Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Paige and Alberto are dating?

Good. Brainless ****.

I wonder what'll happen if this hasn't been resolved by the next tapings, though.

Quote Originally Posted by God Of Gaming View Post
    Good. Brainless ****.

I wonder what'll happen if this hasn't been resolved by the next tapings, though.
    The belt will probably be taken off Alberto at this rate if he's still suspended by the next tapings and a tournament held to decide a new champion.

Paige put up a post on Twitter about what happened in Orlando. https://twitter.com/RealPaigeWWE/sta...35926062047234

Clearly he's being abusive towards her, she needs to get away from him, before something worse happens.

I think Paige and Del Rio both have problems. They go back and forth and I'm really tired of keeping up with it. Enough is ENOUGH!

What concerns me is seeing what Paige's brother had to say about the situation. He is around her so he knows what's going on between them. Just hoping for the best for all sides.
    "Be so good, they can't ignore you!" ~ S.B.
    "Age ain't nothin but a number😉#ThankU #SnukaBloodline" ~ Tamina Snuka to ME!!!!!

Even MORE evidence she's covering stuff up:

https://twitter.com/beckysbalboa/sta...42956659253250

She needs help, clearly Alberto is being abusive to her.

Interesting.

This relationship is more crazier than Alicia Fox. No wonder she is staying away from the both of them.

Still hoping for the best.
    "Age ain't nothin but a number😉#ThankU #SnukaBloodline" ~ Tamina Snuka to ME!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheChickfromWestHigh View Post
    I think Paige and Del Rio both have problems. They go back and forth and I'm really tired of keeping up with it. Enough is ENOUGH!

What concerns me is seeing what Paige's brother had to say about the situation. He is around her so he knows what's going on between them. Just hoping for the best for all sides.
    Dude has a substance abuse problem paige is carrying stuff from previous relationships it seems, Alberto is about to lose his job , his lady and his kids he is supposed to be prepping for a custody battle with his ex wife. that he''ll lose now even if he (pardon the pun) beats this case (pun most certainly not intended).painting him as an unfit father will be childs play (again no pun intended it just seem apropo). A shame I really like Alberto in the ring and he has been great in GFW almost every match better than the last .but I cant pretend I agree with the situation at hand. there is smoke ,there is fire the question is how bad we really don't know. I'm hoping the police get to the bottom it. To those saying expect an arrest soon if that were thecase Alberto would be in jail now given the severity of the charge and the witness report indicating AEP was allegedly drunk and phyical towards paige. guys have spent the nite in lock up for less on DA charge. lets wait and see what the police turn up

Indeed, it's a powder keg and the spark is approaching.
    "The power to be strong and the wisdom to be wise; all these things will come to you in time." Phil Collins

Quote Originally Posted by arbiter221 View Post
    Paige put up a post on Twitter about what happened in Orlando. https://twitter.com/RealPaigeWWE/sta...35926062047234

Clearly he's being abusive towards her, she needs to get away from him, before something worse happens.
    Good god.

Please Paige....SHUT UP!
    The little ball of light in a dark world.

Quote Originally Posted by gmensox007 View Post
    Good god.

Please Paige....SHUT UP!
    Shutting up would be the exact opposite of what she should do. If there's a problem they need to talk to a friend, family member or law enforcement instead of tweeting about it to a bunch of trolls and haters who'll egg her on. The internet is full of cruel idiots who jusr want to cause mayhem and drama.
    "The power to be strong and the wisdom to be wise; all these things will come to you in time." Phil Collins

Quote Originally Posted by thecarolinabull View Post
    Shutting up would be the exact opposite of what she should do. If there's a problem they need to talk to a friend, family member or law enforcement instead of tweeting about it to a bunch of trolls and haters who'll egg her on. The internet is full of cruel idiots who just want to cause mayhem and drama.
    Yeah, her family and friends should stage an intervention, sit her down, talk and get her to see that she needs to leave Alberto and quickly before god forbid, she ends up dead.

Shutting up would be the exact opposite of what she should do. If there's a problem they need to talk to a friend, family member or law enforcement instead of tweeting about it to a bunch of trolls and haters who'll egg her on. The internet is full of cruel idiots who jusr want to cause mayhem and drama.
    What I meant was shut up on social media....

She needs to talk to her inner circle, not her parasite fans.

Quote Originally Posted by gmensox007 View Post
    What I meant was shut up on social media....

She needs to talk to her inner circle, not her parasite fans.
    Wasn't quite sure what you meant. But yeah, leave the "fans" out of it, as they only make it worse.

An arrest is honestly the best thing that could happen for Paige now. He's in custody of the police, means it gives her a chance to get her stuff together and move away completely. I just hope she can be helped, she didn't have a great upbringing, now this. I can relate to her in a few ways here but honestly, the best thing that can happen is for ADR to get arrested
    IGN: Katie | Tier: WM33++
    Deck: RD Rollins☆, RD Matt Hardy☆, RD Shawn Michaels☆, WM33 Undertaker☆, WM33 Nikki Bella☆, WM33 Nia Jax☆

Quote Originally Posted by _TheHoundsOfJustice View Post
    An arrest is honestly the best thing that could happen for Paige now. He's in custody of the police, means it gives her a chance to get her stuff together and move away completely. I just hope she can be helped, she didn't have a great upbringing, now this. I can relate to her in a few ways here but honestly, the best thing that can happen is for ADR to get arrested
    Agreed. Best thing that can happen in this situation, is Alberto being arrested.

And now Paige is saying that she was the one arrested for battery. I'm not sure what to make of that.

And now Paige is saying that she was the one arrested for battery. I'm not sure what to make of that.
    me neither the police were asked and they say alberto is the suspect according to a podcast i heard on youtube at least so either
    paige is covering for him or people are getting the wrong information

It's obvious to me, that Alberto is so controlling that Paige will say anything he tells her to, to get him off the hook. That's what abusers do.

Quote Originally Posted by arbiter221 View Post
    It's obvious to me, that Alberto is so controlling that Paige will say anything he tells her to, to get him off the hook. That's what abusers do.
    That's usually the case, yes, but I'm not going to call Paige a liar without concrete proof.

Quote Originally Posted by supinesmokey13 View Post
    Dude has a substance abuse problem paige is carrying stuff from previous relationships it seems, Alberto is about to lose his job , his lady and his kids he is supposed to be prepping for a custody battle with his ex wife. that he''ll lose now even if he (pardon the pun) beats this case (pun most certainly not intended).painting him as an unfit father will be childs play (again no pun intended it just seem apropo). A shame I really like Alberto in the ring and he has been great in GFW almost every match better than the last .but I cant pretend I agree with the situation at hand. there is smoke ,there is fire the question is how bad we really don't know. I'm hoping the police get to the bottom it. To those saying expect an arrest soon if that were thecase Alberto would be in jail now given the severity of the charge and the witness report indicating AEP was allegedly drunk and phyical towards paige. guys have spent the nite in lock up for less on DA charge. lets wait and see what the police turn up
    I liked Del Rio in the WWE, but this situation has made me turn against him. I'm almost done with Paige too.

I liked Del Rio in the WWE, but this situation has made me turn against him. I'm almost done with Paige too.
    I'm more worried for Paige then frustrated with her with everything that's come out.

Regardless if she ever returns I'll mark. Someones personal life has absolutely 0 impact on my enjoyment of their ring character.
    KOW and RWF member. Enjoys video games and quad biking.
    Within Temptation, Linkin Park, AC/DC, Nickleback, Kenny Loggins, Bon Jovi, Dio, Creed, Disturbed fan.

Quote Originally Posted by justinlynch3 View Post
    I'm more worried for Paige then frustrated with her with everything that's come out.

Regardless if she ever returns I'll mark. Someones personal life has absolutely 0 impact on my enjoyment of their ring character.
    I feel like this situation is so confusing, you really don't know what's going on. Paige is saying one thing...her family is saying another thing. It's frustrating especially considering Paige portrays this rebellious, stand-up type of character...you really want her to get out of this situation if it's hurting her which I know is tough but damn.

Just want her to get healed and get back to doing what she loves.

I feel like this situation is so confusing, you really don't know what's going on. Paige is saying one thing...her family is saying another thing. It's frustrating especially considering Paige portrays this rebellious, stand-up type of character...you really want her to get out of this situation if it's hurting her which I know is tough but damn.

Just want her to get healed and get back to doing what she loves.
    I just worry about Paige saying one thing then later changing her stance. I half wonder if she can get out or if she's trapped. Not always easy getting out of a abusive relationship, and supposedly Alberto has a lot of money and as such probably a lot of pull as well.

Of course Paige could just be flip flopping on the subject herself. But if her family are to be be believed then.... yea.
    Within Temptation, Linkin Park, AC/DC, Nickleback, Kenny Loggins, Bon Jovi, Dio, Creed, Disturbed fan.

I'm worried for Paige myself, I hope she's able to get away from Alberto and able to go back to doing what she loves doing, as I'd love to see her return to WWE.

Just read this online. http://us.blastingnews.com/sports/20...001850983.html

Apparently Paige is only still with the company because of the movie. I guess they believe that people will watch the movie, begin following her career and then watch GFW, where she's clearly headed.

Apparently Paige is only still with the company because of the movie. I guess they believe that people will watch the movie, begin following her career and then watch GFW, where she's clearly headed.
    I reckon they will keeping paying her the contract minimum then release her next year if the stories we are hearing are true, realtionships with management help booking and Triple H is going to be less inclinded see Paige booked right if she is married to a guy trashing him on camera that I can believe.

Just read this online in relation to the Alberto-Paige situation.

http://www.sescoops.com/alberto-el-p...paiges-family/

There have been so many versions of this story that I don't know what to believe anymore. But unfortunately I've got this disease where I care about the well being of others.

There have been so many versions of this story that I don't know what to believe anymore. But unfortunately I've got this disease where I care about the well being of others.
    This at least backs up Paige's claim that she was held for battery, now we wait for confirmation of what Alberto's invovlement in the incident actually was

Quote Originally Posted by supinesmokey13 View Post
    This at least backs up Paige's claim that she was held for battery, now we wait for confirmation of what Alberto's invovlement in the incident actually was
    Something tells me his hands aren't completely blood-free.

Things have been clearing up little by little and it seems that it was Paige the one who assaulted Alberto, the police was just investigating but people already condemned Alberto, and now it seems Paige is the one being held for Battery Assault.

So maybe, just maybe, Alberto is not the one who is being abusive and maybe, just maybe, Paige's brother message was just your typical "every guy who has sex with my sister is a monster, no man ever should have sex with my sister" overly protective big brother message.

If Paige has something to her credit is a history of crazy relationships. She seems to enjoy living at the edge and strong emotions. She strikes me as someone with problems to manage her issues of emotional nature on a proper manner.

This is certainly one hell of a saga.

I've never been a fan but it sucks to see her throw away her career like this. These two are a huge toxic mess and they honestly both seem pretty awful individually. Her family doesn't seem like the brightest bunch either after her parents aired her business publicly on their Facebook when her other scandal was going on, so I can't imagine them being much help.

I'd honestly be surprised to ever see her in the WWE again after this.
    just a gal with bad opinions on the net.

Something tells me his hands aren't completely blood-free.
    Oh I'm sure they aren't it's likely he was intoxicated and wasn't on his best behaviour

Quote Originally Posted by Gloober View Post

Me too. According to most reports, the only reason why they haven't fired her yet is because Vince doesn't want her going to TNA while they're making that movie about her. But I do have a strong gut feeling that she (and possibly Alberto as well) will end up getting blackballed from WWE at best and dead at worst.

I had a little hope but if Paige is the one being charged then that on top of everything else, I can't see her lasting much longer. Actually wouldn't a criminal record give WWE grounds to terminate her contract early?

I had a little hope but if Paige is the one being charged then that on top of everything else, I can't see her lasting much longer. Actually wouldn't a criminal record give WWE grounds to terminate her contract early?
    Indeed it would.

Quote Originally Posted by Gloober View Post
    This is certainly one hell of a saga.

I've never been a fan but it sucks to see her throw away her career like this. These two are a huge toxic mess and they honestly both seem pretty awful individually. Her family doesn't seem like the brightest bunch either after her parents aired her business publicly on their Facebook when her other scandal was going on, so I can't imagine them being much help.

Paige has had plenty of partners and has never been engaged before (that I am aware of) until meeting Alberto, so I don't think they are a toxic mess, or at least Alberto it's not for Paige. It's simply that Paige seems to be a hard (crazy) girl to have a relationship with, specially a lasting stable one, and much of that comes probably from her education and the way she was raised, so her family shouldn't really talk that much about other's dirty rags considering she was already an unstable girl with a crazy personal life (nothing morally wrong with that because it's her choice) much before meeting Alberto.

As far as I know, the moment charges are officially formulated against her, the moment her WWE contract can be terminated if the WWE thinks that's best for bussines.

Quote Originally Posted by Top Heel View Post
    Paige has had plenty of partners and has never been engaged before (that I am aware of) until meeting Alberto, so I don't think they are a toxic mess, or at least Alberto it's not for Paige. It's simply that Paige seems to be a hard (crazy) girl to have a relationship with, specially a lasting stable one, and much of that comes probably from her education and the way she was raised, so her family shouldn't really talk that much about other's dirty rags considering she was already an unstable girl with a crazy personal life (nothing morally wrong with that because it's her choice) much before meeting Alberto.
    Oh, I meant toxic in a sense that you have these two people who seemingly have a lot of personal issues, in a relationship together, it's just not healthy. She certainly was this way before she got with ADR. Not to this degree, but the risk-taking behavior, emotional instability, lack of regard for consequences, her apparent drug habits...pretty much what you said about being hard to deal with. Being with someone else who's not that well off either is just throwing fuel on the fire. At this point, I wish they would split and get some help before this continuously gets worse.
    just a gal with bad opinions on the net.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast