Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Created Arena Showcase Thread

Quote Originally Posted by S18 Hilarious View Post
    It's still good. Apparently, the background was orange at some point during the PPV
    For the most part, From what I watched to get references for the mat logo, it alternated between Red and Blue, almost to a purplish hue during the main event. Intro = Red+few matches, Mene Gene segment = blue, few matches = blue, then back to red etc.

But, due to this coming out a lot better than I anticipated. I'll likely redo Bash 99, and mayyyyyybe 1997.

Hova is the God of Arenas

If only Hova would make wwe ppv arenas.

Quote Originally Posted by HovaThaGod32 View Post
    For the most part, From what I watched to get references for the mat logo, it alternated between Red and Blue, almost to a purplish hue during the main event. Intro = Red+few matches, Mene Gene segment = blue, few matches = blue, then back to red etc.

But, due to this coming out a lot better than I anticipated. I'll likely redo Bash 99, and mayyyyyybe 1997.
    I was wondering, have you made arenas for WCW's minor shows? Like: WCW Saturday Night, WCW WorldWide, WCW Pro etc.

I was wondering, have you made arenas for WCW's minor shows? Like: WCW Saturday Night, WCW WorldWide, WCW Pro etc.
    No. I gave up on the idea of Saturday Night because there was a reallly good one on XB1. I think it was by the user Antihero or something similar. I was looking into the house show/Online PPVs from 97 and 98 (Boston Brawl, Melee 98 for example).. But I can't find any view of the entrance... Just the ring.

I've been preparing to make a lot of improvements to my arenas for 2K17. Anybody know the sizes for floor mat & ramp logos? I just found a new black & yellow caution pattern for WCW Saturday Night (after 2 seconds--why is it so much easier for me to find things now?).

No. I gave up on the idea of Saturday Night because there was a reallly good one on XB1. I think it was by the user Antihero or something similar. I was looking into the house show/Online PPVs from 97 and 98 (Boston Brawl, Melee 98 for example).. But I can't find any view of the entrance... Just the ring.
    That's a very good idea, I found a picture showing Boston Brawl's ring and entrance set but It's so pixelated you can't even see what the set looks like. I couldn't find any for Melee and the other PPVs

That's a very good idea, I found a picture showing Boston Brawl's ring and entrance set but It's so pixelated you can't even see what the set looks like. I couldn't find any for Melee and the other PPVs
    well.. I know melee is pretty much a blue World championship wrestling apron, but i have no idea of the stage area. i may just do a generic WCW set and just draw up the logos that i know for certain events.. but we'll see

PS4

WCW Greed - Uploaded 5/17/16
    Tags: WCW, Greed, 2001, PPV, PhillyMavs32

PS4

WCW Mayhem 2000 - Uploaded 5/18/16
    Tags: WCW, Mayhem, 2000, PPV, PhillyMavs32

NXT TAKEOVER CHICAGO ILL.

Uploaded on PS4

https://www.twitch.tv/whiteowl1986
    James Ellsworth = Better record against AJ Styles than John Cena Death of Sports Entertainment soon to come!

12. DragonFang Dojo

Search #KRIZMKAZM in the Community Creations (Xbox One):

My CAWS: https://youtu.be/9zmgLsip4Ew
    #KRIZMKAZM

PS4

WCW Mayhem 2000 - Uploaded 5/18/16
    Tags: WCW, Mayhem, 2000, PPV, PhillyMavs32
    PS4

WCW Greed - Uploaded 5/17/16
    Tags: WCW, Greed, 2001, PPV, PhillyMavs32
    Now Available on XBOX One. Same Tags

PS4:

WCW Monday Nitro 2000 - Uploaded 4/13/16
    Tags: WCW, Nitro, Monday Nitro, 2000, PhillyMavs32
    PS4

WCW Thunder 2000 - Uploaded 4/20/16
    Tags: WCW, Thunder, 2000, TBS, PhillyMavs32
    Both now available on XBOX One as well
    Last edited by Zeokage; 05-26-2016 at 12:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by whiteowl1986 View Post
    NXT TAKEOVER CHICAGO ILL.

Uploaded on PS4

Illinois is spelled incorrectly in the logo.... Otherwise, it looks good.

PS4

nWo Monday Nitro - Uploaded 6/17/16
    Tags: WCW, nWo, Monday Nitro, Nitro, PhillyMavs32

nWo Nitro is on XBOX One as well. Same tags.

Custom Arena For WWE,s New Show CWC (Cruiserweight Classic) Show now on cc Xbox one

Tags: WWEADDICT4LIFE,CWC
    Last edited by applefan32; 06-28-2016 at 01:11 AM.

Raw and smackdown new arenas now on cc Xbox one

best as I could get them

Tags WWEADDICT4LIFE Then Scroll to arenas for raw and shows for smackdown live

^ Great job. As soon as I saw the new Raw and Smackdown sets, I said to myself "This is definitely doable on 2K16."

I had a silly idea based on something I've seen other people do: create an arena based on an old video game (for example, the arcade game WWF Superstars). At first I thought about doing WWF Wrestlemania Challenge, but ehh... That's pretty much just an old Wrestlemania. I'm thinking about doing WCW Nitro PSX. I think I'll do it on 2K16 and 2K17.

So I made my own SD Live arena. The name "SmackDown Live" I initially wasn't thrilled with the name, but something about it has grown on me as it sounds more like a hybrid talk show & late-80's/early-90's kind of vibe.

Final PS4 Uploads

WCW Nitro 2001 - Uploaded 9/1/16
    Tags: WCW, Nitro, Monday Nitro, 2001, PhillyMavs32

WCW Thunder 2001 - Uploaded 9/1/16
    Tags: WCW, Thunder, 2001, TBS, PhillyMavs32

How are you guys going about designing the wall graphics for your arenas? And if you design your ring posts, how do you approach those?

It's still good. Apparently, the background was orange at some point during the PPV

May I have it in 2k 17. I have created a Rodzilla and Malone? Or at least I need the bash at beach logo with trees

Hova, when I tried the Spring Stampede 99' arena (using Community Creation Download on WWE 2K17) the screenshot looked different than when I played the Spring Stampede 1999 arena. The only logo I saw was Little Caesars Pizza Sadly. That and A plain white minitron.

Are you talking about different to the 2K16 screenshot in this thread or different to the screenshot in 2K17? I'm confused because this is the 2K16 forum...
    YOU for the CYBER SERIES!
    Vote to decide who is the best male WWE Superstar on the roster today!
    Currently voting: Round Robin Matches

Quote Originally Posted by nWoHollywood1998 View Post
    Hova, when I tried the Spring Stampede 99' arena (using Community Creation Download on WWE 2K17) the screenshot looked different than when I played the Spring Stampede 1999 arena. The only logo I saw was Little Caesars Pizza Sadly. That and A plain white minitron.

Uhhh... There were glitches with that arena. No matter how many times I'd upload something would be off. I don't have it anymore, unfortunately. And yes. This is the 2K16 thread man lol. Wrong section.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456