Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What games are you all playing?

Persona 5 and Siege all day, bay-bee! So glad I finally found a way to keep my SP up on Persona without having to craft/buy tons of restorative so. Being able to complete a dungeon in one in-game day without having to stop and rest up is so freaking nice. Close to maxing out a couple of social bonds too.
    Handsome Rusev for WWE Champion!

Rainbow Six: Siege

Star Wars: Battlefront

MLB: The Show '17

... not necessarily in that order.

Finally decided to get EA UFC 2... not disappointed at all, surprisingly. Ultimate catharsis, you could say.
    PWU: Pro Wrestling Union (Universe Thread) <- WRESTLING CLASSIC Women's Tourney Announced!
    2K18 Logo Work Underway!

WWE 2K17... Universe, Universe, Universe

Friday the 13th (PS4)

Friday the 13th... on a Friday night with friends, nothing much better than that.

I am SO close to the end of Persona 5, just spending some time trying to grind a bit and reach at least level 80 before the end. I managed to max out 15 confidants and all the social stats.
    Last edited by Darth Cynical; 2 Weeks Ago at 03:47 PM.
    Handsome Rusev for WWE Champion!

Friday the 13th... yeah, still.

When things like this happen in game... it's a difficult task to simply stop playing it.

http://i.imgur.com/sBbfSoB.gif

WWE 2K17, mainly. Want my custom Universe to be in the right place come the release of 2K18.

Also: The Witcher EE (replaying the trilogy again), Empyrion: Galactic Survival, ME: Andromeda, Fallout 4 and Skyrim.
    PWU: Pro Wrestling Union (Universe Thread) <- WRESTLING CLASSIC Women's Tourney Announced!
    2K18 Logo Work Underway!

Currently I've been playing a lot of Plants vs Zombies 2. Gets me through the boring graveyard shifts at work.

Thinking about picking up the latest Mass Effect as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Unearth View Post
    Thinking about picking up the latest Mass Effect as well.
    It's a good game, but apparently EA have shelved the IP due to the issues it's had.
    2K18 Logo Work Underway!

Quote Originally Posted by ReverseLegSweep View Post
    It's a good game, but apparently EA have shelved the IP due to the issues it's had.
    What issues are you referring to? I was thinking about picking it up this weekend... Is there a game breaking bug or something?

I need a game world where I can immerse myself in similar to how into the Witcher I was. Think I logged about 400-500 hours into that game no lie.

What issues are you referring to? I was thinking about picking it up this weekend... Is there a game breaking bug or something?
    It's not so bad now, but there were severe animation glitches- particularly facial expressions (or lack of) and movement looking extremely Uncanny Valley-style- upon launch, a save game killing bug when moving over from the trial to the full game, and various criticisms of the story which I won't go into for spoiler reasons.

Like I say; it's been patched a lot now and is an excellent game- at least I think so- but sadly it looks as though EA aren't happy and have even apparently punished BioWare Montréal for the errors by downgrading them from a lead developer to doing busywork on Battlefront 2.

I should point out, though, that this isn't confirmed and I do recommend the game myself... as long as you're willing to gamble on it not ending on a huge cliffhanger. I wouldn't know, as I've avoided spoilers for the ending so far.

I need a game world where I can immerse myself in similar to how into the Witcher I was. Think I logged about 400-500 hours into that game no lie.
    I can believe it! The Witcher 3 funnily enough knocked Mass Effect off it's perch as my favourite ever game when I began playing it. It's a beautifully crafted world and I'll likely have ploughed a similar amount of time into once I've replayed the first two games again.

Also; if you're looking for a game with a world as alive as Witcher 3... ME: Andromeda is one of many that could potentially be close, but it has no equal for me. Maybe Fallout 4 comes closest, but until CD Projekt RED releases Cyberpunk 2077 I doubt we'll see that kind of vibrancy again.
    2K18 Logo Work Underway!

WWE 2k17, Watch Dogs and Injustice 2.
    @azzim93 | IGN-Azim | SD Live > Any Special Tournament > 205 Live > NXT > Raw

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234