Page 3 of 57 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Where's My Wall? - Community Research

Quote Originally Posted by Takerkaneanite619 View Post
    Legendary++-+5 Wall-82/195 on Survivor Neville. Next stop-+3 Wall. I hope this helps with the Research.
    Is your deck unbalanced? You shouldn't hit your wall that early mate.
    @azzim93 | IGN-Azim

LEG ++ 50 into Neville still going on +5 will report with my wall
    SV++
    RD Kalisto *, RD Daniel Bryan*, RD Cena*, SV HBK *, Leg Nattie*, SV Brie
    Team :- #The New Era

I'm almost middle of Epic tier, hitting wall at 70/165 into the Epic Card, looks about right on line with the chart/graph. Love the work put in, I'll re-edit when I hit my +3 wall, and I'll cross my fingers I can grind out that Legendary card before Superbowl on Sunday!...

Little into SV tier and so far 110 into Neville still +10 strong pretty sure I'll hit it before I finish neville or maybe a bit into Kalisto. (If I'm lucky)
    IGN: SadMrDoge WM++ AJ Styles* Neville* Nakamura* Kalisto* PCC Brie* Nikki*

Quote Originally Posted by Azzim014 View Post
    Is your deck unbalanced? You shouldn't hit your wall that early mate.
    Early? What are you talking about? That's almost Half Way through the Survivor Undercard. That's pretty good, in my opinion. Also, that's better off than the OP's original Prediction.

Anyway, Legendary++-+3 Wall-13/205 on Event Kalisto.
    Tier SS17-SS17* TitusWM33 Event* The Rock, WM33 Event* Matt Hardy, WM33 Event* Jeff Hardy, WM33 Event* Lesnar, WM33 Event* Bayley WM33* Carmella

Early? What are you talking about? That's almost Half Way through the Survivor Undercard. That's pretty good, in my opinion. Also, that's better off than the OP's original Prediction.

that is pretty early tbh, are you unbalanced?

that chart I assume was more of an estimate using the trend of leg+ & sv since I don't think anyone from leg++ posted their findings last time, now we have a few of us in leg++ we might get more of an idea

Just so emphasize it in case it goes unnoticed, there were no Lg++ decks reported. So a little more care needs to be taken when reviewing the difference between Lg+ and Sv. Also, in the chart I've grouped the decks into an "assigned tier", to account for some balancing issues, or decks which didn't report their position within the tier. Finally, I haven't listed reports from the previous event, as there numbers were very inconsistent with this events, I assume either due to poor memory or a change in difficulty.
    Don't get me wrong it's still good you hit it into Neville instead of around Stardust. I just hit my +5 20 into Kalisto, & yes I'm leg++ too

Hopefully these new findings & the previous findings give us some more information on the matter
    Retired Legend

Enough is enough & Cat Daddy will never change.

The estimate is around SV 150 for the Lg++ wall, so it is a bit early. Would it be possible to post a pic of your deck, so we can fine-tune the stats?

Quote Originally Posted by Roman Empire View Post
    that chart I assume was more of an estimate using the trend of leg+ & sv since I don't think anyone from leg++ posted their findings last time, now we have a few of us in leg++ we might get more of an idea
    That's correct. We only had L+ and Sv decks, so the L++ is only an estimate right now.

Appreciate all the continued participation from everybody, stats should be even better after this event
    Points Research: Combined | Exhibition | KotR | MitB | RTG | RD | RTG Walls Research

I'll post my updated table soon, but I hit my +5 point wall at the very start of Kalisto; +3 still going strong 9/205.

Deck is 70% Leg++
    IGN: Chrisss Tier: WM++ Team: Team F.U.B.

Quote Originally Posted by beanie42 View Post
    The estimate is around SV 150 for the Lg++ wall, so it is a bit early. Would it be possible to post a pic of your deck, so we can fine-tune the stats?

That's correct. We only had L+ and Sv decks, so the L++ is only an estimate right now.

Appreciate all the continued participation from everybody, stats should be even better after this event
    I'll just leave it at this, who cares about where I hit my wall? I only posted here, to help out with the research, that's all. I appreciate the offer to help me out, but I really don't need it. Besides, all I really care about, is getting Kalisto.

Plus, my Tier Bar, is right at the beginning of Legendary++, that it could be passed for Legendary+.
    On a side note about my deck, I have 3 Legendary Pros that I haven't been able to Pro Up yet, because of the Stats and I have 2 Epic Divas, that I need to Pro Up as well. By time the next RTG comes around, might very well have a deck full of Legendary Pros, minus 2 Epic Diva Pros.
    Tier SS17-SS17* TitusWM33 Event* The Rock, WM33 Event* Matt Hardy, WM33 Event* Jeff Hardy, WM33 Event* Lesnar, WM33 Event* Bayley WM33* Carmella

Your wall should have come a little later if your in leg ++. I'm in leg ++ as well and still doing +5, currently at 170 points.

Edit: we posted at the same time lol, it makes sense now.
    @azzim93 | IGN-Azim

Roman Empire .. Could you post a picture of your deck ?
    SV++

Plus, my Tier Bar, is right at the beginning of Legendary++, that it could be passed for Legendary+.
    That clarification helps a lot, thanks. While the image/chart doesn't have the "border tiers", they were part of earlier discussions and warranted being broken out separately from the standard/middle parts of the tier. My estimate (in post #44 was Sv 100, so you're within a couple bouts of what's expected. Thanks for the help!
    Points Research: Combined | Exhibition | KotR | MitB | RTG | RD | RTG Walls Research

Quote Originally Posted by ash1991c View Post
    Roman Empire .. Could you post a picture of your deck ?
    Got another pro Stardust & a pro Henry to add but here's the state of it atm

I thought Jericho would unbalance me more in terms of the wall but it hasn't been too bad...

65 into Kalisto atm
    Retired Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Roman Empire View Post
    Got another pro Stardust & a pro Henry to add but here's the state of it atm

I thought Jericho would unbalance me more in terms of the wall but it hasn't been too bad...

65 into Kalisto atm
    My understanding is that RTG decks should have the strongest possible until you start doing +1s. The Jericho would only help you up to this point as it is an auto win against all but surv event cards. Once switching to +1 it may set you against tougher opponents and be a detriment.

I'm about 1/3 of leg ++ with a dolph and kofi leg pro pending .. Just hit my +5 at 150 on Neville
    SV++

Beanie, my deck plus my +5 wall
    IGN-Koos. Just started playing season 2 but will overtake You!

My deck is border Legendary+ and Legendary++. My +5 wall was 50 into SV and +3 Wall was 140 into SV

Quote Originally Posted by Execution3r View Post
    My understanding is that RTG decks should have the strongest possible until you start doing +1s. The Jericho would only help you up to this point as it is an auto win against all but surv event cards. Once switching to +1 it may set you against tougher opponents and be a detriment.
    Cool, when I hit my 3 wall I'm just gonna swap out cards for others that I'm training, combination of epic & untrained leg singles. Will throw untrained Neville in too..will have to store picks but got plenty of time for Kalisto.
    Last edited by Roman Empire; 02-05-2016 at 04:06 PM. Reason: can't spell lol
    Retired Legend

Hit my +3 at 33 on Kalisto
    SV++

Hit the +5 wall at 22 points into the event card.
    Hit the +3 wall at 92 points into the event card.

Last edited by Azzim014; 02-05-2016 at 09:26 PM. Reason: Updating +3 wall.
    @azzim93 | IGN-Azim

Quote Originally Posted by beanie42 View Post
    That clarification helps a lot, thanks. While the image/chart doesn't have the "border tiers", they were part of earlier discussions and warranted being broken out separately from the standard/middle parts of the tier. My estimate (in post #44 was Sv 100, so you're within a couple bouts of what's expected. Thanks for the help!
    No problem. I would have reached my +5 Wall, at 90, had I not accidentally clicked on +2, rather than +10, which means I would have been even closer. I will be able to give a definitive answer to a Legendary++ Deck Wall, in the next RTG.

So thankful for this thread. I often wondered where my wall may be for RTG but never asked. Thanks to this, I see I'm going to hit my wall soon but will have more than enough time to get the card I want playing 1 point games.
    - My cards suck!
    Team: team roman enzo

A little bit into LG+ and i hit the wall at Leg 120

I don't think I am going to be adding any newly needed/helpful info, but I will post my walls regardless. It is always nice to replicate results.

I'm barely into Legendary+ and I hit my 5 wall at 130 into Legendary Stardust.
    EDIT: Hit 3 wall at 178 into Leg Stardust.

Pic of deck:
    http://i.imgur.com/vZWh5Ae.png
    Last edited by Bloody Sky; 02-05-2016 at 11:54 PM.
    Check out my PlayStation trophies.
    Feel free to add me on PSN. Just be sure to let me how you found me in the friend request.

99% into leg+, even adding enhancencements i could not reach leg...
    I did hit my 5pt Wall at 50 into the SV (Neville card) and now i guess i have hit my +3 Wall at 35 into the event (Kalisto card) after a hard 6-6 battle.
    I will report more news after i get all my bouts filledn again tomorrow morning..
    I have just recieved a HHH card from KOTR, he will son be a pro after login bonuses... this is a nice SC spot for me... I do already have a better deck tan lasyear hehe...
    IGN: ii_HBK_ii
    S1: SV RTG Sting* - SV Fusion Cena* - SV Fusion Roman* - WM RTG HHH* - SV Fusion Nikki*
    S3: WM 33++ Matt* - Jinder* - MITB Taker* - Black*- Bayley* - Asuka*

Leg++ start of bar +5 wall at 150 svr and,+ 3 wall 30 event

Got kalisto with +3 , yeah
    Ranked: Titan+ / RD: Titan+ / RTG: Monster++ / TBG 83-11
    Proud Owner of TW Mega Powers (Titan+ team)

With this deck .
    I will add, neville sv pro and kalisto sv pro

Last edited by glauco; 02-06-2016 at 03:16 AM.
    Ranked: Titan+ / RD: Titan+ / RTG: Monster++ / TBG 83-11
    Proud Owner of TW Mega Powers (Titan+ team)

This deck got me 80/205 at +5 and I'm still going on +3 143/205

+5 Wall: 115/205
    +3 Wall: 139/205

Now I'm going with +1
    Nick: StepAsR
    (SS++) Nakamura ⭐️ - Strowman (RAW) - Andrč The Giant ⭐️ - Nakamura ⭐️ - Alicia Fox ⭐️ - Emma⭐️

Quote Originally Posted by ii_HBK_ii View Post
    99% into leg+, even adding enhancencements i could not reach leg...
    I did hit my 5pt Wall at 50 into the SV (Neville card) and now i guess i have hit my +3 Wall at 35 into the event (Kalisto card) after a hard 6-6 battle.
    I will report more news after i get all my bouts filledn again tomorrow morning..
    I have just recieved a HHH card from KOTR, he will son be a pro after login bonuses... this is a nice SC spot for me... I do already have a better deck tan lasyear hehe...
    well, I did just win my las two +6 matches by drawing 6-6, so, I have hit the +3 Wall at 41 into the Event card, which I am surprised about tbh, as I had only managed to get up to 50 pts into the SV single..
    Anyway, hope this helps
    IGN: ii_HBK_ii
    S1: SV RTG Sting* - SV Fusion Cena* - SV Fusion Roman* - WM RTG HHH* - SV Fusion Nikki*
    S3: WM 33++ Matt* - Jinder* - MITB Taker* - Black*- Bayley* - Asuka*

L ++ deck
    Hit 5 wall at 5 into Kalisto
    Hit 3 wall at 45 into Kalisto, which isn't as far as into Jerico, even with 3 extra L pro ��
    Durr ♠️♦️♥️♣️
    Call_Me_Durr Beast

are there +1 walls?because I hit my +3 wall 140 in to Stardust..

Unless your deck is majorly unbalanced you will win every +1
    SV++

+5 wall 20 into Kalisto
    +3 wall 77 into Kalisto

L++ deck above
    Retired Legend

+5 Wall: 30 into Kalisto.
    Will edit when I hit the +3 wall.

EDIT: +3 wall at 87 into Kalisto.
    Didn't get much of +3s...
    Last edited by Phantom Knight; 02-06-2016 at 10:10 PM.
    IGN-The Igneel

normally i wouldn't bother but this thread is helpful

+5 wall 30/195
    +3 wall 162/195
    Top 5 PCC Player | #TeamUK | @Flex__Valentino

38. I'm 3/4 of the way through Epic++ and hit my +5 wall at 5/180 in Stardust. I have yet to hit my +3 wall.

My +3 Wall is 197/205, I'm shaking with frustration, I'm right there...

I'm about 75% through Leg+ and hit my +5 wall at 10 with Neville. I'm still doing OK with +3 and I'm at 130 ; My deck is actually fairly similar to Hitman's

Page 3 of 57 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast