Thread: WWE 2K16: The Bugs/Issues

WWE 2K16: The Bugs/Issues

The road to the next game has started. But before everyone buzzes off to a new forum when it's created, I wanted to get a streamlined listing of what technical errors the current game has now everything has been released and everyone's played enough to give objective criticism and any workarounds for issues that still remain. It would also result in a list of things to check to see if they're fixed for 2K17 on release.

All this will need for you to fill in the criteria below for as many issues as you can:

• ISSUE: What the problem is.
    • HOW TO REPRODUCE: How to make it happen/When it happens.
    • EXPECTATION: What you think should be happening.
    • WORKAROUND: What the workaround is, if any.

Simple as that. I'll try to catalogue the relevant ones better than I did for the Bug Database...
    YOU for the CYBER SERIES!
    Vote to decide who is the best male WWE Superstar on the roster today!
    Currently voting: Grand Final

Issue - Match rules, keep resetting

How to reproduce - e.g Change Interference to On for any match and once you switch off and restart the game this has been reset

Expectation - Should not reset

No workaround other than to change it every time you boot up

Issue- Missing commentary lines when Cole feeds Lawler a question/statement

How to reproduce- Happens every match.

Expectation- All commentary should work properly, especially as a lot of it is scripted to work with certain moves or events.

Workaround- Turn down the voice volume.

on xbox 360 son trying to escape the sleeper hold and we are not getting the circle bar at the bottom of the screen

Quote Originally Posted by sprout1883 View Post
    Issue - Match rules, keep resetting

How to reproduce - e.g Change Interference to On for any match and once you switch off and restart the game this has been reset

Expectation - Should not reset

No workaround other than to change it every time you boot up
    Do you try this from the match rules screen just before entering a match, or do you do this from the Options section of the Main Menu? For interference to stick on all match types, you have to edit the match rules from the Options section. Then the rules should stay in place.

on xbox 360 son trying to escape the sleeper hold and we are not getting the circle bar at the bottom of the screen
    The circle bar submission system only appears on the new gen version of WWE games (i.e. - Xbox One, PS4, PC). On Xbox 360 the "Breaking Point" (smash-buttons-like-crazy) system is used.