-Customizable sidekicks
    -Create A character
    -Large weapon modification option
    -Large variety of landmines
    -Large variety of turrets
    -Enemies who aggressively seek you out
    -Larger number of enemies in certain areas
    -No forced online or multiplayer modes
    Last edited by POETICDRINK2U; 10-23-2016 at 11:40 AM.
    "Home of the best boxing videogame wishlist on the internet"

www.boxinggamewishlist.proboards.com/‎forum

More character customizations would be great.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Wolves Not Far View Post
    More character customizations would be great.
    Definitely a must!
    "Home of the best boxing videogame wishlist on the internet"

www.boxinggamewishlist.proboards.com/‎forum

I would love to have a way to skip "Cinematic introductions" and waiting for npc's to finish up dialogue before you can actually proceed in the quest. It's fun to see the cinematics few times, but watching the same cinematic for 50th time sure does take a toll and is a huge turn off. Otherwise the game series is great.

For the Love of Guns, third person option.

it would be great, when it would come with unreal engine 5. more skill points, or fastercto get them. the charters should look more like in part 2, like in the presequel.
    part2 is srill my favorite, in 4k and all grafik settings ar maximum or overwritten, it still looks better. especialy later addons .

there don´t have to be great changes. just a " proudly" part3, with ue5 or the latest. in the time whenbit comes, as great as part2.
    apologizes for my bad english

I wish for the song 'Dangerous' by Bigdata ft. Joywave to be present in this game!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8b4xYbEugo&list=LLGNXobXa20HqYWnHMeOc7uw& index=422

4 player splitscreen!

I'll be happy if you do a game, not a service like Diablo 3 and Destiny. I really like to play the history without the need of internet. I'm from Brazil, and there's is a lot of places without a good internet connection. Can you keep the lan option too? I play a lot with my son at home.

A legendary or unique amp shield that add's alot of elemental damage to your shots

A legendary grenade mod that acts like a a.o.e and a mirv grenade at the same time that does all elemental types of damage. Name it natures wrath, or something like that

A dead space easter egg shotgun that shoots like the line gun from dead space

If your keeping lazer weapon's do a spliter and continuous lazer hybrid

A rocket launcher named the compass that shoots rockets in 4 different directions after the original rocket explodes. Bandit manufacturer
    Last edited by Zeokage; 4 Weeks Ago at 01:01 AM. Reason: Multiple posts, please use the edit function

Hello dear friends, enemies, and developers! I, as the best Claptrap's Minion and fan, declare that I want to make him as a playable character in Borderlands 3! You know how we all love this cheerful, sociable and optimistic robot who also like dubstep, beatbox and dances. We were glad that he was playable character in the Pre-Sequel! We were all excited while playing Claptastic Voyage as new DLC, where everything is told from A to Z about our beloved mascot of the entire series of your masterpiece... My friend invited me to play Borderlands The Pre-Sequel, where I met famous maskot of this game. He is also "mirror" of my soul and character! Because I am a cheerful, sociable, chatty, a bit stupid, always hurrying somewhere just like Claptrap! I'm not willing to start Robolution, like it was in the first part, but I sincerly ask, with all my soul and the heart, to add this lovely, steep and lonely (by his own words) robot as a playable character in Borderlands 3!

Hello dear friends, enemies, and developers! I, as the best Claptrap's Minion and fan, declare that I want to make him as a playable character in Borderlands 3! You know how we all love this cheerful, sociable and optimistic robot who also like dubstep, beatbox and dances. We were glad that he was playable character in the Pre-Sequel! We were all excited while playing Claptastic Voyage as new DLC, where everything is told from A to Z about our beloved mascot of the entire series of your masterpiece... My friend invited me to play Borderlands The Pre-Sequel, where I met famous maskot of this game. He is also "mirror" of my soul and character! Because I am a cheerful, sociable, chatty, a bit stupid, always hurrying somewhere just like Claptrap! I'm not willing to start Robolution, like it was in the first part, but I sincerly ask, with all my soul and the heart, to add this lovely, steep and lonely (by his own words) robot as a playable character in Borderlands 3!

Last edited by Zeokage; 2 Weeks Ago at 01:46 PM. Reason: Multiple posts

Have a button so we can see the characters skill trees while we're customizing without having to make a new character.

Pearlecent class mods and grenade mods