Thread: Points for each tier - Combined

Points for each tier - Combined

Here is the combined points for the different game modes. The source data is also available as a spreadsheet at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...Rbd3RN4PFIlts0.

Update 01-Jan-2016: added KotR numbers
    Update 16-Mar-2016: tightened Sv+/Sv++ exhibition ranges, added Sv+/Sv++ RTG numbers
    Update 30-Mar-2016: added initial WM numbers
    Update 29-Apr-2016: added WM++ exhibition, WM+ RD, WM RTG
    Update 17-Aug-2016: added initial SS tier points, and MitB mode

Last edited by beanie42; 08-17-2016 at 09:25 PM.

This is great but I'd appreciate if you could reduce the ranges a bit to the exact value. Like in legendary++ exhibition you have a range of about 3000 points which is a bit too high.
    IGN-The Igneel

I was just thinking of something like that and was about to put it into a spreadsheet so the numbers could be discussed separately (for example, the multiplier for Exhibition -> Road to Glory is about x3.5208 on average). So I'll split this into a new thread so people can see the combined work from the start. If you can't edit in the KotR image later on let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Rutamvar View Post
    This is great but I'd appreciate if you could reduce the ranges a bit to the exact value. Like in legendary++ exhibition you have a range of about 3000 points which is a bit too high.
    You're misreading the chart. That's the range of the tier, starting at 29,839 and ending at 32,997. The unknown gap between L++ and SV is just 3.
    Last edited by Zeokage; 01-04-2016 at 12:32 PM.
    YOU for the CYBER SERIES!
    Vote to decide who is the best male WWE Superstar on the roster today!
    Currently voting: Semi-Final Matches

Quote Originally Posted by Zeokage View Post
    I was just thinking of something like that and was about to put it into a spreadsheet so the numbers could be discussed separately. So I'll split this into a new thread so people can see the combined work from the start. If you can't edit in the KotR image later on let me know.

You're misreading the chart. That's the range of the tier, starting at 29,839 and ending at 32,997. The unknown gap between L++ and SV is just 3.
    Ohh ok lol. Yeah it was kinda weird though. I hope it'll make to the Forum Map.

Quick question: How do you count the managers? Just their points added right?
    Like if Legendary Miss Elizabeth has +28 Pow and Spd, then the total points will be 56?
    IGN-The Igneel

I was just thinking of something like that and was about to put it into a spreadsheet so the numbers could be discussed separately. So I'll split this into a new thread so people can see the combined work from the start. If you can't edit in the KotR image later on let me know.
    Thanks Zeo, this is great. And yes, I can update the image once I have any new info.

That's correct. I got as close as I could to reducing any gaps, but unfortunately there's not a lot of wiggle room with more limited deck options and a minimum boost of +4 for testing. Hopefully we can tighten these up later, but hopefully they're close enough to answer most questions.

Like if Legendary Miss Elizabeth has +28 Pow and Spd, then the total points will be 56?
    I did all my tier testing with normal supports (non managers) to determine the ranges. However, I did do some research before on the managers here, and it appears that there values are doubled when determining your deck strength. So in your example, Miss Elizabeth would be worth 112 points towards your deck value ([28+28]x 2). Hope that helps.

Ohh ok lol. Yeah it was kinda weird though. I hope it'll make to the Forum Map.
    Yeah, it's another reason I split into a new thread to avoid that confusion. I've already added a link in the Forum Map.

beanie42 mentioned it in another thread, but I missed the nuance of it because they were images of RD in the Exhibition thread so my number logic wouldn't match up. But I think they get counted twice? I'll have another crack at it...

EDIT: Got ninja'd with the right answer.

Quote Originally Posted by beanie42 View Post
    Thanks Zeo, this is great. And yes, I can update the image once I have any new info.
    No worries. So you can see the Edit Post option in the first post? A lot of people post as if they never see it.

I am currently in Leg+ (calculated and close to 27k) now I am not sure if I would make it to reach survivor tier by time getting divas on ladder reward (11500) while my currently ladder reward is close to 10900. Let me know if I would make it or not.

Last edited by Darny boy; 01-04-2016 at 02:44 PM. Reason: Multiple posts in short timeframe, please use the Edit option in future.
    IGN: 22"PYTHONS
    I'm back baby.

great work here...thanks...
    Today's kids are like leaves without trees...

disclaimer: sarcasm font in use...

Quote Originally Posted by kevfar11 View Post
    I am currently in Leg+ (calculated and close to 27k) now I am not sure if I would make it to reach survivor tier by time getting divas on ladder reward (11500) while my currently ladder reward is close to 10900. Let me know if I would make it or not.
    There's no way to know without seeing your deck.

Awesome chart Beanie! This is exactly what I have been looking for. The other thread was a little disjointed. I'm looking forward to seeing your KOTR numbers

Thanks Darny Boy! That helps with some of the higher tiers. Unfortunately the gaps are getting larger, but I don't think that can be avoided. I've updated the combined image at the start of this thread, as well as the proof/source in the exhibition thread.

Nice work beanie.

I will play around tomorrow try and narrow the margins.
    Last edited by Zeokage; 01-04-2016 at 02:34 PM. Reason: Multiple posts in short timeframe, please use the Edit option in future.
    IGN: 22"PYTHONS
    I'm back baby.

Updated with KotR numbers. After some testing, I discovered that supports are not included in the totals for KotR. Also, there is a strong correlation between the RD and KotR numbers. My guess is that the ranges are the same, but that RD counts supports while RD does not.

Updated image in first post with the changes posted in the exhibition thread (tighter ranges for SV tier) and RTG thread (added Sv+ tier).
    Points Research: Combined | Exhibition | KotR | MitB | RTG | RD | RTG Walls Research

Is there an rough estimate for WM tier?

Not until it comes out. The differences between each tier are not equal, so it's not as easy as adding on the previous gap. Check out the separate threads for each mode to see what I mean.

Updated the chart in the opening post with the initial Wrestlemania numbers for Exhibition, King of the Ring, and Ring Domination.
    Points Research: Combined | Exhibition | KotR | MitB | RTG | RD | RTG Walls Research

Ok thanks for this

Updated the chart in the opening post with glauco's WM++ exhibition numbers, as well as WM+ for RD and WM for RTG.

I've moved my spreadsheet with the points data into the cloud, so it's available at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...Rbd3RN4PFIlts0, in case that's useful to anybody.

I think the managers are only added in terms of their respective numbers ...

I added all my card in my exhibition deck and my points total : 52 198
    If I add my manager cards (SV Miss Elizabeth and SV Sherri) ... I would add (49+49) x 2 = 196

My total becomes 52 394 and I'm still in SV+ because the total to move to SV++ is 52 437 (I'm 42 points short)

Hope this helps

I've updated the chart and the spreadsheet with the SummerSlam tier values I've been able to figure out. I'll add KotR tomorrow and RTG next week, and higher tiers as I'm able to get the data. I've also added the MitB mode to the chart.

This should be stickied or something (or at least linked in the other points for each tier topics). Very useful.

Erm... It has been linked in the Forum Map ever since its creation.

The Forum Map is so bloated I didn't even realize it was in there. Honestly find using the forum search easier for things I know that exist-- though now that I know it's in there that'll make it easier to find in the future at least.

How do you determine the amount of points a card is at?

You simply total the stats on the card.

Thank you for the information.