Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: My Player Overall Caps - Can't Pass 95

MyPlayer 99 overall

I just read the notes for patch 1.09 and it said MyPlayers can now get to 99. Does that mean you can get there by doing work, or do you still need to become a legend?

I'm pretty sure that its a lie because I went into practice and there's still no doin work meter. They're just trying to get our hopes up I guess.

With the new patch get to 99 without playing my park.

I love this game, but I don't like my park. And with the new patch saying you can get to 99 (which I thought you could do anyways you just had to grind in my Park).. Does anyone know if you can just play my career and continue to level up now?

Thanks for any input.

The first problem I have with this game is that they made caps for player caps .... Ok so you want to give into all the crying about 9' PG's with 99 everything I get it it's unrealistic but the answer is not to set a cap that makes your MC player a bum. I was fine with the archetype build even though it limits player development. (Hall of Fame MJ added to his game over the years which is what made him the greatest!!! just watch some games and you'll see what I mean) But not only did you lock us in then you capped the cap by not allowing players to progress above 125 att improvements???? I'm told that I MUST play My Park in order to unlock a few more upgrades again I don't mind playing against online player in fact I want to but the lag is soooooo bad it gives me a headache just trying to get a game and I have an open NAT and a wired connection problems not on my end IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN 2K servers!!!! average height for an NBA point guard is 6'3 and is around 190 lbs if you make caps at least do the average and please fix your lag problems or you might just lose gamers for me if there was another option in basketball I would go with them.

MyCareer offline sharing caps frustration

I play only in the MyCareer offline because this is what I like the most about them game. NBA 2k17 ruined it now because I cannot be more than 95 OVERALL due to the caps. To do so I need to go play in My Park which is in the online section. I feel betrayed from 2k and I'm sharing this frustration with you all.

If in the next game series they won't allow to reach all the caps in offline mode I wont buy the game and I will lose any interest in 2k industry.

Peace

Quote Originally Posted by tdirty777 View Post
    I am very upset about this. Very. I have spent countless hours on this game playing all 62 games with 12mins to upgrade myplayer in my career. I let some attributes go lower thinking i would be able to upgrade them to their max bar for myplayer archtype and now I have reached 95 overall and have stopped receiving upgrades?? This is ridiculous. I mean it really is. I have been doing research online and people are saying that you have to max your myplayer by playing MyPark?? I never play Mypark and hope this is wrong, because I would never play this game again if you all are forcing us to play online and spend even MORE MONEY. Please respond with a solution ASAP. Thank you.
    Never spend 12 mins. Set to 5 on rookie and spam steals and score, then you get the same amount of vc and a faster off day.

My Career Offline (restrictions rant?)

I don't understand this 2K? Really, you keep treating offline My Career like it doesn't matter. Yeah I get that more people play online. So What, why not just let people import there My Career player into My park and all other online stuff and stop trying to get people to be online just to charge them for Stupid VC. Yeah for the millionth time VC is Stupid it make's 2k Lazy and Dumb ☺☺☺☺ like this ruins the game. You Can't change animations or your jumpshot offline. WHAT? What IDIOT thought that was a good idea? Possibly the same guy who thought it was a good idea to not let offline players upgrade there badges because you know that's a good idea. You know what why don't you just make a seperate game called NBA 2K18 my career offline so I can enjoy the game without having to buy my character. If the next 2k game is anything like this 2K17 will be my last game because you are not about screw me over again.
    Last edited by Zeokage; 03-19-2017 at 08:12 AM. Reason: Do not use bad language

I definitely think that mycareer should be separated from the rest of the game. Trying to stop on-line cheaters with constant updates that are applied to the off-line career completely ruin the game.

I'm with you as far as this being the last one I get if career is still tied into the on-line junk next year. I have never, don't now, and don't ever plan on playing on-line so I don't feel I should be getting penalized for the cheaters that are on-line.

My Career offline and online is terrible, needs to be separated from the other games

I completely agree!!! I work for Gamestop and I love my career in NBA 2k, but if the next game offline is the same as it's been then I'm done with 2k and will no longer support it!!!

I'm glad you guys agree. It's a shame that 2k not only ruined the best thing about NBA 2k but they now seem to always release a broken game now. Day 1 patch, Day 10 patch, Day 35 patch its not even funny anymore. How can ronnie 2k honestly think that day one this game was complete. He's just as fake as that face scan video he did when they first started doing it,

I'm with you on that. The only reason I even bought this years game is because Kobe's special edition cover. Otherwise, 2k needs to make a game for the people who strictly play online. I personally have ZERO desire to play online with anyone which is messed up because like you said, we unfortunately have to deal with a cap. 2k needs to leave that for online players.

Y'all not the only ones. I have absolutely ZERO desire to play online with people and yet I have to deal with a capped player and ☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺ updates??? What kind of ☺☺☺☺ is that 2k? 2k needs to make a separate MyPark game and just do roster updates to this game and take off the cap. There really is no need to make a new game, the only thing I would like to see implemented into MyPlayer is live roster updates, so that way all the rosters stay current at all times. 2k most likely not even going to see this post and even if they do they not going to do ☺☺☺☺ about it because their bread winner is in the MyPark mode.
    Last edited by Zeokage; 4 Days Ago at 11:16 AM. Reason: Multiple posts, please use the Edit option.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234