Thread: Going Pro

Going Pro

Is there any benefit to having multiple leveled up card when making a pro card, or is it all.based off the base card?

It's all based on the "base" card in the middle. Only that card needs to be leveled. It will also determine the specs and enhancement slot numbers for the resulting Pro card.

I'm trying to make a pro out of my two UR Dieng cards. One is maxed out and the other is at 10/15. However when I go to the maxed out one to hit 'sign pro' I see it's greyed out

The second one (one at level 10/15) doesn't have the 'sign pro' option greyed out, but because it's not at max level I cannot use it as the base card.

I thought it might be because they were used in season and quick game, so took em outta there...nothing

Surely it's not cause they have different special stats, by that I mean the first card has DEF and second has PM

Please help
    The infamous, G.Costanza: "Just remember, it's not a lie if you believe it."

Quote Originally Posted by MetaAB View Post
    I'm trying to make a pro out of my two UR Dieng cards. One is maxed out and the other is at 10/15. However when I go to the maxed out one to hit 'sign pro' I see it's greyed out

The second one (one at level 10/15) doesn't have the 'sign pro' option greyed out, but because it's not at max level I cannot use it as the base card.

I thought it might be because they were used in season and quick game, so took em outta there...nothing

Surely it's not cause they have different special stats, by that I mean the first card has DEF and second has PM

Please help
    First one's locked, second one isn't. Unlock the first card and you should be good.
    Shawn Michaels* Jeff Hardy* Matt Hardy* Aleister Black* Randy Orton* Seth Rollins* AJ Styles* Chris Jericho* Bobby Roode* Braun Strowman* Bray Wyatt* Shinsuke Nakamura* Dean Ambrose* The Miz* Sami Zayn* Baron Corbin* Neville* Bayley* Mickie James* Nia Jax* Carmella*

Oh wow! How'd I miss that lol

Also Pro'ing cards only need one card to be maxed. Depending on what contract you use (Bronze, Silver, Star) you will need 1-3 duplicates, but the dupes can be level 0.

Have a max out reg Paul Piece card at 15, than got a foil Paul Piece card. Whenever I get my third card, it's probably best to max out the foil card & use it as the base right?

Can you pro foil with non foil cards?

Quote Originally Posted by MetaAB View Post
    Can you pro foil with non foil cards?
    Yes, you can.

How do you pro event cards?

Quote Originally Posted by phlash74 View Post
    First one's locked, second one isn't. Unlock the first card and you should be good.
    I had the same issue however none of my cards are locked and it still doesn't allow me to sign a pro on most of the cards that I have, yes they are all ranked up to max level

Make sure they're ALL taken out of any lineups.