Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 161 to 200 of 200

Thread: WWE 2K17 Opinions and Reviews

  1. #161

    Wwe2k17 = LIES ****

    The entire game is trash. We didn't even get a pic for wrestlers.. instead of saying the same thing everyone else is saying, n I have a list of 60 major issues.. I want my update.. I want my promised customization,superstar customization n arena as promised.. or as you put on the rear of the game case.. if u wanna lie to us , smackdown vs raw 11... an any before it.. gta5. Battlefield 3 just gave me a 6.1g update.. so I guess sunbreeze bought out 2k.. cause why else did u literally trash the people who still run there 360s?????? This makes my 5th post which lets see if this one makes it.. I just want a answer



    MOD NOTE: Your posts have been visible for days...
    Last edited by Zeokage; 10-31-2016 at 05:21 PM. Reason: Censor bypass removed

  2. #162
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    1
    I would like to see the next game expand the reversal system. I remember an older game were you could reverse a reversal and so on. It was fun and led to many epic matches with friends. I hope it comes back in the future. I also would like to see the six wrestler limit increased. You can't have a regular survivor series match. Also it slows the Royal Rumble when no one is being eliminated. Also having a female career mode would allow females to enjoy game better. Maybe work a women's tag title like they once tried. Or even manager career. Also getting dq'ed for accidentally hitting own female manager is awful. I no longer use a manager. I understand domestic violence may be the issue, but it is crazy.

  3. #163
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    22
    no logo upload on x360, dont tell me the box is to old for such lousy action...

    no veins options on x360, dont tell me the box cant handle it

    no hair extended coloring option, why?
    this is the only thing, i would understand because of old gen..

    seriously, with all these bugs, you guys shouldnt cut every good things out...

    thats really ☺☺☺☺

    even give us a patch, logo upload and veins options..

    bla, i know nothing will happen like always from devs everywhere... >:/

  4. #164
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    8,225
    I've only played one match. And I felt like it wasn't as fluent as the last games. I mean, after I perform one move and try to follow up with another, I have to press the button again for it to respond, because it was ignored the first time. And that's all I can say.
    It's, um, Double!

  5. #165
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    1
    Nothing seems to work. I have been stuck in a rivalry with Xavier Woods for over a year. Almost every Raw i have to fight him and Kofi in a tornado tag match. I have been the number 1 contender for the tag titles for over a year with no title shot whatsoever. All the matches i have had with my rival i have recieved exactly 0 rival points. If they don't fix some of these problems i'm done with WWE games until someone else develops one. There is no excuse for this year after year. As much fun as repeating the same match over and over every week might be for some it is frustrating to me. My career would be way better if i could actually progress. Most of my matches are 5 star and i usually get the authority challenge done. It makes no sense to be stuck in this limbo.


    Xbox one btw
    Last edited by Zeokage; 11-30-2016 at 04:56 PM. Reason: Multiple posts, please use the Edit option.

  6. #166
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    42,541
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickydimes View Post
    Xbox one btw
    You're in the wrong forum. Please click the banner at the top of the forum to find what you're looking for.
    YOU for the CYBER SERIES!
    Vote to decide who is the best male WWE Superstar on the roster today!
    Currently voting: Grand Final

  7. #167
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    624

    Is 2k obligated to make a ps3 and a 360 version of the game?

    It sure feels like they are and resent it when I look at this year's game. If they don't want us buying the game stop making it, don't destroy it for no reason. I like having both current and last gen versions of the game as I like the different controls. However as a former tinkerer of the game I see they go out of there was to make sure nobody tinker with the game yet they remove things visibly that make no sense. Why would you remember arenas of all things? Why remove entrances, titantrons, but add no new items for caw? What's the end game? I know I'm not the only person that buys both new and old gen, so you can't say the numbers are down. Why can't you have 2 successful games??? Unless you are being forced to do something against your will?

  8. #168
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    22
    the pin mechanic is the worst developed one ive ever seen, even on the Wii it was way better than this crap here, seriously..


    Quote Originally Posted by zhigge View Post
    It sure feels like they are and resent it when I look at this year's game. If they don't want us buying the game stop making it, don't destroy it for no reason. I like having both current and last gen versions of the game as I like the different controls. However as a former tinkerer of the game I see they go out of there was to make sure nobody tinker with the game yet they remove things visibly that make no sense. Why would you remember arenas of all things? Why remove entrances, titantrons, but add no new items for caw? What's the end game? I know I'm not the only person that buys both new and old gen, so you can't say the numbers are down. Why can't you have 2 successful games??? Unless you are being forced to do something against your will?
    Word!
    This is so sadly true
    Last edited by Zeokage; 12-02-2016 at 09:52 PM. Reason: Multiple posts, please use the Edit option.

  9. #169
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    22

    Online Exhibition is totally crap

    1 out of 10/20 Fights are an Loss coze of Lag and stupid uncounterable Grapples..

    Gameplay-Technique beside the also totally broken Game, is just a lousy Joke.

    I wish another Developer would make the Wrestling Games..., but not 2k.

    Beside that i tried to upload a Venom CAW since 3 Days with 4 Attires, but it ended always in an naked, unedited uploaded CAW. LOL?

    Not to mention the insane Height of the MaxUpload Barrier...
    Who thought its a good Idea, to set such a high Nonsense Border?

    If the next Patch dont fix general Gameplay-Bugs and make it somehow more enjoyable, i.ll delete the Game and never buy one again...

    Very lousy 2k! >:/

  10. #170
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    4

    Hello! A few questions, shall I get this?

    *shall

    My last WWE game was 2k14 and I found it extremely fun, except for the unusual matches and rivalries that the CPU was throwing at me in the universe mode.

    I'm interested to get this because of the roster, stuff should have been different after 3 years, and hopefully the gameplay is better. I found it for 30$ so I'm not paying 60$, but what do you say?

    Questions: Is it fun? Is the universe mode scripted better? Is the CPU challenging so they can win?

    I'm gonna miss CM Punk so bad though.
    Last edited by AndryX7; 12-12-2016 at 04:50 AM.

  11. #171
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    4
    Anyone replying to me, please? Thanks! (also, is graphic slightly better than 2k14 too?)

  12. #172
    There are better modells (the female superstars are much better than 2K14's divas), graphic is improved a bit, gameplay is a little slower, universe mode has story collection, we can import custom music (PS4/XONE no).

  13. #173
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by jzlatan14 View Post
    There are better modells (the female superstars are much better than 2K14's divas), graphic is improved a bit, gameplay is a little slower, universe mode has story collection, we can import custom music (PS4/XONE no).
    Can you tell me if there are great CM Punk and AJ Lee CAWs? Thanks a lot for your reply!

  14. #174

  15. #175
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    415
    CAWs seem poor this year, I guess most expert creators have gone to current gen

  16. #176
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Guimarães, Portugal
    Posts
    24
    Anyone realize that Shane face is his teenage face? So it looks like its just the same face as 2K16 just with grey hair...

  17. #177
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    22
    Will there ever coming a new Patch for this SuperBug Game?

    Since last Patch all my Royal Rumble Matches freeze.. Holy Cow are they truely such lousy in coding?

  18. #178
    I just feel disappointed when you compare the PS3 version of the game to that of the PS4. For PS3 there is no career mode or GM mode. There's no showcase either, all we can do is universe mode which gets boring.

    Please bring back GM mode and create a story mode!!

  19. #179
    Totally agree, this game is pants compared to what features/modes you get with PS4. 2K is ruining the franchise, you could do so much more when it was Raw v Smackdown - GM modes, live drafts, create stories.....but this year there is nothing and a waste of money

  20. #180
    WWE 2018 wish list:
    Draft/GM mode (as per 2011? Game). Choose which show to manage and take it turns to choose your superstars.
    Create story mode
    More current superstar/divas and managers and less Legends
    Legends - keep returning stars (e.g Rock, Edge, Ric Flair, Shawn Michaels etc) and no dead people, stop having Eddie Guerrero and Bulldog. If people want to play with dead people, play zombie games. CAWs.
    More entrance videos ( and/or alternative entrance videos) of superstars who didn't make the game so we can add to CAW.
    More background areas - how about fighting in ring with Jericho's Highlight Reel stuff
    More commentary (and with more commentators, e.g Michael Cole on Raw and JBL & Otunga on Smackdown).
    Two managers at ringside for one superstar.
    Raw and Smackdown shirts for WWE stars (Survivor Series or draft matches).

    Anyone agree??

  21. #181
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    415
    Agreed until you said less legends and then said no dead people, it was a bit disrespectful imo legends are the best part of the game for some (me included) and Bulldog and Eddie and other 'dead' superstars have every right to be in the game as they are legends and paved the way for others, personally British Bulldog is a favourite of mine so I definitely take issue with that, he and Bret (my all time favourite) should be in every game, if it weren't for the likes of them there would be no WWE

  22. #182
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    209

    Question.....

    You know, I have been trying to stay very patient. I am usually a patient person. But even my patience is wearing thin.

    At what point does it have to get to before 2k finally decides "this game is worthless, we need to start issuing refunds?"

    Like.....I can understand glitches in game.

    But when it gets to a point where DLCs are disappearing because of patches that were supposed to enhance our gaming experience, in my opinion, its time to throw in the towel.

    So. Vore2K, Zeokage, your input would be greatly appreciated.

  23. #183
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    415
    No refunds, we can whistle for that, but I doubt 2K will release 2K18 on last gen, so I am guessing that's when the towel will be thrown in on us

  24. #184
    Quote Originally Posted by Daveyboy2282 View Post
    WWE 2018 wish list:
    Draft/GM mode (as per 2011? Game). Choose which show to manage and take it turns to choose your superstars.
    Create story mode
    More current superstar/divas and managers and less Legends
    Legends - keep returning stars (e.g Rock, Edge, Ric Flair, Shawn Michaels etc) and no dead people, stop having Eddie Guerrero and Bulldog. If people want to play with dead people, play zombie games. CAWs.
    More entrance videos ( and/or alternative entrance videos) of superstars who didn't make the game so we can add to CAW.
    More background areas - how about fighting in ring with Jericho's Highlight Reel stuff
    More commentary (and with more commentators, e.g Michael Cole on Raw and JBL & Otunga on Smackdown).
    Two managers at ringside for one superstar.
    Raw and Smackdown shirts for WWE stars (Survivor Series or draft matches).

    Anyone agree??
    Most of this would fit next gen, and that idea of more entrance videos wouldn't work because what is the point of adding entrance videos for people who didn't make the game? If 2K went ahead with that idea, the majority of people who aren't on 2K forums would probably not understand why they did such a thing and probably call 2K a bunch of lazy people for not making models. It also defeats the purpose of custom entrance videos on next gen too imo

  25. #185
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    7
    Xbox one is cool but I liked the Xbox 360 version better would like the Royal rumble for WWE world heavyweight championship on 360 as well as showcase mode more preset entrances for both xb1 & x360 buried alive match would be better then boring inferno match xb1 & x360 other then that 2k17 was fun can't wait for 2k18 ps3ps4 Xbox one Xbox 360

  26. #186
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    3

    Should I buy WWE 2K17

    I just want to know just a thing. I already bought it for PC but Im having laggy matches cause its a medium specs PC and I want to buy the game for PS3. Im kind of dissapointed with some things in the game but Im also impressed with some others. The thing is that Im in a conclusion to buy WWE 2K14 (I dont care about the roster or the added content) because it was the last wwe game that I played and I was very satisfied. The only thing that will change my mind is the graphics. I know its not the same as PS4/Xbox One, but is there any difference in graphics between WWE 2K14 and 2k17 on PS3?

  27. #187
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    415
    In my opinion the graphics are slicker and a bit smoother than 2K14, 2K17 has many issues (that likely won't be fixed now) but if you can find it fairly cheap it is worth having if you like the more arcadey approach of last gen

  28. #188
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich.ncee View Post
    In my opinion the graphics are slicker and a bit smoother than 2K14, 2K17 has many issues (that likely won't be fixed now) but if you can find it fairly cheap it is worth having if you like the more arcadey approach of last gen
    Hmm I'll think about it just for the graphics because some of my favourite features from 2k14 were removed on 2k17, thanks for replying

  29. #189
    To every fanatic who is still undecided after the very last patch:
    WWE2k17 is worth the bucks and time!

    As a WCW and WWF fan from the early 90s, growing up with gameboy, NES/ SNES etc, Wrestling games have become a passion over the years - only to recreate, relive and re-simulate the good ol' days; just to keep them (respectively they kept me).

    (long story short) you pay for:
    - better graphics/ kind of slower gameplay than WWE2k14
    - more realistic/ better animated moves (more at all per se (links below)
    - better animated pinfall-speed (like in WWE2k16)
    - still the best mat bouncing/ rope shaking ring technique since "No Mercy" (an important "impact-factor"!)
    - the possibilty to simulate thrilling AI vs AI matches (and AI matches with you as a special ref)
    - more match types
    - custom entrance music (at least functional/tested on Xbox360)

    The following links don't show the exchanged new awesome looking "3:16 Thesz Press" and the nu "Heart Punch"
    (due to they ain't listed in "new moves" section):

    All new moves (includes "Legacy" and Goldberg DLC; before final patches)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sx63Rx9h04A
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnVXJBjnm7w

    DLC moves
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpsIyU3dftw
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHavRIk2ccY
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHdTbI8csBQ
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9HUQmuUxSo

    I honestly prefer all the nu ground elbow drops, especially from (and with!) Sting and Greg Valentine. Also, to take a hammering getting slammed with the two fresh Powerbombs (Sid one's and a gutwrenched) enhance the retro feeling.

    Only 10 moves are bugged (no sounds and mat impact; limb target)

    And yes, you definitely need to do all the minor and major time-consuming changes in create a moveset section to fulfill its purpose of having a great simulation yourself (includes picks of the bullsh*t sped up standard strikes).


    Some tips to avoid "corrupted data file" lost:
    - never copy: an attire of/ a created superstar
    - switch off auto save
    - never turn off your system during save screen
    - universe mode may still causes crashes (during save procedure since WWE2k14!)
    -> Just do the booking (and better stats per se!) yourself with an Excel chart.

    With that, any other occasional freezes - such as in create an entrance (during custom music is playing) or create an arena (selecting mat color again) - won't bother the save file.

    Still one thing:
    - in exhibition mode you ain't allowed to assign friends/enemies this year. It has become an "universe mode only feature".
    - camera cuts are back but not worth mentioning (won't competing with WWE13 and WWE2k14)
    - except Tatanka all models look great
    - community creations seem decreased
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oPB_joPZ5U

    (wasn't able to check them myself. Would be great if any Xbox360 gold member could check it for solid retro content like WWF/WCW CAWs and arenas (signs/ ring aprons) - to answer the question: is xbox live gold worth buying it?


    Bottom line:
    - last gen might be dusty and arcade but more vigorous 'cause of its better "mat impact physics"
    - current gen got all the skills to tell a fine story in the ring (which is nearly dead itself! A pain in the a** besides all major bugs/glitches)




    Edit//

    - "Leg Drop 2" from Legacy-pack does have an impact and little sound within (pin only)
    - You're able to colorize parts of Sycho Sid's hair (entrance attire - vest design1)
    - during AI vs AI camera cuts and special effects seem off
    Last edited by WrestleFessel; 03-13-2017 at 03:10 PM.

  30. #190
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    3
    These are the great new features but Im really gonna miss some old like:
    -Create a Finisher (yeah i know the moves seems fake but I created some new finishers for my caws)
    -I really hope 2k17 has custom themes because in new gen it's removed
    -I cant edit CAW body like in previous games. From what I saw we can just select some default bodies and body parts
    -Some superstars are very important for my universe that are now free agents (Rey, Punk, Barrett, Batista e.t.c)
    -Some match types (I quit, inferno, mixed tag)
    -Custom Logos (yeah I know...but I liked the way it was. Just paint it or download it from CC)

    For many people these things are nothing compared to the 2k17's benefits but for me it means a lot

  31. #191
    @Dieselakoc

    create a finisher is off, yes. You need to distinguish last vs current though:

    Last gen has custom themes, free editable CAW body morphing (CAW Superstar head presets), various match types and custom logo tool. Your fave superstars are CC downloadable content, I guess.

    Current gen has not but got a more tasteful wrestling feeling within intense visual presentations (but just as many bugs and gameplay glitches).

    Like written above: for me last gen hit it again (like it did (and still does) with 2k16 before).

  32. #192
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    415
    I agree with most of what you said although I think it is disgusting that 2K aren't bringing out anymore last gen patches, how could they possibly leave a "finished" game so unfinished? So I guess we have to put with BS over fast strikes, moves with no sound, moves that don't connect, messed up CAC call names, laggy Championship entrances (how was that not fixed from 2K16??), created tag teams not being announced and moves targeting the wrong body part/not damaging at all

    Also, although it's not a bug, the baffling reason they only gave us FOUR weight classes! What idiot from 2K okayed that decision, I hate that every heavyweight wrestler has to be 260lbs. Why couldn't they just let us manually set a CAWs weight? It should not be a luxury, if 2K18 comes out on last gen we will still have to put up with that I expect, I hope they either drop weight announcements or let us give a CAW what weight we want

  33. #193
    @ Rich.ncee
    Yep, compared to previous years it seems 2K's work has been done for now. Especially for last gen. Not a surprise imo.

    Btw, are you on 360 with gold membership (to check CC for oldschool stuff)? It's worth buying a 3 month code?

  34. #194
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    415
    Quote Originally Posted by WrestleFessel View Post
    @ Rich.ncee
    Yep, compared to previous years it seems 2K's work has been done for now. Especially for last gen. Not a surprise imo.

    Btw, are you on 360 with gold membership (to check CC for oldschool stuff)? It's worth buying a 3 month code?
    No, I'm on PS3 mate

  35. #195
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Norristown, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    95
    A webpage should be made for us customers to decide who and what goes in a game.
    For example: a whole long list of Legends and Superstars with check boxes next to them so we can all vote of who goes in the game.
    Same idea for Matches, Modes, and so on.
    "You must show no mercy, Nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you,
    For your greatness will silence them all." by: Ultimate Warrior (1959-2014)

  36. #196
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Middle England
    Posts
    1,065
    It's the WWE's choice, not ours or even 2K's, so as good an idea as that is, I can never see it happening.

  37. #197
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    1
    I know that wwe 2k17 might be the last 2k wwe game on the old gen, but why did you 2k teams making it so worst that it's almost an unplayable game (I lost my wwe gaming spirits because of this), there is a tons of bugs EVERYWHERE, as a buyer of this game on the old gen I think you're all should consider more about old gen consumer, and if you don't have any intention on the old gen anymore you shouldn't've make this game available on the old gen. So if it's the last, please make it the best

  38. #198
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    415
    I suspect, on the slim chance that 2K18 comes out on last gen, that it will be a complete half arsed re-skin with the same existing bugs, 4 weight classes, glitches, restrictions and removals. Admittedly I would more than likely buy 2K18 on PS3 despite all the issues and god knows what new ones that would exist

  39. #199
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    746
    If they bring back create a story on ps3 then I'm buying 2k18

  40. #200
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    261

    wow

    I just got wwe 2k17 for xbox 360 since its the last wwe game for last gen.... wow what a waste of $23 its funny how this game been free falling since wwe 2k14... its to arcade for me ... cpu gets up seconds after a move no matter what, its way to fast paced... kills it for me ... only reason I got it was for the story collection in universe mode that was removed in 2k16 for some unknow reason ...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •