Thread: NBA 2K17(Cover Athlete Wishlist)

Thumbs up NBA 2K17(Cover Athlete Wishlist)

I Think It's Time To Pay Homage To The Guy That Helped Start It All. It Would Be Perfect Timing Following His Upcoming Hall Of Fame Selection, Allen Iverson For Cover Athlete.....At Least A Limited Edition One

I agree.Huge fan of Iverson.

I think it should be Kobe Bryant on cover, honestly. I can see it coming. But, let's take a look, who deserves to be on cover. First guy in my mind - Steph Curry. He's not my favorite but I respect him. He's great player and all that stuff but I think he shouldn't be cover athlete again.
    Second one is LeBron James, one of my favorites, to be honest. He was on 2K14 cover, still fresh expirience and I don't think he's going to be this year. Same for Kevin Durant, 2K15 cover athlete (2K13 also).
    Russell Westbrook is LIVE guy, he's not in conversation.
    These are top 5 players for 2K17 cover athlete:
    1. Kobe Bryant - man is retiring, they can really make a advertising explosion behind that, he can be in some new features, maybe in MyCareer mode. They could came up with new slogan, for example, NBA 2K17: Build your Legacy; NBA 2K17: Legacy; etc. The strongest reason is - Kobe is a guy who's going to motivate people to pre-order the game.
    2. Dwayne Wade - he is so underrated. He deserves to be on cover, he's already a veteran in the league.
    3. Paul George - also underrated, but not that much like D-Wade, he's on cover of MyNBA2K game. But, I just don't think they're going to came up with him.
    4. Chris Paul - CP3 is amazing. One of a kind. He deserves to be on 2K game after all those years.
    5. Carmelo Anthony - he's really kind of guy to be on cover for something. They can really make an impact with Melo on cover.

That's from my stand point.
    Black Mamba strikes again.

Quote Originally Posted by Pastorloeyez11 View Post
    I Think It's Time To Pay Homage To The Guy That Helped Start It All. It Would Be Perfect Timing Following His Upcoming Hall Of Fame Selection, Allen Iverson For Cover Athlete.....At Least A Limited Edition One
    I think that the cover athlete should be Isaiah Thomas because he had his best year and the celtics went from 7th to 3rd place.

I think it should be Kawhi Leonard, he is the best defender in the league, leads the league in 3PT%, he is only 24-25 years old and the only guy who can lockdown Stephen Curry(not all the time obviously.)

I vote for any player that will teach the developers how basketball is actually played.

Stephen Curry shouldn't be on the cover again. I think it should be a player from the Eastern Conference currently. Just my opinion thanks for reading.

If DUNCAN retires this year, it should be him.

I also agree that KAWHI LEONARD should be in with a shout, hes quickly established himself as the leagues best 2-way player.. The time of ignoring SPURS players needs to go, they have been dominating and contending for damn near 20 years.. time to show them a little love.

I would like to see raptors on covers for us Canadian fans like playstation does with our blue jays for thier baseball game also it would be cool to do a special demar edition to celebrate him becoming the raptors all time leader in points

Quote Originally Posted by TheFinalEvent View Post
    I think it should be Kawhi Leonard, he is the best defender in the league, leads the league in 3PT%, he is only 24-25 years old and the only guy who can lockdown Stephen Curry(not all the time obviously.)
    Kawhi got railroaded last year cause George was coming off a horrific knee injury and his rehab story was a huge success story of perseverance. But Kawhi eats him for lunch every time. 2 time DPOY and probably a third time, Finals MVP with a championship against LeBron. No drama, no nonsense guy. But that's boring to 2K. They need dirt, scandal. What they need is real coaches and players sitting in on the development and telling these dudes what belongs in the game and what doesn't.