Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: [8th Gen] NBA 2K18 Wishlist

While NBA 2k Games are great as they are, there are some suggestions I have that could improve the game by taking pages out of other games' books. For starters, EA knocked it out of the park with NHL 17's create a team mode. But 2K17 already has far more design options than NHL 17. If we could create teams to use in play now, it would make the game so much more fun. Creating teams is my favorite thing to do in NHL, and if you could pair the ability to create "Play Now" teams and the awesome design abilities of 2k17, it would make the game so much more fun. Like MyTeam or MyGm/MyLeague, you should be able to customize the jerseys and courts. But you should also be able to create a custom 13 man roster for the team, and maybe even a coach.
    The next idea I have is kind of a strange one. There is now a full time 3 on 3 league in the world. I hope that you could make a customizable 3 on 3 mode beyond just Blacktop. You should be able to make custom 3-on-3 teams using the features that I discussed above. You shouldn't expand it to MyLeague yet, but I still think it would be a hit in Play Now. Basically, you use all the customization power of the above team creator, but instead of designing a full court you only design a half court, and 6 or 8 man team rosters instead of 13.
    The last customization idea I have is a really crazy one, but it would be cool for people who play a lot of Play Now like me. I think you should be able to make a custom coach. Coaches could have ratings and badges just like players(different attributes and badges, duh). It would make coaches more valuable in MyTeam as well. Some badges could be like, "motivator" or "play calling genius". Like creating a player, you should be able to customize his face, height, weight, on court apparel and features. Custom coaches would be wicked awesome, and they could give certain boosts to players' attributes.
    I know I'm not the only person to think of this, but you should really be able to do dunk contests and 3-point shootouts in Blacktop Mode(adjusting the camera in a 3 point shootout so the bar isn't on top of the screen would be a great idea, by the way. Let the players choose their camera angle.) Like the contests there were in Park After Dark, but with more ability to choose. And while I'm on the subject of Blacktop, you NEED to let us use created players in Blacktop. It's just a need.

Thanks!

Wishlist?
    Make content to MyTeam. New packs isnt content.
    nba2k contents in this year: New pack, new pack, new pack... And new pack. Isnt content. Make CONTENT, or Live destroy 2k

NBA 2k18 Player Customization

Alright it's been quite awhile since we had full customization on NBA Players, although we do have most customization player options which we are thankful for, but it's been brought to my attention over the years that being able to edit player socks and head bands as in the type of color socks or stance socks the team wears home and away aren't up to the user but to the 2k devs, and player head band options in regards of equipping them per player and team head band colors home and away aren't up to the player either but the devs as well. As small as this may seem to most NBA 2k players since most only care about my career (smh), however you do have MyGm and MyLeague players such as myself out there who do play these modes to the fullest for a full range NBA experience by building teams, players, creating draft prospects for the upcoming draft and nba season, which has always been my thing with 2k every since the mode was introduced and still my favorite mode of all modes the game has. Also I've noticed every since the current gen NBA 2k has been released on xbox one and ps4 we no longer have the option to upload rosters to my career as we did on xbox 360 and ps3, that would be a major plus as well to have the option to upload our saved roster into my career as we can in my gm and my league to come back for this platform, but hopefully some of this can at least be looked at and addressed before production is completed or an update to come to NBA 2k18 soon.

100% MyLeague player here. The "sandbox" customization is always best. Being limited is a kill joy.

Im back.. I have been thinking.

With my team there fatigue cards( injury cards, bring those exact cards to the new mypark. Players who dribble all fast and shoot alot three body break down .your shoulder, ur knees.arms etc. You ll need cards for those which get worse and worse over times, mass games take a toll on the body. playing al fast ands mass dribbling take huge toll as well. far shooting take toll on the arms as well.

they have to buy those injury pack and prey for green ones ahahaha , make pack expensive 3kvc and above

I would really like to see where if my teammate took a hard foul, I could walk over and help him up... make it where it helps my teammate grade.

Can we also get a way to put 2k11 controls in this upcoming 2k as well.

MyCareer: Coaching/GM

Can you guys please make 2k18 a much better game experience for fans and what I mean by that is being able to get your coach fired/replaced and my career mode and also being able to talk to the GM and getting players on your team traded . We really really miss that a lot . Thanks

Thumbs up Power Passing

Please.. can we add more style to passes more often and automatic?

Also.. the power of passing matters.. like LeBron hitting a back door cutter. Can we please add power passes?

https://1drv.ms/v/s!Au_D4ZQmyB18hHBaQ1XIELPnUx9k

Watch dat T-Mac defense. Pls fix that **** defense

Fixes & Suggestions Found In 2k17

Ensure that any bigger characters mainly centers and some power/small forwards don't drop the ball or easily get stripped as soon as they get a pass to them or just get the ball it is really annoying and easily pisses people off when they can hold the ball for two seconds without a retarded tripping animation or getting stripped .5 of a second after getting the ball. This is a giant issue that has to be fixed in future NBA games.

On Second note the loading screens you have to go through for MyPARK are insane and should be worked on as well to shorten them.

Add more selection of clothes to 2k18 to be chosen from. Allow for Park specified Jersey to be bought from that is actually custom with a persons gamertag or PSN name and number selected to be access a little sooner than all star rank.

Add more parks or change up the parks more often. My suggestion to this is which ever park wins the championship is the only park to be carried over to have the opportunity to defend their championship against two new parks each year.

Along with the park idea give a way to preview the parks court design and add park jersey that support a persons game name and number on in each park before selection so people can pick a park that they know they want rather than picking one blind.

Any VC or clothing obtained in the previous NBA should be able to be carried over. This would help people feel like they can have their money worth getting VC with in getting stuff like this if it carries over. So when people make their new player in the next game they have everything in their inventory still. Obviously anyone who makes it to legend will have the extra bonus of keeping their player all together.

During player creations have the option to show how the height, arm wingspan, etc make a difference once you look at the attribute cap just before you finalize your player so you can see if you want/need to go back and change up anything to better fit their play style so people don't have to waste time playing a potentially flawed player that doesn't play exactly how someone prefers to play.

In MyPark when squading up with people allow voice chat when walking around courts looking for a game rather than just in a game so people can better communicate what game they want to go into a lot easier.

Allow the option for MyCareer to be co-op with a friend so two people (or more if possible) can go through a career improving their players together.

12. any New Video Update

NBA 2K17 has frustrated me a great deal since I've played it. When things do well, however, it is a very fun game. But, MANY problems exist in this game and I need some reassurance that these will be fixed in NBA 2K18. For one, the load in time to MyCareer must improve because I have been stuck at this for at least 7 minutes multiple times, and this is very annoying when I'm not even going into an offline game. Next, the servers have been very bad in this game (I do not have bad connection as I have tremendous connection in other games), I can't tell you how many times towards the end of the game I have lagged and that play ended up costing me the game. And there should be a way to make a game invalid if you lag out because numerous times I have been winning a game in MyTeam, and then all of the sudden lag out and then I'm punished for it with a loss of contracts, no money, and loss in the game. Also the mid-range shots in this game have been horrible. Even if I'm wide open with some who have a great mid-range rating and I get off a shot where to bar is all white (but somehow not green), it rarely goes in. And the same with any contested shot, PEOPLE MAKE CONTESTED SHOTS, not all of the time, but much more often than this game makes it out to be. Also create a way in My Team to make it so you don't have to redo your defensive settings every time because i use the same ones and so do a lot of others regardless of who we are playing against. PLEASE DEAR GOD FIX THE CHARGE AND BLOCKING FOULS SETTINGS IN THIS GAME, FAR FAR FAR TOO MANY TIMES I HAVE BEEN CALLED FOR CHARGED BECAUSE MY PLAYER WENT INTO AN ANIMATION THAT CAUSED A CHARGE WHEN I DEFINITELY MOVED OUT OF THE WAY IN TIME. These are probably the biggest complaints I (and MANY others) have, but still lots of problems still remain. PLEASE believe me when I say you all will have a major drop in sales if these problems aren't even slightly fixed. I already have friends who say they aren't buying because of a number of reasons. I need reassurance that these problems will be even SLIGHTLY fixed but at least some improvement is needed.

The Finals mode for 2k19

I'm posting this now because it's obvious 2k18 is finished and they are about to start on 2k19.

We need some sort of showcase for the finals of the past.

Choose which finals year you want to relive (1980-2018) and play it.

Add some clips, memorabilia, facts, stats, etc.

Players would get to relive their favorite moments, (2011 Mavs, 2013 Heat/Spurs game 6, Jordan/Jazz, Lakers/Celtics).

This is better than adding all the random teams like the Kevin Garnett TWolves who never made it to the finals.

As a magic fan, I would love to relive the embarrassment of 2009.

I'm not posting my wishlist until November, but those sound like good ideas.

Can you allow changing age to historic players in myleague or mygm in 2k18!

Agreed, I think they payed attention to my post lol, I read in the new My Gm mode for NBA 2k18 upon one of many new features and story mode for my gm finally which should be great, we can equip more accessories to players such as headbands and can set how often they wear certain gear per game instead of all the time, not sure if socks, and head band color are included with specific unis, but that's would be a major plus for me, coordinating team socks with specific team unis white, black, and stance socks, and choosing team color headbands with the team specific unis, up to your very own preference instead of 2k devs making the decision for us in update installments as before...

2k18 wish

Add the ability for players in the post to hold the ball above they're head, to avoid strips by the waist, you have animations in 2k17 for doing this, but it doesnt work at times, and the ball automatically comes to the waist for it to be stripped, would be nice to have a button/control that you can hold, and when you do it holds the ball up high.

Please put an in option to be a sixth man in NBA2k18 so you could have a career just like jamal crawford

May you please make Wilt Chamberlain better? He's so severely underpowered.
    May you also please add Chris Webber's Sacramento Kings, and for god sake please add (THE MAMBA'S 2009 OR 2010 LAKERS), (SIR CHARLES BARKLEY'S PHOENIX SUNS), (IVERSON AND MELO'S DENVER NUGGETS 2007-2008) AND PLEASE HAVE DERRICK ROSE'S 2011 CHICAGO BULLS. PLEASE PLEASE. I BEG YOU. Bring back Moses Malone also, and please this time do not make him underpowered as well. PLEASE, THIS IS IMPORTANT. And lastly, please increase AI basketball intelligence, their positioning is weak when defending.

Lightbulb NBA 2K18 MUST HAVE FEATURES! (Wish List).

2k is by far the game that I put the most time into, each and every single year. With that said, there are many great features currently implemented into the game, however I also have some critiques on the game, which I think are very important. Let's get into the list.

1. MyCareer badge progression meter. Currently in the game, there is absolutely no way to tell how we are supposed to get our badges in the game. Right now, the only way to know at all is to look up community-created videos that inform us on their experience, and how they got it. These, sometimes don't work all the time, so it would be great to have an official, in-depth progression bar that tells us EXACTLY how to get a certain badge, and how close we are to getting it.

2. The archetype system needs to be changed a little bit. In my opinion, we are far too limited in what we can do right now. (unless you're a playmaker, then you can do literally anything). I think that we should incorporate a selection of two archetypes. So for example, I can be a slasher playmaker like Westbrook, or a shooting playmaker like Harden. The game right now is too limited in what we can do, and I think it would be way more fun if we could do a little bit more.

3. The dribbling system needs to be changed. I have made every single archetype (for guards available in the game) and I can point out some major flaws. First thing, a slasher is supposed to be able to bust a few moves, and then get right into the paint extremley speedy. Currently in the game, if you don't have at least 85 ball control (only ones that do are playmakers, hence why they're so good) then you can't do quick crossovers and such. For example, a very popular move, the hesitation 1. If you step back with hesi 1, and then start running towards your offhand, you'll do an extremley swift crossover if you have 85 ball control. Slashers and other archetypes, however, get this slow, terrible move. How is a slasher supposed to get to the rim, if they aren't fast and can't dribble? I think every archetype should be able to do those crossovers, like 2k16.

4. This is another gripe I have with slashers. Currently, if you have a slasher and take it to the rim with ANY sort of defense on you, you're going to miss the lay-up 80% of the time. If you look at the NBA, guys like Westbrook and LeBron CANNOT be stopped when they're going to the rack. I think it should be the same in-game, especially on park game-modes. If I'm a slasher with all my HOF badges and maxed inside scoring going to the rack, the only thing that should be able to stop me is a rim protector/lockdown. Other than that, dudes should be either getting banged on, or the layup should be going in 95% of the time. People make their archetypes how they make them for a reason, let them shine in the way they're supposed to. If you don't pick a rim protector/lockdown, then you might be good on offense, but you're unfortunately going to be getting banged on while on defense. It only makes sense.

5. For my last point, I just wish you would bring back the story elements from 2K15 and 14 back into MyCareer. Being able to talk to the GM and request a trade, getting to talk to the actual coach that you're a starter now, and most importantly being able to talk to your teammates in the off season, and through the season. It was awesome to have my player be able to interact with guys like LeBron James, Kevin Durant, and many more. No other game can bring that to the table, but you guys did. Please bring that back.

I know it was a lot, but that's about it. I look forward to seeing if you guys implement these features or not, regardless I'll be buying the game. Thanks for your time!

can screenshot when in HIGHLIGHTS REPLAY

And adjusting how eyes and teeth reflect light off them when you still havent made open shooters stay by the 3 point line. When i heard you all sent people to each team to enhance a color sample i said i hope they perfected gameplay first because i still press pass to my power forward and it goes to the other teams small forward without anyone having to move, just right in between the numbers. So with you guys spending all this time and money on things that wont effect whether or not im having fun playing your game, i hope that it is solid in the most priortized areas. I dont smile or frown based upon kyries updated face. I smile or frown based upon when i press run to the basket is my character running to the basket. You dont get us excited with graphics, the game is what we play, we dont sit there and look at screenshots.

Next trailer skip all the bells and whistles, just advertise wheter i shoot an open three with jj reddick and time it good, its going in. Realistic basketball. I dont care if a virtual player sweats or if his digital jersey flaps in the wind if he is a mediocre player hitting a fadeaway 3. Fruits and vegetables first.

You made me attend practice in mycareer last year which almost killed the mode. I spent more time in the load screen then in practice because who would want to?

You give me drills like beat the pro and 63 after you have crippled shooting. If i had complete control of wheter or not i made a shot, itd be fun. But being as tho i had to create my player using a limiting stereotype combined with rubberbanding, success-limiting engines, i merely get a vote as to wheter the shot goes in. So im uninterested. Let me play the games. Dont penalize me for skipping practice if you cant make it enjoyable. Its a video game, it should be fun, not a chore. Who wants to shoot three shots and be done drill failed every time? Thats not serving your customers. We want to play. I dont want to have to limit my other skills and be a specialized shooter just to be able to be reliable from 3. It absolutely ridiculous and shows how little your staff actually knows about basketball. 7 foot paint protectors dont have a shooting ceiling, ask embiid. Athletic lockdown defenders can be deadeye from deep, call Kawhi. Because im 6-10 250 doesnt mean i cant handle like kyrie and blitz like westbrook, cite Ben Simmons. Someone please let me in on what an archetype is because i have never met a human being in my life who has fit into one?
    Last edited by Zeokage; 08-10-2017 at 10:41 AM. Reason: Multiple posts, please use the Edit option.

2k18

How sweet it would be if there was less emphasis on the analog stick for control. Also it would be cool to see players able to shatter the backboard or rip the whole thing down like a shaq attack and the replacement could be skipped.
    If at all possible get the actual players legendary or otherwise involved so that it really feels like they're on screen as if we're watching a televised match. This could involve replicating and including things like their personalities and characteristics that define them. It would be cool to see the funnier moments like Gatorade showers and post match interviews.
    Think NBA 2k14 with more little touches that keep fans buying tickets and tuning in.

Melo in the lab

I propose that 2k creates an unlockable character named "melo in the lab". This player consists of a 98ovr Carmelo Anthony who wears a tight hoodie and joggers. If you need to see a reference, I would suggest going to bleacher reports twitter page to see some highlights of melo working in the lab. I think this game would be better if the users could play with this character. Melo in the lab.

Lag Online

Hello men , i am chilean and from nba 2k16 that i played nba 2k and i always has had delay in online matches.
    I hope this year will solve this problem to have a quality product
    And that for South America they create a own server

Smile NBA 2k18 For the Real 2K Gamers! I think you want to read this!!

I've been playing to 2K since Dreamcast! Very disappointed in the online play/menus.
    For 2K18 can we please implement into the game like it was in 2K9! For the all the real
    2K gamers you know what I'm talking about. But I will break it down for the ones that
    didn't play it that year. 2K I'm asking you to please bring back in 2K18 (online Mode)

1. Win Percentage

2. Did not finish (DNF) that way we know who quits early to avoid that opponent.

3. Your online record.

4. Rank

5. Win Streak

6. Your skill level. 2K9 had Rookie, Veteran, Superstar, and Hall of fame.

7. 2K9 had two leaderboards. one leaderboard was a nationwide leaderboard which
    basically consisted of everything I just named. The second leaderboard is the weekly
    leaderboard. That means every Sunday @ 12 o'clock that night it would reset for
    different 2K players to get a chance to hold the number 1 spot down for the week.
    Which was soooo much fun! For each win you would get so many points for a win
    and a little bit more points if you make your opponent quit early. From the win you
    move up on both leaderboards. Now if you lose vice versa you drop in points and
    drop on both leaderboards.

8. Bring back Avatars for online play.

9. After you and your opponent pick your team at the loading screen show your opponents
    Win percentage, DNF, Rank, Record, Win Streak, and skill level Rookie, Veteran, Superstar,
    Hall of Fame.

10. Bring back in 2K18 the online menus save your lineups for different teams, Coach
    settings, Roster changes, saved playbooks, lobbies etc.

11. Bring back Team2K.

Please 2K bring this all back for 2K18. 2K9 was a lot of fun and I think I speak for the other gamers as
    well. NBA 2K has been a let down in the past years as far as online play goes. Make it fun again,
    give us something to play for. 2K9 was the best year by far let 2K18 replace that. I love NBA 2K
    I give you guys a lot of money every year please make it worth my wild. You can visit you tube
    and search NBA2K9 online menu to view the online menu to see exactly what I'm talking about.
    Thanks 2Ksports please fix this and implement this into this years game they are really great
    thoughts and suggestions. FYI my avatar photo is the picture of 2k9 online menu check it out!
    Bring this back 2K make the game fun again!
    Last edited by HTFSU; 08-26-2017 at 06:05 PM.

Made a CoachGlass Android app, like Madden...

What NBA 2k18 HAS to get right.

I have been playing nba 2k since it's first iteration and it has been my game of choice ever since. I play my career and the MYGM the most. There are a couple of things in both that really need addressing. I hope you agree with me.

1. The story in my career: I don't want to sound lame but what I am about to say will sound that way anyway... The story line is far too specific. Allowing us to put our faces in the game allows us to create our own narrative and the overly specific mycareer story kills it. My father is not dead. Hearing the commentaries about how I overcame that tragedy kind of takes me out of it. I'm not even going to mention the Spike Lee disaster. In my career you are supposed to be on the court as yourself, it's kind of a fantasy, it's fun... Please don't kill my father.

2. The archetypes are a great, but ultimately, flawed idea. At least in their current form. I understand that in online play you can't have a guy who is 99 in all categories and that is not what I am asking for. However some of the caps are too restrictive. There are many players in the NBA who possess skills the game does not allow us to develop due to these restrictions. They shouldn't cap, but they should as they do, give limited number of upgrades that you can spend as you see fit. The balance of what you improve and to what level should be up to you.

3. Make mycareer longer than one season. I don't know if you have noticed, but after the first season, where you are stuck doing mind numbing "hard work", and if you don't want to pay for the vc, you are barely beyond average. When the next season starts you are finally an "allstar" and while the after game cutscenes repeat, there is no more attempt at immersion. If you win MVP no mention of it, or any real even remotely updated talk.

3. What happened to those interactions and "quick time" moments? I know it was just text, but it was fun. A couple of conflicts and conversations go a long way. Do you remember in, I think 2k14 having to decide whether to get involved in a dispute or hang back. Also, we should be able to get technical fouls or flagrant fouls on purpose.

4. Our player is always touted as the next LeBron. Commentators refer to him as such. Even though you start as a rotation player with barely above average stats... Even when maxed out, you can never be as versatile or as good as any superstar. How the hell am I not even 10th best in MY OWN FANTASY?

Also, one of the BIGGEST gripes in MYGM is the fact that you can have LeBron starting at small forward and Richard Jefferson will say, "I think I have earned the right to start." he keeps batching until you are forced to trade him for the sake of chemistry. You cannot have a very good bench for more than half a season before the players start insisting they start over superstars. It makes mygm a chore it defies logic and becomes beyond tedious. I understand if you have a Durant on the bench but guys who are 6th men on their teams are permanently unhappy.

Anyway I hope 2k18 addressed those issues or at least some of them. And hopefully all of them by the 2k19 reiteration.

Park to HoF sim
    No Rubberbanding
    Archetype actually mattering

Thanks

I am so tired of the MyCareer AI players on my team shooting after every offensive rebound, even there if are 3 defenders around them and they are horrible finishers more info.

Ditto cutters cutting behind their defender (not backdoor cuts, just horrible plays) after I've initiated a pass to them, leading to easy steals for the opponent.
    NBA Live Mobile the best place to see.

Hello my name is Joel Sebring, pronounced See-bring. Is there anyway you all could add my name in an update to the game? I have been hoping to have my name in the game for a long time. Sebring is not a common last name but if you were needing help on how to pronounce it, Sebring Raceway in Florida or even the Chrysler Sebring. Please? I am a huge 2k fan and I get your game every year hoping that my name would be available for MyPlayer. Thank you.

Adidas shoe customizations that actually look like Adidas. They've had new logo and new looks for some time, and 2K still won't put the new slanted 3 stripe logo or the Crazy Explosive base.

I would like a secondary break avail notification to let me know when a secondary break is most likely to happen.

Thumbs up patch 5

Dear 2k we need patch 5 right now the whole game is broke the playground needs to be fixed big time im even lagging when i walk in the playground that needs to be fix by the way contested shots need to be nerf big time also 92 overalls need to be nerf and nerf pure sharpshooters can you please update hall of fame difficulty so it can be alot more real and what else oh yeah fix the squad spot in the park im also seeing invincible people on the courts like foreals we need like a 15 to 20 gb patch instead of 4gb patch thats a waste the devs need to fix the game right now we need more game updates by the way fix alley oops

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6i69CMbAVlU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkYRudbqaFo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IsUcyqad_8

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234