Thread: Irrational Games Store - Lack of Tracking Number

Irrational Games Store - Lack of Tracking Number

Has anyone else had this issue? I recently purchased the Art of Bioshock Infinite book. When I received my confirmation of shipping, five days ago, my email didn't contain a tracking number.

Was your email a shipping report, or just an order confirmation? Our store sends two emails, one confirming the purchase, and another when it ships.

If it is in fact the second email, you can file a support ticket at the link below, and be sure to mention your order number / email address, and they should be able to provide you with it.

http://support.2k.com/anonymous_requests/new

I'm having a similar issue, I haven't received a second email at all! I purchased my item 4 days ago, paid for 2 day shipping but still nothing as far as even a confirmation of shipping. Is the store backed up on orders? I've tried emailing twice, and posting to facebook as well but nothing still! It's very odd that the irrational game store does not have a phone number or live chat so problems can be solved easily.

I am facing the same issue. I have not received this 'shipping confirmation' email, and it has been 12 days since I purchased my item. I have tried emailing the store with no success, they just keep sending links to 'track' my item, but these links are useless as they require a password, (which was not provided upon transaction), and my email address, which the website does not recognize when I attempt to retrieve my password. Are there any staff members reading this thread? I would very much like to know the status of the product which I have paid for please!