Thread: Limb damage question

Limb damage question

First off let me start by saying this year's game has to be the best game in years in my opinion, absolutely loving it. But I have a quick question about limb damage. Does gray limb damage actually do anything? I've noticed in several of my matches that once I get my opponents head damage to gray the ref gestures for me to back away and goes to check on them as my character just stands there waiting.
    "Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrows." - Sir Auron
    "Just when you think you have all of the answers, I change the questions." - Roddy Piper

At the risk of sounding stupid, how do you get the limb to a grey colour?? I've battered away at my opponent for what seems like an eternity wth everything but the kitchen sink (maybe that's where I'm going wrong ) but to no avail all I get is Red...nothing but RED
    PS4 Digital Version

That's really all you have to do is continue hitting high damage moves to the head. Usually when I do it the head will go dark red then I'll use the opponent taunt to buff my damage then hit my finisher. (which is currently the kinshasa) after a while the head turns gray.
    "Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrows." - Sir Auron
    "Just when you think you have all of the answers, I change the questions." - Roddy Piper

I'll give it another go over the weekend, pack myself a lunch box & a large flask of coffee

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Blade View Post
    That's really all you have to do is continue hitting high damage moves to the head. Usually when I do it the head will go dark red then I'll use the opponent taunt to buff my damage then hit my finisher. (which is currently the kinshasa) after a while the head turns gray.
    That's not quite correct. After dark red and before gray, there's purple limb damage.
    S3|SS '17|33 Triple H ::::: © ::::: |33 Y2J|33 Brock|33 Roode|33 Charlotte|33 Becky Lynch|EL Backlund|33 Heyman

Quote Originally Posted by Slape View Post
    At the risk of sounding stupid, how do you get the limb to a grey colour?? I've battered away at my opponent for what seems like an eternity wth everything but the kitchen sink (maybe that's where I'm going wrong ) but to no avail all I get is Red...nothing but RED
    PS4 Digital Version
    Make sure to turn injuries on in match settings.