a round of saves at the same time with the variables changed on each one. Some of the deaths in 3 based on dids/didn'ts for 1 and 2 are incredible.

3 got a lot of criticism for it's ending, which I won't spoil in any way, but considering the upheaval within BioWare around that time, with high profile departures and replacements and some apparent time restraints, I think it was okay. Not great, in some ways, but I use a fan made ending mod, anyway, for separate reasons.
    Yeah, it was good enough that the missus, who watched me play 2, enjoyed seeing the stories of returnibg characters progress haha. She almost cried at certain parts.

I'm unashamed to admit that several moments in this series have had me in tears. They're so perfectly written and emotively voice acted and animated. BioWare, for all their faults, know good storytelling, for me.

Then again, I thought Andromeda was excellent, so what do I know?

I'm unashamed to admit that several moments in this series have had me in tears. They're so perfectly written and emotively voice acted and animated. BioWare, for all their faults, know good storytelling, for me.

Then again, I thought Andromeda was excellent, so what do I know?
    I'm only on the third or fourth planet (the one with thr seedy bar). It's been alright, but not as immersive as previous games.

A fair assessment, I think, I can see where that comes from. Though, I played Dragon Age: Inquisition a lot in between ME3 and Andromeda so perhaps I was used to the new style of BioWare open world role playing by the time I got my hands on it.

Fallout 4

Dead by Daylight

WWE 2K18, RtG and Universe Mode mainly. Now settling in to some Mass Effect, and now I've completed Broken Sword: Shadow of the Templars Director's Cut it's time to get into Broken Sword 2: The Smoking Mirror Remastered.

WWE 2K18, RtG and Universe Mode mainly. Now settling in to some Mass Effect, and now I've completed Broken Sword: Shadow of the Templars Director's Cut it's time to get into Broken Sword 2: The Smoking Mirror Remastered.
    I love the Broken Sword games. Still not played 4 or 5 though.

Wolfenstein TNO and TOB done on second hardest difficulty. I'll save Uber for a dry spell.

I just got Shadow of War and Hellblade in a sale, so I might play one of those to cleanse the palate before Wolfenstein II.

Glad I was poorer earlier in the year. I saved a ton of money not buying things at release.

The Simpsons: Tapped Out! for mobile. Timed Christmas event.

Quote Originally Posted by bigmalky View Post
    Glad I was poorer earlier in the year. I saved a ton of money not buying things at release.
    I hardly ever buy games on release anymore, besides WWE and Madden. I always try and wait for a massive price drop then grab a couple games at once.
    Last edited by Unearth; 1 Day Ago at 05:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bigmalky View Post
    I love the Broken Sword games. Still not played 4 or 5 though.
    My eldest brother actually worked on Broken Sword 4, as he's a dev at SUMO Digital, who shared the workload with Revolution on that title. They went back to in-house with 5, though.

Through that I did end up becoming acquainted with Revolution's main guy Charles Cecil on Facebook, though. He even sent me a snippet of the script for #4 once. Very nice guy.

Fallout 4... which always keeps me from going to sleep at a decent hour.

Wolfenstein New Order was an easy platinum. Just had to beat it twice, keep an eye out for collectibles and make sure to unlock all your perks. Now to hit Old Blood and then get back to Colossus.

Updated a bunch of move sets with the new DLC for 2k18, but didn't play long because there were no good players online. Quit 10 seconds into about 20 matches after hearing the bell ring and then seeing the immediate run spam coming, or seeing the idiotic CAWs that you just know are gonna spam and then turned the game off in favor of Rainbow Six.
    Handsome Rusev for WWE Champion!

Dead by Daylight

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789