Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Paige and Alberto are dating?

Quote Originally Posted by supinesmokey13 View Post
    Oh I'm sure they aren't it's likely he was intoxicated and wasn't on his best behavior
    Plus I remember hearing Alberto was abusive to his ex wife. Seems like the police are going after the wrong person here.

Quote Originally Posted by arbiter221 View Post
    Plus I remember hearing Alberto was abusive to his ex wife. Seems like the police are going after the wrong person here.
    Except he wasn't. Not only is not his exwife suing him for misstreatment or abuse or anything like that, but he is the one actually reporting that the relationship ended 1 month before the moment his exwife says it ended due to her treating him with cruelty constantly. He was the one dumping her, not the other way around, and he did so probably because he was sick of sticking to an stupid spoiled woman who misstreated him and was able to get something better (and of all that "something better" options at his disposal, he choose Paige)

By the way, don't know how the law is in the USA, but here in Spain we have lawyer always recomending the woman to denounce the man for abuses in divorces, as the law is done to always benefict the women, as a matter of fact a woman's word has as much value as a man's proof here. But again, it's not the case on Alberto's divorce so far.

On the Paige & Alberto incident, the police is going against the alleged culprit, the one who has declared herself culprit, and the one who appears in the sound recorded proof as culprit. And Alberto isn't charging her or suing her or anything, in fact if there wouldn't be any sound record at all no investigation would be taking place and both (and by "both" now I mean only "Paige", as Alberto has been cleared) would be free to go, but since there is proof of an incident police has to investigate whether charges are pressed by a particular or not. In other words: That random bystander woman seeking her 15 minutes of fame may end Paige's WWE career over an stupid everyday incident couples have where none got harmed in any way, but if the police decides to press charges, Paige's done. Congratulations whoever you are!

More kerosene for the fire.
    https://m.sportskeeda.com/wwe/wwe-ne...lberto-del-rio.

Figured I'd post it before someone else does. A picture of her from social media looking damn-near emaciated. Not the first time that a photo like this has been seen, but still.
    "The power to be strong and the wisdom to be wise; all these things will come to you in time." Phil Collins

Quote Originally Posted by thecarolinabull View Post

Figured I'd post it before someone else does. A picture of her from social media looking damn-near emaciated. Not the first time that a photo like this has been seen, but still.
    Jesus, that's pretty sad. She posted a response to this on Twitter

At the end of the day, Paige is an adult. Any consequences that happen to her are because of the decisions she's made. It's really sad to see people coddling her because she definitely needs help and better support. Apparently, the WWE has been long done with her before this incident even occurred. Which is probably for the best, let her get a fresh start. She's young, so after a few years and when all the fallout settles there could be a door for her to come back someday.
    just a gal with bad opinions on the net.

Quote Originally Posted by Gloober View Post
    Jesus, that's pretty sad. She posted a response to this on Twitter

At the end of the day, Paige is an adult. Any consequences that happen to her are because of the decisions she's made. It's really sad to see people coddling her because she definitely needs help and better support. Apparently, the WWE has been long done with her before this incident even occurred. Which is probably for the best, let her get a fresh start. She's young, so after a few years and when all the fallout settles there could be a door for her to come back someday.
    Indeed. Something has to be done before she ends up either dead or ruined for life.
    "The power to be strong and the wisdom to be wise; all these things will come to you in time." Phil Collins

The picture link:

https://twitter.com/Artvelascor/stat...052097/photo/1

My God...

Quote Originally Posted by Top Heel View Post
    Is this real? Looks like Paige had dropped a lot of weight, and she wasn't exactly a big girl to start with.

I don't know if it's a lack of muscle from not training or what or just general loss of weight, but scroll down the twitter page and look at the side by sides people have posted of Paige in WWE and Paige now.
    KOW and RWF member. Enjoys video games and quad biking.
    Within Temptation, Linkin Park, AC/DC, Nickleback, Kenny Loggins, Bon Jovi, Dio, Creed, Disturbed fan.

Quote Originally Posted by justinlynch3 View Post
    Is this real? Looks like Paige had dropped a lot of weight, and she wasn't exactly a big girl to start with.

I don't know if it's a lack of muscle from not training or what or just general loss of weight, but scroll down the twitter page and look at the side by sides people have posted of Paige in WWE and Paige now.
    Paige answer a day later for that picture (I didn't see her answer until today):

https://twitter.com/RealPaigeWWE/sta...96940247785472

What do you think guys?

Paige answer a day later for that picture (I didn't see her answer until today):

What do you think guys?
    Well she does look a lot better there doesn't she? If all it was a bra, then I had no idea they made that much difference. So if this is right, Paige had always been that skinny?
    Within Temptation, Linkin Park, AC/DC, Nickleback, Kenny Loggins, Bon Jovi, Dio, Creed, Disturbed fan.

What do you think guys?
    She already had this picture.

Paige and Del Rio on the incident from WrestlingInc.com

WWE Superstar Paige and Unified Global Force Wrestling (GFW) World Heavyweight Champion Alberto El Patron (a.k.a. Alberto El Patron) recently joined Bully Ray and Dave Lagreca on Busted Open Radio to talk about the recent airport incident that took the media by storm. Below are the highlights:

* Paige started things off by claiming that she and Alberto are able to laugh about the incident now, despite the 'nightmare' the media made it out to be initially. Paige said she and Alberto shouldn't be ashamed of having an argument in public the way normal couples do, and people need to relax. Del Rio said they refuse to be like celebrities, they just want to live their lives normally. He then said that people see this every day, couples argue, and the media just spread a bunch of lies and stories that aren't real. Del Rio said he and Paige have strong personalities but they leave everything to talk, they love each other and are very passionate.
    * Del Rio then told Bully Ray that he knows how he and Paige really are because he's their friend. He said that their relationship can go from dropping a ton of F bombs to loving each other again three minutes later. Ray asked about the lies and mistruths that have been reported, to which Paige responded about the rumor that she would be arrested in San Antonio. Del Rio and Paige both agreed that 90 percent of what was said in the media was false. Paige admitted to throwing a drink at Del Rio but said that she knows she shouldn't have. Del Rio said he said something 'not nice' and Paige threw a drink in his face, but that was it. He felt humiliated in the moment because they were surrounded by people and that's why he reacted the way he did. He then said the only difference between he and Paige and other normal couples is that they're in the public eye.

* Paige then offered an apology to the younger fans because she knows they're looked at as role models. She also said that they shouldn't have to apologize at the same time, however, they realize that they are role models to a lot of young kids out there. Bully Ray brought up that Paige's family seems to be concerned about her relationship with Del Rio, to which Paige responded that she loves my family but they tend to react to what the media puts out there a lot. Paige said her family is fine but they're upset because her uncle passed away yesterday. Del Rio then said of course Paige's family is worried because they see what is out in the media and they react to it. Just like the fans, their family doesn't know what's going on until they actually hear from Paige and himself.

* Paige said that she believes it's good to stay away from social media during times like this, except for when she needs to plug something. She then said that if she puts something out there it just makes things a thousand times worse, so she stays quiet. Del Rio doubled down on those comments and mentioned Paige's statement following the airport incident and how much fans and the media twisted it. Ray then said that Del Rio is clear of all charges and asked if he was still suspended from Global Force Wrestling (GFW). Del Rio said that rules need to apply to everyone the same and that he agreed with GFW's decision to suspend him. Whether he is innocent or not he understands that he needed to be suspended, especially due to his experience as Combate Americas, for the company to conduct their own investigation. Del Rio and Paige then confirmed they will be returning to work soon and they'll be letting fans know when soon.

* A possible run-in at SummerSlam was asked about to Paige who said that she's waiting on MRI results but is ready to get back to work. Paige said she is ready to get back to WWE and get in the ring and interact with the fans. She said she is especially excited due to the recent strides the division has made since she left. Ray asked if they were genuinely happy with each other, if they are the ones for one another, and if they see each other lasting. Paige confirmed that she does love Del Rio and expects it to last, and Del Rio responded by saying nobody knows what is going to happen but that's what they want. He said they have been working on their relationship for over a year despite the support or criticism they have faced. Del Rio then talked about how Paige has supported him through everything he has been through lately, and how much he has been there for her. He said that people forget that, but everyone that sees them together says that they're cute and fantastic for one another.
    Didn't read all of it...but the best thing I read is that Paige is almost ready for a return which is great. Hopefully, she can make an appearance at Summerslam.
    "Be so good, they can't ignore you!" ~ S.B.
    "Age ain't nothin but a number😉#ThankU #SnukaBloodline" ~ Tamina Snuka to ME!!!!!

Yea like chick said there is still word out there of Paige returning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AhWkT2oFFs

At this point I wish the media would make up their bloody minds. One week there are rumors WWE wants nothing to do with Paige, only speaking to her when absolutely necessary and the only reason she still even has a job is cause of Rock's movie. Then the next week it's reported Paige is getting ready to return.

Sheesh, just make up your minds!!!

Yea like chick said there is still word out there of Paige returning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AhWkT2oFFs

At this point I wish the media would make up their bloody minds. One week there are rumors WWE wants nothing to do with Paige, only speaking to her when absolutely necessary and the only reason she still even has a job is cause of Rock's movie. Then the next week it's reported Paige is getting ready to return.

Sheesh, just make up your minds!!!
    I'll believe it when I see it.

I'm not going to get my hopes up. I still don't think she'll be back honestly. The way things have been trending I'm sure something else controversial will happen...

I honestly believe that she wants to come back. I think she had a moment....needed a bit of time to cool her head....now she is good (as far as her relationship with WWE is concerned).

Now, the question remains....does WWE want her back? That is very difficult to answer.
    "Age ain't nothin but a number😉#ThankU #SnukaBloodline" ~ Tamina Snuka to ME!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheChickfromWestHigh View Post
    I honestly believe that she wants to come back. I think she had a moment....needed a bit of time to cool her head....now she is good (as far as her relationship with WWE is concerned).

Now, the question remains....does WWE want her back? That is very difficult to answer.
    I can't say. WWE is unpredictable when it comes to how they deal with dissent. Titus O'Neil almost gets fired for touching Vince's arm, yet Paige is still employed despite all the bad press.

Like I said, I'll believe it when I see it. Well, I doubt I will since I've stopped watching WWE programming.

Even if she and the WWE wanted her to come back, the real question is, will Alberto let her come back? He despises WWE and they really don't care too much about him. But this in my opinion is one reason WWE wanted to split up these 2, they knew Alberto would be nothing but trouble for Paige. And if he doesn't let her return, what happens then? Her talents get wasted in TNA? Or if she were to return to WWE, what does Alberto do about that? Personally I liked Paige the minute she stepped foot in that ring. It was different, unique, fresh. The best part is that she was actually very talented. She just needs to decide what's important to her.

I can't say. WWE is unpredictable when it comes to how they deal with dissent. Titus O'Neil almost gets fired for touching Vince's arm, yet Paige is still employed despite all the bad press.

Like I said, I'll believe it when I see it. Well, I doubt I will since I've stopped watching WWE programming.
    Lol don't forget how fast they fired Emma for "shoplifting" an Iphone case.

But yeah, I guess it depends on the person. I think WWE is hesitant on releasing Paige simply because they see value in her as a performer.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan_W29 View Post
    Even if she and the WWE wanted her to come back, the real question is, will Alberto let her come back? He despises WWE and they really don't care too much about him. But this in my opinion is one reason WWE wanted to split up these 2, they knew Alberto would be nothing but trouble for Paige. And if he doesn't let her return, what happens then? Her talents get wasted in TNA? Or if she were to return to WWE, what does Alberto do about that? Personally I liked Paige the minute she stepped foot in that ring. It was different, unique, fresh. The best part is that she was actually very talented. She just needs to decide what's important to her.
    I don't think Alberto wants her back with WWE, but I don't think she really cares as apparent in the interview they had. She said that she was ready to get in the ring in WWE, so I guess he is letting her go back because he was sitting right next to her when she said it. We shall see though.

Lol don't forget how fast they fired Emma for "shoplifting" an Iphone case.

But yeah, I guess it depends on the person. I think WWE is hesitant on releasing Paige simply because they see value in her as a performer.

I don't think Alberto wants her back with WWE, but I don't think she really cares as apparent in the interview they had. She said that she was ready to get in the ring in WWE, so I guess he is letting her go back because he was sitting right next to her when she said it. We shall see though.
    Don't forget though, all eyes were on him as that comment had been made, god knows what could've been said after the fact. Personally, if she can get her stuff together I'd like her to come back but only time will tell.

Don't forget though, all eyes were on him as that comment had been made, god knows what could've been said after the fact. Personally, if she can get her stuff together I'd like her to come back but only time will tell.
    Lol yeah...you right. I hope too that everything works out and she can come back. We'll see hopefully sooner rather than later.

Lol yeah...you right. I hope too that everything works out and she can come back. We'll see hopefully sooner rather than later.
    If she does come back though, hopefully it's not a shell of what she used to be and hopefully WWE can and will do something with her.

My prediction. At the rate things are AS OF RIGHT NOW, I can see this being WWE's mindset.

- Allow Paige to return due to the Rock's movie project.
    - Have Paige take a role much like Mickey James (so basically jobbing to Nai, Bayley, Sasha, Alexa)
    - Make Paige champion for a month or two when Rock's movie comes out, to help promote it.
    - Have Paige return to being a jobber for the remainder of her contract.
    - Release Paige when contract expires.

Now Paige could return (if she does) and over time rebuild her relationship with WWE, especially if she ends up getting away from Del Rio. But early on, I think this would be WWE's early plans regarding Paige.

My prediction. At the rate things are AS OF RIGHT NOW, I can see this being WWE's mindset.

- Have Paige take a role much like Mickey James (so basically jobbing to Nai, Bayley, Sasha, Alexa)
    - Make Paige champion for a month or two when Rock's movie comes out, to help promote it.

Now Paige could return (if she does) and over time rebuild her relationship with WWE, especially if she ends up getting away from Del Rio. But early on, I think this would be WWE's early plans regarding Paige.
    Even if she does come back, they will never give her a belt again after what she did with the last one she held.

She'll either job, be fired, or leave.

I could see this exact thing also. It's somewhat of a shame but she's burning Bridges every time you turn around.

I could see this exact thing also. It's somewhat of a shame but she's burning Bridges every time you turn around.
    Yeah, I can't see them pushing her or giving her another title reigns, she'll likely be a jobber to the stars for the remainder of her career, if they let her back on TV at all.

Yeah, I can't see them pushing her or giving her another title reigns, she'll likely be a jobber to the stars for the remainder of her career, if they let her back on TV at all.
    Nah. You see, people already knows Paige. And with The Rock coming out with the movie, her return pop is gonna be like if AJ Lee came back.
    It's, um, Double!

I'd imagine they do put her back on tv if she's brought back at all. But I'm sure she will have to pay some sort of price for what she's done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Double-H215 View Post
    Nah. You see, people already knows Paige. And with The Rock coming out with the movie, her return pop is gonna be like if AJ Lee came back.
    Yeah the pop she'll get will be quite huge. She was good. It'll still be interesting to see how all this plays out.

Quote Originally Posted by bigmalky View Post
    Even if she does come back, they will never give her a belt again after what she did with the last one she held.

She'll either job, be fired, or leave.
    Paige isn't even in trouble over that. Honestly I don't think WWE cares. I also doubt it was the actual belt anyway. I'm sure the belts carries around in public by superstars are just replica's. Do you really think WWE are gonna risk the actual title belts you see on TV either getting lost, misplaced, stolen, any number of things. You really think that after 50 plus years WWE has never had that happen outside kayfabe storylines?

WWE doesn't give a rats behind what a superstar does with a replica behind closed doors in their private time.

Don't get me wrong, between the drug suspension, running off to get surgery against WWE's consent, and everything going on with Del Rio, yes WWE has a lot to be upset with Paige over. But I really don't think the sex tape leak is one of those things.

Paige isn't even in trouble over that. Honestly I don't think WWE cares. I also doubt it was the actual belt anyway. I'm sure the belts carries around in public by superstars are just replica's. Do you really think WWE are gonna risk the actual title belts you see on TV either getting lost, misplaced, stolen, any number of things. You really think that after 50 plus years WWE has never had that happen outside kayfabe storylines?

WWE doesn't give a rats behind what a superstar does with a replica behind closed doors in their private time.

Don't get me wrong, between the drug suspension, running off to get surgery against WWE's consent, and everything going on with Del Rio, yes WWE has a lot to be upset with Paige over. But I really don't think the sex tape leak is one of those things.
    As far as I know and have seen, WWE gives every superstar a replica version of each championship they have won. And there's been many times they've had interviews at the superstars' homes and there's usually a display. But I agree, I think the #1 thing in this whole scenario is Del Rio.

I agree, that's the last thing I think they care about. I mean they've made two jokes about it on Raw & Smackdown since it's happened.

If she does come back, I cannot imagine her career going in the direction that it was supposed to. There's no way she'd get another title run. I can see them keeping her around, be it on TV or not, until her contract is up.
    just a gal with bad opinions on the net.

As far as I know and have seen, WWE gives every superstar a replica version of each championship they have won. And there's been many times they've had interviews at the superstars' homes and there's usually a display. But I agree, I think the #1 thing in this whole scenario is Del Rio.
    Then irony is De Rio had/has? a great relationship with Vince and Johnny ACE his issues are with the Triple H portion of management he has friends who still work in WWE Drew McIntyre is one of them. Secondly the shoots are a work to get heat on him and whatever he is doing sense the media loves to report whatever negative thing he says or does . Alberto's in ring performaces for GFW has been great he is enjoying him self so much so he is wrestling the way he did before he first signed with the WWE The public spats aside Alberto is actually do well the whole airport incident aside. It's sad nobody cares that all the rumours spread were false and Paige was actually telling the truth given the police report and neither were drunk ( i admit i thought Alberto was)or in possesion of drugs.

iI'd take WWE to court if I was paige and got in trouble for the whole title thing it's hypocrisy of the highest order Austin and Punk have thrown titles into the river on tv,hbk wiped his ass with the Canadian maple leaf ON TV you cant punish paige after you have allowed such things to go on. so i dont think Paige is in trouble for that per say it's just the negative press that is the issue. Since the image of the company is important.

Then irony is De Rio had/has? a great relationship with Vince and Johnny ACE his issues are with the Triple H portion of management he has friends who still work in WWE Drew McIntyre is one of them. Secondly the shoots are a work to get heat on him and whatever he is doing sense the media loves to report whatever negative thing he says or does . Alberto's in ring performaces for GFW has been great he is enjoying him self so much so he is wrestling the way he did before he first signed with the WWE The public spats aside Alberto is actually do well the whole airport incident aside. It's sad nobody cares that all the rumours spread were false and Paige was actually telling the truth given the police report and neither were drunk ( i admit i thought Alberto was)or in possesion of drugs. iI'd take WWE to court if I was paige and got in trouble for the whole title thing it's hypocrisy of the highest order Austin and Punk have thrown titles into the river on tv,hbk wiped his ass with the Canadian maple leaf ON TV you cant punish paige after you have allowed such things to go on. so i dont think Paige is in trouble for that per say it's just the negative press that is the issue. Since the image of the company is important.
    Former WWE stars can have friends still employed but hate WWE. It's been documented multiple times before. But still, WWE was pushing to split them up so you know he'll obviously have a part to play if they want her back.

I do have to agree though that they would be way more pressed about their image than what Paige has actually done with that championship and although they e done some pretty crazy and questionable things in the past, it's a different time now. And to be fair to Austin and Punk, the titles being thrown in a river were all completely planned. And those were replicas as well. WWE would never allow them to throw a real championship like that. HBK's incident on the other hand, yeah that probably was a spur of the moment thing and was never discused. He did many things Vince didn't approve of back then.

ADR stripped of title.

Quote Originally Posted by God Of Gaming View Post
    ADR stripped of title.
    Just read that news myself online here.

http://www.f4wonline.com/tna-news/gf...edium=facebook

Good lord, now they're gonna bring Morrison into this as well, as if they don't already have enough LU guys. Last I've heard they aren't supposed to wrestle anywhere else with whatever it is they have for their tapings.

Good lord, now they're gonna bring Morrison into this as well, as if they don't already have enough LU guys. Last I've heard they aren't supposed to wrestle anywhere else with whatever it is they have for their tapings.
    Except the AAA are the ones providing Mundo,Drago,Texano,Dr Wagner,Angelico,Mil Muertes and others(with them being contracted to AAA) to LU as talent to use .Also AAA are minority owners of LU and have a say in the matter that and the talent exchange will allow Mundo to appear on Impact. Alberto losing the belt is damage control and perhaps to keeps the roster on side if the Alberto got to keep the title other talent would have complained

Except the AAA are the ones providing Mundo,Drago,Texano,Dr Wagner,Angelico,Mil Muertes and others(with them being contracted to AAA) to LU as talent to use .Also AAA are minority owners of LU and have a say in the matter that and the talent exchange will allow Mundo to appear on Impact. Alberto losing the belt is damage control and perhaps to keeps the roster on side if the Alberto got to keep the title other talent would have complained
    Yeah I'm sure they would have complained. That whole situation has become out of hand. Alberto needs to chill out a bit, he can get too hype. One thing to make for a great match but another thing to do it with your significant other. Will be interesting to see who they put the strap on though.

Looks like any charges the courts wanted to be pressed on Paige has now been dropped as Del Rio refused to press any charges against her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlI1FptBJKk

Paige continues to survive.

Well, she's in WWE 2K18.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789