Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WWE 2K16 Official 1.02 Patch Notes

WWE 2K16 Official 1.02 Patch Notes

As many of you have noticed (and already started to enjoy), patch 1.02 went live in the middle of the night in U.S. time on PlayStation 4! Last we heard from Microsoft, the patch should be going live on Xbox One sometime in the next few hours.

Edit: The patch is now live on Xbox One.

Without further delay, check out the extensive work that the developers put in thanks to all of your feedback.

WWE 2K16 - Patch 1.02 PS4/XB1

GAMEPLAY
    • Addressed several issues where performing a move would cause a character to warp unnaturally
    • The AI should now be able to consistently climb to the second rope
    • Fixed an issue where Superstars unnaturally dropped back to a prone position when interrupted while transitioning from a prone to kneeling position
    • Fixed a warping issue when a kneeling Superstar attempted to pin a grounded opponent
    • Reversing a ground stomp now provides the reversing character with adequate time to perform a follow-up action or attack
    • Addressed an issue where a character could not use both Finishers if one was a strong strike and the other was a grapple
    • In tag matches, reduced the delay for the AI to perform a double team tag
    • Fixed several issues where reversal indicators weren’t appearing consistently
    • Fixed several display and functional issues with leverage pins
    • Fixed an issue with an attacker not cleanly transitioning into a dazed state after having a running attack reversed in the corner
    • Reduced the delay before the victory scene after a Superstar wins a table match
    • Addressed a delay that would occur if two different Stone Cold versions were used in a One-on-One match
    • Addressed an issue where the player could lose character control after falling from the side of the cage onto a broken announce table in a Hell in a Cell match
    • Addressed an issue where warping could occur when playing as a manager during entrance break-outs
    • Addressed an issue with reversals consumed and momentum gained when reversing an announce table OMG! move
    • Fixed an issue where a character would vibrate unnaturally when pushed against the ropes from chain wrestling
    • Fixed an issue where the first count wasn’t grayed out when a character performs a pin after a Finisher in a steel cage match
    • The charge finisher prompt now appears properly when performing a charged finisher from the top or middle rope
    • Addressed several gameplay exploits that could occur in Elimination Chamber matches
    • Fixed a stability issue that could occur when playing a Royal Rumble match
    • Chain wrestling will no longer occur in a match after a character enters the ring with a foreign object
    • Fixed an exploit where corner finisher were not properly consuming a Finisher icon under certain conditions

• Addressed numerous issues related to stability in online matches and when transitioning from the end of one match to another or when handling a player disconnection mid-match
    • Alternate attires will no longer revert to the default attire and move-set when entering an online game
    • Eliminated an issue where users could experience a prolonged hang while searching for a 2K Tonight match
    • Fixed an issue where Custom Superstar names weren’t appearing correctly on the results screen after online matches
    • Addressed an issue where a mic chat icon was incorrectly appearing for COM players
    • Fixed an issue where the crowd wasn’t holding up sign boards for the Superstars or Divas in the current match
    • Addressed an issue in which a player’s framerate suffered significantly after finding an opponent during a practice match
    • Fixed an issue where character hair and the announce tables stopped displaying after a number of consecutive online matches
    • Addressed an issue where hands were not animating as intended in online matches
    • Fixed an issue with the referee’s size in 2K Tonight and WWE Live Matches
    • Addressed an issue where Superstars could get stuck in an Elimination Chamber match under certain conditions

VISUAL PRESENTATION
    • Fixed an issue where Superstars wearing an alternate attire were invisible during victory scenes
    • Addressed lighting issues with several characters when using in custom arenas or with a custom entrance
    • Addressed camera propping and clipping issues during the introduction sequence before title matches and during entrance break-outs
    • Addressed several presentation issues that were occurring during replays after a match
    • Addressed an issue with the pre-match title presentation when using a Custom Superstar holding a Custom Championship
    • Addressed an issue where male managers for Divas were performing an inappropriate animation during victory scenes
    • Fixed an issue where the referee behaved unnaturally during break outs in singles matches

WWE CREATIONS
    • Addressed numerous clipping and warping issues with clothing parts used in certain combinations
    • Addressed several stability issues when modifying various parts in combination
    • Addressed an issue with designs failing to appear on faces in gameplay for Custom Superstars with a face photo image applied
    • Edited Move-sets for a WWE Superstar or Diva will now copy properly to other characters rather than the default move-set
    • Fixed an issue where face changes could revert when selecting ‘ACCEPT’ after using Face Photo and Face Deformation
    • Fixed a large number of texture issues occurring with certain outfits
    • Addressed an issue with hair styles appearing unnatural when paired with certain clothing options
    • Logos can now be consistently applied to sleeves and the legs of longer outfits
    • Addressed an issue with improper geometry on Divas’ heads when deforming the face to look smaller
    • Fixed an issue where head accessory items were not applying properly when using a particular face template
    • Fixed several issues where the dummies in Edit Move-set didn’t sync properly when performing a move
    • Edited multiple moves in the ground category in Edit Move-set to highlight the correct respective body parts that they target
    • Fixed an issue where numerous hairstyles were appearing with a green tint
    • Fixed a hang that could occur when making color changes from the Edit Layers menu
    • Fixed a loss of functionality that could occur when trying to access the Edit Parts or Edit Face menu for multiple Custom Superstars in a row

WWE COMMUNITY CREATIONS
    • Improved overall download and search times when using Community Creations
    • Fixed an issue with sort filters not displaying the expected content
    • Addressed a stability issue when trying to download a character with max logos applied
    • When searching for download items by a specific creator, the downloads page will no longer reset to show all listings after backing out of viewing one item
    • Addressed an issue where the player couldn’t effectively search for their own uploaded creations using the “User’s Own” search condition
    • Addressed an issue where custom entrance settings for Custom Superstars were not uploading to Community Creations
    • Fixed an issue where alternate attire saves were not showing up in save slots, which allowed them to be unintentionally overwritten

2K SHOWCASE
    • Fixed several stability and presentation issues that occur when skipping certain entrances or cutscenes
    • Fixed a gameplay issue when pinning Austin as Triple H when playing the match for Special Objective “Triple H vs. Steve Austin”
    • Addressed an issue when trying to complete the Special Objective “Three Time Royal Rumble Winner”
    • Addressed lighting issues with characters in certain cutscenes
    • Addressed a warping issue when restarting the King of the Ring 1996 match
    • Addressed a stability issue that could occur in gameplay against Bret Hart in the Survivor Series 1996 match
    • Addressed an issue where Stone Cold didn’t properly appear in the ring in a cutscene for the Survivor Series 1996 match.
    • Fixed an issue that could occur with the pin meter during the Degeneration X: In Your House 1997 match
    • Fixed an issue where the player could improperly fulfill an objective against Dude Love in the Over the Edge ’98 Match

MyCAREER
    • Attributes, Abilities, and Skills now clearly display as grayed out when copying a move-set from a Custom Superstar via Quick Edit in MyCAREER
    • Addressed an issue where relationships were not resetting properly upon the completion of a rivalry with a tag team
    • Addressed an issue where an imported Custom Superstar would not appear properly until after the match against Enzo Amore if Career Invasion was toggled ‘on’
    • Fixed an issue where the user could be matched against Sting while in a temporary alliance with him
    • Eliminated an exploit where Sting’s bat could be used indefinitely during run-ins
    • Addressed an issue where incorrect dialogue choices could occur during an interview
    • Fixed oddities in camera movement during interviews when playing as a very short Superstar
    • Fixed an issue where Tyler Breeze’s selfie stick would flicker and float in mid-air when the player performs a run-in on him
    • Addressed issues where the ring announcer wasn’t correct calling the champion and challenger during certain events
    • Addressed issues where an improper facial animation was used during certain scenes
    • Fixed camera view and issues with Superstars gesturing to missing arena elements in several cutscenes
    • Addressed an issue where commentary wasn’t playing properly in certain cutscenes
    • The main event for the Royal Rumble Pay-Per-View will now always be a Royal Rumble match regardless of the title the player is currently pursuing
    • Addressed several issues where interactions with The Authority were causing inconsistent rivalries and match bookings to occur
    • Fixed an issue where the Finisher prompt wasn’t displaying properly for the player when first performing an entrance run-in during the tutorial
    • Participants in the Tag Team Championship rankings now appear more frequently in singles competition, allowing the user more opportunities for run-ins to establish rivalries
    • Fixed a few instances where cutscenes were ending abruptly
    • Decreased the occurrence of matches against Career Invasion Superstars since they were happening too frequently
    • Fixed several instances of ill-fitting commentary in various cutscenes

WWE UNIVERSE
    • Title matches are now creatable for all matches on the match card. They do not require a rivalry.
    • Addressed a title stability issue that could occur after a ‘No Content’ is called during a break out or run-in
    • Rivalry matches with customized participants no longer appear blank on the match card
    • Fixed several instances where match events weren’t triggering under the appropriate conditions
    • Addressed an issue where the No. 1 Contender rank wasn’t properly displayed under “Current Ranking” when editing Superstars or Divas
    • Fixed an issue where the crowd didn’t appear correctly if entering a WWE Universe match when exiting WWE Online under certain conditions

MENU
    • Addressed several instances where a player’s UI could become blurred
    • Reduced the delay before the match begins after the loading screen bar appears full

AUDIO
    • Fixed numerous issues with impact sounds for certain moves or actions playing twice or not at all
    • The ring announcer will now correctly announce the team name of a custom team
    • Eliminated a random buzzer noise that would play during the pre-match against the AI when matchmaking for a 6-Man Elimination Chamber match
    • Lilian Garcia now announces Custom Superstars when holding a title and mentions custom championships as intended
    • Impact audio will now play properly when throwing a Superstar onto a table in a Table or Extreme Rules match

DLC
    • Added support for the WWE 2K16 New Moves Pack downloadable content ahead of release. Players who have not purchased the downloadable content will still be able to matchmake with and participate in matches against those who have the downloadable content installed.
    • Fixed a stability issue with editing Arnold T1’s entrance in Advanced Creation
    Last edited by Vore2K; 11-07-2015 at 12:24 PM.

I don't care, fix Tyler Breeze's titantron!!!!!

If plan A didn’t work, the alphabet has 25 more letters!

Any word on when that new moves pack will be available, Vore?
    InZayn | Small But Fierce | Balor Club | Do it With Flair
    Twitter: @JNSTweets

Quote Originally Posted by JaymeN View Post
    Any word on when that new moves pack will be available, Vore?
    I'm hoping I can have a date for you this coming week.

Thank you 2K for the quick patches! This game is so good and with this patch it will be even better.
    UGHHHHHHHHH BRING ME MY SHOVELLL UGHHHHHHHH"- Triple H ughhh

Thanks vore and the yeam for the patch. Loving the game so far.
    A couple of requests for next patch
    1. Ability to delete some of the rubbish superstars and logos o have uploaded or downloaded.
    2. Ability to export mycareer superstar at end of career for use in exhibition etc

Major props for addressing those issues so quickly. Keep up the good work. Any idea if we might see created arenas be made usable online in a future patch or was that intentionally left out?

Between the 23rd and the 25th. DLC is usually the last week of the month, surprised that the moves pack is first it's usually one of the last.

Nice! Very nice patch
    I'm a Pro Wrestling Smark, Otaku, Gamer, Writer, Reader, and all around nerd in college. Follow me on Twitter @OtakuGamerSmark.

This is great!!!!!
    Je vous ai utilisé pour traduire.

The fact that this many things needed to be patched only a few days after release is just sad. And there's still more.........

When will the moves pack come out? Any release dates for dlc?
    I'm a Pro Wrestling Smark, Otaku, Gamer, Writer, Reader, and all around nerd in college. Follow me on Twitter @OtakuGamerSmark.

I dont know if is it my bad luck but before this patch i had about 7 of 10 games withhout any lagg. Today played about 5 matches and there was a bit of a lagg in all of them.. idk what u guys was fixing but,... I hope that i've met lagging people and its not from the server because from 2-3 days the servers was very good in most of the time.

Thanks 2k!

This Title error never should have been there in the first place but with that said I do appreciate the timely fix.

I know I'm in the wrong forum but I never see any updates on the PS3/Xbox 360 forum. Will there be a patch coming for last gen users?

Please add Online Entrances!

At least for Private Matches!

Big thanks to the Dev team and Vore for being active today on the forum, it's very appreciated.
    I'll try to test the game and see what comes up, hopefully it will all be okay now.
    WWE 2K17 - PS4 User

Thanks Vore2K.

-- Any thought on the AI leaving the ring to fight (which is great), but they won't come back in the ring to break up a pin?
    -- Or the "looping" animation the AI does when attacking sometimes? Especially out of the ring...they will keep performing the same move over and over. You have to exit the match to get out of the animation.

And a "nice to have" request: What exactly affects the AI kicking out of pins or reversing moves? I have been re-rating wrestlers. I have Zach Ryder at 60 stam, 65 stam rec, 35 pin escape, 29 reversals, and 35 and under for off reversals. Yet he can consistently reverse and kick out of pins as if he was a superstar. Is this an attribute glitch or?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Vore2K View Post
    I'm hoping I can have a date for you this coming week.
    How About Information On The Creation Studio App?

This is all well and good, but please just make it so that in Universe, I can set my rivalries, make my own matches, and still sometimes have cutscenes take place. I want to be able to make (for example) Rollins be in a rivalry with Orton, have Rollins be fighting say Mark Henry on Raw in a custom match I made, and still sometimes have Orton make a cutscene.

Thanks for the patch

Now when I edit a match in universe and select the player prior, I can't break out during the match.

24. Can anyone confirm if this patch fixed the glitch with the wrong logos showing up on CAWs/alternate attires that you download from CC? I'm not able to play my game again until tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWrestlingDead View Post
    The fact that this many things needed to be patched only a few days after release is just sad. And there's still more.........
    It's on par with everything else that comes out these days. It's not sad, it's called a hard deadline. Sometimes things can't be 100% completed on time and either have to push back the release (which WWE would never allow), remove whatever it is completely (which would lead to you ☺☺☺☺☺ing) or release it in the game with some bugs.

Stop your ☺☺☺☺☺ing. It's all you and 75% of this forum does. If you all have such a problem with the game, return it. You guys aren't the majority.

Still no delete button for our logos?
    Clash! Action Wrestling - There's No Turning Back from the road to 2K18!
    Wanting information does not mean acting entitled. There is a big difference.

Its almost impossible to find a 6man match online, how will you address this issue? thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SteveBuschemi View Post
    It's on par with everything else that comes out these days. It's not sad, it's called a hard deadline. Sometimes things can't be 100% completed on time and either have to push back the release (which WWE would never allow), remove whatever it is completely (which would lead to you ☺☺☺☺☺ing) or release it in the game with some bugs.

Stop your ☺☺☺☺☺ing. It's all you and 75% of this forum does. If you all have such a problem with the game, return it. You guys aren't the majority.
    How about you just piss off and leave this forum then?

Quote Originally Posted by TheWrestlingDead View Post
    How about you just piss off and leave this forum then?
    best comment in the forum!

Quote Originally Posted by SteveBuschemi View Post

You win this entire forum.

But did it fix the logo issue...

Any changes in Universe, even an attire or setting up a rivarly in a different shows causes rivarly matches to disappear, still.
    WWE 2K17 - PS4 User

Imo this game is so much fun and much better than last year's.

Thank god the title issue with Universe mode was a bug and not a ☺☺☺☺☺☺☺ feature.

Kudos on the quick patch though

Man that's a crap ton of fixes. Happy to hear 2K put so much effort in to fix things.
    KOW and RWF member. Enjoys video games and quad biking.
    Within Temptation, Linkin Park, AC/DC, Nickleback, Kenny Loggins, Bon Jovi, Dio, Creed, Disturbed fan.

Seriously. I'm sick of this goddamn attitude that it's "OKAY" for games like this to be released unfinished, untested, and bug filled. There's no excuse. If it was ANY other product, you expect it to be 100% functional and free of "bugs". Why are people so eager to bend over and just say,"It's Ok. My money isn't worth a fully functional, tested product. Maybe they can patch it later."..... I enjoy this game. I really do. And I'm having fun with it. But there are no excuses for all those bugs and untested things. It's ridiculous. And even more ridiculous to accept it. And then actually THANK them for patching it later???!! Really???? Ohhhhh thank you soooo much for doing what should have been done in the first place! This is directed at people that are telling everyone to "stop complaining".....Jesus..... I need a Monster now.

Quote Originally Posted by JackAmbrose View Post
    I don't care, fix Tyler Breeze's titantron!!!!!

They won't do it, it's a pre-render video, it won't change for every alt attire as we would want

They fixed the alternate costumes bug online, thank God.

Now all we need is a patch to shut off created content and everything will be gravy. Removing that was so disrespectful to people like me who want to play online rather than the computer, but utterly hate CAW's. At least give up the OPTION. I don't want to restart my game every damn time I get a CAW.

Wow... that's an impressive list of patch notes.

Just in time for Extra Life!!!

40. Can anyone confirm if this fixed the wrong logos showing up on CC downloads?

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast