Thread: my career ... the cpu plays like they are all star players ... true or false

my career ... the cpu plays like they are all star players ... true or false

i reed a lot in this forum about how the cpu is playing like they are all MJ ...
    i noticed thay if your faster , you will still get outrun . the cpu don't miss many shot compare to your 4 cpu .
    so just to make sure ... i starded i new career just to prove if there is a difference between the opponent and your teammate cpu or A.I

since we can use custom roster for my career ... i downloaded a roster that all player are 5'3 and rating drop to the min which is 25

at first its funny since i did create a 6'8 SF versus 5'3 .
    but for reason i can't explain its still hard to outrun them ... yep even if they have 25 speed and quickness .
    you better have a 5,6 foot step lead if you want to go on a fastbreak .
    since my teammate also have min rating ... they suck big and its normal , they sometime don't even hit the rim ( air ball ) when trying for 3 . when i'm on the bench both team shot horrible , but when i'm on the court , the other team shot better no great still awful for nba but clearly better then my teammates ... they don't miss the rim like my teammate do . and they can hit the 3 way more than my teammate ... so there are a difference between the A.I of your teammate and your opponent .

All I gotta say is WOW. I remember doing that custom roster rating 25 in NBA 2K13 lol

clearly for the a.i ... the speed and quickness make no difference if they have 80 or 25 , they will outrun you . i saw a 6'7 SG whit 25 in speed and quickness versus my 6'0 PG at the player combine/ rookies showcase who as speed and quickness around 90 . outrun me for the ball after i took the ball from him, is acceleration was clearly no 25 ... so why bother put speed and quickness when they all faster then you even at 25 ... and for my career , your player the stats that make little to none difference is block ... i got more block whit a 55 rating then 70 ... they jump for the block but the arm don't move , once its in a position the arm stay in that position and don't go for the block if the ball is to his right or left , and how many block that i miss because the ball pass right thru me ... well ill go back to my regular career , knowing that there nothing i can do for getting outrun against slower player , and the A.I can get the ball right thru me ( witch you cannot do to the A.I )

reason i can't explain its still hard to outrun them ... yep even if they have 25 speed and quickness .

Amen

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Baribeau View Post
    clearly for the a.i ... the speed and quickness make no difference if they have 80 or 25 , they will outrun you . i saw a 6'7 SG whit 25 in speed and quickness versus my 6'0 PG at the player combine/ rookies showcase who as speed and quickness around 90 . outrun me for the ball after i took the ball from him, is acceleration was clearly no 25 ... so why bother put speed and quickness when they all faster then you even at 25 ... and for my career , your player the stats that make little to none difference is block ... i got more block whit a 55 rating then 70 ... they jump for the block but the arm don't move , once its in a position the arm stay in that position and don't go for the block if the ball is to his right or left , and how many block that i miss because the ball pass right thru me ... well ill go back to my regular career , knowing that there nothing i can do for getting outrun against slower player , and the A.I can get the ball right thru me ( witch you cannot do to the A.I )
    Just wanted to say, it's so nice to finally find someone who knows my frustration with this game... It's clearly tainted towards the CPU, not a very entertaining game, when they rarely miss a shot

True! For some reason, the creators decided to make it impossible to win. For some reason my other 4 players aren't worth kindergarten prices.... That is when they are my teammates, but when I play against them, they can't miss.... Maybe next time the company will get people that play the sport, to create it.