Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 201 to 226 of 226

Thread: Created Arena Showcase Thread

  1. #201
    Quote Originally Posted by S18 Hilarious View Post
    It's still good. Apparently, the background was orange at some point during the PPV
    For the most part, From what I watched to get references for the mat logo, it alternated between Red and Blue, almost to a purplish hue during the main event. Intro = Red+few matches, Mene Gene segment = blue, few matches = blue, then back to red etc.

    But, due to this coming out a lot better than I anticipated. I'll likely redo Bash 99, and mayyyyyybe 1997.

  2. #202
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Haubstadt,Indiana
    Posts
    1,041
    Hova is the God of Arenas

  3. #203
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Roanoke, VA
    Posts
    31
    If only Hova would make wwe ppv arenas.

  4. #204
    Quote Originally Posted by HovaThaGod32 View Post
    For the most part, From what I watched to get references for the mat logo, it alternated between Red and Blue, almost to a purplish hue during the main event. Intro = Red+few matches, Mene Gene segment = blue, few matches = blue, then back to red etc.

    But, due to this coming out a lot better than I anticipated. I'll likely redo Bash 99, and mayyyyyybe 1997.
    I was wondering, have you made arenas for WCW's minor shows? Like: WCW Saturday Night, WCW WorldWide, WCW Pro etc.

  5. #205
    Quote Originally Posted by S18 Hilarious View Post
    I was wondering, have you made arenas for WCW's minor shows? Like: WCW Saturday Night, WCW WorldWide, WCW Pro etc.
    No. I gave up on the idea of Saturday Night because there was a reallly good one on XB1. I think it was by the user Antihero or something similar. I was looking into the house show/Online PPVs from 97 and 98 (Boston Brawl, Melee 98 for example).. But I can't find any view of the entrance... Just the ring.

  6. #206
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    South Hill, Virginia
    Posts
    1,953
    I've been preparing to make a lot of improvements to my arenas for 2K17. Anybody know the sizes for floor mat & ramp logos? I just found a new black & yellow caution pattern for WCW Saturday Night (after 2 seconds--why is it so much easier for me to find things now?).

  7. #207
    Quote Originally Posted by HovaThaGod32 View Post
    No. I gave up on the idea of Saturday Night because there was a reallly good one on XB1. I think it was by the user Antihero or something similar. I was looking into the house show/Online PPVs from 97 and 98 (Boston Brawl, Melee 98 for example).. But I can't find any view of the entrance... Just the ring.
    That's a very good idea, I found a picture showing Boston Brawl's ring and entrance set but It's so pixelated you can't even see what the set looks like. I couldn't find any for Melee and the other PPVs

  8. #208
    Quote Originally Posted by S18 Hilarious View Post
    That's a very good idea, I found a picture showing Boston Brawl's ring and entrance set but It's so pixelated you can't even see what the set looks like. I couldn't find any for Melee and the other PPVs
    well.. I know melee is pretty much a blue World championship wrestling apron, but i have no idea of the stage area. i may just do a generic WCW set and just draw up the logos that i know for certain events.. but we'll see

  9. #209
    PS4

    WCW Greed - Uploaded 5/17/16
    Tags: WCW, Greed, 2001, PPV, PhillyMavs32


  10. #210
    PS4

    WCW Mayhem 2000 - Uploaded 5/18/16
    Tags: WCW, Mayhem, 2000, PPV, PhillyMavs32


  11. #211
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,010
    NXT TAKEOVER CHICAGO ILL.

    Uploaded on PS4




    https://www.twitch.tv/whiteowl1986
    James Ellsworth = Better record against AJ Styles than John Cena Death of Sports Entertainment soon to come!

  12. DragonFang Dojo

    Search #KRIZMKAZM in the Community Creations (Xbox One):

    My CAWS: https://youtu.be/9zmgLsip4Ew
    #KRIZMKAZM

  13. #213
    Quote Originally Posted by HovaThaGod32 View Post
    PS4

    WCW Mayhem 2000 - Uploaded 5/18/16
    Tags: WCW, Mayhem, 2000, PPV, PhillyMavs32
    Quote Originally Posted by HovaThaGod32 View Post
    PS4

    WCW Greed - Uploaded 5/17/16
    Tags: WCW, Greed, 2001, PPV, PhillyMavs32
    Now Available on XBOX One. Same Tags


    Quote Originally Posted by HovaThaGod32 View Post
    PS4:

    WCW Monday Nitro 2000 - Uploaded 4/13/16
    Tags: WCW, Nitro, Monday Nitro, 2000, PhillyMavs32
    Quote Originally Posted by HovaThaGod32 View Post
    PS4

    WCW Thunder 2000 - Uploaded 4/20/16
    Tags: WCW, Thunder, 2000, TBS, PhillyMavs32
    Both now available on XBOX One as well
    Last edited by Zeokage; 05-26-2016 at 12:24 AM.

  14. #214
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,941
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteowl1986 View Post
    NXT TAKEOVER CHICAGO ILL.

    Uploaded on PS4




    Illinois is spelled incorrectly in the logo.... Otherwise, it looks good.

  15. #215
    PS4

    nWo Monday Nitro - Uploaded 6/17/16
    Tags: WCW, nWo, Monday Nitro, Nitro, PhillyMavs32


  16. #216
    nWo Nitro is on XBOX One as well. Same tags.

  17. #217
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    314
    Custom Arena For WWE,s New Show CWC (Cruiserweight Classic) Show now on cc Xbox one







    Tags: WWEADDICT4LIFE,CWC
    Last edited by applefan32; 06-28-2016 at 01:11 AM.

  18. #218
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    314
    Raw and smackdown new arenas now on cc Xbox one

    best as I could get them



    Tags WWEADDICT4LIFE Then Scroll to arenas for raw and shows for smackdown live

  19. #219
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    South Hill, Virginia
    Posts
    1,953
    ^ Great job. As soon as I saw the new Raw and Smackdown sets, I said to myself "This is definitely doable on 2K16."

    I had a silly idea based on something I've seen other people do: create an arena based on an old video game (for example, the arcade game WWF Superstars). At first I thought about doing WWF Wrestlemania Challenge, but ehh... That's pretty much just an old Wrestlemania. I'm thinking about doing WCW Nitro PSX. I think I'll do it on 2K16 and 2K17.

  20. #220
    So I made my own SD Live arena. The name "SmackDown Live" I initially wasn't thrilled with the name, but something about it has grown on me as it sounds more like a hybrid talk show & late-80's/early-90's kind of vibe.


  21. #221
    Final PS4 Uploads

    WCW Nitro 2001 - Uploaded 9/1/16
    Tags: WCW, Nitro, Monday Nitro, 2001, PhillyMavs32


    WCW Thunder 2001 - Uploaded 9/1/16
    Tags: WCW, Thunder, 2001, TBS, PhillyMavs32

  22. #222
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Northern VA
    Posts
    1,704
    How are you guys going about designing the wall graphics for your arenas? And if you design your ring posts, how do you approach those?

  23. #223
    Quote Originally Posted by S18 Hilarious View Post
    It's still good. Apparently, the background was orange at some point during the PPV

    May I have it in 2k 17. I have created a Rodzilla and Malone? Or at least I need the bash at beach logo with trees

  24. #224
    Hova, when I tried the Spring Stampede 99' arena (using Community Creation Download on WWE 2K17) the screenshot looked different than when I played the Spring Stampede 1999 arena. The only logo I saw was Little Caesars Pizza Sadly. That and A plain white minitron.

  25. #225
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    38,571
    Are you talking about different to the 2K16 screenshot in this thread or different to the screenshot in 2K17? I'm confused because this is the 2K16 forum...
    YOU for the CYBER SERIES!
    Vote to decide who is the best male WWE Superstar on the roster today!
    Currently voting: Round Robin Matches

  26. #226
    Quote Originally Posted by nWoHollywood1998 View Post
    Hova, when I tried the Spring Stampede 99' arena (using Community Creation Download on WWE 2K17) the screenshot looked different than when I played the Spring Stampede 1999 arena. The only logo I saw was Little Caesars Pizza Sadly. That and A plain white minitron.

    Uhhh... There were glitches with that arena. No matter how many times I'd upload something would be off. I don't have it anymore, unfortunately. And yes. This is the 2K16 thread man lol. Wrong section.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •