Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Universe Mode issue connected to Future Stars DLC on PS4/XB1

Universe Mode issue connected to Future Stars DLC on PS4/XB1

We’re aware of an issue some users are experiencing with Universe Mode save data connected to the Future Stars Pack DLC. After initial investigation, we’ve found this issue only affects PlayStation 4 and Xbox One versions of the game. PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 users will not experience this issue. If you are an active Universe Mode player on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, we recommend waiting to download the Future Stars Pack until we fully investigate and resolve the issue. Thank you for your patience.

The pack is not up here yet (I'm on the PS4, with an American account), and I don't remember any DLC pack taking this long to be uploaded before, what gives? (I don't really care that much if the DLC breaks my Universe, I've only gone into May)
    I drink and I know things.

This is great. The pack I was most excited for and you guys screw up the one mode I play. I understand NBA is your baby boy and all, but can you guys at least act like you care about WWE? So am I gonna wait a month for the next patch to come out so I can play as these guys?? That's ridiculous?
    Season 1: Wrestlemania++|Season 2: Summerslam++|Season 3: Hardened+|TEAM: Wolf Pac 2.0: Elite+

I have already downloaded it

Vore, I'm sorry but I really gotta ask this. I mean no disrespect but... does 2K not freaking test these packs at all other than a silly live stream before putting them up for download? This is an obvious issue and I'd say it's fairly inexcusable at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Smasher1311 View Post
    The pack is not up here yet (I'm on the PS4, with an American account), and I don't remember any DLC pack taking this long to be uploaded before, what gives? (I don't really care that much if the DLC breaks my Universe, I've only gone into May)
    PSN is always sort of broad with release timing. We're told it will be up at 4pm PT at the latest, but it could be ready any time before that.

Also, is there any kind of update between you guys and Sony on the pack being up but not being recognized to be under the season pass? I can see it and download it but the PS4 wants me to pay the regular amount for it even though I own previously said season pass.

Quote Originally Posted by GMP View Post
    Vore, I'm sorry but I really gotta ask this. I mean no disrespect but... does 2K not freaking test these packs at all other than a silly live stream before putting them up for download? This is an obvious issue and I'd say it's fairly inexcusable at this point.
    this is one of the reasons why I did not pay for the season pass and that's because of things like this were expecting to happen.

Hey Vore,

Would this issue with the DLC also cause problems in trying to download the DLC itself? I had downloaded it to my XB1 and restarted the game. Then I checked and it didn't show any of them. So when I looked it said I didnt even install it. I went to try and install it and it just keeps spinning. Is it doing this because you guys are working on fixing whatever is going on? I haven't tried downloading it again since I saw this thread.

While you're at it, fix the rivalries bug that prevents rivalries from ending properly. All my rivalries seem to be never ending unless I manually end it. I spend the majority of my time in Universe Mode and the bug has practically ruined my enjoyment of the game. Universe Mode didn't get any attention in the last patch and it's a problem that he majority of people are having.

Okay so heres the deal i bought the season pass but the future stars pack is showing 7.99 what gives?

Quote Originally Posted by Vore2K View Post
    We’re aware of an issue some users are experiencing with Universe Mode save data connected to the Future Stars Pack DLC. After initial investigation, we’ve found this issue only affects PlayStation 4 and Xbox One versions of the game. PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 users will not experience this issue. If you are an active Universe Mode player on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, we recommend waiting to download the Future Stars Pack until we fully investigate and resolve the issue. Thank you for your patience.
    What is the nature of the issue?

If it's something as simple as it resetting Universe, that'd be good to know (some of us were planning on resetting our Universes with the arrival of the DLC anyway).

If it's something like, "If you download the pack now it'll corrupt all of your save data and you'll lose all your CAWs and Arenas and Shows and Titles", that's a much bigger deal.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Phenom13 View Post
    Okay so heres the deal i bought the season pass but the future stars pack is showing 7.99 what gives?
    Same here - I bought the digital deluxe version on PS4 which included Season Pass and the Future Stars pack is listed at 7.99. Is this not included in the pass, PSN store mess up or what? thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Avdiggin View Post

If it's something as simple as it resetting Universe, that'd be good to know (some of us were planning on resetting our Universes with the arrival of the DLC anyway).

If it's something like, "If you download the pack now it'll corrupt all of your save data and you'll lose all your CAWs and Arenas and Shows and Titles", that's a much bigger deal.

Thanks.
    Some are losing their shows, rivalries, rosters etc etc. So it's a pretty big problem. Me? I downloaded it and it said it was installed but they were nowhere to be found. So then I tried to reinstall it and it said I didn't even install it in the first place and now it won't download. The latter of which I'm not sure if that's 2k's doing.

Quote Originally Posted by GMP View Post
    Also, is there any kind of update between you guys and Sony on the pack being up but not being recognized to be under the season pass? I can see it and download it but the PS4 wants me to pay the regular amount for it even though I own previously said season pass.
    I've seen this issue on Twitter and sent it along. We're working with Sony to get it sorted out for Season Pass holders. Hope to have it fixed ASAP.

Quote Originally Posted by blacksuperman View Post
    this is one of the reasons why I did not pay for the season pass and that's because of things like this were expecting to happen.
    This, a million times, this.

(Good to see 2K has at least acknowledged the problem, though.)
    2K Support: "We recommend trying a cache clear, as this is a common solution to many issues that WWE 2K superstars experience." Me: "Sorry, 2K Support... it's NOT a common solution."

Vore is this problem also why I would be having trouble downloading the pack itself? As I had it installed but my XB1 said I didn't. Tried reinstalling and nothing. I then saw this thread so I figured I should wait yeah?

I've seen this issue on Twitter and sent it along. We're working with Sony to get it sorted out for Season Pass holders. Hope to have it fixed ASAP.
    Cool. Glad to see your on top of it. Thank you.

Excellent to hear on that front. Hopefully they get it fixed quickly. I don't mind resetting universe mode as I was planning to anyway (although everyone else with this issue definitely has cause to be upset), but I'm not gonna pay for something I already own, know what I mean?

Jesus though, Sony really needs to overhaul their PSN store system. It's nothing but an issue 80 percent of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Avdiggin View Post

Thanks.
    Here are a couple threads on what people are experiencing:

http://forums.2k.com/showthread.php?...ing-(Universe)

http://forums.2k.com/showthread.php?...se-Mode-Erased

So this problem won't be fixed then? Considering Universe Mode is a mode 2K don't really care about and has been broken in 2k16 since day 1

Does downloading the DLC affect anything else. Everything else seems the same as how I left it. What about MyCareer, is that not giving any issues?

I have already downloaded the DLC, so I can't remove it now.

Luckily I've been wanting to play former WWE Games to get achievements that I didn't get when initially playing each game.

Quote Originally Posted by COZZA SAID SO View Post
    Does downloading the DLC affect anything else. Everything else seems the same as how I left it. What about MyCareer, is that not giving any issues?

I have already downloaded the DLC, so I can't remove it now.

Luckily I've been wanting to play former WWE Games to get achievements that I didn't get when initially playing each game.
    It hasn't effected anything in my Exhibition or Career modes, that I could see. I didn't go on Creation Suite... I didn't dare.

Quote Originally Posted by ReverseLegSweep View Post
    It hasn't effected anything in my Exhibition or Career modes, that I could see. I didn't go on Creation Suite... I didn't dare.
    Well my arenas were all still there. My caws were still there too as they still should new and I could see and know which superstars they were referring to as new and we're still correct.

Quote Originally Posted by COZZA SAID SO View Post
    Well my arenas were all still there. My caws were still there too as they still should new and I could see and know which superstars they were referring to as new and we're still correct.
    I hope that's true for me, I've created a hell of a lot of things this year. I wonder if using any DLC parts in create modes has any nasty surprises?

****Edited..... Nvm*****

.....at this point I'm done. It's getting deleted off my XBO for the foreseeable future.

WHY does no one at 2k TEST THESE GAMES? Whyyyyyyyyyy..
    InZayn | Small But Fierce | Balor Club | Do it With Flair
    Twitter: @JNSTweets

I think this pretty much confirms that 2K don't give a ☺☺☺☺ about Universe Mode and want to make it so glitch that we'll ask it to be removed.

Let's remove the ability to change participants in MITB so IF they want to cash in the MITB they HAVE TO HAVE WHO the computer puts in the match. Let's stop the statistics from registering if a RR winner has won the WM match or not. LET'S RANDOMLY DELETE RIVARLIES. Let's never let rivalries reach completion and have them go on and on without end. Let's reset all CAWs personality traits to 0 EVERY TIME they reset Universe to show we don't like them doing that. Let's make sure the DLC stops them from having more than 5 matches on their shows.

At least they haven't lied about a wrestler being playable in this game when they had no intention of them being playable this year....yet.

We don't even have a full time Community Manager.

Also you were aware of a problem with this DLC but you released it anyway? Now you're telling us not to download it after we already did. ☺☺☺

Guess I should have waited to download it then. Dang.

the problem with universe is that when you start after installing said pack, in my case atleast it added a second smackdown show for thursday (i assume cause that's the default day for smackdown.) so since i already had smackdown set to friday, it had the WWE WHC Set to all 3 shows Raw, SD 1 and SD 2. once i readded a champion to the title and deleted the thursday SD, i was okay

Quote Originally Posted by jj2050 View Post
    the problem with universe is that when you start after installing said pack, in my case atleast it added a second smackdown show for thursday (i assume cause that's the default day for smackdown.) so since i already had smackdown set to friday, it had the WWE WHC Set to all 3 shows Raw, SD 1 and SD 2. once i readded a champion to the title and deleted the thursday SD, i was okay
    Have you turned the game off and back on again? If it's the same as the problem me and others have had, the duplicate Smackdown will keep coming back.

Is it only Smackdown that gets duped, or does it dupe an entire default schedule on top of what you've already got.
    Never trusted preachers, I hate priests; I'd rather worship the unholy beast!

Quote Originally Posted by Goatzart View Post
    Is it only Smackdown that gets duped, or does it dupe an entire default schedule on top of what you've already got.
    i don't know i haven't gone into my 2nd profile ie wwf save yet. but i already had Raw NXT Main Event Superstars and Smackdown set as major shows so i got cutscenes in every show.

I do know that since Smackdown on Thursday is the default and i didn't have a show set to that day before downloading the dlc that's probably why it did that. I've been using friday smackdown since i got the game

Quote Originally Posted by Phenom13 View Post
    same here on my ps4 it downloaded and worked fin on xbox 360 no trouble at all
    so why cant 2k get it right on the ps4/360 Really!!!! It isn't April first yet is it!

Quote Originally Posted by ReverseLegSweep View Post
    Have you turned the game off and back on again? If it's the same as the problem me and others have had, the duplicate Smackdown will keep coming back.
    no i haven't but i will try that and let you know thanks for mentioning that

EDIT: it's doing it profile wide it happened to my retro universe too

EDIT 2: ended up having to reset universe.

as much as i hated doing that, resetting universe did the trick it's not constantly giving me that option and not duplicating jack

This is the first official topic regarding the issues of Universe mode... That IMO shows what's really important for them :/
    WWE 2K17 - PS4 User

Anyone knows when this is getting fixed? Just the usual "soon"?

Quote Originally Posted by jj2050 View Post
    no i haven't but i will try that and let you know thanks for mentioning that

EDIT: it's doing it profile wide it happened to my retro universe too

EDIT 2: ended up having to reset universe.

as much as i hated doing that, resetting universe did the trick it's not constantly giving me that option and not duplicating jack
    And after resetting, you have quit the game and restarted. Some people have reported that resetting the universe appears to work, until you exit out of the game completely and restart it.
    Never trusted preachers, I hate priests; I'd rather worship the unholy beast!

lol This confirms that 2K devs don't even fire up Universe. If they did they would have discovered this issue immediately...

Quote Originally Posted by Goatzart View Post
    And after resetting, you have quit the game and restarted. Some people have reported that resetting the universe appears to work, until you exit out of the game completely and restart it.
    no i did do that. i completely exited out and it was still reset like it was supposed to

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast