Thread: I don't understand why mobile?

I don't understand why mobile?

I mean really, till the day mobiles will get gamepad like physical buttons in them, WWE games will never be enjoyable there. At the same time there is Nintendo 3DS with big sales number and PS2 like level graphics, so why don't make a WWE game for this platform? Use SvR06 (or Day of Reckoning 2) engine, give it Universe mode, new characters, arenas, needed moves and maybe music (without lyrics!) instead of commentary (to make game smaller), decrease characters limit to 4 if really necessary and call it a day. Will be tons better than 2k Mobile.

You can also fill up Legends roster quite easily, using already made SvR06-11 models.
    Last edited by Andrey Ermac; 11-05-2015 at 09:39 AM.

yeah it would be and maybe take up less space but if 2k is gonna make a wwe mobile game why not make a port of 2k16 like rockstar games did with gta
    "Keep Calm Cuz I Love Paige"

Quote Originally Posted by xXILOVEPAIGEXx View Post
    yeah it would be and maybe take up less space but if 2k is gonna make a wwe mobile game why not make a port of 2k16 like rockstar games did with gta
    Wasn't that GTA mobile game confirmed fake? Pretty sure R* only released GTA on consoles and PC. I don't doubt your playing a mobile version, pretty sure one is out there, but I thought it was confirmed having nothing to actually do with R*.
    Last edited by justinlynch3; 05-15-2016 at 10:57 PM. Reason: Spelling error
    KOW and RWF member. Enjoys video games and quad biking.
    Within Temptation, Linkin Park, AC/DC, Nickleback, Kenny Loggins, Bon Jovi, Dio, Creed, Disturbed fan.

Thanks for letting me know, though I am a little new to these stuffs.
    Last edited by rk629; 05-19-2017 at 07:48 PM.