Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: WWE Slam 16 Collection/Trading

I think I have a dupe of MIC Monsoon, if anyone wants it, just send a trade. Don't care what you offer.
    @azzim93 | IGN-Azim | SD Live > Any Special Tournament > 205 Live > NXT > Raw

I really have anything for trade. All I play for is the QOTR because I'm half invested already lol
    So if anyone wants anything non-QOTR related, send me a trade
    Wrestlemania 33 ++ - Event pro HBK, Event pro Brock Lesnar, Event pro Matt Hardy, Event pro Jeff Hardy, Event pro Bayley, Ultimate pro Sasha Banks

Quote Originally Posted by CharismaticPunk View Post
    I really have anything for trade. All I play for is the QOTR because I'm half invested already lol
    So if anyone wants anything non-QOTR related, send me a trade
    I've sent you a trade request. Hopefully I understood your post correctly.
    Join: The Kings of Wrestling (E-Fed) (JOIN NOW) / WWE Fantasy Wrestling Warfare (S3) (ON-GOING) / WWE PPV Predictions (S4)
    I AM THE ARCHITECT OF THE 2K FORUMS!!! | WE WANT NEW DAY POPS!!! -

I'm not sure if anyone is playing Slam still but in case they are i have quite a few Then, Now, Forever base dupes that i am looking to trade on
    Main Account- IGN: Katie | Tier: WM33++
    2nd Account- IGN: HoundsOfJustice | Tier: WM33
    Thanks to Klaus63 for the awesome avatar

Quote Originally Posted by _TheHoundsOfJustice View Post
    I'm not sure if anyone is playing Slam still but in case they are i have quite a few Then, Now, Forever base dupes that i am looking to trade on
    Same, I have several dupes as well. If anyone needs them to finish the set or just hoard, just send anything.
    @azzim93 | IGN-Azim | SD Live > Any Special Tournament > 205 Live > NXT > Raw

I don't play the game that often anymore. Have been forgetting about it. I've seen a trade request to Azzim. Sorry about the cards I'm giving. You said you didn't mind anyway.
    Join: The Kings of Wrestling (E-Fed) (JOIN NOW) / WWE Fantasy Wrestling Warfare (S3) (ON-GOING) / WWE PPV Predictions (S4)
    I AM THE ARCHITECT OF THE 2K FORUMS!!! | WE WANT NEW DAY POPS!!! -

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910