Thread: Player Initialization Failed

Exclamation Player Initialization Failed

I just bought the game for PS4 and installed the update. When I start the game, it begins to sign me in but then fails every time within 10 seconds with "Player Initialization Failed" error, "Battleborn inventory operation timeout".

I've tried resetting my PS4 and have tried resetting my router but neither fixed the problem. I also did the test internet connection in the PS4 and it didn't find any problems.

same on 1

same on xbox1

I'm having same issue on xb1. I got game at launch and had it fail a couple times but then it would work. Lastnight it crashed back to main screen and I've been trying to login dice with no success. I can play all other games fine and I've done every connection test is good. I've reset modem and cleared cache and even reinstalled game. But nothing helps.

Updates

Quote Originally Posted by Tdawg1145 View Post
    I just bought the game for PS4 and installed the update. When I start the game, it begins to sign me in but then fails every time within 10 seconds with "Player Initialization Failed" error, "Battleborn inventory operation timeout".

I've tried resetting my PS4 and have tried resetting my router but neither fixed the problem. I also did the test internet connection in the PS4 and it didn't find any problems.
    Hi friend, are the game updates automatic or should they be downloaded from a particular site?