Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What games are you all playing?

Im patiently waiting for Tekken 7

2. Uncharted 4

WWE 2K17 (yay HOF Showcase DLC!)

Rainbow Six: Siege

For Honor, was so fun.. but I slowly dropped off from it as time passed. *sigh*
    "The curse of life is the curse of want" -Ancient Dragon
    Who ever said a want isn't a need? Sure we need water and food, but it's our want that gets us there. For if life has no want, it is broken, and it no longer lives.

4. Rainbow Six: Siege... because of the server problems on PS4, they're running a renown booster for everyone over the next 6 days. And since I have a 30 day booster active, the payout is even better for me.

Good times!

Csgo rank - LE

6. Ghost Recon: Wildlands open beta (PS4)

7. Star Wars: Battlefront

WWE 2K17

8. Rainbow Six: Siege... that 2F Grow Room in Favelas won't protect itself. hehe

• Subnautica (Xbone)

• Waiting for Mass Effect for PS4 and waiting to get paid to get Horizon Zero Dawn
    GraveBloom 6/30/17
    --> 2017 MOTY Tracker/Discussion <--

10. WWE 2K17... almost have all of my in-game slider adjustments finalized before I launch Universe mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Creep View Post
    Rainbow Six: Siege... that 2F Grow Room in Favelas won't protect itself. hehe
    I love attacking that room and the armory. Just pack a suppressor, go over to exterior east wall (where the laundry room and back stairs are), punch a little hole to snipe through while I'm repelling and just clean up. The kills just pour in with this tactic Because there are always people peeking the objective door that this kill hole overlooks, expecting to find you on the stairs. The grow room wall is also a keen spot to use this same tactic to use when attacking the football room, or even the aunts apartment on bomb or hostage. Such a long angle on so many busy areas when you make a kill hole and post up here.

Man! I was on a roll last night on Siege. Went 6 straight games where I only died once per game (if at all, because I went 11-0 and 8-0 on two of the games) and was just racking up the kills. Rook's elite skin is so perfect to use when you MVP a match without dying.
    Handsome Rusev for Universal Champion!

12. Battlefield 1943... moved the PS3 back into the spare bedroom, fired up some BF 1943... low and behold, the servers were still up & running.

Good times, great memories!!!

13. WWE Champions (iOS)

The mid-season reinforcement update for Rainbow Six (which I believe comes out on the 14th) is giving Glaz's scope a thermal filter that can see through smoke! I've been using Glaz a lot lately, so this should be a fun buff for him. Hopefully they don't go and nerf his recoil or damage to balance him.

15. Good news, I guess I'll have to let my brother know about this upcoming Glaz update. That's been his boy ever since we all started playing the R6 Siege beta. Me? I'm a Sledge kind of guy.

Guess I was a day off with that date. The update is actually dropping tomorrow and Glaz isn't the only one getting a little attention. Doc's stim pistol will now overheal to a max of 140HP and Buck is being given an extra magazine for his skeleton key shotgun.

17. Batman: Arkham Origins (PS3)

18. Mass Effect: Andromeda (PS4)

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Creep View Post
    Mass Effect: Andromeda (PS4)
    Is it as buggy as some make it out to be? I got it last week, but have been considering waiting until a patch or two fix some of the issues.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123