Thread: missing photos and cyberfaces

missing photos and cyberfaces

why is there only 5 rookies added to nba2k17 for xbox360? where are real photo's and cyberfaces for the rest such as:
    b. hield,maker,sabonas,j.murray,m.chriss,d.valentine, h.ellenson,c.LaVert,d.bemby,w.baldwin,t.prince,bri ce johnson,a. zizic,d.murray,j. poeltl just 2 name a few whom all have generic photo's and generic cyberfaces why?
    some players don't even have correct skin tones example: diamond stone,and g. niang buddy hield all wrong skin tones.also 2nd year players not updated such as:dwight powell ,tj mcconnellj,simmons c.capela and ,the harrison brothers why? and when will they be updated for xbox360?
    xbox360 users are being charged $60 dollars for rushed work and way less correct cyberfaces mostly generic in nature for this years game. we the 360 users deserve better! please 2k update 360 rookie cyberfaces,fix skin tones and update 2nd year players so we can also enjoy nba2k17 as much as xbox one uses do. please dont leave us hanging.

The fact that they didn't put any effort into the players with generic cyberfaces suggests that they probably plan on adding real cyberfaces in the first roster update. I remember last year they added and updated some cyberfaces in the first couple updates.
    Last edited by JacobHoward; 09-18-2016 at 12:17 PM. Reason: Multiple posts in moderation, please use Edit Post function

thanks for reply

[QUOTE=JacobHoward;14673505]The fact that they didn't put any effort into the players with generic cyberfaces suggests that they probably plan on adding real cyberfaces in the first roster update. I remember last year they added and updated some cyberfaces in the first couple updates.[/QUOT

hope 2k listens 2 consumers about all problemssuch as update cyberfaces skin tones will have 2 trust system as of now.xx8trackxx

did you notice that buddy hield is WHITE LOL? some really bad mistakes, like Pascal Siakam having a higher 3pt shot than Jamal Murray lol(and Deadeye, when hes made 1 3pt shot in college)

There's a new roster update. Looks like they removed the hair for all the generic players and adjusted their skin tones (including Hield, Niang and Stone) so it looks like they might be getting the roster ready to add cyberfaces for those players.

Quote Originally Posted by JacobHoward View Post
    There's a new roster update. Looks like they removed the hair for all the generic players and adjusted their skin tones (including Hield, Niang and Stone) so it looks like they might be getting the roster ready to add cyberfaces for those players.
    did see 2k updated skin tones hope like you said 2k getting ready to put correct cyberfaces on players,hoping to use stone,heild naing ,sabonas all of the ones i mentioned b4. if 2k does update cyberfaces and keeps them the same i know other friends and i were talking about being done with 2k and try live again,why not nothing 2 lose.later 8track out. thanks howard 4 the replies nice hearing what other 360 players think.

hope u are correct and 2k will updated all or at least some of the names i suggested in my 1st post. would really like 2 see more rookies and 2nd yr player updated with real cyberfaces not generic junk thats on 360 version of game.I have been speaking with other friends (360 users) they are saying same thing, if 2k leaves rookies /2nd yr cyberfaces out they will move on to nba live or nothing all together and just play madden.Howard what do u think? how about your friends.thanks later 8track
    Last edited by Zeokage; 09-21-2016 at 01:20 AM.

2k when is update coming for xbox 360 ? and i dont mean stats, i mean cyberfaces of nba players.( not the generic that is currently on our rosters)More then the 5 rookies you have for this year is roster is what were asking for! we 360 console consumers paid the same money as new console owners and we are getting dumped on! it needs 2 be fixed! You will lose your base consumer over this.They like myself feel you are not even making an attempt at correcting a major screw up in your game. 2k should give updates the same as newer console owners. I feel like this year you gave me the old bait and switch,promise one thing then deliver something totally different at same price or more.Is anyone from 2k listening?

Thank you 2k for making my next years choice 4 nba game easy when i purchasing my new x-one console.You have totally forgotten who pay's your bill's,the customer.If u give no weekly or monthly update's of roster's or stats u lose your base over time.All u have to do as a company to see how u are doing is read the internet,it's not good.This speak's for all console's 360,x1 ps4 people are just tired of excuses.In my and other's opinion you put nba2k17 out in what appear's to be a rush,failed to listen or inform your gamer's how long it might take to fix the problem's.Still we 360 gamer's wait. Now it's our turn, we will give you back what we have received.ZERO.You will get no future money from me.EA nba live will now have a chase at a come back thanks 2 your own doing's.

And here i am in July reading this post from September and laughing about it because things have not been changed a bit... 2K clearly does not care about last gen consoles so i guess we just have to go along with it...

I agree bruh i was about to get 2k18 for xbox 360 but i was like heelll naw

Quote Originally Posted by xx8trackxx View Post
    why is there only 5 rookies added to nba2k17 for xbox360? where are real photo's and cyberfaces for the rest such as:
    b. hield,maker,sabonas,j.murray,m.chriss,d.valentine, h.ellenson,c.LaVert,d.bemby,w.baldwin,t.prince,bri ce johnson,a. zizic,d.murray,j. poeltl just 2 name a few whom all have generic photo's and generic cyberfaces why?
    some players don't even have correct skin tones example: diamond stone,and g. niang buddy hield all wrong skin tones.also 2nd year players not updated such as:dwight powell ,tj mcconnellj,simmons c.capela and ,the harrison brothers why? and when will they be updated for xbox360?
    xbox360 users are being charged $60 dollars for rushed work and way less correct cyberfaces mostly generic in nature for this years game. we the 360 users deserve better! please 2k update 360 rookie cyberfaces,fix skin tones and update 2nd year players so we can also enjoy nba2k17 as much as xbox one uses do. please dont leave us hanging.
    This is sad because we are getting finessed 60 bucks for a repaste of nba 2k13 into nba 2k18 which has only a new roster new jerseys and music , NOTHING ELSE tracy mcgrady looks look a generic character and i have never gotten an update for cyberfaces cor rookies and im very mad hopefully i get a next gen console soon but for now i have to deal with this.