Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 81 to 118 of 118

Thread: NBA 2K17 Salt Mines (Have a negative thought? Post it here!)

  1. #81

    All you have to do is "bump" a player and the ball pops out

    Why is it when you are just running with the ball and you are about to drive and the ball just Pops Out like everytime and even the CPU on Defense does this everytime like why does this happens and this is not a Steal because I know a steal when I see on because I have seen this dozens of times but in the real NBA this doesn't happens unless it's a One on One Affair and not when you are about to drive to the basketball because you have a jump on someone that there is no way that can happened and I played basketball and if you are playing Defense One on One then yes I agree but if you are Running Top Speed and you are about to Drive and all you see is .. POP GOES THE BASKETBALL RIGHT OUT OF YOUR HANDS AND IF YOU ARE A STAR and you have great hands and you are driving to the basket and they try to steal the ball it's usually a Foul because you are moving so fast and you beat that person to the punch there is no way that you should lose the ball like that but 2K Crap have been doing it for years but the CPU can do this everytime .. but You Can't !!!

  2. #82
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    136
    Hands down biggest frustration with this game. Its as if they think PROFESSIONAL basketball players cant have contact with one another without losing control of the ball. There are an unrealistic amount of turnovers in each game. Stop worrying about physics and realism and focus on making an enjoyable experience.

  3. #83
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    136
    Or when i am in the right place, time the steal perfectly and my player reaches for a steal in a direction the ball isnt even coming from... Does my player not have eyes? Why would he reach anywhere else BUT the passing lane? I have NEVER seen cpu attempt a steal and over dive, or reach in a silly direction.

  4. #84
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    136
    Bro im 80 ovr point guard for the sixers, best pg and best overall player on my team.
    I come off the bench and get 15 minutes a game.
    I wrote tech support about this to see if it glitched or is by design, and they insisted it was something on my behalf
    What a joke

  5. #85
    Well the realism really is not the problem but how it is really controlled like you have people that know how to just drive to the basket and everyone doesn't know how to steal the ball but in this game they steal the ball with ease just like a simple drive and bump and the ball pops out like really .. like all you got to do is just bumps em then what's the reason for stealing the ball if all you got to do is just bumps em and they really think they are slick they put the steal button with the International Foul button but the CPU can swipe the ball like a Squirrel Can Get A Nut but not everybody can steal the ball like this because mostly the ball is stolen by one person One on One is about2 to 3 times out of a game unless it's on a pass and that is why WHEN YOU THROW THE BALL THE CPU PROGRAMED YOUR PLAYERS TO MOVE WHEN THE PASS IN COMING and that's why your passes are always picked off because when the pass is coming the CPU already is setup to pick it off because you can be aware from the pass and the CPU already set it up to go directly to them purposely

  6. #86
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    316
    Quote Originally Posted by Abusement Park View Post
    There are white players in the NBA too. Just because most of the NBA is african-american doesn't mean that's how we classify every NBA player in the game. You just sound ignorant to be honest: the only clown here is you. God forbid we want a more custimizable story for MY CAREER.
    Who doesn't know that, like I said all players of different colors and creed play ball but the NBA like the NFL is dominated by African American players and have been for a while. To be honest..."WE" don't want anything "YOU" are the only one I've seen worried about the race and creed of a fictional character on a video game. Too much time on your hands, go do something with yourself...clown.

  7. #87
    Quote Originally Posted by Koolest88 View Post
    Bro im 80 ovr point guard for the sixers, best pg and best overall player on my team.
    I come off the bench and get 15 minutes a game.
    I wrote tech support about this to see if it glitched or is by design, and they insisted it was something on my behalf
    What a joke
    Lmfao. 2K is a complete joke.

  8. #88
    and the craziest thing about this game the CPU will always takeout and either take control of you man that your suppose to be controlling and stop the CPU from shooting passing and moving my man right out of the way on purpose and stop leaving my man in one spot like no wonder Lebron can drive to the basket because "You" won't let me guard him having my standing in one spot the whole entire time like I want to move my man with ease without using the speed button to move him with so stop freezing my man on pur and stop the CPU from creating fouls because the CPU on 2K gets away with everything because every drive is not a foul but you can't even drive to the basket but the CPU can ???

  9. #89
    Ever since it was 2K11 was made I was like how is the the CPU was doing this like they would get the ball and just Dominate you on every turn that I was playing this game is anger because this game is very stressful because of all the cheating and the things that it gets away with so when I pressured the CPU the CPU was fighting back Mad because I played a Full Court Press defense before they throw the ball out but I like 2K11 but the game still cheated allot then I got 2K13 and the Game actually played Defense and it played quite well but when playoff time came the Game actually showed it's true colors because the Game just run amuke on you until I got 2K15 then the Game played nicely and it actually can shoot the ball better than 2K13 and it played nicely but it cheated allot but at least you can drive to the basket and actually make a name for yourself in that Game until finally this Crappy Game came allot and what a waste of Crap like I never ever played a basketball Game that actually played worst than ever like it's probably the worst basketball Game that I ever played like where did they get this Crap from and they call this real Basketball what a load of Garbage .. and it's just plain Pathetic !

  10. #90
    The one this that I couldn't stand was that the players on my team was trying to stop me and they play on the same team but when they played Defense they ran from their assigned man just about every play and I just couldn't all the shooting that the other team hit including the busters like they can hit there mark and drive to the basketball and they were unstoppable like they threw everything out the window for the CPU and gave it easy access to every single play and denying you you the USER because that what 2K does it cheats too much

  11. #91
    I wrote something just like you about how you can bump a player and the ball pops out like how that happened and you try to do the samething and it's a foul like I could be running top speed and try to laying the ball up and it hit the guy and the ball left his hands but I noticed that the CPU does this everytime like no problem but this Game gets away with everything that I stopped calling it 2K Crap to calling it 2K Mess

  12. #92

    I try to shoot and the game just pump fakes for me and i'm not even pump faking ... A

    I TRY TO SHOOT AND THE GAME JUST PUMP FAKES FOR ME AND I'M NOT EVEN PUMP FAKING ... AND THE SAME GOES FOR A REGULAR JUMP SHOT ... PATHETIC ???





    When I was playing someone Online and I was Wide Freaking Open .. and I wanted to just shoot the J ... Shoot it !! - Prince .. but all of a Sudden the CPU makes me Pump Fake for some crazy reason and not Strange and I mean Crazy because you should be in control to do that and this game does this like everytime or just make you do it so that the other team can get to the ball and Defend you purposely like why does this Crazy Crap keep doing this like what happened to a regular old jumper and it does this when you just want to just shoot a jumper again and it takes a step back .. WHY ????? .. like what ever happened to just shoot the ball like Please take this Crap out the Game so that people can shoot a regular jumper .. Period and not some Fancy Crap out the Game like when you want to just stop and Pop and jumper and the Game just makes you do some Stupid move that nothing to do with your shot but the CPU does this anyways ... it's just Pathetic !!!

  13. #93

    I just figured it out they didn't take away the shooting they just screwed it up

    I JUST FIGURED IT OUT .. THAT THEY DIDN'T TAKE AWAY THE SHOOTING .. THEY JUST SCREWED UP THE SHOOTING AND I CAN PROVE IT






    I was playing a Game just now of 8/14/16 at 2:55 p.m. and I was playing against someone and I tried just a stop and Pop shot and all I saw Was Clank ... after Clank ... after Clank ... that it was just Pathetic that your shots no matter how you shoot the ball it just won't go in so in reality 2k screwed up the Shot so badly because of last year you can actually shoot the ball with ease and they probably said that we aren't having that so let's stop this process and make the shooting even hardly than last years Game

  14. #94
    This will never work because all they are doing is hiding all of these things so that it won't be seen like you know how slick that is that when they put it all into one place because it's becomes the point of not return like when Bruce Wanye went to the Basement and met his fried Lucis

  15. #95
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    2

    2k Cheese

    I was playing a one on one against my brother and he pulled up a deep 3 with curry and he made it. that is just 2k cheese, it's unfair, on 2k17, they shouldmmakemit more accurate like people who can't shoot 3's that much should not be able to make a deep one. please I am hoping that you can fix this in nba2k17


  16. #97
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    168
    There are always tons of new questions posted and people raving about how awesome the game is... Oh no thats right there isn't... ever... So they are just trying to hide how bad their game is before their new one comes out. It is also funny that now when you want help they will direct you here for answers. Now once you get here you will be directed to the "Salt Mines" because only the sheep who have no complaints should be making new threads.

  17. #98
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    34,269
    I don't see how it's "hiding" when it's stuck at the top of the forum. The posts aren't deleted, they're in full view of everyone and almost half are by just two people. Problem is, those two were pretty much the whole first page or so, therefore no other threads were being seen or replied to. Just because it's a thread starter doesn't mean it's more important, clicking through multiple threads is more effort than scrolling down the single one.
    Last Seen: Cleaning WWE 2K17 (PS4/XBone) Forum
    Threads Remaining: 900-1,000

    This is going to take a while...

  18. #99
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    168
    Now no one has made a post in a day... The only thing posted on here are problems because the game is full of them. With the new game about to come out people will come here to see how 2k16 was if they did not purchase it. Instead of seeing all the complaints they will see one complaint with 20 good ones and think there really weren't that many complaints. It also under minds people trying to get a specific problem solved. Now you have lumped all the problems together and no one will ever get an answer. So thanks a lot you have really made this forum look like 2k16 was awesome but it wasn't and have guaranteed no one will get any answers or eyes from developers on their actual problem.

  19. #100
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    1
    I think that you should bring back the clothes and accessories for holiday like the Halloween and Christmas just for a day or two because I see many people wearing them and it looks cool and didn't have the game then.


    I think that you should bring back the clothes and accessories for holiday like the Halloween and Christmas because I see many people wearing them and it looks cool and didn't have the game then. Just for a day or two


    I think that you should bring back the clothes and accessories for holiday like the Halloween and Christmas because I see many people wearing them and it looks cool and didn't have the game then. Just for a day or two
    Last edited by Zeokage; 08-21-2016 at 02:32 PM. Reason: Multiple posts in moderation, please use Edit Post function

  20. #101
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    34,269
    Quote Originally Posted by scottglas View Post
    Now no one has made a post in a day... The only thing posted on here are problems because the game is full of them. With the new game about to come out people will come here to see how 2k16 was if they did not purchase it. Instead of seeing all the complaints they will see one complaint with 20 good ones and think there really weren't that many complaints. It also under minds people trying to get a specific problem solved. Now you have lumped all the problems together and no one will ever get an answer. So thanks a lot you have really made this forum look like 2k16 was awesome but it wasn't and have guaranteed no one will get any answers or eyes from developers on their actual problem.
    If there are specific issues and a post that started a thread was constructive criticism and not just a rant that helps no-one, let me know and I'll take it under consideration.
    Last Seen: Cleaning WWE 2K17 (PS4/XBone) Forum
    Threads Remaining: 900-1,000

    This is going to take a while...

  21. #102

    what is this

    i got this game for cheap online, and there are no words that describe the randomness and stupidity that this game is. It should be illegal to release a game this bad, i know that the developers dont really care since they just want to make they're money back, this is a crime to release a product that is so broken. You got player photo's from 4 ☺☺☺☺☺☺☺ games ago! and theyre from the previous gen graphics engine!, and some of the most classic players ever you cant get they're photo? this makes indie game developers look like kings of the gaming industry, compared to whatever the ☺☺☺☺ this company is. People getting they're dunks blocked every minute, this garbage looks like harlem globe trotters type basketball, its un playable . Blatent violations are ignored, yet the 3 seconds in the key is on point at all times, 7 foot centers get there shots blocked at there waist at times, and if you pump fake the game somtimes just forces you do take the wack foul where you jump into your defender, forcing me to play like that scum james harden. and then to top it off, if you go on the all star team up, you can a bunch of steph curry's just chucking up 3's at will looking like idiots but thinking this is how you play basketball...and the my park is for ☺☺☺☺☺☺☺ 14 year olds and the developers know this and sell it like candy to them...they have no clue how to make a new game, or how to make it better, so they improve the most un necessary stuff , and ruin old game mechanics that didnt need to be changed. So in the proccess of trying to make the game better they're try anything and are in turn just making it worse game after game. the defense stance movement in this is terrible, nba 2k11 had it better, there are times when you are just turned away from the person your defending, it feels like im playing gta 5 or something, this is bad, dont even care if anyone reads this, but atleast its out there pointing out the blatent mess ups this company should know about.

  22. #103
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    10
    worst 2K ever without a doubt. absolute ☺☺☺☺. not even sliders can fix this game

  23. #104

    It's strange how the cpu keeps " fouling " & " shovling " & " kickballing" & " moving

    IT'S STRANGE HOW THE CPU KEEPS " FOULING " & " SHOVLING " & " KICKBALLING" & " MOVING MY MAN OUT OF THE WAY " ALL THE TIME







    1st .. The CPU gotten stop all this Fouling purposely in this game .. and 2ndly .. To the makers of this game there's no shoveling when it comes to fouling because that's fighting so I figured that when 2k wanted to created a " Foul " they added " Shoving " in the game so that it can get the ball back everytime like say that you are playing Defense .. Right ??? .. and you got that team on Lockdown so The CPU will drive and make himself a Foul on every play and if that don't work theirs always



    " Kickballing " because have you notice that these things are Random in 2K Basketball like as soon as you are on Defense they all work in a " Common Circle " like it's all Synchronized and Programmed to do all that cheating like say that that you see the man coming and you setup to Block His Shot The CPU will Preform of of his Antics and you would do the dirty work for The CPU and try to block his shot only to turn into a Ruthless move created by The CPU Purposely so that you won't stop the cheating Process like this Aint Michael Jordan that you have to blow



    the Whistle every time you go and play Defense and that's why their Intentional Foul in the game to Prevent you from Defending the CPU on Guarding him and Stopping him because it's all Programmed to cheat you out of the Scenario and Prevent you at all cost and stop you cold because The CPU says So'oooo and when you jump on a man The CPU will move you right out of the way because they don't want you to stop their Stars in the game because



    they want you to Dominate and Score at will like you are just Guarding him because The CPU will just Kick In Like a Mule and just Screw you out of the Game instead of helping you because that is what the CPU Do'ooo and that's why this game cheats so much because it's too much Programming in this game that it's really nothing you can do but just hang in them and play this cheating game that you paid for ... Now Eat it !!!

  24. #105
    That is So True the CPU is on Point .. but your not because it's designed that way

  25. #106
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeokage View Post
    I don't see how it's "hiding" when it's stuck at the top of the forum. The posts aren't deleted, they're in full view of everyone and almost half are by just two people. Problem is, those two were pretty much the whole first page or so, therefore no other threads were being seen or replied to. Just because it's a thread starter doesn't mean it's more important, clicking through multiple threads is more effort than scrolling down the single one.
    People always hide the truth about a game and when you say something about it it's crying to Yaw .. and complaining to us so we I say that a game is bad .. it really is .. because the way that 2K plays is Ridiculous !!!


    Quote Originally Posted by Zeokage View Post
    If there are specific issues and a post that started a thread was constructive criticism and not just a rant that helps no-one, let me know and I'll take it under consideration.
    Well the truth is that people are playing the game probably don't know that much about the game of Basketball but still like the sport like people really enjoy football and watch what they do but in reality people really don't have a clue about the game unless someone break it down to them as a science and then understand the game that they are playing and then they understand what is really going on because I know because I was one of them that just enjoyed the game of basketball and I knew the players and position but when it came to running the play it was like I just pick a place and see which one works for me until my older Brother looked at what that



    I was doing and said you really don't know what you are doing do you ??? and asked do you know what plays that you are running and what man goes .. and his roll in the game and what his job is to do .. and when you see everything on what he was talking about and stopped me from playing and really broke it down to a science before he let me get back in the game so when you are really .. really play the game and understand what you are doing besides just shooting because it's much more than that .. so when he broke it down




    I started really winning .. and then I saw the flaws in the game and what they were doing purposely and when I toldmy Brother this he was like write about it and tell them these problems because by next year they will be fixed but they never really fixed it .. so I didn't play it for years .. because it was the same old gameplay so when I got a newer system I wanted to give it another try but it was half decent but I still like it dispite the cheating problems that still linger in the game every year on both football and Basketball .. because football I haven't played it sine 09 and 2K was 11 I got and skipped the year later but got 13 and skipped 14 and gotten 15 .. but 15 I actually liked .. go figure .. like it played real nice but as soon as I got 16 was the biggest let down for me because




    I deleted all of 15 for 16 .. that I could have kept playing 15 because of my player .. but I like playing online and my player and both sucked .. but I played 11 like almost everyday putting MJ on different teams that I man the whole league like I wanted the players play and when my cousin or friend got a hold of what I did like he was impress like because he played against the bulls and say this is how Noah actually really plays like in defense wise and can't shoot that good like this is him to a { T } because I put in my head how really players play like Lebron now can't drive to the hole like he uses to but manage to do so but someone that actually plays defense and handle him because over the years he's on a down slide instead of up .. like did anyone watched the Finals because that was one of the best Basketball game to really look at players because some can perform at




    the moment of truth and some just fold like a piano .. like some can shoot and some play great defense and someone can actually stick their man but how they do their maneuver is how they drive to the basket and it's not the CPU moving them out of the way or on every play it's bad passing and it sure not back and forth stealing the ball by bumping someone for a steal because I never hardly ever see some steal the ball that much unless they play that certain style of play like certain people can't steal the ball .. and everybody can't rebound either its the individual that can perform that act and not the whole team it's the player with that skill that can actually do that .. like Ewing and Olajuwon were shot blockers and scorer's and not too many people can do that because that's their skill like




    Curry can shoot but he can't rebound .. he can steal the ball but a good defensive player but not great because he was known for his amazing shooting he is not strong enough to step picks but he is fast for a Basketball player and that's what I mean everybody can't do everything because that's not their skill like Jordan was a scorer but Pippen was the defender that Jordan could not do but Jordan played great defense but not like Pippen and and Pippen wasn't a scorer like Jordan was but he came close but in some games Pippen couldn't shoot a lick scoring under 10 or 12 points so if you want to make a game take all the crazy Antics out of the game and crazy unrealistic Animations like the Game slows down while the CPU speeds up .. or the CPU is in your Face and beat the pass before it gets there and be all in your Face .. Impossible and the CPU be up court before you do and stop slowing and cheating the USER because the USER always get screwed in 2K everytime like the CPU knows it's the USER and the CPU Teammates knows this and that's why the CPU Cheats using the USER's own players against him everytime .. and every Antics of this game


    Quote Originally Posted by scottglas View Post
    There are always tons of new questions posted and people raving about how awesome the game is... Oh no thats right there isn't... ever... So they are just trying to hide how bad their game is before their new one comes out. It is also funny that now when you want help they will direct you here for answers. Now once you get here you will be directed to the "Salt Mines" because only the sheep who have no complaints should be making new threads.
    Well 2K really don't have to explain anything to you because they know that this game is Broken but they act like the House Boy act because they only see Green and Productivity and cost but the game .. Well they feel like the competition market that they have other companies beat but someday someone is going to make an Amazing game that 2K is going to have a run for it's money .. and it's coming sooner or later but until then they will always make a crappy game ... but truthfully they actually make them disappear because I have posted some and I look up and they are gone like the wind because they don't want that negative press because people would catch on about this game and you are trying to be the voice for the voiceless and they just take them away because negative press always can catch a persons eye so no matter what you say because they can shut you down with the quickness just like any old politician would do
    Last edited by Zeokage; 08-31-2016 at 05:06 AM. Reason: Multiple posts, please use the Edit option in future.

  26. #107
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    US
    Posts
    52

    Unhappy

    Im in play now, we reached the forth quarter, i have like a 6 point lead over my opponent. He was using the Clippers, i was using Cavs. I was very comfortable going into the 4th quarter cuz i knew how to clamp his style of play up. Im playing PERFECT defense on him but its like alllll the characters on his team randomly got their sliders to Rookie Casual, got Double Rings, and became 2011 DRose. I swear, his team was getting and ones after and ones. Chris Paul making contact layups without missing against tristan thompson and all. Even Mbah a Moute wasnt missin a single contact layup. They literally werent missing anything they took in the paint, no matter how much defense and men were down there and it made me LOSE! I hate this 4th quarter cheese, i missed ederything and he making 2011 Derrick Rose type layups and and ones without a single miss THE ENTIRE QUARTER! Has this happened to you before?


    This was online Play Now by the way.


    Im in play now, we reached the forth quarter, i have like a 6 point lead over my opponent. He was using the Clippers, i was using Cavs. I was very comfortable going into the 4th quarter cuz i knew how to clamp his style of play up. Im playing PERFECT defense on him but its like alllll the characters on his team randomly got their sliders to Rookie Casual, got Double Rings, and became 2011 DRose. I swear, his team was getting and ones after and ones. Chris Paul making contact layups without missing against tristan thompson and all. Even Mbah a Moute wasnt missin a single contact layup. They literally werent missing anything they took in the paint, no matter how much defense and men were down there and it made me LOSE! I hate this 4th quarter cheese, i missed everything and he making 2011 Derrick Rose type layups and and ones without a single miss THE ENTIRE QUARTER! Has this happened to you before?
    Last edited by Zeokage; 09-04-2016 at 03:49 AM. Reason: Multiple posts, please use the Edit option.

  27. #108
    hmmm...now if I know 2k well enough it sounds to me like you might have made 1 or 2 plays early in the 4th that swung the momentum and you just never recovered. not blaming it on you, but 2K is known to go overboard and beyond when that momentum starts swinging so nothing would surprise me. next time call a timeout maybe even 2 to stop the bleeding also make sure your players aren't tired.

  28. #109

    2k basketball plays more like the markx brothers & the 3 stoogers together

    If you ever played 2K Basketball you are in for a treat because this game plays like Comedy Show rather than a Basketball game because it really puts on a Variety Show with all it's Antics going back and forth with every routine making things happening purposely like for instance ...


    Those Ugly passes that you seen 2K do like it's an easy pass but it keeps going to the other team like everytime ... is like Moe throwing a pie in Larry's face


    The Shooting are so Ridiculous like Curly Blocking Moe's with his hand between his face when Moe is poking him between thee eyes



    And the Defense is so Pathetic that don't play no Defense and keep running away from their man and the keeps freezing your man out and and don't stick their own man leaving him open all the time preventing him from getting to the Offensive while he stands in one spot like everytime and they call the 3 seconds call on him and he suppose to be sticking his man and that's why they need to have a turn off switch on 2K basketball because it keeps wanting to double team someone and even if they make this type of thing they still will want to double team everytime and even this that the CPU beating you to the Shot and the pass even when they double team they manage to get to your player in time to block the shot and be all in your face is like Moe Larry and Curly Sleeping in a Bunk Bed and the Bed Breaks apart and falls down and they still are all asleep



    These Stupid Animation is like the man is about to go in and Dunk or Layup or just run up court will turn and do something Crazy like someone just run to the side .. or just run out of bounds .. or all jump for no apparent reason and especially when you about to take the ball out .. this happens about every single time like clockwork .. is like Curly running on the floor Sideways ... because in practice everything Runs Ever So Smoothly but as soon as you enter into a game .. the movements are like Curly falling down on the floor




    The Passing in this game are so much Programmed and Synchronized by the CPU and setup to stop and just catch the ball or the CPU move the pieces like a chess board but instead it's like a real Circus play like they CPU don't miss a beat on this game it's like Moe Larry and Curly Plays Football running crazy made up type of plays but not the right one though



    The Bumper Car Stealing is Ridiculous like you can barely touch someone and the ball just pops out on a regular basis like the CPU steals the ball like this like everytime .. like The Markx Brothers getting out and jumping out of a Car like a real Clown Show



    None Catching Rebounds and Passes are like A Hot Potato With a Bomb With Curly and Larry and Moe ... like they grab it one minute and just pass it to another person purposely


    The Speed Button hardly works because the CPU stops it for time to time but the CPU can run amuck on you like all day long .. just like Like When Moe Say to the rest ." Hey .. Wakeup And Go To Sleep " and they are like Huh .. Oh and go back to sleep


    Playing a Superior Team gets away with everything like Open Rebound and passes given to them and and the CPU just caters to them and they hardly ever miss a shot and they will always get the Foul call like everytime ... is like Moe saying to Curly .. " You See This " and Ram a Fist to Curly's head up top ... because you don't see it coming



    The Antics are all in this one time deal of a game and when you play it you will see all the details all wrapped up in the entire game ... when like a play is Lockdown and the CPU creates a Foul is someone is jumping all over you all the time is like Moe Larry and Curly falls down like in a Pyramid Stances in a Football game



    and their's much more



    The ball is Aim at the other team is like Someone chasing Moe Larry and Curly with a Knife or a Gun chasing them around until the Cops come running in to arrest the bad guys ...



    When Offensive man walks or run and jump right in from of a Defensive Player and he is on the USER team and he don't Box out nobody and let that player right in and he comes and Box the USER CPU player or out is like .. The Stoogers sneak into a Press Conference and Moe comes in a Says Press .. and Larry comes in and says Press .. and Curly comes in and says PULL



    The CPU talking over in a game and move your player right out of the way or the CPU makes you stop moving and let the Star player just run right pass them or you jump for no reason at all and you didn't hit no button at all or you get the ball back and the CPU throws it long distance right out of bounds or the Awful pass play going to the other team everytime is like the Markx Brothers Dancin and Performing on Stage while one playing the Piano and the other one Dancin or Singin



    And the Shooting ??? ... Awe Man .. The Shooting in this game is so Awful that Billy Hoyle said it best from " White Man Can't Jump " ... What ??? .. you still throwing up all these bricks .. like What is this a Bricks convention .. Wha ... Clank .. Clank ... Clank like what I need is like a welding torch to play in this league ... hey got an idea ??? ... let's just stop right now and gather up all these bricks together ... and let's build a shelter for the homeless ... so maybe your mother will have a place to live .. like the Shooting is so Bad it's like Curly Marching in the ARMY and Marching forward and the gun keeps firing off everytime he walks


    And the Sadly ... The Slow Motion in this game so that the CPU can catch up with you and get right in your face on a Fastbreak while the CPU run at top Speed in the same move that you just did that the game slows down so much is like trying to have a real conversation with Harpo MarxWell and all he does is blow his Horn at you because he doesn't talk or speak at all


    .... And There You Have It Folks ... A wonderful show of 2K Antics at its best .. and I hope you enjoyed the show .. Then Goodnight to You All !!!
    Last edited by Mad Maestro; 09-02-2016 at 06:10 PM. Reason: needed to fix something

  29. #110
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Southern US
    Posts
    74
    I normally skip over long posts but this one was worth the time. I agree with everything. You forgot about the floating ball to prevent you from getting a rebound or steal. Oh and the long pass that is caught and the player takes about 5 steps without dribbling. I'm sure there's more.

  30. #111
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrghostly223 View Post
    I normally skip over long posts but this one was worth the time. I agree with everything. You forgot about the floating ball to prevent you from getting a rebound or steal. Oh and the long pass that is caught and the player takes about 5 steps without dribbling. I'm sure there's more.
    I Concur whatever you just said but also the Outstanding Speed of the CPU players like they can explode with on you while by Outrunning you are get all up in your face that even the Centers and Power Forwards are like Super Speed but the CPU USER Players are actually slowed down by the CPU like when you drive I drive a Chevy .. an old Michael Jordan Commercial .. but no they can slow you down while the CPU Speed never ever changes like when you are playing someone Online and they are like Bragging like they actually Won the game but the CPU is always on somebodies side and will beat the crap out of you while cheating the whole time like why my passes keep going to the wrong team and when my Teammate is waiting for the pass .. he moves because the CPU is too much involved in this game so that the CPU will setup and steal the ball will always goes to the other team purposely

  31. #112

    Wassup with the 2k antics in every game

    You Stupid Computer !?! ... And All You Can Say Is The Awooo .. That Dang CPU is at it again ... I always say .. when 2K CPU keeps getting involved in the game like I have seen this so many times that on Offense and Defense ... like why you keep taking over in a game like no wonder people think that they be Winning against you when the CPU keeps Interfering in a Game because the CPU can't win without these Antics because they are Unstoppable





    1ST and foremost I like to say this about this game ... like why do the direct pass is not direct at all ... Like too many times this happens in the game when I Highlight the right guy to pass the ball to it keeps going to the wrong person like When I hit ▲I expect to throw it to the ▲person which is the PF like when I hit X .. I expect to throw to my PG so why when I hit the exact Symbol on the Joystick why does it keep going to the wrong man like everytime and I have tried this on 2K15 and 16 and it still does this like what gives man or is this part of the 2K Antics in this game





    2NDLY ... I am tired of jumping like a Mexican Jumping Beans like every game since it was on the SEGA SYSTEM you always seem to just jump for No Apparent Reason At All ??? ... like before a shot and after a shot or no shot at all like my Player is always jumping and you think that they would have fix this problem already or is it part of one of the Antics in the game too because when they hit the shot and were about to take the ball out and I'm jumping like I got Mad Cow Disease or something like fix these programs problems or is it the 2K Crap Syndrome ... but do you know the reason why .. it's because of the Computer involvement in the game and make you jump ... and jump just like a Ballerina .. or a Bull Fighter throwing his hands up in the air saying .. Olay'eee





    3RDLY ... Stop passing the ball when I'm trying to shoot and vice versa on the pass too like I don't need the CPU shooting for me like I can do that myself like what's the deal me playing the game for if the CPU keep taking over in the game like I didn't pay no money for that and it's not a Adventure game that do all the work while they pick and choose what happens next





    4THLY ... Do you know that the Whole Entire Team can " Box You Out "and I mean the whole team place themselves around the Perimeter of the Basket of the square and soon as the ball is thrown into the air the whole team presents itself to Block You Out and it's the CPUs doing but the USER Teammates don't do the same in return




    5'fff ... You ever make the shot and the CPU just grab the ball and act like he took the ball out but he's still inbounds and the ball play is in progress .. so why don't they take the ball out well it's another form of cheating by this CPU so take the ball out everytime and don't manipulate the game and play it correctly .. so take the darn ball out fool !!! ... and pass it in like they do in the NBA !!!





    6TH ... Why The CPU Cheat all day just to Win like when you miss shots just to keep the game close or Pass on purpose to the wrong man or Hot Potato Catching Rebounds and Passes that keep going to the other team Purposely or Back and Forth Bumper Car Stealing when the ball flys out right to the other team and Super Bad Passing that keeps going to the other team and the CPU moving my Player / Teammates into position for the ball to be stolen like everytime like one minute he's he's in one spot but as soon as you want to exactly pass he moves in position for the Defense to step right into the pass and pick the ball right off or the Slow Down Antics that doesn't happen to the CPU at all






    7TH ... You know when you call timeout and the screen shows you what your team emphasize on your Offensive and Defensive plays that you want to bring the screen down the CPU won't even let you like you can't call Timeout or even switch you man out and it will go away when the other team gets ahead of you ... and another cheating method is when you are playing the game and you try to drive to the basket or just take a shot to screen will just to a Pause screen when you didn't even hit the pause button and it has been doing it for years since the Dreamcast to the PS and Xbox machine and you shoot the ball that " Pause Screen " will pop up and interfere with the game and stop the progress of the game that your playing and that's why 2K Sucks !!!






    8TH ... Like when I'm playing someone that I noticed something is that I saw a Center and a Power Forward were running Top Speed and able to get to the Defender and get right on my Player and be able to Block my shot and when the USER's Center and Power Forward was running they were completely Slow like how is the CPU Faster than You but it is and it Outruns you on a Fastbreak but you can't do that to the CPU though and even when I use my Speed Button it still like it's running on Regular Speed like the Speed Button isn't working then after the other team goes down and score all of a Sudden my Button works again






    9TH ... The CPU gotten stop all this Fouling purposely in this game .. To the makers of this game there's no shoveling when it comes to fouling because that's fighting so I figured that when 2k wanted to created a " Foul " they added " Shoving " in the game so that it can get the ball back everytime like say that you are playing Defense .. Right ??? .. and you got that team on Lockdown so The CPU will drive and make himself a Foul on every play and if that don't work theirs always !








    10TH ... The CPU can shoot his butt off even the busters in this game hardly ever miss like have you've watched the FINALS on ABC ??? ... like Curry can hit those long distance 3'sss but when someone was guarding him that actually played Defense he could not do that and the same with Lebron ??? ... like you put someone that plays Defense Lebron gets rid of the ball because he knows that he gets frustrated and is D'eeed Up .. and won't hardly made the shot now the regular players are so so shooters that can hit the basket but not all the time like sometimes they hit it and sometimes they don't but when they are Wide Freaking Open they will make the shot .. now the Busters .. they can't shoot like they are " Inside Men and they do the Dirty Work and when they put up a Layup it don't always go in when someone puts the Clamps on them because they were made for Defense only and not really for shooting and when they put up a shot it would be lucky if it goes in because only a few can man this shot because they barely can shoot but over the years they developed a shot to go in like Noah and Faried







    McLovin'nnn ... Why can't I shoot and pass when " I "want to like I hit the button and it should pass or shoot the ball right ??? ... WRONG ... because I have seen this too many times already like I'm really screamin PASS THE DANG BALL MAN'nnn or shoot for that matter like someone is holding me back like when " I " want to shoot it like it should be shot .. and if I want to pass it like it suppose to ... like it should pass too .. so why can't I do these things when I want to huh .. like the CPU can pass and shoot when it wants to .. SO WHY CAN'T I'eee !!!
    Last edited by Mad Maestro; 09-05-2016 at 01:35 AM. Reason: I had to add something

  32. #113
    Quote Originally Posted by Bethany View Post
    Sorry bro but this is the best 2k ever


    We could always go back to up and under cheese 2k9, or pump fake cheese for fouls 2k10, or spin dunk cheese 2k11, or euro step 2k12, or the horrible rebounding of 2k14, or the never miss cheese of 2k15.


    This game had one issue and it was speed boosting. They took that out and ppl cry. Do ppl really not remember how cheesy 2k was ESPECIALLY in 2k9.

    On ball Defense was definitely OP in 2k9 and 2k10. I was routinely locking up people best players with HORRIBLE defenders. So if your problem is responsiveness on defense then I have to ask who your personnel is because I don't see a huge issue with defense. Good players beat bad defenders and vice versa.

    If you picked outside player on MyCareer and put all your upgrades onto Junpshooter and inside scorer and playmaker then I'm sorry but you can't complain. So we need more info on your complaint about defnese to really form an opinion
    1st of All ... What's that your Smokin ??? ... because it must be some " Power " Stuff to tell a Lie like that .. because I wish NBA Live give you some real competition like they use to because yaw don't seem to really care what people think because you made a comment about how great this game is so I would say this year don't have any real competition .. and if you did you would fix this broken game .. like when Madden had a game and someone out came ESPN NFL 2K5 and people bought it because it was cheap and that it played better than Madden and it gave Madden some real competition .. so you know what Madden did ??? .. they bought out the License so no can ever give them competition EVER'rrrr ... so they play and make the same Crappy game every year because there is no other game to match their game play

  33. #114

    Why do your teammates move when you pass the freaking ball

    I was Playing 2K15 since I stopped playing 16 Oh what a relief it is to play a game that actually plays like something .. but anyways .. I have come to the conclusion why your Teammates move when you pass the Freaking Ball .. well here's Why'eee ... So that the other team can steal the ball with ease and I was knocking my head like why they always move when you pass it because they don't want you to do anything that will stop you from scoring so they will do the impossible and just CHEAT'ttt ... On Purpose !!!

  34. #115

    Stop

    1. Stop Slowing my Man down and Freezing my Man out when I'm trying to move forward or when I'm on Defense you Freeze my man on so I can't get to them in time or when I use the Speed Button and Stop Freezing my Man and Slowing my Man down when I want to drive to the Basket like you can get to me and Guard me in time so why can't I do the Freaking same but you slow me down purposely so I can't block that shot



    2. Stop The Ball from going to the other team all the time !!!



    3. Stop Running Me Out of Bounds all the Freaking Time


    4. Stop Freezing my Man out from playing Defense



    5. Stop Stealing the ball with ease when I can't do the same that resulted in a Foul or Intentional foul



    6. Stop " Falling Down " All the Freaking Time Don't Nobody Fall down like this is a Game so why put it in this game .. so you can Cheat all Day'eee !!!



    7. Stop Controlling my Shots and " Turning It Off "when I know I made that Shot ... like I have been playing 2K for years since the SEGA Days and I know how to really shoot the ball but as soon as you turn off my shots when I hit the Button "Ever So Perfectly" I miss the Dang Shot but the CPU hardly ever miss like no wonder the CPU can shoot all day and you can't do the same ... because this game will turn off your shot because I know I tried it on both 2K15 & 16 .. So .. ( Singing ) ... Ooooo .. Wee'eee ... Wassup with That ... Wassup with That !!!




    8. Stop Freezing me out from Passing & Shooting & Blocking the ball when " I " want to like when I the it should Perform to Perfection and not when you want to but when " I'eee " want to and I don't care if I hit it on Accident because I know that I did it and not you .. Fool .. you Stupid CPU always getting involved and Screwing Up the Game Purposely !!!




    9. Stop Creating a Foul when you want to and the Kick Ball or Screwing me over when I " Got " your man on Lockdown when I have you Man Beat so you Create a Foul with Pushing and Shoving when I'm actually going for a Block .. like if you can do it .. then I should be able to do that Too !!!





    10. Stop the CPU from using my Teammates for Henchmen for your team when they should be playing for my Team or are you Paying them to throw the game purposely because they can be thrown out the League for Cheating





    11. Stop Passing the " Ball when I am Shooting it 2K like it's been doing this for Decades so why isn't this " Fixed Already ??? .. I know .. CHEAT'ttt !!!





    12. Stop " Jumping for no reason and it's just like the " Number 7 " because this has been doing it for years .. just Jumping like I'm a Ballerina or something like even when you hit the shot and I get to take the ball out and I'm still " Jumping " and all this is telling me is this .. That the Game is Too much in Controlled by the CPU that it will have you Jumping .. like a good Blow Job or something like That !!!





    13. Stop The CPU from Freezing me out when I'm actually Guarding someone and the CPU steps in and move me out of the way and Stop





    14. Come you can't steal the ball like the CPU does but when you do it .. it becomes a Foul and Another Thing that Really drives me Crazy .. Is .. Bumper Car Stealing .. like whoever steals the ball by bumping someone and I have known this because I have played this game of Basketball in real Time and in not Way .. Shape of form .. has anyone stolen the ball from me by Bumping Me .. and it's by " One on One " Stealing the Ball ... so I know that this game is full of Crap !?!




    15. Stop Out Rebounding my my team when it's 3 of my Teammates around the ball and you still get the Rebound .. Pathetic !!!




    16 Stop " Moving " Me'eee all the Freaking Time ... CPU !!! ... like I didn't move ??? ... then Don't Move Me Man'nnn !!!




    17 Stop " Shooting " the ball for me all the Freaking Time ... CPU !!! ... like I didn't Shoot ??? ... then " You " Don't Shoot it Man'nnn !!!



    18. Stop Jumping in front of my man all the time and out Boxing me out like if you can do this then we should too because the whole entire team can do this so why can't my team do the same ???



    19. Stop Using my Teammates to block my path when I'm trying to drive to the basket or generally shoot a regular shot like as so as I put the ball up ??? ... they come a Runnin ... because it's Typical 2K Crap Mess !!!



    20. Stop Preventing me from Blocking a Shot by Freezing me out all the Freaking Time
    Last edited by Mad Maestro; 09-10-2016 at 05:49 PM.

  35. #116
    Quote Originally Posted by Bethany View Post
    They obviously have a good system down because this is the most successful sports game of the last couple years. 2k isn't struggling or even stumbling in sales. If I had a gun to my head and had to guess, I'd guess their sales were at an all time high.

    As much as haters love to proclaim it's not because NBA Live sucks or because 2k has a monopoly on basketball. It's because 2k is the best basketball game on the market.

    I find it comical when ppl act like 2k sucks. But If I look on your game records you have 1000's of games played smh
    LOL .. And this is so funny the reason you say that it's a successful system .. WELL HERE IS THE REASON WHY ?!? ... because when they find out how crappy the new Game is ??? ... they want to go back to the " Old One " but they want to play but 2K Online again ... but they won't let you because they would loose money .. so what they do ??? ... they turn the Online game off from last year and make you play the newer one since everyone is so hyped up on wanting to play someone Online ... so they can't go back to the " OLD GAME " on which you turn it off from playing Online so that they have to play Online again they buy the new crappier Game and can't do anything about it .. because people complain but it's your Game so in order to play it they have to play it on the New Game that is real crappy and now they are stuck with this crappy version of the old Game because they can't play Online anymore

  36. #117
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    1

    NBA 2K16 is a Stupid Game!

    I won't even mention the career story, because I already know everyone hated it. I was playing mygm and am controlling the warriors. Stephen Curry gets injured for the whole season, and 2 other players also get injured for the whole season late in the season! I get them to the finals and end up facing the cavaliers. Of course Lebron and Kyrie make all their tough and open shots. Klay Thompson will still miss wide open shots and I get Iguodala to make 30 points! And I had Draymond Green make a full court shot at the end of the 3rd quarter buzzer! And we lose by 1 point!I had Iguodala running the floor about to dunk and Lebron just lightly pushes him and stops him! I rage quit by getting off my xbox before the game could save so I can play again. I'm never going to be able to recreate that shot with Green again, I know its just a video game, but its still hard to make those shots. I just had to voice my frustrations.

  37. #118
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    1
    2k17 is trash they ban you from my park and Pro-Am permanently.


    Yeah 2k17 sucks I was banned in my park and Pro-Am permanently



    NBA 2k17 sucked they ban me from my park and Pro-Am permanently



    NBA 2k17 is trash they ban me from my park and Pro-Am permanently
    Last edited by Zeokage; 01-11-2017 at 10:19 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •